• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Pokemon Adventure: Hoenn Region

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Aug 7, 2008
I am not able to post my start today so I post two tomorrow. I am so busy with my soccer practices today and I am very sorry about it.

Denzer

Why so serious?
Years
  • Seen Jul 19, 2013
Zimvee the Bagon was wild and Professor just gave me a Poké Ball to catch it.

Zimvee

ROCK AND ROOOLL!
Years
IC: Wow! You guys sure are strong!" Prof. Birch said. "Oh you are the kids who were starting their Pokemon Journey's today! This isn't the place to chat so lets go back to my lab."

Soon the would be trainers and the Pokemon Professor were back in Littleroot in Prof. Birch's lab. "You guys are going to make great Pokemon Trainers! Weird though how rare pokemon attacked me for no reason..." Birch said with frown. "But anyway, for those who used Treecko, Torchic, and Mudkip you can keep them as a gift! And for those that caught the Pokemon attacking me, you can have those!"

Suddenly Birch had an idea, "I know! Why don't you guys take these!" Birch reached into a box and pulled out seven red boxes. "These are called Pokedex's." he explained, "Use them to find out about the different specious of Pokemon that reside in Hoenn! Oh and take these too!" Birch handed out five round red and white ball like objects. "These are Pokeballs! Use them to catch Pokemon!" On that note, the seven trainers headed north to Route 101.

Chapter 2: Route 101
OOC: ok here we are the first route! you can pretty much do whatever you want from: Battling trainers, Training your pokemon, finding TMs, Finding Items, and Catching Pokemon! Now i will be grading you guys on your posts. the better the post the better the grade! so for example if your doing a battle post the better it is the higher level gain your pokemon gets! (though i only give out up to four level gains a post). if you want to catch a pokemon though its another story. ALWAYS LEAVE YOUR POST OFF WITH YOU NOT KNOWING IF YOU CAUGHT IT! that is very important! reason why is if the post simply isn't good enough then the pokemon will break free. if its just there you will receive a very low level pokemon ok? PM me if you have any other questions!
Number of Posts: 2 (this means you have two posts to do on Route 101)​
Description: a very short route that simply connects Littleroot Town with the outside world. Very woodsey it feels like a place where adventures begin!

Pokemon
Zigzagoon
dpmfa263.png

Level: 2-3
Type: Normal
Ability: Pickup or Gluttony
Attacks: Tackle, Growl
Nature: Random
Rarity: Common (the rarity system simply means how much better of a post you have to do to get this pokemon, so for a common one it can be average but for a rare one it must be extremlly good)

Wurmple
dpmfa265.png

Type: Bug
Ability: Shield Dust
Attacks: Tackle, Stringshot
Rarity: Common

Poochyena
dpmfa261.png

Type: Dark
Ability: Run Away or Quick Feet
Attacks: Tackle
Rarity: Uncommon
(OOC: so just make part of your post about getting your pokemon and items and then the rest is up to you!)​

Last edited:

Sayaira

Pokemon fan since 1993.
Years
((OOC: I assumed everyone else left, and referred to them as "others" most of the time.. If they didn't end up leaving, tell me and I'll edit it out.
On a more random note, practically everything in Pokémon starts with the world "Poke" o_o))

Route 101//.

Sara remained quiet throughout most of the hubbub. If she were to give any response to the Professor, it was mostly either a nod or a muffled "Mm".
The only thing on this young girls mind was adventure. The very thought of it could lull Sara into a deep daydream, from which she wouldn't want to awake - but this was real. A chance to go out into the world and prove her worth was all she needed, and she'd take it.
Armed with Pokeballs, a Pokedex, and a Pokémon, the new trainer set off into a new journey with the others.

