• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Pokemon Adventure: Kanto Region

~SilverSoul

I'm Back!
    Years
    thats ok, just know in the future i won't be able to reward you with anything. If you want you can go back and edit it so that you battle your brother. That way you will be able to explore Gold's home life as well as earn some experience for Pikachu

okay i'll do that right now

Neo_Pikachu

Pokémon Master
    Years
    • Seen Jan 31, 2010
    OOC: Okay, but Dachamster has Charmander? Is that what you meant about him having the Fire Position. If so, how? I posted early that Charmander would be my Pokemon. However, there is no conflict about it.

IC:
    Route 1: Road to Viridian City! Coming from the South!

DJ was walking on the road of Route 1. Charmander was walking on the right side of him. Charmander seemed fascinated with the beauty of its surroundings. DJ immediately thought it must not be very old. But at least as young as him. DJ was definitely fascinated. The two friends continued walking on the Path toward Viridian City. DJ looked down at his partner.

"So... what do you think, huh Charmander?" DJ asked his Charmander with a smile. Charmander smiled and exclaimed, "Charmander!"

DJ continued to walk as he allowed Charmander to run a little ahead of him. He smiled when it fell only because it got up and began to run once again. The Charmander was happy. DJ got worried when he saw Charmander almost run into a wild Pidgey and Rattata. They seemed to be close for wild Pokemon. DJ ran up to catch up with his Charmander and then smiled as they walked past.

"You gotta be more careful, alright buddy?" DJ said to his Pokemon Charmander nodded and didn't run ahead again. He decided to just stay beside DJ. As they walked, they saw the same Pidgey that was back there, on the ground in front of them. It seemed injured. "Are you alright?" He asked the Pidgey in worry. He took his backpack off and reached into it. There was a potion and he sprayed the Pidgey. As he was doing that. The Rattata was sneaking toward the backpack. It stole ten berries from DJ. Rattata were known to steal food from travelers. Especially when they had fallen into their trap. Charmander immediately noticed the Rattata and tried to charge at it. The Rattata dodged and Charmander fell. DJ looked behind him and yelled to Charmander.

"You aren't injured at all!" DJ shouted at the Pidgey. The Pidgey used Sand Attack and forced DJ to fall back beside his Pokemon. The Pidgey and Rattata readied themselves for escape. DJ picked up his Charmander. It wasn't injured but it was mad that they fell for such a trick. DJ knew how it felt. He should've been more cautious. Now what were the two going to eat on their way to Viridian? They rested a little and then continued on their way. Nevertheless, their fear had come into action. Their stomachs began to growl. Charmander weeped and DJ rub its head.

After ten minutes they noticed the Rattata and Pidgey from earlier. This was their third encounter. However, this time DJ and Charmander decided to actually work as a team and battle them. No matter how hard it may be.

"Charmander use smokescreen!" DJ ordered his fire lizard type Pokemon. As Charmander opened its mouth, black smoke filled the area around Pidgey and Rattata. They didn't finish some of the berries. They were in the middle of it until they noticed the smoke. Pidgey used Sand Attack. A small Twister formed of Sand and Wind cleared the smoke. DJ and Charmander jumped out of nowhere.

"Now, use Scratch Charmander!" DJ commanded Charmander. However, giving it a different command. Charmander Scratched the Rattata. Pidgey then jumped in the way. Pidgey put its wing in front of Rattata. Rattata nodded and retreated. It didn't take the berries with it. This had changed from a two on one, to a one on one. DJ smirked. This would be his and Charmander first challenge as a team.

Pidgey anxiously attacked first by flapping its wings and using Tackle. The Tackle hit Charmander with full impact or critically. Charmander fell to the ground hard from the unexpected attack. Pidgey then readied for itself to use Tackle once more. Charmander was about to get up on its two feet when Pidgey knocked it down again. DJ began to get nervous. An anime sweat-droplet could be seen on the right side of his forehead. Pidgey then used Sand Attack blowing Charmander in the air and used Tackle once again. DJ didn't know what to do. He forced himself to break out of his somewhat obstacle that was holding him back.

"Charmander, get up! Win this one for the both of us!" DJ shouted to Charmander. Charmander's eyes were closed tightly but when hearing the voice of its trainer, it immediately jumped up. Pidgey was using Tackle once again; flying toward Charmander.

