• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Pokemon Academy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xhaiden

Cosplayer of Doom
    Years
    " You any good at drawing Yikz?" Lyst asked with a smile. He motioned for Jet to come to his side and the dragonair reluctantly released the vulpix.
    [ Sorry little fox. I j-just have a habit of getting too excited!] She stammered in embaressment.
    " Jet, can you start on the roof? Why not take Spark with you if you haven't terrorfied him too much. Besides we need some heat for this to work right!" He suggested. Jet looked overjoyed and flapped her wings happily.
    " Youkai my wonderful friend could you please keep watch while Yikz and I raid the supply room? Pretty please?" Lyst asked in a pleading voice. The dog shook his head in annoyance at is trainer.
    " I will leave you alone with Jet and your vulpix friend for hours on end if you don't!" Lyst replied in a sing song voice.

[ You wouldn't dare!?] Youkai exclaimed in horror. Jet smirked at the dog in amusement
    [ Oh, I think he would!] She giggled.

Youkai sighed in defeat, nodding unwillingly.
    " Alright! It's set then!" Lyst exclaimed. " We need red paint, and a big sheet of paper!"

Alter Ego

that evil mod from hell
    Years
    "I'm decent enough." Yikari replied with a shrug, remembering the numerous sketches he had worked with in his boredom a few years back, "Just don't expect top art."

[ You wouldn't dare!?] Youkai exclaimed in horror. Jet smirked at the dog in amusement
    [ Oh, I think he would!] She giggled.
    [And I'll take the opportunity tell you my life story while we're at it.] Spark added with an evil smirk.

Youkai was obviously not too wild about the prospect as he nodded his head in surrender.

" Alright! It's set then!" Lyst exclaimed. " We need red paint, and a big sheet of paper!"

"Alright." Yikari replied with a nod, as Spark got ready to join Jet "Lead the way Lyst. But just for the record; what's the story if we get caught?" he always thought it was better to have some kind of backup just in case.

Xhaiden

Cosplayer of Doom
    Years
    " No prob! Just leave it to me!" Lyst replied, his entire being taking on a seriousness that completely counteracted his previous mood. He adjusted his glasses with a dark gleam in his eyes. Youkai knew that Lyst wasn't lying. The boy had a way of weasleing out of trouble without even a scratch. Well, almost. Youkai looked up at Lyst right arm instinctively. There wasn't a single day that he didn't regret biting Lyst. He stared at the scars, his self hate building within him.

Lyst caught Youkai's look and smiled softly at the dog. The young man unrolled his left sleeve to conceal the scar from his eyes.

" How many times do I have to tell you, it's alright, Youkai." He asked, petting the dog gently. Youkai meerly looked at his paws in response.

[ no, it isn't.] Was the houndoom's reply. Jet turned somber instantly, her eyes rooted to the floor. She knew what had happened between Lyst and Youkai that day. The day that they met, Lyst lost most of the functions of his left arm. He would never be able to feel much in that arm, nor wound his hand ever fully close. When Youkai had bit into that arm, he tore several nerves and ligaments, and also broke the bone.

But, Lyst had forgiven him without a second thought. Thinking of them meeting made Jet think of her former trainer, Rei. And whenever she thought of her master, she always shed tears. Already she felt the prickling of her eyes filling with them. Lyst wrapped his arms around the dragonair comfortingly as her tears escaped to travel down her cheeks.

" Now, now. No crying Jet. You know she wouldn't like that..." Lyst whispered to the dragon. Jet nodded slightly and shook off her sorrow.

" Good girl. Now let's go." He stated. He stepped out into the hall with Youkai on his heels.

Jet turned to Spark with a small smile and lowered her head for him to climb on.

[Let's go make some weather!" She said happily.

Alter Ego

that evil mod from hell
    Years
    OOC: Lol, this is almost a page long already. We're such nasty threadjackers. ^_^

IC:

Yikari listened to Lyst's conversations with both Youkai and Jet intently. There was obviously a significant bit of history between the three, and looking at the scar on Lyst's left arm and the somber experession on Youkai's face Yikari felt that he had a certain idea of what it was, although he couldn't fit the Dragonair into the picture. But these were stories best left for another time, for the moment they had trouble to make.