Grass tickled at her feet, as Sara suspected it did to the following trainers to, as they headed through the wooded area on Route 101. It was still morning, but the sun had crept its way further up into the blue abyss; no longer spreading it's orange and yellow, but remaining a bright yellow ball hanging in the sky.
It was still surprisingly cool, not quite what she expected, but this was probably due to the breeze that usually flowed through the area. The wind brought with it smells of distant fruit, Pokémon, and aroma from flowers - enough to add to the natural beauty of nature.

Sara had left the other trainers momentarily to investigate a berry bush, only to find a few Chesto berries.
She muttered a quick "Good." as if congratulating herself on the find.
Shoving 2 of the berries in a small pelt bag at her waist, she stood up to move on.
Or, at least she would have moved on; but a rustling, in the very bush she just plucked the fruit from, was moving.

Startled, as most people would, the girl jumped back and reached for the leather belt at her side - containing her Pokeballs. A few snuffles and mumbles soon ensued, before what appeared to be a small dog stumbled from the foliage.
Although a bit drawn back by the appearance of what frightened her, Sara whipped out her Pokedex to identify the creature.

Upon finding out what it was, the trainer stopped.
"A Poochyena.." Sara enquired to herself, continuing to speak after a pause, "It seems like a good Pokémon to have."
To tell the truth, she didn't really know what to do, or for that matter, if this find was truly hers. Her eyes darted from side to side quickly, checking for the other trainers; but when not spotting any within a close distance, Sara had made up her mind.
She'd try to capture the Pokémon.

Even though the Poochyena had seen her, its response had merely been to snort, then turn its attention back to the Chesto berry bush - scrounging around for anything left.
Stepping back a few paces, Sara reached for her Electrike's Pokeball before flinging it in the air. While doing so, she attempted to shout something encouraging.
"Electrike, lets go!"

The Pokeball burst open, it's contained red light escaping only to take the form of a small, green and yellow dog. It growled, apparently still not too keen on taking orders, though it stood firm; gazing at the other Pokémon with a longing to battle.
After hearing the ruckus caused by Sara, Poochyena turned around with a mock annoyance pasted on its face. Growling, it ran toward Electrike at full speed in an unmistakable tackle attack.
Well, unmistakable for a trainer.

Sara completely missed the hint, expecting Electrike to do its own thing. Unfortunately, the Poochyena landed a direct hit, knocking her own Pokémon back and to the ground.
"Gah, that wasn't supposed to happen!" Sara muttered to herself in a truly annoyed tone.
Electrike stood up, shaking its head, before announcing a loud howl at its trainer; most likely a warning of some kind.
"A-alright! Use Thunder Wave!" She commanded, pointing at the now smug Poochyena.
Sara's Pokémon nodded in agreement, and charged forward, emitting a yellow-ish pulse. It, too, landed a direct hit upon contact. The wild Pokémon stumbled back shaking due to paralysis now setting in.
The trainer smiled behind her scarf before quickly realizing she had to catch the Poochyena, lest it escape.

Grasping a Pokeball from her waist, she threw it at the unsuspecting Pokémon, absorbing it in an immediate flash of light. The Pokeball began to shake, and not even Sara knew the outcome.

Last edited:

Zore

Reaper
Years
  • Seen Feb 8, 2012
Route 101, Part 1​

Marcus raced excitedly from town as soon as Professor Birch had finished his short speech and handed the young trainer a Pokedex and some Pokeballs. With his new Makuhita firmly clipped to his waist and his pack snug around his shoulders Marcus felt every inch a Pokemon Trainer.

As he put a little distance between himself and Littleroot town he slowed from his breakneck pace and began to check out some of the scenery. It was beautiful, full of lush green plants and the sound of happy Pokemon . Marcus contemplated letting his Makuhita out of its Pokeball, it might enjoy the fresh air and he might as well make its acquaintance now. With a quick flick of the wrist, Makuhita appeared in a flash of light, immediately dropping into a guarded stance. The Makuhita's eyes were firmly fixed on Marcus, staring almost acusingly at the new Trainer.