Charmander jumped up and Pidgey was right under it. "Now, use Ember!" DJ ordered. Charmander opened its mouth and small fireballs erupted from its mouth. The Fireballs hit the Pidgey on the back. Charmander landed on Pidgey's back. Charmander awaited its next command. "Now, finish it with a Scratch!" Charmander Scratched Pidgey and then jumped beside its trainer.

"Go, Poke Ball!" DJ shouted and threw his red and white Poke Ball at the Pidgey. When the closed Poke Ball hit Pidgey, it seemed to be hit back into the air. As it opened, Pidgey was engulfed by a red light. When Pidgey was inside of the Ball, it closed tightly and fell to the ground. It shifted to the right and then to the left as the Pidgey struggled to get out. It shifted once more to the right and stopped. The red beeping light that was going on and off now turned white. Pidgey was caught!

"Yeah!" DJ said jumped up with excitement. "We caught a Pidgey!" DJ and Charmander put up two finger(Their Index Finger and their Middle Finger). DJ wondered where the Rattata had run off to. He wanted to catch it. Nonetheless, DJ was satisfied with catching just one. DJ picked up the berries and put them in a Zip Lock bag. He placed the smaller Zip Lock bag into his Backpack and continued on the Viridian City. What would be in store for them next?

Legend

Kingslayer
    Years
    After the stressful battle with Peter, Isaac chose to get rid of the pokeblocks that his father basically forced him to have. "Alright Eevee...I got some of these wierd things. But I really don't want to feed you the ones that are terrible tasting for your own good. So pick the ones you want and eat up." The Eevee examined the blocks. There was a solid number of assorted blocks, each with unique flavors. At first, Eevee was not obeying his master and rather received petting from his master. "Look Eevee. I hate these as much as you do, so just eat up and can move on to beating up some things." The Eevee seemed to understand and once again invested attention in the tools that Coordinators swear by.

The Eevee ending up eating the ones increase coolness and toughness which happened to be qualities that Isaac cared about. The rest of the pokeblocks were tossed aside. Maybe some trainers who gave up can use these, Isaac thought. With Eevee full of energy and spunk, Isaac decided to journey around the remaining parts of Route 1 all the while heading to Viridian City. Eevee forced himself onto Isaac's shoulder and displayed extreme comfort. "I guess you are not hard to appease eh? Thats cool." While walking, Isaac examined the small computer.

Hello. I am Rob, Your Pokedex.

"Rob eh? Alright. Now I can call you something other red machine that an old guy gave me."

Isaac was only a few yards away from the city before a rabid rat appeared. It was small, probably a little smaller than Eevee was and had large buck teeth. Isaac pulled out the pokedex and pointed it at the rat. "Ok. Eevee it is a Rattata. So watch out for the teeth."
    Eevee nodded warily and faced the Rattata. The stare-down lasted a few minutes and then Eevee initiated a tackle and hit the side of the rat pokemon and had caused the Rattata to fall flat on it face due to the impact of the blow. The rat pokemon was clearly angry at the blow and gazed the Eevee with blind rage. In response, it faltered to dirty tatics and kicked dirt into Eevee's eyes and the blind evolution pokemon was smacked by an unseen tackle. "Shake it off Eev! (OOC: Unofficial Nickname)" Eevee removed the dirt from its eyes and used some tail whips. The Rattata was left in a daze and was faced by a massive tackle from the newly obtained Eevee and suffered a defeat.

"Awesome!" Isaac and Eev cheered and celebrated their victory. "And with that, we are headed to Virdian." Upond hoisting Eevee to his shoulder, Isaac hit the road to his next location with victory on his mind. Soon a rundown, weathered sign emerged in the midday sun. It was covered in vines and other greenary that was native to Kanto. Isaac narrowly made out the words : Viridian City.

Last edited:

Zimvee

ROCK AND ROOOLL!
    Years
    OOC: Okay, but Dachamster has Charmander? Is that what you meant about him having the Fire Position. If so, how? I posted early that Charmander would be my Pokemon. However, there is no conflict about it.

oh neo_pikachu what am i going to do with you? iv said before that Dachamster is our fire postion which means that no one else can have a fire pokemon. i made it so that we have one Grass trainer, one Fire trainer, one Water trainer, one Normal trainer, one Electric trainer, one fighting trainer, and one Dragon trainer. Dachamster has the fire postion and he chose vulpix. Now seeing as we are one water trainer short i will let you join if you switch to some water pokemon. I have no preference.​

