• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Pokemon Hunger Games (OOC + INFO)

RyanRoksXD

Pokemon Hunger Games Tribute
Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2012
    THE POKEMON GAMES: A POKEMON HUNGER GAMES CROSS OVER ROLEPLAY

tumblr_lo9cq2ynxq1qcyqb8o1_500.jpg

The Pokemon World is in turmoil.
    The Story:
    Spoiler:

How you fit in to all of this:
    Spoiler:

Will you stand up to fight? Or submit?:
    Spoiler:

The Mechanics of the RP:
    Spoiler:

RULES:
    Spoiler:

ACCEPTED PLAYERS

Zapdos926 is Archur Fitliano, Hoenn, Male Tribute

Otherworld9) is Stella Equaine, Hoenn, Female Tribute

ZeganZoma is Zegan Zoma, Unova, Male Tribute

Nakuzami is Zorya Sollistum, Unova, Female Tribute

Godzil is Melvin Nuka, Kanto, Male Tribute

Draginja is Robin Ruhig, Kanto, Female Tribute

The Final Watchman is John Elliot, Johto, Male Tribute

The Final Watchman is Hope Oran, Johto, Female Tribute

theinafune is Kelvin "Kay" Sabin, Sinnoh, Male Tribute

PokeGirlJade is Etionne Jana Aforr, Sinnoh, Female Tribute

Last edited:

Otherworld9)

Bard of Rage
    Years
  • About time a Hunger Games based RP starts.

Name: Stella Equaine

Region: Hoenn

History: When she was born, her father was very sick with an illness of an unknown source. Her family were on the low chain, poor people who barely had anything to eat or strive for. Her mother did all the job to gain the necessary food for her family. Being the oldest of the siblings, she had three sisters and two brothers. She was very nice and obedient back then , yet her personality changed when her father had died from the illness. She was only 6. Her two sisters then took the illness, which was now considered contagious. For the sake of the city and the village, they had to exile those who had it. Luckily, only a few had it: 8. However, her three sisters and mother were taken since they showed symptoms of the disease. At the time, she believed what the officials had said about them returning them, yet once she grew up, she realized what had happened. It was when she was 13 that she realized they weren't coming back. Instead of doing what other ordinary children did, they took their old home and the three left started to work to help themselves out. Stella became a fisherman, along with her two brothers.

When she turned 15, she had found a wounded Delibird on the barren streets one night as she came from her night shift of work as a fisherman. Adopting the poor thing, they took care of it and kept it a secret for only them three to know. She decided to leave her two brothers not work, who were only 13 and 9 years old at the time, since the Delibird would enlighten their life from all the horror outside. It was until she turned 17 that everything happened however.

Appearance: Stella has light blue hair as well as light blue eyes. Her hair reaches to her waist. It is very thin and silky, so she ties it to a very loose ponytail. Quite messy though, and broken, there are still loose strands and bangs that hang loose, or are simply hanging there. She has pale skin, due to her mother being so pale to the extent of being considered a "vamp". Her father, on the other hand, is very tan. They balanced out, and made a pale child. She has a beauty mark over the top left side of her upper lip. Quite skinny, she has the necessary muscle and is very light. Her height is 5 feet and 6 inches.

She wears a tight black with dark blue lines that run verticaly undershirt underneath her small jacket. Her dark blue jacket is cut to reveal her belly, yet has long sleeves that reach up to her elbow, where it is folded. Stella wears denim shorts and a simple black belt to prevent her shorts from falling off. Her style of shoes are "VAN" shoes, which are skateboarding shoes most likely. They're wide, dark blue, and have a big tongue. Her black socks are barely visible under her shoes, since they are quite small. On her hands she wears black gloves. The gloves are thick and pretty firm, since she doesn't really like harming her hands as she climbs and such.

Personality: At first glance, she may seem laid-back and irreverent, yet her interior hides a brutal, stubborn, short-tempered, and dark person. She's very sarcastic, revealing a psychotic grin whenever she becomes excited however, for her to be that excited is very rare. She is very open-minded, saying what is on her mind regardless if it is appropriate or not. She displays some respect to her elders, yet when somebody doesn't agree to her beliefs or ideas, she will contradict them and stick to them. Stella is quite dark and doesn't use manners that much at all. She doesn't respect most when it comes to bowing and using correct terms (like miss, friend, best friend, etc.) unless they are very, but very dear to her. When it comes to battles however, she has some code of honor. She fights fair and doesn't like to fight an injured unless they insist and fight back. Even though she is quite brutal and cruel, she is quite cunning. She uses any opportunity and opening her opponent gives.

