• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Pok?mon Personality Shop!

Stormdoom

Lighting Hound
    Years
    Meep...sorry I havent been here in awhile...those one that were made were awsome. And if Orange*Berry has left then Iggy can if they wish. ^_^; Thanks

Geometric-sama

The Manly Man of Steel
    Years
    Well, Stormdoom, since yours was one of the very first requests I have your background and words all ready to go. As soon as someone (anyone!) sends me a pic, you can have it!

GuardianFlygon

Training with my Pokemon
    Years
    n.n, Well what file type are they? If there not one of the files they are supposed to be, well it wont upload.. BTW, just incase your having trouble here is what cha' do.

Manage Attachments>>>Browse>>Upload

Geometric-sama

The Manly Man of Steel
    Years
    Here are Remy's and Sparky's:

Geometric-sama

The Manly Man of Steel
    Years
    No problem, I'm glad you like it! XD I have fun making them. Just one thing, in your sig where you credit: There is a capital "A" in the middle. But that's OK.

Geometric-sama

The Manly Man of Steel
    Years
    *shrugs* Well, both our dear artists seem to have gone away for a bit... so, either I need to draw the pics (now that I have access to a scanner again), or we need to attract more artists. Or both XD. Any volunteers?

yay!boromir

Expect the unexpected
    Years
    • Age 38
    • Seen Jun 14, 2006
    I read somewhere that orange*berry is back .shrugs. just thought I'd mention it

Last edited:

Kairyu

speedy digital tablet artist
    Years
    Jedi_Amara said:
    *shrugs* Well, both our dear artists seem to have gone away for a bit... so, either I need to draw the pics (now that I have access to a scanner again), or we need to attract more artists. Or both XD. Any volunteers?
    I think I could tackle one or two, but I will say my style in pokemon art isn't as nearly great as berry's or igtica's art(but that's all matter of opinion, lol.) Just let me know which one's you want me to do and I'll get right on it!

Kairyu

Years
    Hmm, so is Igtica and berry coming back finish these requests? If not I'd like to get started right away while I still have this free time (and get them done by monday ^_^.)

Looking back at the latest request list doesn't help much since many of them were already done by now, plus there were a few members that made a recent request. So if anyone wants me to start on their picture just post and say so. Remember, I'm only doing two since that's probably the most I can handle for the moment. And it is first come, first serve.

Oh and if you need a example of the quality of my artwork, its over here: https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=5992

Kairyu

Years
    bna_li said:
    How do I put it at my sig? It shows up as a link...
    You were the one who requested Latios right? You'll have to host the image somewhere that's not in the forums, photobucket.com does free hosting for small images.

I take it you want me to do yours piyoko? ok! I'll get started then! I think Jedi_Amara is incharge of making up the text though..

Back