• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

:: The Pokemon Diamond & Pearl Fan-Club ::

Ullion

[color=#00cc99][i]Simic Synthesis[/i][/color]
    Years
    Nova, just wondering, but aren't the names getting a lil TOO long/complicated, for example: Hyashigame, unlike the first ones, where its like Rattata or pidgey, those were the good-ol simple days. lol (chuckles at deleting brothers game at christmas.. *sigh* its a long sotry..lol)

♥Nova♥

Ignore the Funny Farm
    Years
    Well, we must remember that these are the Original Japanese Names. Which are in many cases quite longer. Sadly only a handful of the English Names have been Revealed so far. Once the Games are released in English they'll get new Names that will most likely be ALOT shorter.

Random Example of how Japanese to American :: Zenigame > Squirtle

The only Official English Names we have so far are:

Gonbe > Munchlax
    Manene > Mime Jr.
    Manyula > Weavile
    Rukario > Lucario

羨望

のトレーナー
    Years
    Welcome to the club just wait for nova to put you on the list.^ ^
    Topic
    What starter you will get?
    i thinking naetaru or pochama.^ ^

♥Nova♥

Ignore the Funny Farm
    Years
    Welcome Pikachu Charizard and Sarah. ^-^ *Adds to List*

Q :: Which Starter will you get?
    Well, sooner or later I'll have all 3, but to start with I'll of course be getting Pocchama. =^w^= Fear the Kawaii Penguin! XD

:: The Pokemon Diamond & Pearl Fan-Club ::

Last edited:

Ullion

Years
    lol if i culd get D/P i would get the fire monkey, he looks porete cool >.>

Rena Ryuugu

はぅ〜
    Years
    Pochama for sure!! Maybe one of his attacks will be "kawaii tail shakey-wakey!" It charms the enemies, and they join your group. 'w' That would be the cutest!!

~Rene~

Pearlshipping Fan!
    Years
    Which Starter will you get?
    I will get a Pocchama. Because it's so cute.

May_Eevee :t133:

Rena Ryuugu

はぅ〜
    Years
    Well, we must remember that these are the Original Japanese Names. Which are in many cases quite longer. Sadly only a handful of the English Names have been Revealed so far. Once the Games are released in English they'll get new Names that will most likely be ALOT shorter.

Random Example of how Japanese to American :: Zenigame > Squirtle

The only Official English Names we have so far are:

Gonbe > Munchlax
    Manene > Mime Jr.
    Manyula > Weavile
    Rukario > Lucario

(Ah! So much people posted without meee!)
    Rukario sounds so much cooler than 'Lucario.' (Am i the only one who noticed?)
    Here are some Screenshots from IGN.com:: 49 (!!!) Pokemon Diamond Screenshots
    Enjoy~

Ullion

Years
    Ya, thats ez, even i nkow lol
    Parukia and Diaruga (hehe when i first ehard i swore it sounded like diarhe... you know what im getting at..lol)
    Well, ya..lol if you want i can start up a new topic?
    Question: Out of the two new eevee forms, what one would you pick?
    For me, thats soo ez, THE ICE ONE!!!!!!!!!

♥Nova♥

Ignore the Funny Farm
    Years
    LOL Yeah, I thought the same thing when I first heard it's name. Apparently alot of people did. XD Which is pretty insulting considering how viciously cool Diaruga looks.

I agree about Rukario sounding cooler. Same goes for the people saying that the English Names of Diaruga and Parukia are going to change to Dialga and Palkia. -_- I don't see why the English Translators can't just leave the "R's" and "L's" alone. XD

Here's the Names of all the Legenadries known so far. I'll try and get some Pics up later.

:: Yukishii
    :: Emuritto
    :: Agunamu
    :: Diaruga
    :: Parukia
    :: Hiidoran
    :: Regigigas
    :: Giradina
    :: Manafi

Back