"Hello Makuhita, I'm Marcus!" The boy of course was oblivious to the animosity, smiling widely as he greeted the thickset Pokemon."I don;t think I like calling you Makuhita though...hmm... How about Jet?" The newly dubbed Jet had no reaction to this impromptu naming ceremony, still content with glaring at his Trainer. "Alright Jet it is!" Marcus almost beamed as he made the proclamation, he then began to talk to Jet about his goals and dreams and how Jet fit in to them all. Jet listened to the non-stop chatter for a while, eventually though he grew a bit bored of the excited eleven year old and wandered over to a patch of grass to sulk.

"...And then...uh? Jet um... what are you doing?" The pokemon gave no response, morosely plucking a strand of grass. "Alright... well we should get a move on anyways if we don't want to get left behind!" The youngster rebounded quickly and began to once again talk the Makuhita's ear off as they walked down Route 101. That is of course until a wild Zigzagoon burst onto the path in front of them.

"Oh, wow a Pokemon!" Marcus almost squealed as he reached for a Pokeball, "lets show it what we're made of Jet!" The makuhita gave Marcus an almost incredulous look before resentfully walking out to engage the normal-type. The Zigzagoon immediately stiffened as it saw the fighting type, it was covered in berry juice obviously foraging when it had the misfortune to run into the fledgling pair.

"Alright Jet, use sand-attack on the Zigzagoon!" Marcus ordered as he almost danced to to attempt to hide his excitement. This was awesome!

Jet gave the ground a half-hearted kick, blowing a tiny amount of sand towards the Zigzagoon who brushed it away with its spiky tail. The two Pokemon immediately began to circle each other, Jet's reluctance to follow his trainer temporarily superseded by his love of battle. The Pokemon began to trade Tackle attacks, Marcus loudly cheering his Makuhita on in the background.

"Really good Jet, now fin...AHHHHHH!" Marucs' sentence ended in a scream and Jet immediately sought to identify what had injured the boy. He was shocked to see a Poochyena viciously biting Marcus' leg, lodged on hard enough to prevent being shaken off. Jet abandoned his battle with the Zigzagoon, rushing to his trainers aid by tackling the Poochyena. Marcus fell to the ground crying, his leg running with blood as Jet kept attacking the tenacious Poochyena. Finally it had enough and retreated as Jet growled after it.

As Jet turned towards Marcus to see what the damage was, he found his trainer already disinfecting the wound and winding a large white bandage around the area. Luckily the cut appeared superficial, the Jeans had caught the worst of it. Marcus just smiled as his eyes began to dry, "Guess I have to pay better attention huh?" Jet just nodded at the boy, feeling at least a bit of respect for him. Perhaps this journey wasn't such a bad thing after all.

"Alright," Marcus said as he dusted off his pants and stood up, "Well, the Zigzagoon ran away so I guess for now its just you and me Jet. Lets keep our eyes open though, the sooner we get a team the better." The Makuhita just nodded in confirmation as they continued down Route 101.

Denzer

Why so serious?
Years
  • Seen Jul 19, 2013
The Rivalry Battle

After getting permission from his mom to go on his Pokémon journey, Alex started up to route 101. He took out his Poké Ball and let out Bagon so it can walk by his side. Then he heard someone cry out his name.​

"ALEX!"cried a voice. Alex turned around saw Harrison!​

"Harrison what are you doing here?"asked Alex confused.​

"Alex I want a battle right now! A one on one. Your Bagon versus my ultamite Pokémon!" commanded Harrison.​

"Well...uh... ok. Bring it on. Go Bagon!" said Alex nervously. Bagon ran up in front of Alex eagar for its first Pokémon Battle. Alex check Bagon Poké Dex data to find out its attacks. "Ok so your attacks are Bite and Rage. Bring it on Harrison!" said Alex all pumped up for his battle.​

