• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Pokemon Adventure: Kanto Region

Slave to the Poké-Rave

I bought the Mt.Moon Magikarp
    Years
    'Kaiden, Kaiden!' came a voice from inside the house. The lady he lived with was awake. He however, had been awake since 6, and was still working furiously at the bag in his room.

'Its breakfast, and then you got to go off to Oak's!' she finished, turning away as he sent one final punch at it. Removing his sweaty gloves and shorts, he stepped into the shower. He was bouncing with excitement, stroking his long hair back feverishly. There was a mirror opposite the door and he watched himself, the water falling down his body and hair clasped to his back and neck, red streak wet on his face, hanging limply off the edge of his cheek bone like a Magikarp on a rod. He got out, dressing in a black shirt, combats and trainers, as well as grabbing his belt, and bag. He grabbed his boxing gear, stuffing them in, and made sure his guitar was in its case with all the additions.

'Ok, thanks for everything!' he shouted, giving her a hug as he ran out the door, toast in hand.

'He is completely nuts.' she sighed, washing up.

As he got to Oak's lab, he could already see quite a few parents and kids, and some from his school. He gave them a cold glare as he made his way up to the door, entering, to find himself not alone with Oak, but with a few other trainers. They were all ushered from the entry hall, into the main laboratory. Several groups of seemingly identical kit were there. Each had a red personal organizer look-alike, as well as general supplies, and a single pokeball. Some however, were void of pokeballs, and he noted a few of the trainers already had pokeballs about their person. Oak went through the introductions, and then began handing them out. He was second last down the line.

"This will be the perfect Pokemon for you!" Oak said cheerily, handing over the pokeball and pokedex. After Oak had finished and the trainers were marveling at their gadgets and pokeballs, he piped up.

'So what is my pokemon?' he said, stepping forward to make it more of a private word with Oak.

"Oh, its a Hitmonchan, the punching pokemon. Its fighting type. Right up your street." he finished. Kaiden was close to hugging the old man and running around the grounds with him.

'Oh thanks professor, you know what I like.' he said with a wink.

OOC and thats my lab post done, lets get this show on the road Zimvee.

Legend

Kingslayer
    Years
    Isaac arose early that morning from his king sized bed, as indicated by his expensive clock. "Wow, its only 6. Must be the excitement of today," he remembered as he got himself ready. He put on his tan shorts and shoes and then put on a white sleeveless shirt under a white hoodie. The clothes were opulent and new, yet still adventure worthy as they appeared to be loose fitting and effective enough to last for a adventure such as his. "Ok! I am ready!", Isaac yelled with outstanding confidence, but then a noise emerged from his body. It was almost inhuman and sounded vaguely like a deep growl from a large beast. The growl was unleashed again and Isaac gazed down below. It went off again, but he discovered its location. Isaac was hungry and he needed food. Now.

Isaac rushed down the fancy stairs that decorated his house. These were medieval style so it carried the royal castle feel. He stood upright for appearances' sake and walked into the grand kitchen, where his father sat reading the paper entitled the Pallet Post. "Maids are sleeping, but I made you some eggs," his father informed him pointing at the large plate. The eggs were made of scrambled which was Isaac's preference. He perched himself in the chair across from the table, which was a standard round one that was strangely placed in the kitchen.

"Thanks, Dad," Isaac stated, suprised at the fact his father was not only awake but also made breakfast. "Why are you up so early?" he asked, stuffing his face with the entire plate.

"Well, son, I am heading to Vermillion today to meet some Coordinators from Sinnoh." More of them....great, Isaac thought to himself. Contests were his parents' obsession and they were excellent at it, hence the fifthly riches that his family enjoyed. His parents were young, but are on hiatus after winning the Hoenn Contest Championships two years in a row, winning second and first both times. Contests also explained how they met. Isaac was told that his father competed in a minor competition and lost to a girl and her Torchic. That girl became his crush and eventual wife after nearly 10 years of dating. His father typically used a Swellow when competing, while his mother owns and uses a freshly evolved Milotic in more recent contests. "I hear you are starting your pokemon quest today. You are using the Eevee right?" Isaac simply nodded. He was almost finished with his plate and didn't want to interrupt the process. "I guess that would explain why she wanted me to hand you this." It was a large case of Pokeblocks. Isaac survyed the case, it contained 3 of every kind, as far raising every stats of the pokemon's traits. "You can use them if you want. I can assume you know what she wants you to be," his father said laughing. This was the single reason why he loved his father more than his mother. His dad realized due to Isaac's eager watching of Elite Four battles that Isaac would enjoy the thrill of Pokemon battling more than the simply joy of Contests.