She is very negative and silent. If spoken to, she will only reply with as few words as possible. If an argument starts with her in it, she will explode and try to prove her view right. It is very hard for her to accept defeat though, and refuses unless somebody forces her to see that she's wrong. Rarely does she grow a bond with anybody, but with those she does, she is loyal. With friends, which is only very few, she protects them as if they were her sibling. Her friends are the only people she seems to respect most of all, and even changes her cruel, negative personality to a positive, caring one for the sake of their friendship. In order to do this though, not many can put up with her short temper and tantrums. She loves to climb, and is very athletic. Being very light, she can run very fast and jump pretty high. However, she is not good with accuracy, and depends too much on speed and her attack strength.

RP Sample:

Spoiler:

Last edited:

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
    Years
  • Another Hunger Games RP? Hm . . . I think I'm tempted to join. Well, I guess you can reserve me for now.
    Also, you seem to be missing a Personality section in the Sign-Up Sheet. I think that to be rather important, don't you?

Do you Hunger for more? - Nakuzami's Sign Up

Name: Zorya Bellatrix Solistum
    Region: Unova

History:
    Zorya was born into a family that wasn't exactly rich, but wasn't poor either. She was born in Castelia City of Unova, an only child and one lucky enough to have both her parents alive and healthy. Both her parents worked constantly with the Technology Industry of Unova. Her father was also an expert hacker, a trait that he was careful not to flaunt, and she did pick up a few tricks from him over the years.

While growing up in school, Zorya could be considered "middle class," meaning that she wasn't exactly popular, but she also wasn't a loner. She left the duty of being popular to kids like Krystal Kollyns, whom was a friend of one of her best friends, and she left the curse of being an outcast to people like Shun Sorukei. Zorya;s best friend was Luna Krescent, and she was also friends with Luna's twin sister, Solissa. Thanks to the fact that Solissa and Luna were friends with Krystal Kollyns, Zorya occassionally hung out with her and other "popular" kids.

As her family wasn't quite poor, they managed to keep a pet Persian around the house. Zorya spent most of her spare time hanging out with the Persian, whom they named Jojo, and found it quite enjoyable. As wild Pok[FONT=edca086fca6a8f6e1059d6b0#a40e00]é[/FONT]mon were a bit of an oddity, she never really got to see too many more Pok[FONT=edca086fca6a8f6e1059d6b0#a40e00]é[/FONT]mon besides Jojo, but she occassionally saw one or two when she went out into Pinwheel forest to forage for fruits and other plants.

Sometime around ninth grade, by some ironic twist of fate, Zorya started dating the most popular guy in school; Daren Grey. After they started dating, Zorya found that almost all of her time was spent with her boyfriend, which she didn't really mind, other than the fact that it left less time to hang out with her other friends, Jojo, and her parents. Daren was a strong guy, and after they dated for a while and he found out about Zorya's little excursions into Pinwheel Forest, he actually started to tag along, rather than get her into some serious trouble.

Zorya never really worried too much about being picked on Reaping Day, as she never got any tesserae, paired with the fact that there were so many other girls in Castelia to be picked. The same went for Daren, so they both figured that they could make it long enough to get to the point where their names were no longer available to be picked. They were nearly there, Daren now being seventeen and Zorya not far behind, they only had a bit more than a year to go. Of course, it all just had to go downhill at the Reaping this year.
    Appearance:
    Spoiler:

*Her appearance is heavily inspired by that of Kluke from Blue Dragon.*
    Zorya is Caucasian [white], stands at about five feet ten inches and weighs about one hundred and twenty five pounds. She has dark brown hair that goes just past her shoulders along with rather long bangs that tend to hang in her face. She has bright green eyes that never seem to stay still, unless, of course, she is zoning out, in which case her eyes hardly move and seem very distant. As Zorya relies more on speed than strength, her muscles aren't too apparent and so she tends to be mistaken is weak, which she most certainly is not. Zorya is incredibly fast, probably one of the fastest runner that you'll ever see, and once she starts running it's very near impossible to keep up with her.

Zorya wears a dark purple turtle-neck dress, which is fastened at the waist with a dark green sash. She wears fingerless gloves with stripes that are colored dark purple and dark green, and she wears dark purple boots with a dark green trim that, rather than hindering her speed, actually boost it. She wears a necklace with a silver star attached to the end[Not Pictured] and she carries a black shoulder bag with a light grey Pokéball design on the flap.
    Personality:
    Zorya is a bit flighty and a bit of a klutz. She tends to trip over herself, drop things, and tends to mess most things up. She isn't very good at staying still, she can be a bit hasty and sometimes has a hard time paying attention. She isn't too confident in her own abilities and sometimes stutters a bit. She's a horrible liar and when she gets nervous or panicked, she will usually speak rather fast and tremble a bit, which doesn't help with her klutziness. She doesn't really try to initiate interaction with others, but she is usually quite happy to interact with anyone willing to speak to her. Behind all of this, she is extremely intelligent when it comes to most things, although school work tends to stump her so her grades don't always reflect her intelligence.

