• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Pokemon Quiz Game

Candy

[img]http://i.imgur.com/snz4bEm.png[/img]
    Years
    You can only catch a Feebas at 6 water tiles of Route 119. The trendy phrase at Dewford sets which tiles contain Feebas. Then, you maximize its beauty by feeding it Dry-flavoured Pokeblocks. The berry that produces the best Dry Pokeblock are Pamtre berries, which you can obtain through saying a specific phrase to the Berry Master's wife. Level it up, and voila! You got a Milotic.

I remembered that by heart~

Which Pokemon can't learn any TMs or HMs?

Antisocial.

Pokémon Trainer
    Years
    Caterpie, Metapod, Weedle, Kakuna, Magikarp, Ditto, Unown, Wobbuffet, Smeargle, Wurmple, Silcoon, Cascoon, Wynaut, Beldum, Kricketot, Burmy, and Combee.

Name every 'Elite' in the Pokémon League from R/B/Y to B/W.

Adam Levine

[color=#ffffff][font="Century Gothic"]I have tried
    Years
    Lorelei, Bruno, Agatha, Lance, Blue, Will, Koga, Bruno, Karen, Sidney, Phoebe, Glacia, Drake, Steven, Wallace, Aaron, Bertha, Flint, Lucian, Cynthia, Shauntal, Caitlin, Grimsley, Marshal, Alder.
    Name the Generation(s) with the least games.

derpfisk

Jirachi enthusiast times 11.
    Years
    • Seen Sep 4, 2012
    Generation 2.

What moves on a Jirachi can not be on the same set as Draco Meteor but can be learned by Jirachi?

Sayan

is tightening its focus
    Years
    What's not to understand? He just asked what moves are legally unobtainable by Jirachi on a moveset that has draco meteor.

Since Draco Meteor is a Gen4 event move for Jirachi, the answer would be the gen3 move tutor moves that are not available as TMs or Tutor moves in later generations i.e. Body Slam, Defense Curl, etc.

Which Pokemon can learn the most moves without the use of TMs, tutors, breeding or events?

SulfurDebacle

Half Genius!
    Years
    When chirldren who owned the original R/B/Y would hear the high frequency pitches from the "lavender Town" theme, they would get frightened and be pushed to the border of suicide.

Which types have not been made into Eeveelutions?

Last edited:

d4rka8isz

Is Confused.
    Years
    Poison, Normal, Steel, Fighting, Flying, Ghost, Dragon, Bug, Ground, and Rock

I'll ask again, Which region is the newest (counting spin-off games)? It's not Unova.

ShinyUmbreon189

VLONE coming soon
    Years
    I would say Unova but you said it's not and not everyone lives in Japan you know. So very few people are going to know. I'm not even gonna take a guess on the question.

My question gonna be easy so your guy's brains don't explode.
    What is the name of every gym leader from every generation in order starting with Kanto and ending with Unova?

Sayan

is tightening its focus
    Years
    @ShinyUmbreon- 0_o With all due respect I'm going to pass up this once in a life time opportunity and let someone else have the pleasure of writing that essay answering that question.

Btw the newest region is Ranse. The game is Pokemon + Nobunaga's Ambition. GIYF (Google Is Your Friend).

SapphireFlames

I am... A POKEMON MASTER!!!!!
    Years
    Brock
    Misty
    Lt. Surge
    Erika
    Koga
    Janine
    Sabrina
    Blaine
    Giovanni/Blue
    Falkner
    Bugsy
    Whitney
    Morty
    Chuck
    Jasmine
    Pryce
    Clair
    Roxanne
    Brawly
    Wattson
    Flannery
    Norman
    Winona
    Tate and Liza
    Wallace
    Roark
    Gardenia
    Maylene
    Crasher Wake
    Fantina
    Byron
    Candice
    Volkner
    Cilan
    Chili
    Cress
    Lenora
    Burgh
    Elesa
    Clay
    Skyla
    Bryce
    Iris
    Drayden

Which region has more than 3 starters?

Last edited:

deoxys121

White Kyurem Cometh
    Years
    Kanto, it has Bulbasaur, Squirtle, Charmander, Pikachu (Yellow), and Eevee (Yellow for Rival).

Which Pokemon has the highest Attack stat of all Pokemon in the current OU tier?

ShinyUmbreon189

VLONE coming soon
    Years
    Idk if your asking this question or not but I think I have an answer.
    A Deoxys with Adamant and has perfect attack from EV training?

What all Pokemon did Ash have from the Kanto region?

deoxys121

White Kyurem Cometh
    Years
    (No, in the OU tier. That's a competitive battling tier. Deoxys is Uber. The answer is Haxorus.)
    In the Kanto region, Ash Had: Pikachu, Bulbasaur, Squirtle, Charizard, Pidgeot, Butterfree, Krabby, Muk, Primeape, .....I think that's all.

Which Pokemon has the highest base HP of the Eeveelutions?

ShinyUmbreon189

VLONE coming soon
    Years
    I think its Vaporeon. Vaporeon has 400+ when the rest have in the 300s.

Name all the Pokemon that evolve by trade and including held items. (Kings rock, dragon scale, steel coat, etc.)

(No, in the OU tier. That's a competitive battling tier. Deoxys is Uber. The answer is Haxorus.)
    In the Kanto region, Ash Had: Pikachu, Bulbasaur, Squirtle, Charizard, Pidgeot, Butterfree, Krabby, Muk, Primeape, .....I think that's all.

Which Pokemon has the highest base HP of the Eeveelutions?

You are forgetting a couple. Kingler, Lapras, Tauros, Snorlax, Haunter, and Raticate (only for one episode)

Last edited:

d4rka8isz

Is Confused.
    Years
    Poliwhirl ==> Politoed :King's Rock:

Slowpoke ==> Slowking :King's Rock:

Onix ==> Steelix :Metal Coat:

Rhydon ==> Rhyperior :Protector:

Seadra ==> Kingdra :Dragon Scale:

Scyther ==> Scizor :Metal Coat:

Electabuzz ==> Electivire :Electirizer:

Magmar ==> Magmortar :Magmarizer:

Porygon ==> Porygon 2 :Up-Grade:

Porygon2 ==> Porygon-Z :Dubious Disc:

Feebas ==> Milotic :Prism Scale (BW only):

Dusclops ==> Dusknoir :Reaper Cloth:

Clamperl ==> Huntail :DeepSeaTooth:

Clamperl ==> Gorebyss :DeepSeaScale:

Try to ask questions that don't have list answers.

Which Gen had the most three-stage evolutionary families? (three stage e.g. Cyndaquil ==> Quilava ==> Typhlosion)

Back