"Yeah, well thanks Dad. I am going to leave now so I get there early." Isaac slowly left the kitchen and heard his father say goodbye. He wanted to avoid his mother, so he threw the pokeblocks in his bag and gathered any extra equipment, including his fingerless gloves. As Isaac left his home, he looked back at his parent's luxury house. It was a Victorian style Mansion, making it the largest house in Pallet Town. His parents custom built it with their first National championship in Hoenn and paid it off with their second win. Isaac slowly creeped away from his house and made his way to the Lab. The sun was slowly ascending into the sky so it wasn't overbearing. A calm breeze came off the southern shore from Pallet, making the air comfortable though a bit chilly for his taste.

He entered the Lab grounds and saw the old man handing out basic trainer supplies to trainers. Most of the kids were young and small compared to his 15 year old, 5"8, 140 pound frame. "Alright old man. So what are you giving me?" The old man was put off by Isaac's disrespect. This was common from Isaac. Other than his father, he typically hated authority figures. He really did not know why, but he assumed it was the strict adults that ran amok in Lilycove. The professor handed him an eevee, pokeballs and a pokedex. Isaac had a basic idea of what these were as he studied how to become a trainer by reading old books and watching boring documentaries on the television. "Thanks, doc!" Isaac said with a little more respect than he showed before but enough to lose the image of a typical teenager.

Isaac glanced at the others and waited for the old man to release them, in case he had anything else to add.

Last edited:

rii - chii

Kihihihihi....
    Years
    As the wind chimes were blowing in the serene town of Pallet Town, one girl was ready to begin her Pokemon adventure. But she was snoozing on the patio. She couldn't sleep at all last night because she was delighted to become a Pokemon trainer with her trusty Jelly, a Tangela. Suddenly, a whack came and hit Vanessa. That must've been a rude awakening, but she just cocked her head and smile at Jelly. The clock said 6, hmm.. Jelly must be excited.

She usually at alone because her parents worked, but she was greeted with a cheery grin, her mother's grin. "Good morning, lil' V!" called out her mother from their cozy kitchen. " Thanks Mom, are you alright?" Now she didn't really like being called lil' V, but what could she do, she thought. She was one of those people who wouldn't really stand up to people like most people.

Vanessa cocked her head and asked, "Why aren't you at work anyways?"
    "Well, this is a big occasion lil' V, your starting a new journey to become a trainer, I wouldn't miss that for the world!" replied Mom with a chuckle.
    "Too bad Dad didn't think so..." whimpered Vanessa. "Don't worry about him, there's certain things that Moms know more about Dads." her mom giggled. They had a big hardy laugh about it. "But there is-" her mom said until Vanessa interrupted, her mother was surprised by this. She would never do that. "Mom, I have to go to Mr. Oak, farewell." They ended their conference a mother to daughter hug. Then Vanessa dashed off Oak's. Vanessa's mom thought, "She's finally found her passion.." ending with another chuckle.

Vanessa enjoyed going around where Oak was because around there was where she found Jelly, she was ill and mended it a while ago. Now it's powerful enough to fight. She joyfully stepped into the room until she saw all the other trainers. She was inteminned by them. So she peeped down.
    Oak handed over her stuff when she was told "Good Choice." then she decided to be quiet. But in her mind she was greatful.

Last edited:

~SilverSoul

I'm Back!
    Years
    Gold couldn't sleep. It was from the thrill of excitement. He was finally going on his own pokemon adventure, just like his older brothers and sisters. He had always dreamed about this day ever since his second oldest brother left for his journey when Gold was only five.

Best thing about it was Gold wasn't going alone. Sitting on the nightstand next to his bed was a pokeball that contained a pikachu, a pokemon that looked like an electric mouse. Gold caught him in the wild about half a year ago with a pokeball he stole from his father. The pikachu he had was smaller than average, but that didn't mean that it didn't pack a punch.

