• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Pokemon Hunger Games (OOC + INFO)

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
Years
  • Well, if we can't find another RPer, then maybe I could control another character . . . lol, neither would be male, though. Oh wellz~ We'll just have to wait and see for ever so slightly longer.

Quest

Veteran Roleplayer
    Years
    • Seen Jan 6, 2023
    Someone definitely could, if they're up to the task. Just make sure the characters aren't too similar to each other :)

I could have my dude's girlfriend join in and make a big dark twist for their story. :badsmile:

RyanRoksXD

Pokemon Hunger Games Tribute
    Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2012
    Ooh I like that idea :P If someone doesnt join by tomorrow we should do that

Quest

Veteran Roleplayer
    Years
    • Seen Jan 6, 2023
    Lol, now I actually have to think of away to make it awful and twisted... As well as read the last two books! I had read the first one and thought it was alright but all my friends said the other two were quite boring.

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
    Years
  • Lol, now I actually have to think of away to make it awful and twisted... As well as read the last two books! I had read the first one and thought it was alright but all my friends said the other two were quite boring.

Your friends . . . your friends have problems. They need help. I suggest you go and talk to a professional, as soon as possible.
    The only - well, not boring exactly, but the epilogue in Mockingjay was a little vague. At least, they didn't . . . well, read the books and you might get what I'm saying.

Ugh, don't go all Peeta x Katniss on us, please. xD I don't know if I could put up with an imitation of that, or even a repeat of the original, lol. Although, seeing as they went in as boyfriend and girlfriend, I guess they won't be faking(rather poorly, might I add), lol. xP

RyanRoksXD

Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2012
    Watchman, I think we have to go with your girlfriend idea. Anyone else want to double?

Quest

Veteran Roleplayer
    Years
    • Seen Jan 6, 2023
    Watchman, I think we have to go with your girlfriend idea. Anyone else want to double?

Well, I guess I'll start making it now. Do you mind if I leave out the History as it is practically the same as John's and add maybe a paragraph or two to the RP Sample?

Name: Hope Oran

Region: Johto

Personality: Although it is easier to describe Hope's looks, it is quite the opposite. She is a intelligent, loving person who loves her family. She is kind to all of her friends and she'll sometimes care about someone she just met. This is what ultimately established her relationship with John. Her caring can get her in trouble though too.

She however has two other sides, one being her shyness. She may always talk to people she knows but she nearly never talks to someone she just met unless she had to. Her shyness, however, is sometimes too overpowering, putting her in danger during these Games. This is her weak side and it is ultimately hard for her. She never really understands that side but she has gotten over it a bit lately.

Her third side however is quite the opposite of these two. It only comes out at somethings but it is still apart of her. It is her anger and hate. She'll only gets this way if someone has hurt her or her friends or friends. If she was born in a different time she may have not had this problem but living in her time it is a problem for everyone.

Appearance:
    For who Hope is, it is very easy to describe her. Hope is a beautiful girl at he height of 5'5" and weighs nearly 110 pounds. She is a Caucasian but her skin is a slight tan-ish color. Her hair is a light blond with natural dark high lights. Her hair is shoulder-length and her bangs will tend to cover her right eye. Her eyes are a icy-blue but they show her true feelings behind them and her good nature.

On to clothing, Hope tends to wear skinny jeans as well as some form of T-shirt,usually blue, with a promotion for a band or just plain blue. Her shoes tend to be simple Sketchers. She'll tend to have her small, red zip-up hoodie. The only jewelry she really has is an anklet and pendant she got from her mother with a family crest etched in the emerald inside. She will sometimes where a clip or flower in her hair.

RP Sample:
    Minutes after John's Reaping...

Hope cried out for John as he was finally pulled up onto the stage with the men. She couldn't help it. John was the only person in her head at the moment and she finally was able to break free. She ran closer to the Podium and was once again stopped. She hated these men...

The man reading off the names took a large drink of water, a bit happy to see that over, and reached in for the female tribute. He looked at the name in a bit of shock but again read it. "The female tribute is... Hope Oran!!!

She stared at him in awe before the men let her go. She wanted to leave right then and there but she wouldn't. She instead walked straight to the podium and fell into John's arms, crying like a baby. She didn't want to let go him til their death and it was obvious John felt the same.

"I'll protect you," he said as he too started to cry...

Last edited:

zapdos926

I'm secretly a typhlosion, shh
    Years
  • You seem to have been very tired or not paying much attention while you were writing that. There were a bunch of typo's and who's Genesis?