Zorya loves Pokémon, although it can be a pain to come across them at times, so she tends to stick with her family's pet Persian. Zorya is a vegetarian, so she is an expert on what wild plants are edible or not, as she spends a lot of time going to the forest and harvesting plants to eat. In whatever spare time she can manage, Zorya loves to dance, and is rather good at it, and she can also play a few different instruments, which is really every instrument that she has ever come across, but that's still not all too many. She loves to hang out with her family and friends, and she is in love with love, so to speak. She loves romantic stories and really anything to do with romance. She tries to keep that a bit of a secret, though.

Zorya hates eating meat, the thought of killing animals or Pokémon, and those that abuse or kill these creatures. She isn't very fond of jocks or guys that are too into themselves and/or their looks, and she also isn't fond of popular, stuck up girls. She hates bullies, anybody that thinks their better than others, people who enjoy fighting as she is a bit of a pascifist and, in fact, hates hate itself, which is a bit ironic. And, of course, she hates Team Rocket.
    RP Sample:
    Spoiler:

Last edited:

zapdos926

I'm secretly a typhlosion, shh
    Years
  • I would very much like to join. I'll start my SU ASAP, but I do have a question though, does the RP sample have to be that exactly. I've seen many RP's were the RP sample is literally a paragraph or two from other RP's they've been in, written by them. I have no problem with writing up the designated problem, I'm just curious.

Last edited:

RyanRoksXD

Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2012
    You're absolutely right Nakuzami, I edited it into the SU. Otherworld9) with your RP sample can you please put in the personality section as well?

zapdos926

Years
  • Name: Archur Fitliano

Region: Hoenn

History: Archur grew up in what could be called the middle class of Hoenn. Compared to others, his family was well off, but still was barely scraping by. His father owned one pokemon, a Swampert, and they ran one of the fishing stalls by the beach in the remains of Petalburg City and his mother weaves clothes for sale. It generated enough income for them to have an actual house to themselves, but barely enough to have heat in the winter or the coal needed to cook and much of what they ate was hunted and cooked in the sun on hot days so that coal could be saved for winter, or a bunch of berries were gathered and then eaten. Archur himself grew up with enough friends to be content and felt very lucky and was grateful for it. Archur has had minimal training, most of it being from playing games. He was the only person who could throw a spear-type steak right through a target each time and was skilled with a bow and arrow. He loved having play fights with sticks for swords when he was little and although never victorious, he was never the one sent home crying from a cut. 

Personality: Archur likes to think he is a kind person. He knows that his family is wealthy in some respects and doesn't rub it in the faces of the less fortunate. He helps out those that he can and absolutely hates the Games. He loves hanging out with his friends and is outgoing. Archur isn't one much for fighting in general, but isn't afraid to stand up to someone who is bullying someone else. Archur would rather have the crap beaten out of him than to be witness to someone lesser than he get hurt by someone lesser than the victim, or of any status for that matter. Archur had decided that if he was ever sent to the Games, he would fight to survive for the sake of his own family as well as for his friends in hopes of seeing them again.  

Appearance: Archur has enough clothes that he never is wearing thread bear stuff, but he tends to wear the same thing for weeks at a time before switching to something newer. His typical apparel is a grey t-shirt in the summer and a pair of rough, cloth pants and in the winter, he wears a heavy coat, some hand made gloves and similar, but thicker pants. Unless it's winter, Archur goes barefoot and his feet are very rough and calloused. He stands at about 6"2' with blonde hair and cold blue eyes. He weighs about 140 lbs and is very skinny, but not weak. He can take a beating and can dish one out if necessary. He has several scars on his arms from self defense and the ones he received while playing fake sword fights as a small child.

RP Sample:
    Spoiler:

Last edited:

RyanRoksXD

Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2012
    Zapdos926 is........... ACCEPTED. BUT, In the RP I hope your posts are longer and more detailed than your RP Sample.

Also guys remember to state what region you are from. It seems my SU has some flaws, but I will edit it as we go along.

And if you want to volunteer, I could use a Co-GM. Its my first time and I need to learn the ropes.

zapdos926

Years
  • Will do.

I've stared a few RP's. They weren't successful due either lack of people joining or people forgetting to post long enough that it stopped the whole RP, but I know how to run an RP. I could co-GM

Years
  • Hey there, everyone.

Name: Melvin Nuka

Region: Kanto

History: Melvin was born in what was once Lavender Town. His parents owned and maintained the large cemetary surrounding the old Pokemon Tower. His father died shortly after Melvin was born, leaving him in the care of his mother, older sister, and adopted older brother. His brother became a Guard, moving to Saffron City. Melvin was too young to work, so his sister raised him while their mother worked. Unfortunately, when Melvin was 10 years old, she was chosen in the Reaping. She didn't come back. Melvin was forced to take care of himself, doing what he could to get by while his mother tended the cemetary and collected government money. Melvin entered his name in the lottery as expected, but no more than was required.

