• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Pokemon Academy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xhaiden

Cosplayer of Doom
    Years
    Lyst added the finishing touches to the T of the sign, then moved to the rest of the wording.

" Im sorry about your brother..." He stated softly, continuing his work. His heart ached at the thought of Rei's death, but he did not show it on the outside. She shouldn't have died. It was his fault. If he hadn't wasted so much time getting to the contest she never would have died.

Youkai had somehow found his way to the roof, trotting over to Jet and Spark. He shot his own ember out at the beams of Ice, the impact causing the ice to burst into tiny white powder.

Jet squealed in delight.

Metaforte

Hey, Im still alive.
    Years
    Glancing upon my schedule, it was time to eat Lunch/Dinner. I folded the schedule into a small square and jammed it into my pocket. I gave out a low sigh, remembering that it will take a to reach the Dinner area, or whatever it's called. After a few minutes, I reached the Lunch Dorm, staring upon it.

It was like the same as the hallways, people where talking, , flirting, and creating new friendships probably. I remembered from last year, get your tray and a plate, get your food and find a table to devour your choice. I decided what food I will have today and sat on an empty table. I needed someone to keep me company, so I released my Houndoom from it's ball. It gave out a low growl, then rested beside me.

Alter Ego

that evil mod from hell
    Years
    Yikari shrugged, "That's life, I guess. But at least I have Spark to remember him by." he gave a distant smile "He was hatched from an egg Hibiki gave me, the two never even met but they still have a lot in common. The showoffs..." Yikari returned his attention to the sheet, deciding to be extra careful with the 'For those who can not be with us' part. "But that's enough self-indulgence on my part." he concluded, getting to work with the wording too. "Hibiki never wanted people to brood."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yay! It worked!
    Spark thought for himself as he noticed the snowflakes forming from the Ice Beam. But how did Youkai get up here, anyway?

Years
    Noah laughed hardily, Princess only immitated him.

'When did this happen? was that when left her with you?' He asked, tracing the two chus' fingers with his own. It wasn't until then that he realized a stare was being sent his way. Princess' ears immediately perked up. She galopped upon the table on all four legs, and tilted her head towards her shoulder blades, only then finding the individual across the hall. She seemed much more offended than Noah, though. Princess was very tempted to tell Sparkle what had happened, but felt it really wasn't necassary for Anna to find out.

Noah put his hand out over Princess, trying to reel her back towards him, only to have a charge of static run through his body,

'Ouch!' He jumped almost out of his chair, itching the arm that was used to try to bring her in. Princess couldn't help but sigh, not knowing what else to do, so she tucked her legs beneath her, and layed down right in the middle of the table, lowering her ears, her eyes shifting between Sparkle, Leo, and Chad.

Years
    (OOC- Sorry for my delay in posting, I haven't been on much these past few days due to work and such. This RPG does seem to be moving quite fast though.)

Rachel turned, startled by the voice behind her after she had watched as the kid made her way to her own room. She turned on her heal to glance upon an older girl, about a year younger than herself who looked almost as confused as the girl she had aided not long ago.

She gave a small smile and nodded ?Yeah, this is room 100. You will be roommates with me then it looks.? She tilted her head to the side and focused her gaze on the younger face ?Hmm, you?re a senior aren?t you?I think I remember seeing you in a few of my classes?

She held out her hand for a shake ?I am Rachel. Last year here and top of the class in Mythology?you see I want to be a traveller who discovers all she can about the mythical Pokemon of the world and hopefully see them?I do not doubt that they are real. And you are??

The Pokemaster

General Grievous = badass
    Years
    There was an unusual quiet hanging around the front entrance to the academy, a familiar figure was approaching, and once again he dipped his familiar black hat down over his now White face-mask, Dex looked upon the doors he had left a while ago, and if not for the mask, those around him would have noticed a rare smile across his face.

"...I have returned..." he said quietly to himself, before pushing the doors open and walking down the halls..

"Now..i only wonder if any familiar faces have remained..."

innocent_fox

keeper of darkness
    Years
    Chad snorted loudly at Noahs pain. It was the funnyest thing he'd every seen. He turned bad to eat his food. glancing at noah again. Thats when Kyu acted up.