Spark carefully got on Jet's back, attempting to find some hold for his paws so he wouldn't fall of in the flight. He was obviously as curious about what events had transpired between these three strangers as his trainer was. But Spark was afraid to upset the Dragonair, seeing as the stability of her flight would probably determine his lifespan in the near future. So he settled for returning the smile [Okay.] Spark said [I'm as ready as I'll ever get.]

Last edited:

Xhaiden

Cosplayer of Doom
    Years
    OOC: lol! Sad ain't it! Oh and your pic is almost finished! I just need to finish colorin it^^

Jet smiled at Spark, her wings moving to hols him in place.

[Don't worry, I have never lost a passenger.] She stated, lifting off the floor. She glided out the window slowly as the wind rushed about her. The dragonair circled gently in an even assent, knowing that the Vulpix was nervous. She flew above the building a little ways. The dragonair then glided to a rest atop the roof.

[ not so bad was it?] She asked lightly.

Lyst moved downstairs,youkai splitting off from them to watch for trouble.
    A side door sat off in a hall way near the main entrance, the word "supplies" etched on it neatly. Unfortunately there were people nearby. Lot's of them.

" Hmm...this could be a problem..." He murmmered. He thought quickly, trying to come up with a way around this obstical.

" Yikz, I am gunna create a diversion of sorts while you swipe the stuff. Youkai will watch your back for ya!" Lyst stated after a moment.

Alter Ego

that evil mod from hell
    Years
    OOC: Yay.^_^

IC:

Diversion? This plan was becoming trickier by the minute, Lyst looked like he had far greater experience of such matters than him, so Yikari decided to trust his judgement.

"So it's red paint and a large sheet of paper, right?" he asked, not wanting to make a base blunder. "How much paint do we need, and how much time would I have to get it? It's going to be pretty obvious if I walk around with a bucket of swiped paint right after a larger disturbance by the supply room." Yikari then glance at the Houndoom, he obviously wasn't pleased with the arrangement and Yikari wondered if he could really trust the dog to watch his back. Youkai's loyalty lay with Lyst, not him.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Meanwhile, Spark had found his footing on the roof after the flight with Jet.

[Not so bad was it?] The Dragonair asked lightly.

[Guess not...] Spark replied, taking in the view of his surroundings from his lofty vantage point. [What do we do now?] He asked, hoping that Jet could shed some light on these plans [And sorry for snapping at you back there.] He added in an apologetic voice [You just startled me, that's all.].

Last edited:

Xhaiden

Cosplayer of Doom
    Years
    Lyst nodded and gave Yikara a thumbs up sign before trotting away without a word. He strolled amongst the students casually, removing his glasses. Lyst decided it was time to reveil his "pretty boy" side. He ran his fingers through his hair as he moved around a young girl in front of him. A light smirk lit his lips when she stared at him. When he reached the center of the crowd he stopped, glancing around in amusement.

" Hello everyone!" He yelled, most of the students looking at him. Lyst bowed dramatically at the waist.
    " I am Lyst Ikikara, and I would just like to say...BOMBS AWAY!" He exclaimed, pulling a rather strange looking thing from his pocket and dropping it before himself. He covered his face quickly with his shirt before it hit, giggling madly. A loud bang sounded and smoke poured from the object in a massive cloud.

Youkai smirked at the sound of Lyst's voice, unable to prevent it.

[ Now then, we have to make snow. Unfortunately, I can only use Ice beam when it comes to ice based attacks, so, you and I need to direct our attacks towrd each other. But we must aim over the side. ] Jet explained.

Alter Ego

that evil mod from hell
    Years
    "BOMBS AWAY!"

Well, that was unexpected. Yikari thought using the cover of the commotion to slip into the supply room. Checking out the various sheets of paper he grabbed a fairly decently sized one, neatly rolled up, and tucked it under his armpit.

And now the paint... he thought, finding a bucket of the red variety after a few moments of frantic searching. The bucket was a bit heavier than expected but nothing that Yikari couldn't handle.

