• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Pokemon Academy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kalylia

Pokemon Breeder
Years
  • He looked so concerned... something I wasn't used to... I couldn't let him get close to me... Not after what happened to Mom and Dad...

I sighed resolutly, continuing to let him take me to the Dorm.

Dancelled looked up at Alec. That would be her way of saying fine. You'll have to excuse her... Anorexia isn't her only problem. In all honesty, the fact that she's said this much to you is a miricle. the Kirlia said seriously.

~Ozy~

PC's Unofficial Poetry Critic
    Years
  • I understand. I replied, just as seriously. I'll be fine with that. Do you have a name, by the by? I pushed the door of the dorm open with my free hand. I myself went off to the kitchen area, saying to Kat, "You can watch, or wait somewhere, whichever. I'll be done soon enough."

I took a pot from a rack, setting it atop the stove and flipping it on. Opening the freezer, I pumped my fist a little in victory, there was still a tup of my soup from last year in there, frozen. I took it out, prizing the lid off and dumping the contents into the pot.

Years
  • Princess grinned, very pleased with the compliments she'd received. She finally made her way to Nat's arms after weaving through Anna's. Noah smiled, then nodded,

'Right, not much happens on the first day,' he stated, agreeing with Nat.

'So then why don't we head off?' He asked, hoping he'd have a bit more fun there than he did just a little while ago.

Noah happily held the door open, waiting letting Nat and Anna to pass through first, then looked around.

'So where do you think would be a good place to sit?'

Metaforte

Hey, Im still alive.
    Years
  • OOC: Cool. Time to start.

"Yo Jeremy! Can you drive a bit more carefully!" I yelled through the booming music.

"No way! This is way more fun then doing it the normal way!" He hollered back, finally turning the music a bit down.

He skidded from a turn and didn't stop at the near stop sign, like this was some insane video game. I was turning white when he didn't stop when the Edward's Bridge began to lift. He was going to attempt to blast from the road and hop over to the other side. I thought he was drunk or on a hangover, but I was wrong, he's just crazy!

The SUV soared over the bridge and landed quite roughly onto the granite street. I was snow white, gasping for air. How can someone be so reckless like him? Ironically, we where close to the academy. When I slowly opened the door, I couldn't feel my legs, they were like jelly as I slowly got out of the car. Jeremy grinned at me and drove away, breaking the speed limit.

"Okay, lets see. I have Room 404 located upstairs. I better back my stuff there," I suggested.

I glanced at my Rolex, hopping I wasn't late.

Years
    • Seen Sep 4, 2009
    Anna looked around for a good place to sit. She jumped a little as she saw a nice little table and she discretely pointed, so not to seem rude or anything, over to it.

"How about over there?", she suggested.

Years
  • Noah nodded, taking a seat at the quaint table.

'So... What have you guys been up to?' He asked, finally releasing Vulpix again. Princess rolled her eyes on impulse,

'Pika... This is guna be a while...' She muttered to Ruby and Sparkle, giggling just a tad.

'She's still growing, we have to make sure she doesn't do anything silly...' Princess explained, jumping onto the ground where Vulpix was.

Metaforte

Hey, Im still alive.
    Years
  • I casually strolled into the colossal building, keeping my cool and retaining myself from throwing up. Finally I registered in the Main Office and got an old bronze key with a tiny slip which read "404" attached on my key. I slipped the cold key in my pocket. I took the stairs up until I reached the second floor. Holding my things, I finally reached "Room 404" and unlocked the door.

The room wasn't half bad. There was two beds. I shuddered after the thought of having roommates. I barely had some friends, and didn't really know how to make new ones. I dug into my pack until I felt two metallic orbs. I tossed them into the air and Skarmory and Houndoom came out, happy to be out of their balls.

After a good 20 minutes, I finally got everything set up and glanced upon my schedule, finding out where to go next.

OOC: Two questions plz. Which character is Nat and what are we supposed to be doing right now in school? Sorry, but I had a LSU.

Kalylia

Pokemon Breeder
    Years
  • OOC: Nat is one of my characters. The one I play in third person.

