• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

:: The Pokemon Diamond & Pearl Fan-Club ::

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
    Hi can I please join the club? I have Diamond and its awesome!
    !!**Alex**!!
    :: The Pokemon Diamond & Pearl Fan-Club ::

Ullion

[color=#00cc99][i]Simic Synthesis[/i][/color]
    Years
    Yup, comign i think it was 6 months exactly afetr the release of D/P in Japan. So yes, im sure its March 28th, if it isn't, it is March 26th. lol for "Americans' <-- i wonder if that includes canada -_-

Ullion

Years
    lol i'm sure you can, and i don't think anyoen here ahs D/P. At the moment, it isn't even released in North America yet, and it won't be until late March. The Japanese version is out though, so if you want to order it from Japan and all, well good luck with that, lol. I have a firend who got his uncle to get it for him, or soemthing like that XD

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Apr 2, 2012
    well i live in UK and dont have a DS or DS lite but am planning to get one and hopefully i can get one before christmas if everything goes as i hope but yeah so what version are you going to get I'm going to get diamond as it is my birthstone (April 1st) plus dialga is my fav at mo

Ullion

Years
    I think i'm gunna get Diamond, looks so cooler, but i ahve to get maself a DS too.

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
    lol i'm sure you can, and i don't think anyoen here ahs D/P.
    Really? No one in this club has the Japanese version? Well.... then it looks like I'm the only one....XD its great fun
    I think i'm gunna get Diamond, looks so cooler, but i ahve to get maself a DS too.
    I got Diamond only because it looks cool too! And I havent got a DS yet XD, I'm getting my Lite tomorrow hopefully.

Ullion

Years
    Lol ya, i want it cuz of some of my enw favs are there (Doropion! oh anda few others >.> *hint hint, glacia/leafia)

oh yes, if i may.. topic: IF getting D/P which will you go for first? Leafia, or Glacia?
    Well my fav is glacia, but i'd go for leafia first because i think its a decent grass type, so i can add it to my team.

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Apr 2, 2012
    I dont really like evees evolution san dnever really use them but if i had to pick one than it would be leafia as Killer-swift said it's a decent grass type so you can go for pochama or hikozura.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    The club was probably just saved by one day XD

Glacia would be better IMO..Also sounds like a word =3

Ullion

Years
    Glacia is also the anme of the 3rd member of the E4 in R/S/E XD lol coincidence? :P

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Maybe she'll play an important role in catching ice Pokemon and unlock a secret about Glacia XD

Ullion

Years
    Maybe she'll play an important role in catching ice Pokemon and unlock a secret about Glacia XD

ummm ok?? lol i don't quite follow, the chances of Glacia actually neing in D/P are slim, but oh well :P

how come i ahev a feeling i'm wrong, adn Nica is right? lol oh well :P

~Rene~

Pearlshipping Fan!
    Years
    Sorry for not posting in here.
    If getting D/P which will you go for first? Leafia, or Glacia?
    I will go for Glacia. Because it looks very cute.

May_Eevee :t133:

Back