He soundlessly slipped back out into the corridor, making sure to close the door properly, and made a quick dash for the upper floor, before employing the getaway technique his older brother had taught him; he slowed his pace to a casual walk, put on a friendly Just-doing-my-job expression and strode nochalantly down the hall towards Lyst's room, merrily greeting any students he passed.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

[Okay.] Spark said, nodding to Jet. [Do you think an Ember would be enough? I haven't quite gotten the hang of Flamethrower yet.]

Last edited:

Xhaiden

Cosplayer of Doom
    Years
    Lyst slipped back into the room casually a few seconds later, his clothes cover in a thin film of dust.

"HAHAHAHA! Did you see their faces!" He laughed, Youkai sitting down on the bed. " Ah! I love these powder bombs!"

Lyst took off his shirt quickly and threw it in the trash. He donned another of a different color and dusted off his hair.

" Now then! Youkai, go help the other two. Yikari let's get paintin!" He exclaimed, adreneline pumping through him.

[ that will be fine!] she replied happily.

Alter Ego

that evil mod from hell
    Years
    Yikari joined into Lyst's laughter, what he'd seen of the people's expressions was rather amusing, but no doubt about it: this guy was a real weirdo, but not really of the bad sort.

"Now then! Youkai, go help the other two. Yikari let's get paintin!" Lyst exclaimed, adreneline pumping through him.

"Right-o" Yikari replied, following Lyst's lead, half wondering how Youkai would make it to the roof.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[Glad to hear it.] Spark replied, gathering up the heat in his body in preparation [Ready when you are, then.]

Xhaiden

Cosplayer of Doom
    Years
    (( It's finished!!))

Youkai bounded down the hall at an easy trot, looking for a stairway.

[ We should begin] Jet stated happily. She focused on the ice energy hidden within her body, absorbing any cool air around her. She felt a deep chill building within her. Her eyes gleamed blue for an instant and a large beam of Ice shot from her horn, crackling across the sky in front of the building.

Lyst sat down nearby Yikari, putting his glasses back on.

" Let's write D.I.T. in big letters down the middle... Oh and For those that can not be with us..." He stated somberly. He smiled lightly at a distant thought.

" yes...I think Rei would be very happy..." He added softly.

Alter Ego

that evil mod from hell
    Years
    OOC: Ooh! Where? Where? Can't see it anywhere...where is it supposed to be? :confused:

IC:

"Who's Rei?" Yikari asked in as polite a voice as he could, as he got to work with the 'D' "If you don't mind me asking, that is." he added as an afterthought, noticing that this was obviously someone important to Lyst.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

As the beam shot forth from Jet's horn, Spark took a deep breath and blew. Sending a cone of small embers on a direct collision course with the beam. This is going to be cool he thoguht excitedly, No pun intended..

Kalylia

Pokemon Breeder
    Years
    Metaforte said:
    Whoa... The letter sounds almost exactly like mine! That is NOT cool. I don't care if you copy the idea but PLZ don't copy the same thing and make a few changes to it to make it sound like you made it. Sorry if this is breaking the rules in RPGing and such, but I dislike copiers of such.

Indeed. Cebe, for that, I'm afraid I can't let you join... My apologies, but copying is a huge pet peeve of mine. Metaforte did work on that letter.

Kogenta

Lost Realist
    Years
    "Gyarados, go!" Standing at the edge of a lake, Rian cast a Pokeball into the air. A flash of red light was released from the object as a large Pokemon materialized at the water's edge. The water dragon roared as it prepared for battle.

Rian stared up at his Pokemon, smiling slightly. "Sorry to disappoint, but we're not in a fight right now. I just through you might like some time to relax."

Gyarados seemed to quiet slightly. "Gyrrrr . . . "

"Yeah," its trainer replied. "I'll be letting Scyther out, too." He raised another Pokeball, releasing a jade-coloured bug type.

"Scy, Scyther!" The bug Pokemon raised its blades, moving into a fighting stance.