"Ok you asked for it. Go Trapinch!" yelled Harrison. He threw his Poké Ball and out came a Orange ant-like Pokémon. Alex pointed his Poké Dex at it.​

"Trapich the Ant Pit Pokémon. It is a Ground Pokémon. It makes a conical pit in desert sand and lies in and waits at the bottom for prey to come tumbling down." informed Dexter.​

"Ok a ground Pokémon is weak to grass,water,and ice. Since Bagon is neither I'm just going to have to attack it with everything. Bagon use bite attack!"commanded Alex.​

Bagon took off running to Trapinch and tried to bit him but he jumped up just in time.​

"Trapinch good dodge, now try and bite it." commanded Harrison. The orange figure ran as fast as its 4 legs could carry it. It jumped up and headed to Bagon and bit it.​

"Bagon use Rage!"shouted Alex. Bagon got its grip from the attack and turned all red. It was on a rage. It ran to Trapinch and bashed it as hard as he could.​

BAM!!!! The impact sent Trapinch flying atleast 15 feet.​

"Bagon do it again and finish it!" yelled Alex. Bagon, still in a rage, started running again and headed towards Trapinch. When Bagon was 1 foot away from Trapinch it dodged the headbash by jumping. Then Trapinch raced towards Bagon after it stopped and looked around for Trapinch confused. Trapinch bit Bagon and got a direct suprise hit. Bagon turned around and tackled him while still on a rage.​

Trapinch again went flying but this time about 20 feet! The weak Orange creature struggled to get up and couldn't no more. It fainted.​

"Good job Bagon!"said Alex. He ran to Bagon and hugged him. He congradulated Bagon and then went with Harrison to check on him and his Trapinch. "Is Trapinch ok?"asked Alex.​

"Yeah I guess he'll be alright. You were awesome on your first battle." replied Harrison.​

"Well thanks. You were too." responded Alex. "Well I'll be going on."​

"Wait Alex, give me your Poké Gear number so I can call you for a rematch someday," said Harrison. The two boys exchanged Gear numbers and went on their separate ways.​

To be Continued
(OOC sorry if post if short)

Zimvee

ROCK AND ROOOLL!
Years
To Sayaira: excellent post! you're all set for part two!
You found 2 Chesto Berries!
You caught a Female Lv. 3 Poochyena!
To Zore: wow. excellent interaction with Jet!
Jet grew to Level 7!
Jet learned Arm Thrust!
To Pokemon_Master09: that was a good battle post!
Bagon grew to Level 6!

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 29, 2019
Neaken felt awkward while walking out to route 101. He new he should feel ecstatic about the fact that he was able to catch a pokemon, even if it was by accident, yet he felt nothing. He walked with his face to the ground, thinking about the current events that had transpired, his new pokemon, and his adventure beginning. Maybe sending out... um... what was it called again... oh yeah, whismur, would help. Feeling embarrassed that he couldn't even remember his new partners name, he sent out the spherical, pink pokemon and watched as it materialized from the red glow from the scratched up pokeball.

"Whiswhimur." it said in a bearly audible voice. Neaken was surprised by the contrast of his new partners voice to how it had been when using uproar.

"So whemmur, how do you feel right now?" he asked. Wait thats not right, it's not whemmur, it's rismer, no. What was it called again. Neaken decided to take out his pokedex to check. "Ok, so you're whismur, well you know what, I'm gonna call you Ears," Neaken decided at last. At least he could remember that name. After realizing he was going so slow that everyone else was ahead of him he began to go at a faster pace until he reached the part where there was enough tall grass to support a population of pokemon. Lets see what Ears can do, first pokemon I find I'll start a fight with. Just then Neaken noticed a rather large Zigzagoon that was at least twice the size as Ears. Well, next pokemon I see not counting this one. After spotting a wurmple about to have a nice snack of oran berries, Neaken ordered his whismur to attack the red and white grub like pokemon.

