• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Pokemon breeders club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Toothache

Deepsea Toothache
Years
  • Ok, since there isn't an official breeding section in PC, I thought I'd start a club.. If you're like me and enjoy breeding Pokemon - either to see those cute baby forms and get them on your Pokedex, or to get that move you just need to have, then here is the place.

Member List: Toothache - Owner
    Poke_girl - Co-owner
    eevee evolutions - Member
    Mew 13 - Member
    bass sp - Member
    Burne Starcofski - Member
    Jolteon!!! - Member
    eliana - Member
    asher son of ash - Member
    dark croconaw - Member

Well, time to wait for the list to increase.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Sep 13, 2004
    Can I join I love Breeding Pokemon my Fav. of the Baby pokemon are azurill, Igglybuff, Cleffa, Snubbull (that isn't really a baby pokemon but i still like it) weel those are my Most Favorite Pokemon that mostly need to be Breeded to get so Can I join the Breeding Club Thanks

Poke_girl

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Sep 13, 2004
    Sure you can Join (but Im not really the One that can say that)

but Toothache can I be the Co-Owner for i get something todo around here

Mew13

Aqua Trainer
    Years
  • AH! MUST JOIN CLUB!!

I love breeding Pokemon. NOt only in the games, but a load of my fanfics have to do with Pokemon Breeders. Heck, most of RP charas are Pokemon Breeders, or want to be one!!

So, CAN I JOIN!? CAN I CAN I CAN I!?!?!?!?!

Toothache

Deepsea Toothache
    Years
  • Right, while we have people here now, is anyone good at making banners? I'm not, but I have this in mind as a banner for the club:

Background: Green
    Pokemon: Ditto on the left, Smeargle on the right
    Text (in the middle of the two Pokemon): The Pokemon Breeders club
    Text colour: Dark blue
    Size: Around 300 x 100

Why Ditto and Smeargle? Well, I consider these two to be the breeders best friends.

Ditto is highly useful in the fact they can breed with almost everyone, even males.
    Smeargle is highly useful because it can learn almost every move going by using Sketch.

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Sep 13, 2004
    well Yay im gonna Help out here Sorry Tooth I can't make it because my MS and PSP wont Work Right :( sorry

and I will get my Best Friend to Join the Club :) also Can someone Make a Owner and Co-Owner Banner (just add Co-Owner and Owner to the Banner) :)

Toothache

Deepsea Toothache
    Years
  • Not really missed anything, but I'm glad to see everyone coming in and keeping the place going.

Anyway, what I'm gonna start doing is setting up a complete breeding guide for PC, for anyone who's interested. First place that's best to start is egg groups.

eevee_evolutions

Elemental Master
    Years
  • Toothache said:
    Not really missed anything, but I'm glad to see everyone coming in and keeping the place going.

Anyway, what I'm gonna start doing is setting up a complete breeding guide for PC, for anyone who's interested. First place that's best to start is egg groups.

Alright!Kewl I cant wiat.

Toothache

Deepsea Toothache
    Years
  • If you're willing to help, maybe you can start by finding out some egg groups. If possible, try to cover all series of games.

Well, let's start with one of the smallest egg groups, Mineral.

Mineral Egg Group:
    Geodude, Graveller, Golem, Sudowoodo, Onix, Steelix, Nosepass, Snorunt, Glalie.

eevee_evolutions

Elemental Master
    Years
  • Toothache said:
    If you're willing to help, maybe you can start by finding out some egg groups. If possible, try to cover all series of games.

Well, let's start with one of the smallest egg groups, Mineral.

Mineral Egg Group:
    Geodude, Graveller, Golem, Sudowoodo, Onix, Steelix, Nosepass, Snorunt, Glalie.

Mineral Egg Group?

Toothache

Deepsea Toothache
    Years
  • Ok, for those of you who might be a little confused, here's how egg groups work.

Simply put, a Pokemon can only breed with those in the same egg group. So, looking at the Mineral egg group, for example, Sudowoodo can breed with all the rest in the same group, but not any other type of Pokemon.

List of egg groups:
    Amorphous
    Bug
    Dragon
    Fairy
    Field
    Flying
    Grass
    Human-shaped
    Mineral
    Monster
    None (breeds only with Ditto)
    Unbreedable
    Water 1
    Water 2
    Water 3

Jolty-kun

Years
  • I HAVE TO JOIN!!!!

i maybe the best in my country!!, i love breeding pokemon, i have 4 full boxes of babys, i sell them to people^^, even, the other day, i bread a pikachu and Umbreon!!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back