Eheh . . . Why are my Pokemon so battle-eager? Rian's smile seemed slightly nervous as he motioned toward his Scyther, indicating there was no battle to be fought. I suppose it's good that they're ready, though . . .

Metaforte

Hey, Im still alive.
    Years
    I casually strolled into the colossal building, keeping my cool and retaining myself from throwing up. Finally I registered in the Main Office and got an old bronze key with a tiny slip which read "404" attached on my key. I slipped the cold key in my pocket. I took the stairs up until I reached the second floor. Holding my things, I finally reached "Room 404" and unlocked the door.

The room wasn't half bad. There was two beds. I shuddered after the thought of having roommates. I barely had some friends, and didn't really know how to make new ones. I dug into my pack until I felt two metallic orbs. I tossed them into the air and Skarmory and Houndoom came out, happy to be out of their balls.

After a good 20 minutes, I finally got everything set up and glanced upon my schedule. It read that it was time to go eat, I guess. I returned both of my trusted companions back into their great balls and walked out of the door. While opening the door, I wondered how my so-called roommate is like.

Xhaiden

Cosplayer of Doom
    Years
    (( It's in the art thread ^^ Silly Alter lol))

Lyst took on a quieter state when he heard the question. Memories of her flashed in his mind as he painted the I. He found himself smiling to himself when he thought of all the trouble they used to get into.

" She uh, she was a very dear friend of mine. " A began in a quite tone. "Her name was Rei Itsuki, a trainer like me. She should have started school with me, but... because of what happened, she can't."

He sighed softly as a smile crept onto his face.

"We used to get into so much trouble. We were the troublesome duo by anyone who knew us. Everything somethin wrong happened we were always the ones running away with big smiles on our faces. " He chuckled lightly. "She was also the only other person that Youkai would trust completely. In fact I think he cared more about her then me. I honestly thought for the longest time that he wanted her to be his trainer."

He painted in silence for a few moments. His smile seemed almost forced now, his eyes trembling slightly.

" It happened a year ago. She had gone to a beauty contest with Jet, he belongs to her you know. Anyway, it was raining that day, really bad too. She always hated the rain. I was running late to the contest, and I guess she got worried because she had went looking for me." Lyst explained. " She was crossing the street when this car hit her. Just plowed into her as if she were nothing..."

" Youkai blamed me for it. He wouldn't let me go anywhere near him for months. Jet was a mess. This is as close as she has gotten to being normal again.

Metaforte

Hey, Im still alive.
    Years
    I decided to check out this place out and find out what kind of changes they made. They added new wallpaper, giving the Academy a nice touch. I dug into my pocket until I reached a MP3 Player. Then, I dug into my other pocket snatched out the headphones, attaching them to my ears. I stuck the cord in the slot and began to look through my enormous collection of songs, raps, and others. I ceased my search when I located the song I desired and pressed the green "Listen" button. The vibrant music began to flow through the headphones and my head as I dug I gloved hands into the pocket, rattling the chain.

Lots of people where scattered everywhere, chatting, flirting, glancing upon books of all the sort. I was really never around so many people in the same time, in reaction, causing me to become a little nervous. Shaking my head, I began to continue walking down the halls.

Alter Ego

that evil mod from hell
    Years
    OOC: Oo! Found it. Spark looks so cute on Yikari's head. ^_^

IC:

"I'm sorry..." Yikari said at the end of the story, continuing to paint the paper mindfully even as the rage towards every careless driver on the face of the planet built inside him "I didn't mean to stir up bad memories. Did you at least nail the bastard who was driving that truck?" this, he realized, was highly unlikely. In Yikari's experience the people responsible for driving accidents rarely ended up with the blame, he knew that all too well. He took a deep breath to call himself down.

For a moment Yikari hesitated, but decided that it would only be fair to tell his story too "I think I kind of know how you feel..." he said quietly "My older brother, Hibiki, died in an accident too. Although it was" he shuddered at the memory "...a motor boat."

Last edited:

Cebe

Vulpix Champion
    Years
    guys

Guys can I join. I posted it earlyer but no replies that I can join. Heres my profile again.