Things changed when he was 15. His mother had taken ill, and Melvin was forced to tend to the cemetary, collect Mother's pay, and go into town when needed. A passing stranger had moved into the cemetary, but he was stealing from Mother while she was sick in bed. Melvin put a stop to this, burying the man in an unmarked grave and taking his Pokemon, an Ekans that Melvin named Cornelius. Now that Mother had Cornelius for company, Melvin could work harder, and get the things they needed. He found himself putting his name in the lottery more often, as they needed the extra rations. Melvin decided to nip potential problems in the bud, and entered his name twenty times. Time would tell whether or not this was a good idea. (Spoiler: It wasn't.)

Personality: Growing up in a small family in the middle of a graveyard with no one else for company has shown Melvin that you don't need things or people to survive. He is extremely frugal and practical, weighing every choice based on what he has and what he needs. He is a little unhinged, and is fiercely protective of what is his, and extremely distrustful of other people. He has no concept of pain or insult, and finds humans hard to understand. He is polite and respectful to women, however, growing up without any male influence. He is a quiet, sneaky type, preferring to lay low, but has been known to have loud outbursts if he feels threatened.

Appearance: Melvin is short and rodent-like, last measured at 4' 2" and barely nudging over 100 lbs. He has black hair and green eyes. His hair is wild and messy, perpetually sticking out as though he were being shocked. If it were tamed, it would probably fall evenly around his head in a bowl-cut style. He has very tan skin, partially due to his genes and partially due to how much time he spends outside, despite living in a shack in a graveyard. His face is perpetually clean-shaven, with occasional nicks from shaving, due to his extreme dislike of beards. At some point, he got a tattoo of a tombstone on his right bicep.

Melvin wears an odd mix of clothes, either hand-made or second-hand, with a few nice items. He wears a black Rocket jacket with the arms cut off for a shirt, with black leather gloves on his hands. He wears a set of trousers made out of several brown burlap sacks, with cotton on the inside for comfort. He wears a red leather belt to keep them in place. His shoes are white "wheely" shoes, tennis shoes with retractable wheels on the bottom. These shoes allow him to move faster than normal by "wheely-ing" on smooth surfaces.

RP Sample:
    Spoiler:

Nakuzami

Years
  • Well, I finished my SU. Hope it's not lacking anything?

While writing that I realized how long it's been since I read The Hunger Games. I'm tempted to reread it now.
    That was also a bit fun, albeit sad, to write. The RP Sample I mean. Heh, I even managed to mention a lot of my characters. (Oh em gee, I actually killed Kris. If you know me, you would probably realize how unlikely that is, now be surprised!)

Last edited:

RyanRoksXD

Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2012
    Otherworld9) is ACCEPTED

Nakuzami is ACCEPTED I really liked your post! I really felt like she was about to go defend her life, you really displayed her fear well.

Godzil is ACCEPTED but your post was a little bit confusing, please try and make your posts more clear from now on.

Eeveemaster9

Years of Lies
    Years
  • Good luck on your roleplay! Sadly, I will not be joining, but you do receive my support~! I have my own Supernatural-based Hunger Games RP going on, if you wanna read it.

I shall keep myself updated on yours! Hunger Games Movie March 23!

Nakuzami

Years
  • Nakuzami is ACCEPTED I really liked your post! I really felt like she was about to go defend her life, you really displayed her fear well.

Why thank you~! :3
    I look forward to this RP, whether I die early on or not, lol.

@Eeveemaster9 - Yus! I just hope that it isn't disappointing, lol. At least, not too disappointing, as a book becoming a movie is always a little disappointing, at least.

Quest

Veteran Roleplayer
    Years
    • Seen Jan 6, 2023
    Can I reserve the Johto male? If so, I'll have my character up within a day or so.

Nakuzami

Years
  • I'd like to reserve a spot as the Unova boy. I'll have my SU done soon.

And so we meet again. -3-
    xD
    Well, that might mean that I'll have to edit my RP sample, but whatever, lol.

So, RyanRoksXD, what is your goal on the number of RPers? All ten?
    Question: Is it only going to be the RPers, or will there be NPC tributes? In the case of the latter, does that mean that there shall be more than 2 tributes per region?

RyanRoksXD

Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2012
    Well I think we'll stick with just the 10 so that the RP doesn't get too messy.

Eeveemaster9 can you PM me the link to your RP? I'm interested in reading it.

ZeganZoma and The Final Watchman are RESERVED. You have until tomorrow night 7:00

Last edited:
    Back