When the clock hit 9:00 am, Gold jumped out of bed and put on his clothes as fast as he could until he finished by putting on a yellow and black cap. He then rushed over and picked up the red and white pokeball. He clicked the white button in the middle and a flash of red light beamed out of it. It continued until Gold's best friend Pikachu appeared. Gold smiled at the little yellow pokemon and said, "Are you ready, Pikachu? Today's the big day!"

"Pika, Pika!" the pokemon responded cheerfully.It let out sparks to show his affection towards his trainer.

Gold walked out his bedroom and headed down the stairs. It was extremely quiet in the home since most of his brothers and sisters were out on some sort of pokemon adventure. He walked into the kitchen to grab a little bit of food before he left and found his remaining family waiting for him. His mother immediatly showed him to a table and gave him a big plate of breakfast. His father just smiled at him.

"Oh, honey, I am so proud of you! You are finally starting your own pokemon adventure!" his mother exclaimed.

Gold, who had a mouthful of eggs, swallowed quickly and replied, "Mom, remember that I'm not the first to start."

"Pi Pi Pi," Pikachu went silently laughing at his trainer. It had gotten down and was picking at Gold's food.

Gold finished quickly, partly to get away from his mother, but mostly so he finally start his adventure. But as he began to walk out the door,his mother stopped him.

"Wait, Gold, I forgot!" his mother rushed, "I wanted to give you a PokeGear so you can stay in touch with us or your brothers and sisters." Gold looked at the small little device. He knew this was like a small little tool with different gadgets like a map and phone that was from the Johto region.

Gold began to run. He wanted to finally get away. "Thanks, mom!" he shouted.

After a few minutes he reached the pokemon lab and walked inside. His mother's holdup made him a little late, so he was one of the last trainers there. But that didn't bug him as much as the fact that he was the youngest trainer there. Most of them looked at least two years older than him. It's okay, he told himself. You're a pokemon trainer. Age doesn't matter.

Proffesor Oak walked over to him and looked at his Pikachu. He just simply said hello and patted pikachu on the head. Soon after Gold was handed five pokeballs and a pokedex. "This is a pokedex," the proffesor explained, "Use it to record data on pokemon."

Gold simply nodded and looked over at the trainers around him. He couldn't help but notice how much older they were than him. But then he saw a girl, the only female. He wondered if she felt weird because she was the only girl there.

Soon after that the proffesor released them and Gold and the six other trainers were on their way.

Neo_Pikachu

Pokémon Master
    Years
    • Seen Jan 31, 2010
    Pallet Town/Professor Oak's Research Lab

DJ had stayed up late last night. He was tired, but he knew it was his fault; so he didn't complain. He opened his eyes and stared at the ceiling. It was obvious that he was sleeping on his back. He rubbed his eyes and smiled. He jumped out of bed energetically. Nonetheless, due to him being up last night, he could finally feel the affects. He really didn't want to stand up but forced himself to walk. He opened the door and walked through the hallway towards the bathroom. DJ was about to knock on the door until his little brother pushed open the door; smacking DJ right in the face.

"Hey!" DJ tried to shout, but in reality wasn't very loud at all.

"Look who stayed up all night." Ash mocked his older brother.

DJ was furious, "What goes around comes back around..." DJ mumbled as he stood to his feet and walked in the the bathroom; slamming the door behind him. DJ got a tube of toothpaste and his Poke Ball Toothbrush. He brushed his teeth for about a minute and then got in the shower. The shower took up 15 minutes. As he got out of the shower, he put some clothes on that he had sitting on the Toilet. Of course, the toilet was closed. DJ rushed down the stairs. Delia Ketchum, DJ's mother, wanted him to eat breakfast for some extra energy. DJ just grabbed a piece of toast.

"Bye mom! Bye little loser!" DJ yelled as he ran out the door. He seemed to have a little more energy after taking the hot shower and eating something before he actually went on to Oak's Lab. DJ was happy that he wasn't late. He walked in with a smile.

"Ah, Devan Ketchum, my dear boy. I can tell that you're ready to begin your journey." Oak said to DJ; referring him to his whole name and not his nickname.

"Yes, I am." Devan replied. He then looked at the Poke Balls. "So, can I choose?"