Neo_Pikachu

Pokémon Master
    Years
    • Seen Jan 31, 2010

oh neo_pikachu what am i going to do with you? iv said before that Dachamster is our fire postion which means that no one else can have a fire pokemon. i made it so that we have one Grass trainer, one Fire trainer, one Water trainer, one Normal trainer, one Electric trainer, one fighting trainer, and one Dragon trainer. Dachamster has the fire postion and he chose vulpix. Now seeing as we are one water trainer short i will let you join if you switch to some water pokemon. I have no preference.​

Hm... Well, that messes up everything I've posted and everything I had in though. I worked hard on that post too. Nonetheless, if he doesn't post within a time limit, it would be appreciated it if you could contact me, informing me that I can continue to post as the Fire Trainer.

Zimvee

ROCK AND ROOOLL!
    Years
    Hm... Well, that messes up everything I've posted and everything I had in though. I worked hard on that post too. Nonetheless, if he doesn't post within a time limit, it would be appreciated it if you could contact me, informing me that I can continue to post as the Fire Trainer.

hm well you can start now i guess. You've already posted more than he has sooo You are now the offical Fire trainer!! I'll put your stuff up momentarily

Zimvee

ROCK AND ROOOLL!
    Years
    To Neo_Pikachu: Ok i'm going into annoying ass mode. You said charmander knows smokescreen and ember. Sigh dude! you're saying charmander is at least at Lv. 10! Plus you caught a pidgey without my approval! so insted of the Lv. 5 Pidgey you could have caught you now have a Lv. 3 pidgey for both of the rules you just broke. need trainer card. you can contine with route 1
    You caught a level 3 Pidgey!
    To Got-a-Plan-B: congrats! you have made it to Virdian. Nice post by the way, working in your dad's job into it.
    Eevee grew to level 8! (he would have gone farther but the level cap is 8)
    Eevee learned Sand Attack!
    To Pika_Master414: outstanding post! i'm impressed with the major edit and the fact you sent your oppenent into a rage. you have made it to Virdian!
    Pikachu grew to level 8!

Last edited:

Zeta Sukuna

Descendant of the Inchlings
    Years
    ooc: Sorry I'm late, but I couldn't get online for a while.

In the distance were sounds of battle in the distance as Chris walked down the path.

"Come on out Dratini!" Yelled Chris as he let the dragon-type out. "Hmm... not bad, but I have to eventually catch a fire or fighting type to help you out, well it's time to return to your pokeball for now." But before Chris could do anything, Dratini slithered over to a small Pidgey whom had just came out of the grass.

"Tini!" Screeched Dratini to the Pidgey, appearantly it was offensive as the Pidgey blew sand in Dratini's face.

"Dratini, get back over here and prepare to battle, we can't have a Pidgey mock us!" Ordered Chris to Dratini who gladly obeyed. "Let's start with a Thunder Wave!" Dratini then fired a weak bolt of lightning from his nose towards the Pidgey. But the Pidgey dodged and kicked up more sand blinding Dratini even more.

"Tini!" Screeched Dratini as he tried to get sand out of his eyes. The Pidgey took this opportunity to attack with a Tackle, making Dratini fall back.

"Dratini! wait right there until I tell you to move!" Ordered Chris to his Pokemon who reluctantly stayed put.

"Pid- Pidgey!" Gloated Pidgey as it charged for another Tackle.

" Jump Now!" Yelled Chris causing Dratini to jump in surprise at the call.

"Pid-" Squawked Pidgey before slamming headfirst into a tree.

"Now! Use Wrap!" Ordered Chris as Dratini started squeezing it. The Pidgey started squirming under the grip, but in less then a second it bit Dratini, causing the worm-like pokemon to let go.

"Dratini, use Thunder Wave one more time!" Yelled Chris before the bolt of lightning fired from Dratini's nose, only this time it hit dead on causing paralysis on the Pidgey. Chris then got out a Pokeball.

"You're mine Pidgey!" Said Chris as he threw the ball, trapping the Pidgey inside. One shake... Two Shakes... Three Shakes.

"Did I do it?" Asked Chris as he picked up the ball. But appearantly Pidgey was still fighting it as it broke free and bit Chris's nose. "Ow! Let go of my nose!" Yelled Chris as Dratini fired another Thunder Wave. But the Pidgey let go just in time as the lightning shocked Chris, but unfortunately for the Pidgey, the Pokeball was right under it, and was trapped inside once more. One Shake... Two Shakes... Three Shakes... Ding!