"EVEEEEEEEEE" the pokemon yelled as it charged at Noah.

"Kyu stop!" yelled Noah as he got up and ran after his pokemon. 'this isn't gonna go well.' He sweat dropped.

He managed to stop his pokemon three quarters of the way towards Noah. "Kyu why did you do that?" he asked restraining the pokemon.

"EVE EVEEEEEEEEEE" it shrieked. Somehow it escaped his grasp and continued towards Noah.

"KYU NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!"

Years
    OOC: OMG THE EVEE HAS RABIES! Is it's mouth foaming? *checks*... I'm sorry I couldn't help myself :P

IC: Princess' ears immediately perked up again. She looked over to Sparkle and Leo, indicating that help would probably be needed, and jumped into the air, charging directly towards Kyu at an attempt to perform a volt-tackle.

'Princess, don't!' Ali called out, standing up at the edge of his seat, knowing very well that Princess isn't quite the type of pokemon that would do very well in battle, which is why he generally tried to avoid them. Aside from that, he didn't exactly want to create a scene in the middle of the dining hall on the very first day.

innocent_fox

keeper of darkness
    Years
    Kyu, having no time to stop, ended up crashing right into princess. Chad sweat dropped and picked Kyu up out of the kerfuffle.

"Sorry about that...Noah" he said, giving the other boy a glare. '****, I'm not gonna pick a fight now! Let's just hope he feels the same way.'

Meanwhile Kyu was struggling to get out of Chads grip. "EVEEEEEE" it growled, foam started coming out of it's mouth. Chad looked at the evee.

'What the hell, does Kyu have rabies or something?' He then turned his back to the group.

"Well See ya later...Noah" His voice was almost dripping with venom...almost but not quite. 'I should stop that' he thought as he started to walk away.

Years
    OOC:.... HAHAHHA The foam.... I'm sorry.... *zips mouth*

IC: Princess seemed much more competitive than normal, growling at Kyu until he was out of sight. Noah managed to shoot a glare at Chad before he turned his back, then sat back down in his chair, waiting for Princess to return to the table... She wasn't in a very good mood anymore... The tension was only building up within her, and she wanted to tell the pokemon more than ever now what happened... Instead, she only gave them a glance, indicating that she needed to tell them something, deciding to stay on the floor now, feeling very edgy.

Xhaiden

Cosplayer of Doom
    Years
    Lyst sat back to examine their work. He smiled at the sign in satisfation.

"Dinner should be starting soon...What a erfect time to deploy the wonderful fun!" He laughed. He rose to his feet with a groan. He was reminded of Rei strongly.

_-_-_-_-_-

Lyst laughed loudly as he and a small girl sprinted through the streets of Goldenrod city. She was a beautiful girl, her long golden hair, violet eyes, and her beaming face. Lyst took her hand, turning down a back alley. They both were coated in powder. A rather comical sight.

" Lyst-kun! That was great!" She giggled, panting lightly.
    " Shh!" He exclaimed, covering her mouth quickly and pushing her against the wall. Several yelling people ran past the alley, Lyst hiding her behind him. When they were gone he grinned down at her.

" that was close!" he laughed. She smiled up at him warmly, kissing his cheek before running off into the alley. Lyst blushed furiously, staring after her in shock. His hand rose to touch his cheek as his eyes trembled. His lips split into a delightful smile and he followed after her.

_-_-_-_-_-_-

" Let's go up to the roof..." He stated calmly.

Alter Ego

that evil mod from hell
    Years
    Yikari tilted his head as Lyst seemed to slip into personal memories for a moment, but it didn't last too long. And Yikari had to admit that he was a bit worried about Spark so he didn't think too much of the incident.

He nodded and gave a brief reply: "Yes, let's."

Kalylia

Pokemon Breeder
    Years
    OOC: I'm really sorry about my lack of posting here, but I have a few things to say... Firstly, try to keep your posts to 2 or more paragraphs, or at least more than 4 lines. I know it's hard right now, but I'm about to fix that up a bit as well.

Yes, it is early evening, and I think dinner would be appropriate.