Prof. Oak nodded to him. DJ was about to grab the first Poke Ball which happened to be an Bulbasaur. DJ then picked up the middle ball. Oak explained to him about it. DJ liked it. He decided that he'd choose Charmander before continuing on. 'It was something about him', DJ would say when Oak asked him why he didn't want to see the third Pokemon. Nevertheless, Prof. Oak knew that they were meant to be together, 'as Trainer & Pokemon and the best of friends'. DJ released Charmander from the Poke Ball. Charmander was about two and a half feet tall or shorter. It's flame on its tail burned far hotter than a normal Charmander. Oak pointed this out when he gave Devan the five Poke Balls and a red Pokedex named Dexter. As DJ left the amazing Research Lab, he waved and said his good byes. DJ and Charmander were about to begin their Pokemon Journey!

Zeta Sukuna

Descendant of the Inchlings
    Years
    Chris stood awake at six o' clock, just waking from sleep, and started to think about what his brother had written in his journal. Now, normally Chris wouldn't think of the journal, but later he would be getting his first pokemon, a Dratini.

"I wonder if I'll be any good at being a Pokemon trainer." Said Chris to himself as he started walking down the street. "I mean, my dad and brother, they're both famous and I'm expected to keep up with them." As Chris was caught up in his thoughts, he didn't notice that kid who was glaring at him.

Soon enough he reached Oak's laboratory, scowling he went inside to get his pokemon. Suddenly just after Chris walked in, a boy no older then twelve walked through making him fall.

"Grrr, well, today is the only day I will see them!" Said Chris to himself as he walked into the lab. There were seven people inside, six trainer hopefuls, and Professor Oak.

"Hello Christopher Evans! Here is your Dratini!" Said Oak after about ten minutes of waiting.

"Thank you professor." Said Chris taking the pokeball and equipment from Oak and waited for anything else. But no one asked any questions, and everyone started to leave to begin their journies.

ooc: Sorry it's short, but there is nothing really going on.

rii - chii

Kihihihihi....
    Years
    oops ^^;; sorry i'm not all that awake o_o
    a little focused on something else, don't ask i'm fine now :]

Zimvee

ROCK AND ROOOLL!
    Years
    OOC:
    To Neo_Pikachu: i have to say you have put me in a bit of an uncomfterable postion. i had already said Dachamster is the fire postion, but it looks like you'll be on more often. So after some thought you can be the back up fire postion. by the time we reach Virdian forest and he either hasn't posted or isn't posting enough you can join
    To Dachamster: you need to post man! like almost everyday, if not pm and i'll give the spot to Neo_Pikachu
    To Everyone Else: excellent start! the action will pick up quickly as i send you all to route 1!

Chapter 2: Route 1
    So here you're going to do two posts ONE AT A TIME (i have to say when you can post again) where you get to do one of the following things:
    1. Battle random trainers
    2. train your pokemon (don't care how can be something anime related or just battling wild pokemon)
    3. Catch wild pokemon
    4. find items​

for example you can say you found an Overheat on Route 1. However this isn't very realistic so you would have to do an ecsamptional post to get it. If you want to catch a pokemon after battling it throw the Pokeball and i will tell you if you caught it. I am very relaxed so most of the time you will catch it. Also the Rarity system is that thre rarer the pokemon the better the post has to be, though you guys don't need to worry about that yet. Pm me if you have any questions and remember have fun!

Description

This is a short path that connects Pallet Town to the south and Virdian City to the north. Very grassy with the occasional small stream, many young trainers begin their adventures here.

Wild Pokemon
    Pidgey

Level: 2-5
    Type: Normal/Flying
    Ability: Keen Eye or Tangled Feet
    Attacks: Tackel, Sand Attack (Lv. 5)
    Nature: Random
    Rarity: Common

Rattata

Level: 2-4
    Type: Normal
    Ability: Guts or Run Away
    Attacks: Tackle, Tail Whip, Quick Attack (Lv. 4)
    Nature: Random
    Rarity: Common

rii - chii

Kihihihihi....
    Years
    Vanessa rushed out of the lab full of energy, she sighed and thought to herself, "Why did I choke, they all seemed so nice.. even in their own way. At least I get to get to know lots of people. As she was heading off the the outskirts, she noticed a sign that stated: Route 1. She opened her Town Map. "Oh! This is the pathway to Viridian City, let's do our best!" Then Jelly suddenly popped out and was cheering Vanessa on. "Thanks Jelly! I'll prove to everyone I can have as much potential as much as anyone else." Vanessa told her Tangela. They started to head off to the world of Pokemon. As she entered the route, She stumbed on something. "Oh my.. it's a.." but as she rustled through her bag, she got out her Pokemon item guide. "Oh, it's a Potion, this'll come handy."