"D-did I do it?" Asked Chris still paralyzed from the lightning strike. Dratini just slithered back with his head down, disappointed in himself for losing to a Pidgey. "I-it's okay Dratini, we will start for viridian as s-soon as I can move m-my legs."

Dratini just sighed as he started dragging Chris towards Viridian City.

Last edited:

Zimvee

ROCK AND ROOOLL!
    Years
    To Rubii Naruto: Good post there. I like how pidgey flew right into a tree and i didn't know pidgey could learn bite lol. also liked how you used Dratini's nature, good job! new trainer card please! you can continue with route 1
    You caught a level 5 pidgey!

Chapter 3: Viridian City

OOC: Even though only two people have made it to Viridian, I'm puttin this up so that we can keep movin at a semi-fast pace. Virdian is pretty much gonna work like a Route, except for the following things.
    1) No Battling of any kind
    2) No training
    3) No catching pokemon
    4) No going back to Route 1. Once your in Virdian you stay there
    Also it is now late afternoon in the RP so you will have to find a place to stay the night. Also for those who want Route 22 pokemon, no worries. Its being taken care of.
    Areas of Interest

Pokemon Center: Here you can heal your pokemon, eat a meal, and spend the night all for free! Good deal.
    Pokemart: A local pokemon store that carries basic items for new trainers​
    Items: Pokeballs, Potions, Antidotes, and Parlyze Heals​
    Gym: A place where trainers can get a badge in order to compete at the Pokemon League. Unfortunatly this paticular gym is closed.

OOC: When you have slept and taken care of any buisness, simply start walking towards Route 2​

Last edited:

Zeta Sukuna

Years
    "Hmm... it's time to eat." Said Chris to himself as he sat down under a tree. "Come on out Dratini! Pidgey!" In an instant Dratini and Pidgey were out.

"Pidg!" Screeched Pidgey as it tried to attack Chris, but before he could do so Chris pulled out some bird seed and sprinkled it on the ground. Pidgey looked at it before deciding to attack when he was full.

"And for you Dratini, some of this." Said Chris as he took out a dish and poured some poke chow in it. Dratini sniffed the food, then just started eating. Chris then took out some biscuits and went to bite down, but it was gone.

"Oh, well I got more." Said Chris as he tried to eat another biscuit, but it disappeared too, along with his bag. "Hey! Someone or something took my bag! Hey Pidgey, can you see who took it?" Pidgey snorted, but decided to look around. After about a minute Pidgey saw two figures around a bag.

"Pidg!" Cried Pidgey getting Chris's attention.

"Did you find my bag?" Asked Chris shaking Pidgey.

"Pid Pidgey" Squwaked Pidgey pointing at the two figures.

"Dratini, use Thunder Wave on those two figures!" Ordered Chris with a commanding voice. Dratini nodded and shot the bolt of lightning in the distance, hitting the two figures. "Let's go before they move again!" Yelled Chris as he started running towards his bag.

Suddenly, a Pidgey and a Rattata got up and grabbed the bag, but Chris's Pidgey put a stop to that.

"Dratini, wrap around the Enemy Pidgey! Pidgey tackle the Rattata!" Ordered Chris, The Pidgey was out cold in seconds, being very weak, but the Rattata dodged Pidgey's Tackle and returned with one of his own.

"Pidgey return!" Said Chris seeing that Pidgey was weak from the strike. "Dratini, use Thunder Wave, then Wrap!"

Dratini shot the Rattata with the lightning, missing it, then tried to wrap around the rat. But the Rattata jumped out just in time, and tackled Dratini, but Dratini didn't notice that the Pidgey from before had woken up.

"Dratini! Duck when I tell you to!" Yelled Chris, but Dratini just stood there waiting for the Rattata to move. "Grrr... Come out Pidgey! Tackle Dratini now!" Pidgey happily slammed into Dratini just as the enemy Pidgey flew by.

"Squeak!" Cried Rattata before being hit by Pidgey, knocking it out.

"Pidgey! Dratini! Let's move it before they wake up!" Said Chris as he returned his pokemon, grabbed his bag, and started running.

After five minutes, Chris stopped running only to see the old sign that said: 'Welcome to Viridian City.'

ooc: I'll post Viridian City tomorrow.

