• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

:: The Pokemon Diamond & Pearl Fan-Club ::

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    I want to join. If I dont get the games from my family, I will buy one of the games myself. I would like to choose Pocchama because it looks so cute. Besides I always love pokemon that have beakish kinda things(Hard to explain, or just my wording)

<3 Nica

Last edited:

It's Just Fufu

Nostalgia is powerful.
    Years
    Oh, so the old club died. I remember that I was co-owner of the old club, if that counts for anything.

Also, I would like to join. Since I'll be getting both Diamond and Pearl, my first two times through Diamond, I'll be choosing Hikozaru, and my third time thru, Naetoru. My first two times through Pearl, I'll be choosing Naetoru, and my third time thru, Pocchama. TBH, I don't really like Pochama...

Rinji

srsly.
    Years
    Man time goes by fast...I mean, I'm really glad that there are new pokemon, and a new game coming out, but I still remember when I was 9, looking over people's shoulders at their pokemon magazines on the schoolbus, looking at the newly released pictures of the second generation pokemon...And I love the first gen pokemon...So many memories! ;___;

Heh, sorry. I'm a bit emotional ^^; Anywho, I wanna join.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Is Pocchama going to be one of the main pokemon in the new pokemon D/P anime? (I havent seen it yet, or if it's on TV already, too lazy to watch it)

<3 Nica

Rena Ryuugu

はぅ〜
    Years
    Linky : New Pokemon

The grass started is Naetoru. He looks like a turtle.
    I'm still all for Pochama here!! xD

Also look around that site more. It lists a TON of info about Diamond and Pearl.

Enjoy~ Sarah

Ullion

[color=#00cc99][i]Simic Synthesis[/i][/color]
    Years
    Hehe, serebii :P, well yes it always has lots of info
    And Sl, Treeko is prob the best grass starter made so far (Naetoru might beat him, but i doubt it) so ye, not to mention mudkip is most liely the least fav, where treeko/torchic are the msot fav (torchic only cuz hes fire which gets boys to side with him, and girls cuz girls think torchic is cute >.>)
    (hmmm i wonder what would happpen if is aid i was a torchic? ^.^ LMFAO well no... -_-)

♥Nova♥

Ignore the Funny Farm
    Years
    LOL Well, the most popular Starters every Generation are always a matter of opinion. My personal Favorates are:

:: Squirtle/Wartortle/Blastoise
    :: Chikorita/Bayleaf/Meganium
    :: Torchic/Combusken/Blaziken
    :: Pocchama/Pottaishi/Enpeturo

Yes, I always pick the "Cute" ones. Well... They started out cute... *Pokes at Enpeturo* Robo-Penquin! XD

Ullion

Years
    Ha, whle were doing that lets make everyone post their fav starter from each generation (good idea Nova-chan!)
    1st:Charmander/Charmeleon/Charizard, who barely break a tie over squirtle
    2nd:Totodile/Croconaw/Feraligatr
    3rd:Treeko/Grovyle/Sceptile
    4th:The fire thingys, altho the other 2 do look appealing

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Ive always liked teh kawaii ones so I think that Poochama would be as equal cute(+ even more) as Charmander, Torchic and all three Johto ones.

<3 Nica

It's Just Fufu

Nostalgia is powerful.
    Years
    My fave's would have to be...

Charmander/Charmeleon/Charizard
    Totodile/Croconaw/Feraligatr
    Treeco/Grovyle/Sceptile
    Hikozaru/Moukazaru/Goukazaru tied with Naetoru/forgot the name/Dotaitos

Those are my fave's mainly because of their dominance over the other starters(cept Feraligatr) and their shiny forms. I don't like Hikozaru's shiny form much, I just hope it gets better when it evolves.

Ullion

Years
    Hehe,, MMSP and me were the exact same... well... for shinies... i think Charizard dominates the 1st series, Feraligtr the 2nd, Swampert in 3rd... and im betting Naetoru's family will doniate in being shiny...lol who knows... maybe in D/P the shinies will be boosted? :P

willypiggy

パンケーキ! Yum!
    Years
    • Seen Apr 3, 2010
    Hey Nova, remember me from Shiny Hunters? :) Well anyway I would love to join if thats ok? :)

♥Nova♥

Ignore the Funny Farm
    Years
    Of course. ^-^ Welcome to the Club.

Well, I just had to Post a Pic of the Newest Legendary. Aruseus: The God Pokemon. 0.0

:: The Pokemon Diamond & Pearl Fan-Club ::

The one in this Picture is from a Hacked Game, but according Serebii this the most powerful Pokemon ever. 0_0 And now... We pray that it can be obtained in the Game SOMEHOW... -_- *Marks Down On Must-Have-Shiny-List*

Back