Then a Ratatta stumbled apon Vanessa. "Oh my! Let's see what it is." She pulled out her Pokedex and the Pokedex told the Pokemon, "Rattata, the Mouse Pokemon." "Alright Jelly, let's do this!" said Vanessa. "Let's started with Sleep Powder! As the powder struck the Rattata, the mouse started to lay down and fall asleep. Next, let's use a Constrict! As the vines wrapped around the helpless Rattata. "Alright, let's use a-" but as she was getting her Pokedex, a rude trainer threw his Pokeball and caught the Rattata she had weaken.

"Hey, why'd you do that?" Vanessa asked. "I just caught a Rattata, noobie." said the Youngster. "And because we met, we have to battle, it's an offical rule!" "Alright, I except your challenge!" said Vanessa. As she called out her Tangela, she wished it good luck. She has a grin on her face. Her passion was rushing through her mind. She calmed down, and she was ready. Vanessa called out Jelly as her only Pokemon. "Alright Jelly, I hope you do your best, I'll do my best too." Vanessa whispered to her Tangela. "Pfft, I'll use my Ekans!" The Youngster cried out. "If you don't know noobie, I have the advantage!"

"Let's start already." Vanessa told him. She told out her Pokedex and studied the snake, "Ekans, the Snake Pokemon. "Alright, let's use Constrict first!" As the vines struck the snake, it dodged it quite well." "Pfft, Ekans! Use your Poison Sting!" It struck Tangela pretty bad. "Oh no Tangela!"
    Tangela was shaking on her feet. "What should do?" Vanessa was thinking.
    "You should give up now!" The Youngster yelled. Then she knew what to do, she got out that Potion from earlier. She sprayed it on Jelly. "Now, stand still." Her Tangela was confused but trusted her anyways. "Alright! Strike with Wrap!" As the snake wrapped around the Tangela, she was ready to strike, she used Sleep Powder. "Alright, let's finish it with a Constrict! And the Ekans was taken down. As the Youngster looked down all sad, she held out her hand said, "Good battle."

Zimvee

ROCK AND ROOOLL!
    Years
    To pieCakyy: hm well, i think that could have gone a little better... but seeing as this was the first time you had a fight i'll stop nagging. Just remember next time make your post a little longer for a battle post. Take a looke at Brawler360's rp for examples. so unfortunatly i can only give jelly a small increase
    Jelly grew to level six!
    You found a Potion!

~SilverSoul

I'm Back!
    Years
    Gold followed everyone out to Route One with Pikachu riding on his shoulder. He stood in the very back; he didn't want to make conversations with anybody. As they arrived at the beginning of the route the six trainers went seperate ways. Gold shyly walked past some of the trainers to start his own path. A boy with a tatoo on his face just looked at him and grunted. A blond headed boy sneered.

Gold finally got away from the six older trainers and was ready to start his adventure. He decided to talk to Pikachu while he walked.

"Well, Pikachu, this is it isn't it?" Gold said as he walked. "We finally start our adventure today."

"Pi Pi," said Pikachu happily.

Gold thought about the other six trainers and wondered what they were doing. He remembered the boy sneering. Oh, he'll see. All those trainers will see that just because I'm the youngest doesn't mean I'm weak, Gold thought.

Gold continued to walk while Pikachu sat on his shoulder. He looked over at Pikachu and remembered what one of his older sisters said:

"Your Pikachu could probably win a pokemon contest no problem!"

Pokemon Contest? Whatever that was. Maybe it was like some sort of pokemon tournament where the best pokemon come to battle. But his Pikachu was a beginner? Who knew what they were. His sister went to a faraway region; maybe they had Pokemon Contests there.

"Hey, kid, wanna battle?"

Gold was so lost in thought that he didn't notice the kid addressing him. But after a second he grinned at the kid. "Sure, I'll battle you, but prepare to lose."