Legend

Kingslayer
    Years
    It was the afternoon by the time Isaac entered the city limits. The sun was slowly making itself to the horzion and air began to cool. Night was making its appearance since Isaac's quest began. The size and scope of the city was far greater than Pallet Town, but it was smaller than Lilycove leaving Isaac a bit unimpressive. "Wow, this is city is kind of pathetic. Oh well...come on Eevee we are going to the Pokemon Center and heal up!" The Eevee understood his master and they made their way to the medical facility in a few minutes only because the center was close to the southern border of Vridian. The center was fairly crowded so Isaac and Eev were going to end waiting on line for god knows how long. Alot of trainers must have hard a time. Isaac poked the boy's shoulder in front of him and asked, "Where did you guys get owned?"
    cheery
    "Viridan Forest" the youngster answered. "Alot of trainers sit there and also they are some tough pokemon around." The youngster was not exactly, it was clear that the child had some trouble in the woods and Isaac had to watch himself. After finally recieving his treatment, Isaac made himself to the town map in the center. "Long way to Pewter, Eev. We are going to stay the night here in Virdian and we'll leave at the crack of dawn. But first," Isaac's stomach interjected with his statement that was clearly going to sound dramatic. "We are going to the market!" Isaac toured the city before hitting the market. Upon his arrival, Isaac purchased 4 potions, 2 Anditoes and some food for both him and Eevee. The amount of product he bought forced him to relquinish most of the money he had. Thank god my parents are rich, or I probably would have been screwed. Isaac and Eevee ate on the way to the gym that was apparently in town. Isaac at a large sandwich that was surprisingly cheap while Eevee was munching happily on my brand name PokeChow.. It was a large structure, uniform in design, and towered over the trainer and his pokemon. "This place looks like 2 of my mansions put together. Wow...."

"The gym is closed sunny." Isaac turned and was shocked at the random appearance of an old man. "It was been closed since the leader had left for unknown reasons. And I am sorry to say, but I have no idea when he is coming back. You would probably lose anyway, he is very powerful."

"Argh! I'll show you old man! When I get back to this city, I will defeat the leader in a heartbeat!" Isaac was angered at the man's statement and pound his feet against the ground when he ranted for a brief moment. With disappointment settling in, Isaac and Eev made their way back to the Pokemon Center in the late hours of the night. "Getting lost here is kind of easy right Eevee?" The duo found a lone couch in the corner of the center and slept after Isaac pulled out a large blanket from his bag with Eevee cuddling above the blanket on Isaac's chest.

rii - chii

Kihihihihi....
    Years
    While lending her hand out, he rudely pushed her out of the way, Vanessa was quite surprised on how hard a battle would be. "Jelly, I don't know if I'll manage through a battle, even if I almost failed in my first battle." As she was continued to ramble on, her Tangela used a surprise Constrict around Vanessa in a spinning motion until she passed out.

When she was about to started dreaming, her Tangela rudely struck her with a huge slap. Screaming to the top of her lungs, after she was hugging her Tangela, "Thank you Tangela for waking me up, you're always there for me."

All that happened was that everyone was just staring right at Vanessa and Jelly. "Oops... Sorry everyone." She said with a little embarrassment. Everyone just went back to what they were doing and acted as if she did nothing.

She wanted to do a lot better in her battle, so she was all pumped up to do some training along the way. She told herself, there was lots of time before reaching Viridian City, so she decided to train as hard as Jelly could manage. "Jelly, it's your choice, you want to do some training before heading off to Viridian City?" The Tangela simply pat Vanessa on the back with one of its vines.

Her special training had begun. Her first training method was to practice Constrict. "Alright Tangela, let's start with wrapping around that tree." Vanessa commanded her eager Tangela.
    The attacked was surprisingly quite tough; the point of this training method was trying to help out Tangela's endurance on a Pokemon. It lasted for quite a while.

"Alright Jelly, let's say your in a situation when your wrapped up, what do you do?" asked Vanessa. The Tangela already knew what to do because it used this method before. It quickly used Sleep Powder and Vanessa was knocked out cold.

Once again, Jelly struck her with another slap, but Vanessa surprisingly defended the strike. "Jelly, I've been training too, but thanks for your help!" Vanessa said quite excited. "Now, my final training method, you need to learn to relax, use Ingrain to heal yourself. After a while, Tangela had completed its training.