BIC: Nat smiled and took a seat, giggling at Princess. "Not much, really. I mean, I spent the summer on the ranch. I kept trying to get a hold of you, but the postal service way out there isn't the best, and even when I tried to call Blaze-"

I broke off. The thought of Blaze still twinged.

Ruby looked to the others meaningly. "Chu. Rai-raichu, raichu." "Nat's still pining over Blaze," Ruby said gently.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I went and sat on my bed, pulling my baggy clothes back on over me. I didn't want him to see me like that... Dancelle wandered into the kitchen to look at Alec. My name's Dancelle. she said quietly.

She then came back to me and cuddled in my arms. I smiled and a small twinkle entered my sad lavender eyes. I cuddled her gently, smiling softly.

"You don't need to trouble yourself," I said gently, speaking to Alec, though I didn't knkow if he could hear me.

~Ozy~

Years
  • I nodded at Dancelle's mental comment. As the soup was already made, and it was a good enough stove, the meal was quickly ready. I poured the soup into a pair of waiting bowls, grabbing some crackers and peanut butter for a side dish. Some milk completed the dinner. I threw a dash of salt and some pepper into each (it was a classic problem with my chicken noodles soup, and I could never seem to work it out).

I set the glasses onto the plates, grabbed two spoons and began walking back to the room with my rather precarious load, shouldering the door open just in time to catch her comment. I said, "I do, though. You NEED the food, this was a quick enough meal to fix anyways, and I enjoy cooking." I set the plates down on the desk set against the far wall, pulled out a chair for her, taking a seat myself, and saying gently, "Now, eat."

Kalylia

Pokemon Breeder
    Years
  • I took the spoon dubiously, looking at the bowl. "Do you know how many calories is in that?" I asked skeptically. Dancelle promply screeched at me mentally. I glared at her and sipped at a little of the broth.

My stomach clenched, unused to the food. I swallowed forcefully, already feeling rather full. I looked up at him, my eyes sad again. I bowed my head down and whispered. "Please, don't make it harder for me to keep you away..." I said, my voice laden with emotion. "I can't be close to anyone... Please don't make it hard..."

Dancelle looked up at Alec, clearly saying that he was about to get into my issues whether he liked it or not...

Years
    • Seen Sep 4, 2009
    "So... What have you guys been up to?"

The words pearced into Anna's skin like a bite from a rabid Mightyena. She slowly shifted in her seat the looked up to her two friends.

"So what have I been up to, eh", she repeated softly. "Been setting up a funeral.. umm.. my brother, Minkai.. died..."

Sparkle looked up at her trainer, knowing that talking about her brother's death hit close to home knowing how close the two of them used to be. Sparkle adverted her looks to Ruby and Princess.

"Raichu.. rai...", she sighed. "This could get ugly..."

~Ozy~

Years
  • "Pace yourself, at least at first. You don't want your stomach to explode, it will if you eat too fast." I replied, though looking at Dancelle and replying that I wasn't about to give up on her, or let myself get uninvolved with her.

I added, "And I'm GOING to be involved, okay? We're going to be in close proximity for the next nine months, and I am NOT going to know nothing about you, do my homeworks, say goodnight and turn off the light, okay? You need a friend or two, and I'll be one if you'll have me."

Kalylia

Pokemon Breeder
    Years
  • Nat placed a hand over Anna's comfortingly. "I'm so sorry, Anna. I know how much that hurts... When my Mom and Dad died, and I had to do thier funeral..." Nat broke off. "I'm just so sorry... Is there anything I can do?"