"I don't think so," the kid replied. He pulled out a pokeball and threw it into the air. "Go Pidgey!" he shouted.

"Piece of cake," Gold said. "Pikachu get out there."

"Pika!" Pikachu shouted as he jumped out into the battlefield. Gold had been training him, preparing him for the day of their first battle. It was now time.

"Pikachu, it's a bird pokemon so we can knock it out of the sky with one attack!" Gold shouted at his pokemon. "Thundershock!"

Sparks began to fly from the pouches on the little electric pokemon's cheeks. It then began to release its attack.

"Pidgey, sand-attack!" shouted the trainer. The bird pokemon kicked sand at the electric pokemon making it go backwards and causing his attack to go off course, missing Pidgey. "Now tackle!" commanded the trainer. Pidgey tackled Pikachu causing it to fly backwards.

Pikachu immediatly got up again ready for more action. Gold knew what to do. "Pikachu, try thundershock again!" he commanded. Pikachu charged up his energy again and then released.

"Not this again," the trainer moaned. "Pidgey, use sand-attack again!"

But Pidgey would not move. It was frozen in its tracks and the thundershock hit it full blast. The pidgey hit the ground, unconcious.

"It was static, Pikachu's special ability," Gold explained. "It causes the pokemon to become paralyzed when it comes in contact with Pikachu."

"Wha- no! I lost!" the trainer exclaimed. He recalled his Pidgey and walked over to Gold. "That was an amazing battle. You sounded like a pro when you commanded your Pikachu."

"Heh heh thanks," said Gold. He watched as the kid walked away and was proud that he won his first pokemon battle.

Legend

Kingslayer
    Years
    With the professor wishing them luck, Isaac ventured north. He sprinted the second he could and got fairly ahead of the group. At this point, he didn't really want to associate with young inexperienced trainers. He had a mission set forth to become a true trainer. After getting a good start, Isaac looked at his pokeball. An eevee eh? My mom wanted me to have one. She thought the cute factor would win a few contests. But, I know their potential for battle. Isaac did research on Eevees after his mom told him that was her goal for him to have. He found that Eevees had limtless potential when it came to their ability to evolve either through stones or trust. He sent his sights on either a Jolteon or an Umbreon, whatever came first. "Ok! First step! Eevee, come out!" A blinding red flash was unleashed and a small Eevee emerged.

"Vee!" the small guy said. The pokemon looked up to its trainer. It seemed unsure of its owner, but Isaac decided to get on its level and kneel down and pet his head with a degree of affection.

"Hi, I am Isaac. We are going to be partners." The small pokemon nodded and looked up to his trainer. "So...do you like this pokeball by any chance?" The eevee looked at the sphere and jolted back a little bit. "Its alright. I won't force you. Just stay by my side." The evolution pokemon climbed up the arm of Isaac and perched itself on his shoulder yelping its name and smiling. "Well, if you can stay up there then I won't mind." The eevee rubbed him head against Isaac's face as if saying thank you to his owner.

"How cute...." A young trainer said. "A boy and his Eevee." Isaac turned around and noticed a trainer roughly his age, possibly younger. He wore a black hooded sweatshirt and had long red hair, running halfway down his back. Blue jeans covered his legs and he seemed to wear combat boots.

"And you are?" Isaac asked with a angered look on his face. The trainer smirked and gave out a hearty chuckle before coughing a bit as to add dramatic effect.

"Call me Peter. A trainer from Lilycove much like yourself. You probably don't remember me." Isaac nodded as to avoid answering the question. "Well, Isaac. I proclaim you to be my rival." Isaac was shocked about two things. The fact he had a rival ten minutes into being a trainer and at the fact he knew him from the past. Isaac rarely damn near anything from his past, except to annoying adults who watered down the expericence. "Lets battle! I want to see what your pokemon can do!" Peter tossed a ball and revealed his own pokemon. A Charmander emerged from the flashes of the ball.

"Alright Eevee. Go!" The Eevee leaped from his shoulders and placed itself on the ground. The charmander was fierce, untamed and towered over the small Eevee, who appeared shocked by its size. "Ok Eevee, use tail whip to catch the Charmander off guard!" The eevee rushed the opponent and smacked every open part of the lizard's body in order to reduce the defenses.