"Alright, we're ready! Viridian City! Here we come!" Vanessa said with a huge grin on her face. The Tangela never saw Vanessa this happy before, but Tangela grasped around Vanessa's legs.
    "Aww, Jelly we'll do just fine, don't you worry!" Jelly was tired, so Vanessa pulled out her Poke ball and returned it with a red glow. As Vanessa walked off into the sunlight off to her next frontier.

Zimvee

ROCK AND ROOOLL!
    Years
    To Rubii Naruto: Excellent post! I like how Rattata and Pidgey are theives. However since it was technicly a double battle, the level gains will be spilt.
    Dratini grew to Level 6!
    Pidgey grew to Level 6!
    To Got-a-Plan-B: Good job on bringing out character. Virdian will be up later.
    To pieCakyy: Your post gave me a laugh! I like how when you were training Vannessa was the target.
    Jelly grew to level 8!
    Jelly learned Absorb!

~SilverSoul

I'm Back!
    Years
    Gold took his first step into the city. "Pikachu, we made it!" Gold shouted.

PIkachu smiled, but let out a simple, "Chu..." It was exausted from the two hard battles.

Gold laughed. "Yeah I suppose you want to crash somewhere. Me too, even though you've done way more work than me. But first..." Gold dug in his pocket and pulled out his PokeGear. "Let's check out the gym. If we want to go to the Elite Four, then we need gym badges, and this will be our first step."

Gold pulled up the map of Viridian City and located the gym. Him and Pikachu walked over to the front doors. "Okay Pikachu, you ready?" Gold asked.

"Chu..." Pikachu repeated. It was too tired to be excited about a gym battle.

"Okay Mr. Gym Leader, here I come!" shouted Gold. He ran to the front doors.

A man stopped suddenly behind Gold. His was a little over mid-aged, probably in his late 50's. "Hey, kid, wait!" the man shouted. "You can't go in there, the gym's all locked up. The leader isn't here!"

"WHAT!" Gold turned around and gave the man an incredulous look. "The gym leader's not here?!"

"That's what I said," said the man. "Anyway, shouldn't you go to a pokemon center, your Pikachu looks exausted."

Gold just looked at Pikachu and headed towards the Pokemon Center. "I'm really sorry that I almost made you battle back there without thinking about how you felt about it," said Gold apologetically. "I can sometimes get carried away in the competition sometimes."

They arrived at the front door and walked in. Gold walked up to the front desk.

"I'm sorry, but we're completely booked," said the nurse standing there. "Couldn't you believe this: I've had at least five new trainers that have all said they've come from Pallet Town! They've helped completely book the place!"

"No kidding," Gold said sarcastically. He turned around and walked out. "Now I'm really sorry, Pikachu," Gold said. "If I hadn't made my detour we probably would've gotten to the Pokemon Center in time."

The old man turned up next to Gold again. "Heh heh, I forgot to mention the Pokemon Center was full, huh."

"It would've helped," said Gold.

"Well, I have an idea, you can stay at my place tonight. Pikachu really needs the rest," said the man looking down on the small electric pokemon.

Gold looked at the man. "Really, that would be great!" he exclaimed. They both headed over to the old man's home which turned out to be simple and nice place. Gold and Pikachu sat in the kitchen as the man prepared the meal. Gold told him about leaving home just earlier and feeling let down because he was the youngest out of all the beginning trainers. Then he talked about his two victories and that was why Pikachu was so exhausted.

The man exchanged some stories from being a pokemon trainer as well until the food was ready. Gold took off his cap and placed the PokeGear down on the table. The man brought the food over. "What's that?" he queried looking at the PokeGear.

"Oh, it's like my phone with other useful stuff on it," said Gold.

"Would you like to exchange numbers?" said the man. "I can give you information on pokemon when you need it or just somebody to talk to."

"Sure!" said Gold. He progammed the man's number into his PokeGear. He may have been kind of old, but that didn't mean he still wasn't neat.

Gold and Pikachu finished dinner and the man showed them to a simple bedroom with a bunkbed and a nightstand in it. Gold immediatly collapsed on the bed, not bothering to undress or anything. Pikachu curled up next to him and they both immediatly went to sleep.

Zeta Sukuna

Years
    Walking into Viridian City, Chris started stratigizing for Viridian Forest.

"Hmm... Since this gym is the eighth gym, I guess I'd better prepare for the Viridian forest." Said Chris to himself as he walked into the Pokemon Center. After waiting about twenty minutes, Chris finally got to the desk.

" Hey, can I reserve a room here?" Asked Chris, looking exhausted.