Ruby glanced upwards. Nat never talked about her parents' deaths. The fact that she was doing so, almost casually, was strange to the Raichu. She noticed all the hurt in Nat's eyes, and it began to make a little more sense. Nat always put other people before herself. Always.

~~~~~~

I sighed. "It's nothing personal..." I said, taking another small bite and setting the spoon down. "I just... don't do well with people..."

Dancelle grabbed my hand, tugging it. SHe looked so sad, and I sighed again. I looked back to Alec. A small smile entered my eyes, but I kept my face neutral. "Maybe I could use a friend..."

Years
    • Seen Sep 4, 2009
    "Nope.. there's really nothing anyone can do.. I doubt it'll be much a funeral anyways.. my mom died a while ago.. my dad left, and my sister really doesn't wanna have anything to do with it..", Anna sighed.

She wiped a few tears away and her sad face was replaced with her usual, carefree, brave, bubbly demenor. Sparkle sighed and once again spoke to the other pokemon to fill them in on her trainers recent change.

"Raichu. Rai rai chu chu, raichu," she said. "She's been like this for months... hiding her feelings, keeping it all inside.. I tell her it's not healthy.. but nooo, she doesn't listen.".

Anna's head slowly turned in Sparkle's direction and she gave the Raichu a somewhat threatening look. Sparkle groaned unhappily, she was always forgetting that Anna could understand her, her trainer being half pokemon and all, and a psychic pokemon to top it all off.

~Ozy~

Years
  • "I understand." I said gently, smiling over at Kat and adding, "I won't pry or anything, but if yu ever need a shoulder to cry on..." I paused, runing my eyes over her and adding quite seriously, "A good meal, I'll be around, okay?" I laughed softly and added, "Now, eat. If there's one thing a cook can't stand, it's an unfinished meal. Just remember, pace yourself."

Kalylia

Pokemon Breeder
    Years
  • I looked at him incredulously. "Finish it?" I looked down at the food. "Alec, that's more food than I've eaten in the past week...."

Dancelle picked up a cracker and stuffed it into my mouth. I chewed and swallowed, annoyed with her. She got these kicks every once in awhile, and Alec's persistance seemed to have spurred her own.

"One of these days, I'm going to stuff a cracker in your mouth!" I shot at my Pokemon.

~~~~~

Nat nodded, fairly uncomfortable. She rose and scooped up Ruby, glancing about nervously. "I.. I think I'll head back to the Academy..." she whispered. She couldn't help herself. Anna and Noah should talk anyways...

Ruby looked to the other Pokemon, calling out an apology as Nat carried her quickly from the cafe. Nat walked a good few feet before collapsing onto the ground and sobbing. Ruby patted her arm comfortingly.

It wasn't fair. So much crap had been happening... She hoped her uncle was getting better at least... He'd been sick. Not terribly ill, just sick. But, it kept him from working the ranch, and that put strain over the whole family. Even through all that, Nat couldn't help but pine after Blaze again.

~Ozy~

Years
  • "I know, and that's not healthy, Kaetlina. Not at all." I replied seriously. I nodded my thans to Dancelle, eating my own meal now. I needed to do my evening training, but that could wait for the moment. I added, "Besides, Kat, one meal won't ruin you, okay? You need to eat more, really."

Kalylia

Pokemon Breeder
    Years
  • "Says who?" I asked rather sharply. I sighed. "Sorry," I muttered. "It's just... well... since getting beaten out for the Nutcrakcer... I just... I can't let it happen again."

I looked over my body with a small, almost sick smile. "I don't need to eat more... I need to lose another couple of pounds before the years' over, and keep them off. We're doing the Nutcracker Suite again, and I might be thin enough to make it this time..."

Years
  • Noah couldn't really say anything. Princess only stood and nodded, being able to understand everything Sparkle was going through, but decided not to go into detail after being reminded that Anna could understand her, watching the stare she gave sparkle. Noah had absolutely no response, only placing his hand across the table, staring at his own reflection on the clean surface.

Xhaiden

Cosplayer of Doom
    Years
  • Lyst's smile faultered for a brief moment as he looked at the sign.
    "Well I'll tell you this much Yu, the real meaning is a secret that I must hold to for now." He stated.
    Youkai sighed then leapt off the bed, swiping the vulpix with his tail. He snickered softly with an evil gleam in his eye.
    "Youkai be nice to our guests." Lyst stated. The houndoom snorted in annoyance, but the sat down beside Lyst. Lyst smiled down at the dog.
    " This is Youkai, he is a bit rude but he's a nice guy when you get to know him."

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back