• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Pokemon Hunger Games (OOC + INFO)

RyanRoksXD

Pokemon Hunger Games Tribute
Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2012
    Well we do have Final Watchman in control of the Johto Female Tribute AND the Male tribute. Make an SU and i'll see if your character works better than his? Simply because in this RP, it will be hard to play two characters.

The Chapter Outline post is up! Good luck, and may the odds be EVER in your favor.

Last edited:

Whistle A Tune

Keep breathing
    Years
  • No no that's okay, I don't want to steal someone's spot xD Just if there happens to be an opening soon and you need a sub, I'm your man.

I'm looking forward to reading through this RP, so don't let me down people ;D

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
    Years
  • Come on guys! I posted it on Sunday!

Well a nice big "Rawr!" to you too. :P
    Patience is a virtue, my friend. (although it is annoying sometimes, lol)

Anyways, I'll likely post tomorrow. I think I want to take a little look-see at the first few chapters of The Hunger Games once more, as it's been forever since I've read it.

Besides, no need to worry! Captain State-The-Obvious is here!
    "You posted this role-play a few days ago."
    "Nobody has posted in it yet."
    "Maybe they need to be reminded?"
    "I like to state the obvious!"

Quest

Veteran Roleplayer
    Years
    • Seen Jan 6, 2023
    I agree with Naku here. It's been so long since everyone sent a SU that no one knew whether you left or not. Sending out a message to the members will get them to pay attention.

BTW, I'll try and post today.

Dragonkat

The Winged Wolf
    Years
  • Dangit! I wanted to join ^-^'' Too bad. But if a spot opens up, I can sub for a female X3 or even be another female. Grr.... If only I signed up for PC earlier...

RyanRoksXD

Pokemon Hunger Games Tribute
    Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2012
    I figured it would be good to post here, I figured the people who were still interested were checking the thread.

Otherworld9)

Bard of Rage
    Years
  • Alright....so....let's get the mentor going.

...it's only zapdos and me posting....but I believe the others are busy as bees.

Funny thing is...we are reading the Hunger Games in our class so, I get a good fresh memory of how everything goes.

Years
    • Seen Sep 1, 2012
    Soooo sorry guys. Im ready to go. JUST finished the 3rd book. (was worried about you guys spoiling stuff) Ok im typing up my first post now

Back