"Ok, Ears attack that wurmple with a pound." Neaken found that giving a nickname to his pokemon had helped greatly in giving it commands. As Ears launched himself at the unsuspecting worm pokemon it turned around with a sleepy expression on its face only to get hit full on with a pound. However, instead of attacking back it simply ran into the bushes as fast as its stubby legs could carry it.

"Hey, um... what are you doing?" Neaken began to ask the pokemon even thought it was obviously not listening. "Get back here, or I'll, I'll, I'll chase you!" he ended this phrase somewhat lamely.

"Come on Ears, I guess we'll have to chase this guy down." As the pair walked through the brush they saw the injured wurmple with a small boy leaning over it. Neaken explained to the trainer that he was trying to battle that pokemon when it ran away, but realized something was very wrong as the young boys face began to turn a bright red.

"WHAT, ARE YOU SAYING THAT YOU ATTACKED MY WURMPLE WHEN I WASN'T EVEN THEIR! YOU HAVE GOT TO BE THE FILTHIEST AND MOST ARROGANT PERSON IN THE WHOLE WORLD!" the kid who was apparently a trainer shouted. "THAT'S IT! BATTLE! NOW!" the trainer demanded.

Just as Neaken was about to answer, he heard something that did not help to brighten his mood. "Whis, Whim, Whisim, WHISMURMURMUR WHISMUR!" It seemed Ears did not take to well to the trainer yelling at Neaken. After both Neaken and the trainer tried to stop the pokemon from crying for a few earsplitting minutes it finally ended in a tied out Ears and two half deaf trainers. When they finally were able to hear again it was a bit strange.

"So... about that battle..." the other trainer said in a quiet voice. "I suppose we should start on that."

"Yeah, I guess so." replied Neaken. As the trainers got to a suitable clearing for the battle the young trainer, who's name was later revealed to be Glen, send out a nincada. Neaken responded by sending out his whismur.

"Ears, start this battle of with pound." Neaken said in a monotone voice. The nincada countered this with harden, greatly reducing the damage. The battle went on more or less the same. Ears was sending badly aimed pounds every which way, where as the nincada was skillfully blocking with harden and leech-lifeing away the damage of the few pounds that connected.

"Just give up, if you keep comanding your pokemon with the spirit of a garden hose you won't get anything done!" taunted Glen. Fine then, if he wants spirit I'll give him spirit. Not from me of course, but Ears will work just fine.

"Ears, it's time for our trump card, use your uproar." Neaken said calmly. If today showed anything, it showed that even if Ears is quiet more often than not, he has a mean uproar. As Ears begain wailing louder and louder, the nincada was unable to rely on harden. This proved to be very helpful, as Glen's nincada is not so great on the offense and ended up fainting from the onslaught of uproars.

"Ack, nincada come om, get up!" said Glen with vigor, but it was not to be, and Glen consented defeat to Neaken. Neaken replied that Glen had given him a good first battle, and the should battle again if they ever run into each other. As Neaken went in the opposite direction of glen, he decided that he should be more like Ears. I may be quite, but it's about time I start not being quiet ALL the time. With the feeling of no emotion from earlier gone, he began to run ahead with Ears.

"Come on Ears, lets see if that zigzagoon from before is still there!"

Years
  • Seen Aug 7, 2008
The Start

While walking with other six trainers towards to Route 101 Cordic wasn´t able to think anything other than the first battle with his own pokémon.

When they had walked for a moment or two they started to hear voices from the Route 101 where professor was supposed to wait them. It was clear that everything wasn´t alright.

A moment later they spotted professor Birch sitting in a three while Bagon, Makuhita, Whismur and Electrike was trying to attack against him. His bag was lying on the grass and no one didn´t know what to do.

"Help me and quickly before this three falls down!" Birch screamed and everyone started to act. Four trainers started to distract the wild pokémon and the rest of the crew took three pokéballs from Birch´s bag. Cordic was one of those.