"Sure, but I need to see your Trainer I.D. first." Said the nurse looking at the clock.

"Why are you looking at the clock?" Asked Chris before showing the Nurse Joy his Pokedex info.

"Well, it looks like it all checks out, but there's a curfew of Eleven O' Clock, so don't stay out too late." Said Joy as she looked at my pokemons stats on the Pokedex. "Maybe you should leave your pokemon here to rest?"

"Sure, they could use a break for once." Said Chris as he handed Joy his Pokemon. "I'll be back soon." Chris then walked out the door to go and prepare for tomorrow.

"My brothers journal said that Viridian Forest would be hard for first timers, so I have to prepare and expect the worst." Said Chris not noticing the old man walking towards him. So naturally they bumped into each other.

"Hey old man, watch where you walk." Said Chris before walking away.

"Hmph, how rude of that brat." Said the old man before walking back to his house.

Chris walked for a long while, looking around, until he found the Pokemart.

"Ah! There it is!" Said Chris before walking in. Apparantly no one was there, since the shopkeep was standing there bored. "Hey shopkeep."

The guy at the counter perked up and greeted Chris. "Welcome, how may I help you?"

"I need five Potions, two pokeballs, and eleven antidotes." Said Chris as the Shop keep got the requested items.

"Here are your items, 3000 poke please." Said the guy before receiving exact payment. "Thank you for your service."

'Luckily I had 4000 poke instead, now I can buy food.' Thought Chris as he entered the food mart.

After buying some soup, bread, Bird seed, and pokechow, he had only 13 poke left. "Wow, the food is cheap here." Said Chris before re-entering the Pokemon Center.

"Your Dratini and Pidgey are ready." Said Joy, before returning Chris's pokemon.

"Thank you Joy, see you tomorrow." Said Chris before turning in for the night.

The next day, after eating breakfast and leaving the Pokemon Center, Chris wandered to the entrance to Route Two.

"It's time to truly begin my career as a Pokemon Trainer." Said Chris before walking into the next route.

~SilverSoul

I'm Back!
    Years
    I just thought I would say that everyones' posts are pretty neat so far. I've enjoyed reading all of them. :)

Slave to the Poké-Rave

I bought the Mt.Moon Magikarp
    Years
    'Alright a hitmonchan.' he said to himself as he bounced happily out of Pallet town. The sun was high in the sky and the crowd of parents and carers, sisters and brothers were waving crazily from behind. The large houses of the town glinted in the light and their green roofs shone. Trees surrounded their little town, and the small patch of water at the bottom, going out to the sea, was so bright he had to shield his eyes. He turned, seeing route 1 ahead of him and headed out. Suddenly, his carer called out.

'Oh Kaiden! Here, take this!' she shouted, throwing a potion from a window in her house.

'Thanks again!' he called out, turning to the route. With the sun on his back and a light wind blowing on his messy black hair, he stepped into the alleyway of trees.

A few people were out. Some were the trainers he had seen in the lab.

'There pokemon look pathetic.' he thought to himself. Pidgeys burst from a tree near him, and he flipped out the pokedex to capture their data. After it had finished bleeping, he flicked it away and continued. A man approached him.

'Hello. I work at Viridian pokemart, please take a free sample.' he said, giving Kaiden a
    potion.

'Cheers!' he shouted as he ran off, Viridian in sight.

'Hey, you, big guy! You gotta battle me, you are a trainer!' shouted a small boy who burst forth from the grass, leaping over a ridge. He had his pokeball gripped in hand and awaited a response.

'Ok kid, you got it.' he said, 'Oh man, time to see hitmonchan!' he then thought to himself, 'Go, Hitmonchan!'

'Oh wow.' the kid gasped, staring at the pokemon.

'Wow indeed.' Kaiden laughed, amazed at his pokemon. The red and white revealed hitmonchan to them. He was a good few inches taller than the small boy and appeared to be wearing a purple tunic, as well as two red boxing gloves on its fists. Its skin appeared hard and leathery, with a dark tan colour. It seemed to form shoulder pads over its tunic. His face was generally human, thought it was completely flat, and had a crest sticking from his forehead. Its white eyes were looking straight at the smaller kid.

'Hey hitmonchan, im your trainer, its nice to meet you.' Kaiden said, putting his hand out.

'Hit.... hit... monCHAN!' it said, at first curious, tapping its hand onto Kaiden,s before sending a light punch at his face, which he swiftly blocked and sent a light punch back at his pokemon, catching it just. The pokemon seemed to smile and turned, after cocking its head forwards.