"Counter it with a mighty scratch," Peter ordered. The Charmander calculated the movements of Isaac's Eevee and immediately and scratched it across the back. Eevee was shaken by the blow and laid on the ground of a few moments before picking itself off the ground. Must of been a critical hit., he thought after judging by the damage of the blow.

"Eevee!" Isaac called. "Give yourself a helping hand! You deserve it!" Eevee nodded and obeyed giving his master enough credit. Eevee clapped its front paws together while the Charmander turned to its master who yelled out the same command as before causing Charmander to become overrun with bloodlust. The Charmander charged Eevee full force with no intention of stopping. Eevee stopped clapping and attempted to brace the attack. The flaming lizard hit the move and sent Eevee flying with another clawed assault. "Pick yourself up Eevee, tail whip him and step back a bit." Eevee had little energy left and considering ignoring the orders of his trainer. However, he tail whipped Charmander and retreated to a location that corned himself against a wall.

"Nowhere to run, Isaac!" Peter laughed with a touch of insanity in his voice. "Charmander finish the runt. Attack!" Charmander leaped before the Eevee who dodged the attack before Isaac could give out a command. The face of the lizard bounced off the wall causing dizziness and confusion to settle in.

"Eevee! Unleash a tackle attack now!" The Eevee charged headfirst into the skull of the dazed Charmander. The attack held nothing back and was an all out move. The Charmander had no chance of escaping the technique. However, the battle was not over. The Charmander attempted to rise off the ground and scratch one more time. The agile Eevee managed to avoid the attack and deliver another solid tackle.

With Charmander defeated, Peter returned the pokemon that he had chosen. "Impressive..we shall meet again Isaac. I can assure you of that!" Isaac nodded in amazement of what his starter had done.

"Alright!!" Isaac roared. "Come here little guy!" Isaac opened his arms of which Eevee leaped into. "That was great! We make an awesome team!" Eevee was overjoyed in its victory of which Isaac was mighty impressed with. "At this rate, we will be champions in no time!" Isaac put Eevee on his right shoulder and moved on looking for trainers or wild pokemon to battle. Isaac was interested in the wild ones for capture, but if he wanted to beat Peter again, he had to make Eevee even stronger.

OOC: I hope the addition of Peter wasn't against the rules, but I figured a rival would give Isaac some drive to battle. By the way, that was post was everything I learned about roleplaying in the past 3 weeks. I hope it is a fun read.

Last edited:

Zimvee

ROCK AND ROOOLL!
    Years
    To Pika_Master414: Good post there! I like the way you used Pikachu's ability, and how Gold has some issues with being the youngest. You're free to go and post the second part of Route 1
    Pikachu grew to level 6!
    To Got-a-Plan-B: Wow is all i have to say. That was an amazing first post and I like the idea of a Rival. Go ahead and make him a reacurinng character, it could make intresting story lines. You're free to post 1 more time on Route 1.
    Eevee grew to level 7!
    To pieCakyy: sorry forgot to add this but go ahead and post your last Route 1.
    To Everyone: sorry forgot to mention this but there is a level cap of Lv. 8 here so don't get mad if you put up a good post and only go up like a level if one of your guys is at level seven. I will find a way to reward you though...

~SilverSoul

I'm Back!
    Years
    Gold walked merrily down the path. Pikachu had climbed back up his shoulder and was using his head as a support. Gold knew Pikachu wouldn't mind getting back in his pokeball, but he really liked the company.

The path seemed like easy street now that he had a victory under his belt. Gold felt unbeatable. I wish the other guys knew I just crushed my first opponent, Gold thought. Pikachu constantly reminded Gold that he was there by digging his hands through his cap into his scalp.

Then he heard something go off. It sounded like a beeping noise.....his PokeGear! Gold pulled it out of his pocket and clicked on the talk button. The face of his older brother, Silver, appeared on the screen.

"Hey, little bro, I heard you actually went away from home. I figured you would be back by now," Silver said coldly.

"Did you actually want to waste you time by calling and insulting me?" Gold questioned trying to stay cool.

"Little bro, you're wasting your time by thinking you can become a pokemon master by using that little electric rat," Silver sneered. "You are hopeless with a pokemon like that."

"Pika, Pika!" Pikachu exclaimed as if it were saying, I am not worthless!