Dark Draco, I did not see your sign-up, please re-post it, and I'll get back to you on your entry.

I must admit that I have made a terrible mistake in this RP. On the sign-ups, I did not put a class schedual. So, within your next few posts, make up some way that your schedual has been delivered to you. I don't care if you go to the office, or if you go to your room and find it on your bed or tacked to your door. Just make sure your character gets it. You can use any of the classes on page one, but make it realistic. NO freshman or sophomores are going to be in advanced anything! So, here's the schedual you can fill out on your own.

Period 1
    Period 2
    Period 3
    Lunch
    Period 4
    Period 5
    Period 6
    Period 7
    Dinner

You don't have to fill out all the periods, you can have a couple of free periods. You must be taking AT LEAST 4 classes, however. The more, the merrier, but again, keep it realistic please! Thanks!

I'll stick an IC post in when my brain decides to kick back into gear.

Years
    • Seen Sep 4, 2009
    Anna simplely blinked at the scene that just unfolded. She saw it best not to ask Noah what that was all about. Both Sparkle and Leo where now on the floor trying to calm Princess down.

"Raichu! Raichu, rai rai chu!", Sparkle said poking Leo a bit. "Come on, let's annoy Leo some more!"

Anna giggled a little and saw that at this point in time, Leo seemed to give in a little, not completely minding the poking, as long as it calmed Princess down.

Kalylia

Pokemon Breeder
    Years
    Nat slipped back into the Dining Hall, noticing a rather out-of-it looking Noah, and a very upset Princess. Nat scooted over, bending down in front of the Pikachu. "Hey, Princess, what's going on?" she asked soothingly, shooting a meaningful look to Anna and Noah, clearly asking them as well.

Fang and Ruby had followed her in, settling around the table as well. They didn't go at Princess as I had, but instead shot nearly identical meaningful glances at Anna and Noah. Neither of them liked seeing friends upset, nor did Nat.

Raichu Master

...who?
    Years
    Matt, who had arrived and put his things away in time for dinner, wondered the halls until he found the cafetria.

"Pika!" Sparks said with enthusiasm as it hussled after him with great speed.

"What is it?" Matt said, again stumbling over the 's' sound before he finally got the sound similar to it. Even though he had a speech impediment, and was still a bit deformed, he considered his athletic ability and intelligence to make up for it.

"Chu!" Sparks replied rubbing his belly as he jumped onto Matt's outstretched arm. Under normal circumstances a person's arm would give under the pikachu's weight, since it practically slamed itself on Matt's arm. But Matt regularly worked out to gain what muscle tone he had. Although his muscles were big by any means. They were as hard as a rock and the muscle tone of each fiber was as good as it was going to get.

"I agree! Let's eat!" Matt said, trying to find a word that wouldn't require to make his impediment hearable.

Entering the rather large room, Matt felt slightly overwhelmed and self-conscience of his forehead. Trying to flatten his hair over his forehead, to make the collapsed part less noticeable, he straightened and walked it as proud as he could. Scanning the area for the place to get food, he also kept an eye out for some place to sit.

Years
    Princess first took a look at Leo and Sparkle, seeing how both were trying hard to keep her calm,

'Chu... Sweet...' She smiled glancing at Sparkle, then giving a longer smile to Leo, but still with a hint of irritation expressed in her face and tone. Then she noticed Nat asking her what had happened. She couldn't help but lay down again, not knowing what to say. Noah was in the exact same situation, Obviously they couldn't say, 'it was nothing, she was just being weird,' it was obviously much more serious than that.

Noah's eyes shifted from Anna, to Nat, to the pokemon continuously, not knowing how to explain the event that'd just happened. He knew something like this would happen this year... He was just hoping it didn't have to happen in front of everyone else. Aside from that, he really felt that Princess had more self-control, he'd never seen her that agressive since year 1...

'Umm... I'll... Tell you guys later...' He said softly, reverting back to the same gloomy being he was a few hours ago.

'... Dinner's starting soon... Why don't we meet somewhere after dinner... And I'll tell you guys what happened...'

