• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Pokemon Quiz Game

Adam Levine

[color=#ffffff][font="Century Gothic"]I have tried
    Years
    Kingdra, Palkia, Dialga, Reshiram, and Kyurem.
    Name all Psychic types not weak against Dark.

Sayan

is tightening its focus
    Years
    Bronzor line, Beldum line, Jirachi, Meditite line and Gallade.

Name all the Water Pokemon who take less than neutral damage from Grass.

Adam Levine

Years
    ....Lotad, Lombre, Ludicolo, Kingdra, Palkia, Wingull, Pelliper, Gyarados, Ducklett, Swanna, Surskit, Tentacool, Tentacruel, Qwilfish...?
    Name all Bug type Pokemon that have a 4x weakness against Fire.

Years
    Scizor, Paras, Parasect, Sewaddle, Swadloon, Leavanny, Escavalier, Genesect, Wormadam (Plant Cloak), Wormadam (Trash Cloak) and Durant.

Name all the Pokemon with the ability Sheer Force (including ones who have it as a Hidden Ability).

Adam Levine

Years
    Timburr, Gurdurr, Conkeldurr, Darmanitan, Druddigon, Rufflet, Braviary, Nidoqueen, Nidoking, Krabby, Kingler, Tauros, Totodile, Croconaw, Feraligatr, Steelix, Makuhita, Hariyama, Mawile, Trapinch, Bagon, Cranidos, Rampardos, Landorus.
    Name all Flying Types mot weak against Electric.

deoxys121

White Kyurem Cometh
    Years
    [Your answer was irrelevant to the previous question]
    There are different obtainable Pokemon, notably Reshiram/Zekrom, Opelucid City has a different design, among other minor things.

What is the only one of the five "region birds" not in the NU tier?

Adam Levine

Years
    That would be....Staraptor.
    Since my question wasn't answered, I'll have to start again!
    Name all Flying Types mot weak against Electric.

Sayan

is tightening its focus
    Years
    ....Lotad, Lombre, Ludicolo, Kingdra, Palkia, Wingull, Pelliper, Gyarados, Ducklett, Swanna, Surskit, Tentacool, Tentacruel, Qwilfish...?

You're wrong. I said to name a Water Pokemon that takes less than neutral damage from Grass attacks. The right answer is Sap Sipper Marill and Azumarill.

And I think we should now stop posting the cookie-cutter "name all Pokemon who have 'x' as an ability, including those who get it as a hidden ability" and "name all 'y' type Pokemon not weak to 'z' type moves." questions.

Anyway, answer to last question-
    Zapdos, Emolga, Rotom-fan, Thundurus, Hoppip line, Tropius, Dragonite, Salamence, Rayquaza, Gligar line, Landorus. I might have missed a few.

Name the fastest starter Pokemon.

Sayan

is tightening its focus
    Years
    Terrakion's Attack, Cobalion's Defense, Virizion's Sp.D and if you count Keldeo too, its Sp.A.

Which Water type can learn the fewest moves?

Years
    Zangoose (Learns it at Level 9)

What is the trend with Grass-type starters (it's something to do with what group of animals they are based on).

Adam Levine

Years
    Raticate, which learns in on Lv. 1.
    Which two Pokemon are tied for Highest HP among all Ghost Types?

Years
    @angelomanalo I totally forgot about Raticate.

As for my question earlier, the trend with Grass-type starters is that they are all based on reptilian creatures.

The answer to your question is Giratina and Drifblim.

Which Pokemon has the highest Special Attack of all non-legendary Psychic-types?

Years
    • Seen Nov 17, 2019
    @angelomanalo I totally forgot about Raticate.

As for my question earlier, the trend with Grass-type starters is that they are all based on reptilian creatures.

The answer to your question is Giratina and Drifblim.

Which Pokemon has the highest Special Attack of all non-legendary Psychic-types?

Is it Gardevior?

How do you obtain a Milotic in Saphire/Ruby?

Back