"Pikachu's right, we're going to become the best ever and nothing is going to stop us! And Pikachu is my partner, I don't use him, we fight as a team!" Gold shouted into the PokeGear. "In fact, to show you our strength, I challenge you to a pokemon battle right now!"

"Heh heh, as you wish. I won't lose," Silver said.

"I'll be waiting for you right here on Route One!" Gold shouted.

"I'm closer than you think," said Silver. He hung up the PokeGear.

Gold clicked the hang-up button. He always hated Silver the most. He had always tried to put Gold down in different ways. He couldn't believe his mother had installed his number in Silver's PokeGear.

"Hey, little bro, turn around!"

Gold turned around and saw his fifteen year old brother, Silver standing there. He had on a sleeveless black shirt on and a pair of jeans. His crazy light brown hair stood out the most. He was closer than Gold thought.

"So, one on one. Your pathetic rat against my ultimate pokemon!" Silver shouted. He pulled out a pokeball and threw it in the air. The red lights came out followed by a pokemon that looked like a monkey and a little like a pig.

What is that, Gold thought. He pulled out his pokedex. Mankey......, It read.

"A Mankey, huh?" Gold said "Well Pikachu can beat it! Go Pikachu!"

Pikachu jumped off Gold's shoulder and onto the battlefield once again.

"Okay, Pikachu lets start things off with a thundershock!" Gold commanded. The pokemon let out of burst of electricity that was heading for Mankey. But Mankey held firm and managed to brush off the electric attack. What?! Gold thought in shock.

"Mankey, counterattack with scratch!" Silver commanded. The pokemon ran in to deliver an attack.

"Pikachu, dodge!" Gold shouted. The electric pokemon jumped out of the way. Yeah that may work now, but how can I win if I can't attack? Gold thought. He paused for a moment. But thundershock isn't Pikachu's only attack........ I can still win!

"Pikachu, tail whip!" Gold shouted. Pikachu wagged his tail playfully.

"WHAT!" shouted Silver. "Mankey use low kick and finish this rat off!"

"Pikachu dodge and use tail whip again!" Gold shouted.

"Attack, ATTACK!" Silver shouted.

"Do it again Pikachu!" Gold shouted. Pikachu dodged and wagged its tail at Mankey.

"Mankey, finish this with rage!" Silver commanded his pokemon.

"Pikachu, dodge once again and use thundershock!" Gold shouted. Pikachu jumped in the air, getting away from Mankey's reach, and then performed thundershock. The fighting pokemon twisted and turned until it collapsed onto the ground.

"NO WAY!!" Silver shouted. He whipped out his pokemon and recalled it.

Gold walked over to his older brother. "Great battle, but big bro, try to learn to use some stragedy. Power isn't enough."

Silver just sneered and walked off.

"Pikachu, why does everyone think we're worthless?" Gold asked the electric pokemon. Pikachu just stared at him.

Soon after Gold saw a sign that read: Welcome to Viridian City

Gold looked at Pikachu cheerfully. "Pikachu we made it past our first obstacle!" he exclaimed.

"Pika Pi!" said Pikachu. It was just as happy as his trainer.

Last edited:
    Years
    yeah guys. I gotta back outta this. Sorry. I feel really bad. BUt things just got realy hectic around here, and I won't be able to get online that much.

Sorrry. :\

Anyone can take my place as the Water Trainer.

Zimvee

ROCK AND ROOOLL!
    Years
    To Pika_Master414: i don't know if you had an actual point to the post, unless it was straight up RPGing (which is totally fine). So unfortunatly, i can't really give you anything other than saying that you've reached Virdian City! that will be up shortly as soon as other people post their second Route 1 post.
    To LeetNinja: i'm sorry to hear that man, if you want to join again PM to let me know. (now we gotta find another water trainer...)

~SilverSoul

I'm Back!
    Years
    I just thought I would take this post to show a part of Gold's huge family. I couldn't really think of anything else to write

Zimvee

ROCK AND ROOOLL!
    Years
    I just thought I would take this post to show a part of Gold's huge family. I couldn't really think of anything else to write

thats ok, just know in the future i won't be able to reward you with anything. If you want you can go back and edit it so that you battle your brother. That way you will be able to explore Gold's home life as well as earn some experience for Pikachu

Back