Dark Draco

Dark Lord of Dragons
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Jan 17, 2007
    As per your request Phantom Mew

Name: Bane

Age/Grade/Room #: 14/Freshman/Room#102

Physical Appearance: Bane is about 6?4? tall and fairly well built. Bane has spiky black hair lined with red (like Shadow the Hedgehog?s) and unusually black eyes. His otherwise normal face has a scar running through his left eye towards his nose. Bane always wears a dragon emblazoned shirt and his black denim shorts, ripped at the knees. Overtop his dragon shirt, Bane wears a loose fitting, dark red vest, which holds his pokeballs along the inside. Finally, Bane wears a black trench coat, usually with the collar over his right shoulder.

Personality: Sarcastic and a hothead, it takes Bane awhile to warm up to someone, although this doesn?t always take a long time, depending on the person. Bane likes fighting and showing off what he?s good at towards the girls, which, inadvertedly, gets him in fights.

Pokemon: Tyranitar, male, named Tyrant, Metagross named X-Factor

RP Sample: (this is my character from Pokemorph Training Facility) I?I?m free?free?yet Tyrant is dead?or, is he within me? Bane thought as he lay huddled beneath a large tree amongst the forest. He looked to the sky, only to see the foliage blocking his sight. Grunting from the pain of multiple wounds, Bane staggered out of the tree?s cover into the night.
    ?Why, why did this happen? What was the point in it all?? Bane spoke to himself, and then raised his head to the sky, looking at the stars.
    ?Now I have become this?this monster!? Bane whirled around, swinging his tail into the trunk of the tree that had covered him, snapping the trunk.
    ?No one will know who I really am, I?m just a freak. No, I?m not a freak?I?m a killing monster!? Bane slammed his fists to the ground in anguish, hating what had happened to Tyrant and himself.
    Bane, get over it! You can?t change what happened, nor can you return to being human. Your past life is over, accept this new form. Besides, you know where you can go. That school for pokemorphs, you?re one of them now. Bane heard this from inside his head, not sure if it was his thoughts?or maybe Tyrant?s.

Last edited:

Xhaiden

Cosplayer of Doom
    Years
    Lyst headed down the hall, his eyes searching for a doorway. He hummed a little tune as he walked, carrying the rolled up banner under his arm. An upperclassmen moved toward him purposely, catching the young man offguard. Don't tell me they figured it out already?! He thought frantically.

" Hello Sempai, to what do we owe the honor of this encounter?" He asked calmly, looking up at the seventeen year old boy. He was much larger then Lyst, built twice as strong too. Lyst was not one to be intimadated though.

" I have Your schedule, and Yikari's as well." The senior stated. He held out two slips of paper, Lyst taking them. He bowed to the senior.

" thankyou Sempai." He replied with a light hearted smile.

"wait a second, aren't you that kid who let off that bomb in the lobby?" The senior asked after a moment.

" I'm afraid I don't know what you are talking about. My new friend and I have been helping each other to unpack. Also We were looking for my Houndoom. He has a habit of wanting to explore." Lyst explained smoothly.

" I will be keeping an eye on you Lyst Ikikara..." The boy stated coldly. The senior walked away from them stiffly. Lyst cracked a smile after he vanished.

" I'm sure you will sempai..." He snickered. "Here ya go!" He beamed, handing Yikari his schedule.

Metaforte

Hey, Im still alive.
    Years
    OOC: So, does that mean we have to post our schedules here or something?

BIC: Suddenly, I felt my cellphone vibrate violently in my left pocket, rattling my chain and shaking my MP3 player. I reached into it and flipped it open to see that it was Jeremy. Sighing, I answered it.

"Jeremy, why are you calling me at a time like this, man! Im busy," I whispered back harshly.

"Yeah right!" Jeremy snapped in reply."I bet that your sitting by yourself in a dinning room or..."

"Please man! I'll call you back," I finished, hanging up. Houndoom looked up at me, thinking I was mumbling to my desperate self. I sweatdropped, forming a silly laugh and scratching my head.

Whispering another sigh, I glanced around the vast dining hall. I saw people chatting with each other, and I saw a Pikachu, very rare around these parts too.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back