Quest

Veteran Roleplayer
    Years
    • Seen Jan 6, 2023
    You seem to have been very tired or not paying much attention while you were writing that. There were a bunch of typo's and who's Genesis?

Just a bit, lol. What typos though? I had sent it through spell checker a couple times as well as read it over twice. The Genesis part however, was because I was thinking about another female character of mine at the time, lol.

RyanRoksXD

Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2012
    Watchman, Hope seems like a nice girl, but you didn't describe her different sides in that much detail. Edit it a little bit and have the RP sample and your good to go :D

Quest

Veteran Roleplayer
    Years
    • Seen Jan 6, 2023
    I added to her personality and made her RP sample. Hope you like it!

RyanRoksXD

Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2012
    Very emotional, I'm excited to see these two characters relationship.

We only need Kanto girl and then we can start!

Last edited:

Draginja

Weasel Mascot
    Years
    • Seen Jun 12, 2012
    Hey there, everyone! I know Zerin reserved the Kanto girl, but that was 5 days ago, and reservations only last 24 hours! So here's my SU, hope ya like it!

Name: Robin Ruhig

Region: Kanto

History: Robin grew up in the slums of Kanto. Her father was a doctor at Saffron Hospital, while her mother led a small group of the Resistance. As such, Robin grew up with her father, never meeting with her mother until she was older. When she was an infant, she had gotten ill, and had to stay at the hospital. In order t pay for her bills, her father had to turn her over to the Rockets, so she was raised to be a member of the Team. She was trained and groomed to be a Rocket Guard, but because she knew who her mother was, harbored a secret hatred of the Rockets. Having a valuable O- blood type, she was able to sell her own blood for extra funds, which she was able to secretly send to her mother's Resistance group. Unfortunately, she was caught meeting with a Resistance member, and sentenced to death. The Rocket Judge decided, due to how much time and effort had gone into training her, and how valuable she might still be, that she would enter in the Hunger Games as her trial. If she won, she would be spared and accepted back into the Team. If she lost, then the Games themselves would be her executioner.

Personality: Trained to be a Guard, Robin is a calm, quiet, and strong person. She exudes an air of confidence, with a quiet sense of threat about her. Her personality has been forged over years to be intimidating. She is intelligent, an icy-hearted strategist that always thinks ahead. Underneath all this, however, burns the fiery heart of Kanto's downtrodden. Whenever her blood starts pumping, when she gets angry or stressed, her facade crumbles, revealing a hot-headed child with no fear or intention of backing down. Her penchant for switching between these two personalities has led some to believe her mentally unstable.

When dealing with people, she is quiet, preferring to let others speak. She is terse, always getting straight to the npoint, and prefers to be left alone. If she is angered, her approach is completely different, becoming loud and demanding, daring others to prove her wrong as she steps up to solve the issue at hand.

Appearance: Robin has reddish-brown eyes and dark red hair that reaches to about mid-back. She ties it in a ponytail to keep it out of the way, which she usually tucks into the back of her shirt so it doesn't brush up against anything. Her bangs are unstyled, covering her forehead. She has pale skin, lightly tanned, giving her skin the color of paper that has been dipped in tea. A small scar reaches from her chin to her lower lip, a souvenir from combat training. She is thin, but has been lately putting on a bit of extra weight to draw attention away from her shapely hips. She stands about 5' 10".

She wears a modified version of the Team Rocket uniform, a reminder of who she still technically works for. She wears the black shirt with red "R", but has torn the sleeves off. She wears the black skirt, but also wears a pair of faded grey jeans, and the grey belt of the uniform. To replace the ridiculously tall Rocket boots, she wears a pair of red running shoes, with grey socks. She wears the grey Rocket gloves, which cover her arms half-way up the forearms.

RP Sample:
    Spoiler:

Otherworld9)

Bard of Rage
    Years
  • ^ ^ ^ Boom. I guess we can start now, once it's approved that is. ^ ^ ^

Since Christmas is coming up, and New Year's Eve is just around the corner, I may not be as active if the RP starts between those dates. Just a heads up.

RyanRoksXD

Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2012
    Yes, the RP will definitely occur during the new year, my keyboard is broken and I will have a new one by then :D

RyanRoksXD

Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2012
    Draginga you are ACCEPTED I just PM'ed Skymin. The RP should be up and running shortly

RyanRoksXD

Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2012
    Sorry, I've been really busy. The RP will start shortly.

Whistle A Tune

Keep breathing
    Years
  • Hey if a spot opens up and you need another RP'er for this, hit me up! Otherwise, have fun with this! You've got a spectator in me :3

Back