'We'll spar later, first, lets beat this kid hitmonchan!' he shouted.

'Ok, go, Rattata!' the boy shouted. The purple mouse/rat appeared, much smaller than all of them.

'Rattata, the mouse pokemon. Bites anything when it attacks. Small and very quick, it is a common sight in many places.' the pokedex chimed up.

'Uhuh, well umm, hitmonchan, go for a ... ' he flicked open the pokedex, checking what he knew, 'Alright, comet punch!' he finished.

It was late however, as the rattata dived at hitmonchan, its attack put him off balance, but did little else. Suddenly, hitmonchan burst into action, its fists flying, right, left, right, left, left. It sent the mouse flying. It didn't try and get back up.

'Fighting has an advantage over normal kid.' Kaiden said smugly (having just read it).

'Ok, heres some cash.' the kid finished, sad but alright about it. He took his pokeball, and ran to Viridian.

OOC thats the first post, and im guessing you aren't UK, so can you not update till im done please

rii - chii

Kihihihihi....
    Years
    As the sun was setting on one of Kanto's new adventurers, Vanessa decided to go ask some people if there was a place to stay at. She came upon a Lass near a red building.

"Excuse me Mam?" Vanessa asked kindly. "Can I help you?" replied the Lass. "Well, actually… I was looking for a hotel to stay in. Do you know one nearby?" Vanessa asked her as she was patting her Poke Ball with worry. "Actually, it's not a hotel, and here it is!" The Lass replied. "They're in every city, and I work here." "Thanks a lot!" Vanessa cheerfully said. "No problem and I are Jen." Jen told Vanessa.

As Vanessa entered the building, Vanessa was quite surprised with the appearance of the place. "Well, what do you think Vanessa?" Jen asked. "This is amazing!" Vanessa loudly replied. "I'm sorry, I should go now…" Jen reached out her arm and said, "Why, I like you and I want you to stay." "Oh thank you!" Vanessa said. Then they gave each other a friendly hug.

"Hello, I'm Nurse Joy, may I help you?" The Pink hair nurse asked. Jen handed her a sheet with information. "Oh, I see Vanessa, come this way." Nurse Joy lended out her hand and took her to her room. "This is where your staying tonight, enjoy and come on down for dinner." Nurse Joy said. "Come on down for dinner and I'll take Tangela with me to heal it." "Thank you Nurse Joy." Vanessa said.

She headed down and as she was heading for the dining room, she notices a pay phone. Vanessa decided to call her mom. She put in a few coins and her mom answered with a hello.

"Hey Mom, I'm in Viridian City!" Vanessa proudly said. "Wow, that's pretty far for your first day." Her mom replied. "Anyways I have to go, but you have my spirit in your star items. Ok? Bye!" Vanessa then dashed into the dining room, not sad but happy.

Jen handed her a salad with an iced tea. "Thanks Jen, but I have to leave tomorrow." Vanessa said with disappointed. "Don't worry, if you're a trainer you're going to have to come back here." Jen said, "I can assure you."

As she was lying on her bed rustling around in her bed, she saw a reflection and she woke up. "What the..." Vanessa said with annoyance. The light was a serene image of herself on her mother's star necklace. "Hmm… I remember how we'd always look in the sky to find Pokemon, it was fun." thought Vanessa. "I want to be able to show the stars my potential, just like my father had wanted me to, and I'll do it!"

The next day, Vanessa headed out of the Pokemon Centre and off to the Poke Mart. She had bought 4 Poke Balls and 5 Potions. "That should do it," thought Vanessa. Tangela just hung onto Vanessa's leg.

As she was heading off to the gym, she encountered an old man. "Hey you, do you want to know how to catch a Pokemon?" the old man asked. "Sure I guess I have some time." Vanessa replied. The old man suddenly checked the time.

"Oops, I have to go somewhere take this!" The old man said. "Do you know where the gym is?" Vanessa asked, "Sorry lady, but that gym is closed; besides you couldn't beat it." Vanessa said with sadness, "Oh, I see." The old man tried to cheer her up by saying, "Pewter City has a gym there, not so far from here, why don't you start there?"

Vanessa said with glee, "Oh thank you sir! I'll head off there fight now!" Vanessa went straight ahead for the next route to Viridian Forest. All the old man could say was, good luck.

Back