"Come out pokémon!" Cordic yelled when he threw his pokéball up into air. A Mudkip came out of the pokéball and cutely took its fighting stance.

Even Cordic hadn´t ever had a pokébattle he knew what to do next. "Use Tackle against those wild pokémons!" Cordic shouted to Mudkip and it obeyed immediately.

It was clear that four wild pokémons was far more stronger than a Mudkip but still Mudkip was able to faint two of them just by itself. Also Treecko and Torchic helped a lot and when they was going to flee of professor Birch shouted from the three: "Don´t let them go! Just try to catch them! There should be still four pokéballs in my bag!"

Everyone did exactly the way they was told to. They took the pokéballs out of the bag and catched those four wild pokémons and after that they helped professor Birch back to the ground. They wasn´t sure would they be attack against repeatedly so they kept their starters out from their pokéballs.

When they finally arrived to the laboratory they helped Birch so he could sit on a chair and catch his breath again. For a while everyone talked and discussed about what had happened but Cordic didn´t like to join to the conversation.

Soon professor Birch started to tell what he was doing on that Route and everyone stopped talking and started to listen. He told that we handled the situation so well that he liked to give us our own pokémons.

He said that those who had used starters would get the starter they had used against those wild pokémons. Cordic smiled but only for a while and he glad that he got Mudkip. It also seemed that Mudkip had accepted him as its trainer by rubbing its head against Cordic´s leg. When no one weren´t listening Cordic whispered to Mudkip: "You are so cool!" and Mudkip obviously felt the exact same way about Cordic.

After Birch had handed five pokéballs and a pokédex to every trainer he told them to start their own journey and head back to Route 101 where they would meet other trainers, fight and catch against other wild pokémons.

Battle against gigantic Wurmple

When Cordic arrived to Route 101 he started to look new wild pokémons so he could train his Mudkip. There was wild Poochyenas, Zigzagoons and Wurmples all over the grassy area and he wasn´t able to decide which one to fight against.

When he finally had decided which one to fight against happened something weird. All pokémons fleed away from the Route 101 except one. It was a gigantic Wurmple and it was attacking against other wild pokémons like a maniac. It was much more stronger and faster and bigger than others but Cordic didn´t mind about that.

He decided to fight against and he didn´t care if he wouldn´t win the battle. "Hey Wurmple! Come over here!" Cordic yelled to Wurmple and at first it didn´t pay attention to him. At the second time when Cordic yelled it turned over and started its rampage.

Finally Mudkip had an opponent that was thougher than it but Cordic was sure he would be able to beat this Wurmple. "Use Tackle against it but dodge its String shoot!"

Wurmple used its String shoot but Mudkip was faster and dodged it. After that it used Tackle which made Wurmple to turn over on its back. Now was time to but end this battle but when Mudkip was attacking with Tackle against it Wurmple rolled over and used String Shoot. It hitted into its target and Mudkip couldn´t move because of the sticky string.

"Try to wave yourself out of the string!" Cordic yelled to Mudkip but it was too late. Wurmple´s attack hitted the target and next one was coming already.

"Wave yourself when Wurmple is near you!" Cordic commanded and Mudkip worked the exact way it was told to. Wurmple got stuck in to its own string and wasn´t able to move or attack. Mudkip used one more Tackle and Wurmple was fainted. Now was the time to throw pokéball but when it hitted at Wurmple evn Cordic wasn´t sure how everything would end.

Sayaira

Pokemon fan since 1993.
Years
((OOC: Thanks Zim :} I'll update my trainer card after I post again.
TIME FOR INTERACTION ;DDD
I'm placing the post that I caught "zee pooch" before Zore's Jet battled with the Zigzagoon and the Poochyena.
Meaning? This one will be somewhere after he got hurt))

Way To Oldale town//.