Name:Akira Minnia Duran

Age/Grade/Room #:14/Freshman/#102

Physical Appearance: Dark blue eyes, short dirty-blond hair with blue highlights, a navy cap with a light blue mix of colors on the front(it looks like the portal opened when Celebi travels through time), a navy t-shirt with a light blue mix of colors on the right sleeve, blue jeans, navy sweat bands that also have the blue mix of colors on them, and a navy backpack that looks like Sam?s. She also has a navy Pokegear around her neck and a simple belt with six Pokeballs on it.
    Other: She's traveled through many times and seen many things. The Celebi she rescued has become a close friend and now stays with her. Besides her jeans and backpack she is no longer wearing the outfit she had on when she rescued Celebi. But she does still have the old Pokeballs even if she does use the recent versions. She had to change her look to fit in in the different times she traveled through so she decided to change it again to suit Flare's time. Like this https://img67.imageshack.us/img67/2687/s1bu.png

Personality: She is caring, Kind, and lovable. She calm is and sarcastic at the worst of times. She is almost always cheerful and carefree. She is friendly and cares very deeply about all of her friends. She loves adventure and is rather stubborn and tough. She will always help those who need it and never backs down from a fight even if she knows she can't win. She is intellegent and always willing ot make sacrifices for those she cares about.

Pokemon: Blaze (Houndour a female one.) and Flygon

RP Sample: I hope you like this.
    Its was 6:00 when Akira woke up and found a letter at her door it said:

Dear Miss Akira,
    I apologizes that I couldn't attend to your services for today. I had some important business. Thanks to your mother's permission. The papers beside this one is a invitation to The Pokemon Academy that you can attend to.
    Sincerely,
    John Smith, Your Butler

"Blaze do you want us to go to the acadamey?" "hound." (Let's go.) "Ok." Akira packed her clothes food and stuff to get ready to go. Akira got on a plane and flown to the Pokemon Acadamey.Akira arrived in her room and saw her roomate. "Hi! She said.

Last edited:

Dark Draco

Dark Lord of Dragons
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Jan 17, 2007
    Is it to late to join? if not, here's my character:

Name: Bane

Age/Grade/Room #: 14/Freshman/Room#102

Physical Appearance: Bane is about 6?4? tall and fairly well built. Bane has spiky black hair lined with red (like Shadow the Hedgehog?s) and unusually black eyes. His otherwise normal face has a scar running through his left eye towards his nose. Bane always wears a dragon emblazoned shirt and his black denim shorts, ripped at the knees. Overtop his dragon shirt, Bane wears a loose fitting, dark red vest, which holds his pokeballs along the inside. Finally, Bane wears a black trench coat, usually with the collar over his right shoulder.

Personality: Sarcastic and a hothead, it takes Bane awhile to warm up to someone, although this doesn?t always take a long time, depending on the person. Bane likes fighting and showing off what he?s good at towards the girls, which, inadvertedly, gets him in fights.

Pokemon: Tyranitar, male, named Tyrant, Typhlosion, female, named Inferno

RP Sample: (this is my character from Pokemorph Training Facility) I?I?m free?free?yet Tyrant is dead?or, is he within me? Bane thought as he lay huddled beneath a large tree amongst the forest. He looked to the sky, only to see the foliage blocking his sight. Grunting from the pain of multiple wounds, Bane staggered out of the tree?s cover into the night.
    ?Why, why did this happen? What was the point in it all?? Bane spoke to himself, and then raised his head to the sky, looking at the stars.
    ?Now I have become this?this monster!? Bane whirled around, swinging his tail into the trunk of the tree that had covered him, snapping the trunk.
    ?No one will know who I really am, I?m just a freak. No, I?m not a freak?I?m a killing monster!? Bane slammed his fists to the ground in anguish, hating what had happened to Tyrant and himself.
    Bane, get over it! You can?t change what happened, nor can you return to being human. Your past life is over, accept this new form. Besides, you know where you can go. That school for pokemorphs, you?re one of them now. Bane heard this from inside his head, not sure if it was his thoughts?or maybe Tyrant?s.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back