Sara left Electrike out of his Pokeball for the simple reason of protection. Even though the creatures in this area were weak, they could still cause damage.
This very thought proved correct when a melancholy scream chocked the air; awakening Sara from her daydream of success (it involved her Poochyena defeating a Metagross on more than one occasion).. The girl then turned to the direction of the sound with a look of concern; this expression didn't last long though, and soon changed to reflect a hint of annoyance.
"A Zigzagoon probably got a thorn stuck in its paw," she stated blatantly, "I dont think it's much of a problem."

Though Electrike didn't seem so sure. He continued to stare in the direction of the noise with eyes intent of seeking out the truth.
Without another word, Sara shook her head and traveled on the same course of his gaze. Electrike soon following in tow.

To get to the area in question, more than one of the small ridges had to be jumped, and many trees had to be violated of their privacy.
Flower petals streamed down from the sky like rain carried on the wind, before falling quietly on the ground; or to Sara's dismay, in her hair and scarf.
Upon reaching their destination, the trainer and Electrike stepped out from beneath a tree to seek out the disturbance. However both found nothing but a boy with bloody jeans and a rather perturbed looking Makuhita.

poisonspark

Come and claim yours!
Years
Battle against little Minamo

It is time to say good bye to Littleroot town. Raúl thought while he walked with his Torchic towards to Route 101. When he finally arrived to the sign post where Route 101 would start he decided to give one more look to Littleroot town and leave then. It was far more painfull than he had ever thought but he had to continue.

When he had walked a while in Route 101 he arrived to a fully open meadow where was lots of wild pokémons. Poochyenas playing with each other, Zigzagoons picking the ground and trying to find food and Wurmples hanging from three branches ans eating leaves. Everything was so beautiful and Raúl decided to take a brake under a giant three near the edge of the forest. Even Torchic was happy and enthusiastic to meet new pokémons.

Raúl watched how Torchic sniffed colourful flowers and how it started to play with Zigzagoons. It was a great day but suddenly Raúl spotted a weird looking girl just across the meadow sitting under a three just like he.

Who might she be? Would she like to train with me? I´d better go to ask. Raúl thought while he didn´t notice that his Torchic was already gone to make friends. Before Raúl had even stepped up the girl was already coming towards him carrying Torchic who looked very satisfied.

"So this is your Torchic. It is really cool." the girl said with a smile on her face. "Yeh. It truly is mine." Raúl answered pretty rigidly but the girl just continued saying: "I am Minamo and I have to say that you´ve raised your Torchic really well. Would you like to battle againts me?"

"Yes of course I´d like." Raúl said and his eyes strated to glimmer. They headed at the center of the meadow and started their battle furiously. Even Minamo was really short her pokémons were even stronger.

"Use Scratch against her Wurmple but don´t let it hit you with its String Shoot!" Raúl commanded his Torchic. Torchic obeyed and tried to dodge Wurmple´s String Shoot but Wurmple was too quick for it.

Torchic wasn´t able to move because its leg all over the string and Wurmple was able to use Tackle against Torchic. "Use Scratch to get the string of and dodge." Raúl yelled. Torchic used Scratch and got free and managed to dodge Wurmple´s attack.

Wurmple´s speed was too fast and it wasn´t able to halt and crashed against a three. "Use Scratch now when it is not moving!" Raúl yelled and Torchic´s attack made it trough. Wurmple was fainted but now he had to fight against Zigzagoon, Minamo´s second pokémon.

This time he had to be careful because even Torchic had won Wurmple it had also lost a lot of power. "Use Scratch but dodge its attacks and keep your distance so it can´t hit you so easily!" Raúl commanded and Torchic worked as it was told to.

Torchic dodged every attack that Zigzagoon tried to use but it started to be exchausted and its moves were far more slowlier. Torchic managed to hit Zigzagoon few times but also Zigzagoons attacks made it trough.

"Zigzagoon use Tackle with all your powers!" Minamo screamed. And Zigzagoon started its assault. Raúl had to think quickly If i use only Scratch Torchic might lose but if I just make it use Growl Zigzagoon´s attack hits and I lose anyway! Now I know!

It was clear what he had to do. "Listen to me Torchic! When Zigzagoon is enough close use Growl and dodge its attack!" Raúl yelled and Torchic looked pretty skeptical but it decided to follow Raúl´s orders.

"Now!!" Raúl yelled and Torchic used Growl at the same time when it dodged Zigzagoon´s attack. Now was time for the final attack.

"It´s time to end this! Use Scratch Torchic!" Raúl yelled and Torchic´s attack made it trough and Zigzagoon was fainted.

After the battle Minamo didn´t look sad at all which confused Raúl a little bit. "Why are you so happy even though you lost?" Raúl asked and Minamo smiled when she aswered: "It isn´t all about winning and loosing. The best thing is to share the battle with your pokémon and feel the connection between you and it." Finally Raúl understood and even he started to smile but just for a while.

When Minamo had gone to home Raúl and Torchic decided to continue their travel in Route 101 seeking even stronger trainers and catching new pokémons. It sure was a great day!

To be continued...

Zimvee

ROCK AND ROOOLL!
Years
To Mr. Person: that was a good battle post and great interaction with ears! you're all set for part two!
Ears grew to Level 8!
To DiegoS: that was a decent post. just for future reference its String Shot ok?
Mudkip grew to Level 6!
Mudkip learned Mud-slap!
I still need a trainer card!!
To Sayaira: its good that you're trying to do character interaction between everyone but this RP moves at a very fast pace so if you can get to Oldale and finish oldale in your next post that would be good.
To poisonspark: good battle post but again its String Shot! (unless its like that in other places in the world. if its String Shoot somewhere else my bad!)
Torchic grew to Level 8!
Torchic learned Focus Energy!

Last edited:

poisonspark

Come and claim yours!
Years
Well in Finland we use to say it String Shoot but it truly is String Shot. It is just a bad habit...I try to get rid of it... :D So what are we going to do next?

poisonspark

Come and claim yours!
Years
Too connected

After Raúl and Torchic had spent their night at the Forest they decided to continue towards Oldale town where was the nearest Pokécenter. They didn´t know what they were going to get into.

Few hundred meters before Oldale town a Zigzagoon jumped out from the bushes and started attacking against Torchic but suddenly it fainted. Everything wasn´t all right and Raúl knew it so he decided to help this buddy.

It was clear that this Zigzagoon hadn´t got any food or water for days so Raúl decided to look some Oran berries with Torchic. Finally they found few Oran berries and Raúl mixed them into the food that they were giving to Zigzagoon. Even Raúl was pretty worried about Zigzagoon he was more worried of his Torchic who was really crushed on to that Zigzagoon. Torchic did everything to help it out but even Raúl wasn´t sure would Zigzagoon make it trough the night.

Finally the morning had become and when Raúl woke up he didn´t saw Zigzagoon anywhere. Torchic was really worried about it and they decided to look around where it could be but they couldn´t find it. Zigzagoon had gone away and Torchic was really angry for him.

Raúl and Torchic started walking towards Oldale town because they didn´t have anything to do. After they had walked for a while or two they finally arrived to the sign post that separated Route 101 and Oldale town but when they was going to move on that same Zigzagoon jumped right infront of them.

Torchic attacked furiously against Zigzagoon with its Scratch but obviously Zigzagoon didn´t want to fight. This time it had fell in love to Torchic and it wasn´t going to give up but unfortunately Torchic wasn´t crushed on it anymore. "Try to use Focus Energy to boost your strenght!" Raúl commanded and Torchic tried it out. When it attacked against Zigzagoon again it was stronger and this time it managed to faint Zigzagoon.

When Raúl threw a pokéball at this Zigzagoon he wasn´t sure would he catch it or not but at least he had finally arrived to the Oldale town.

To be continued...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back