• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The pokemon warriors: Reencarnation of evil

Status
Not open for further replies.

deathbyalice

Linden
Years
  • Three years ago, Aenir had started her journey. A little late for a Pokemon trainer at age 15.
    She remembered it as if it were yesterday, there were none of the regualr starter pokemon that their usually were, since she had also been late getting up.

Sadened, she had left the Pokemon Starter House, and made her way through the roads, through Saffron, and ended up infront of the mansion at Celedon City.

There was a man in the front, upset at his tiny Eevee partner. The little eevee just would not listen to him. He grew angry with the tiny Pokemon and beat it, leaving him injured in the street. She quickly ran to the poor Pokemon and picked it up, then following the owner, she sculded him.

He told her to keep the pathetic Pokemon, or he would kill it. Angered, she called upon powers she did not know she had. The man fell to the ground, gasping for breath.

Her eyes widened, what was this power?

Three years later, at the age of 18, her beloved Eevee now a well trained Umbreon, she looked back on that day. No longer able to remain in the open anymore, and believed to be a criminal. She could no longer go back to Celedon, or her home town of Lavender City.

Now she trained her Umbreon, and over the past three years, new addidtions: an Espeon, a Charizard, an Aerodactyl, a Dragonite, and after her journey to Hoenn a few months ago was able to capture a wild Absol. She sighed. She had no place to go, and her only friends were her Pokemon.

OCC: I hope my story is okay?

SkinnyGreenMan

█▓▒═─┤SkinnyG reen├─═ ▒▓█
    Years
  • OOC: I'd say it's fine, except I think we should all start out with the same number of pokemon (one). See, if you started out with these fully evolved, already ultra-powerfull pokemon, and Aaryn and I started with a Nincada or Charmander, how does this look? I think we should start together with one pokemon per person.

_______EDIT_______
    OOC: I noticed Aaryn said we had to meet at the school in Silverwood town, so I will add to my story. Note that this is an addititon to my story, NOT a replacement.

Scott turned around and walked back towards the city. He knew in an hour or so, he would have to leave the islands, and everyone he knew. He might have to explain something to his parents somehow, but, not only would they not understand, he didn?t understand either.

He decided to sit down and wait. The airplane he had seen earlier was getting fairly close now. He figured it was probably a personal airplane, judging by the size. He released Nincada, and it began to scratch the ground, as if digging a hole. Scott sat there for a while, staring across the forest. It was just beginning to get dark.

?What does this all mean?? he said aloud. He half hoped Nincada could respond, but all it did was cock it?s head, and continue looking around the new area. Then he noticed Shuppet weaving through the trees, toward him. The plane was landing in the distance, somewhere off in the forest.

Shuppet arrived, and then flew around several times, before urgently flying off in the distance. Scott quickly returned his Nincada, and had to run to keep up with Shuppet. After a while, they came upon the plane, landed in a clearing. A man was just exiting, and turned toward them.

?Sir, I need to use your plane.? He stated quickly. Just then, he realized how silly this all was. He was running away from everything he ever knew, for no apparent reason.

?I know. I?ve already encountered that ghost over there.? The man replied. ?I don?t know why, but it says you must be taken to Silverwood Town, Jhoto. I have always loved pokemon, and respected their opinions. Some of them are more intelligent then us humans.?

?You mean you don?t mind?? Scott asked, confused.

?It?s no trouble for me to fly over to Jhoto from here, so hop on in!?

Scott turned to Shuppet, and thanked it.

?I may never know why, or how, but I do know this is important.? He said to Shuppet. ?If we ever meet again, maybe you can explain to me what this all means.?

Scott then turned to the plane, and closed the door.

?You can?t get into the Silverwood School without a parent.? The man said. ?I may need to help you get in. I don?t know what?s going on, but I do know it is very important, so I will help you in any way I can.?

Scott looked back into the distance. The sun was setting behind four islands shrinking into the distance. He had no one to guide him now that Shuppet was gone. He was headed into a world he knew little about, on a mission he knew less than nothing about.

Last edited:

espeon and umbreon

絶対に勝つ!!
    Years
  • OOC; Er... We are suppposed to be 15 not 18 so you cannot skip the time...

Summer sighed. She was already 15 and hadn't got her pokemon yet. She was pretty angry with her mother.
    Flash back to 5 years ago
    Summer ate her dinner very quietly. Today she would ask her mother about pokemon journey.
    " Mum can I travel?" Summer asked.
    " Sorry, but you are not old enough," her mother replied. Summer flashed red with anger.
    End of flash back.

Suddenly Summer saw a pokeball lying on the ground. She touched it and the ball split open and revealed a Ralt. This Ralt wasn't ordinary one. Its two horns were gold instead of red.
    " Wow Ralt! Ralt do you wanna be my pokemon?" Summer asked. Ralt nodded happily. Summer jumped in joy and hugged her pokemon.

Aaryn

I Want a DS!!!
    Years
  • u can get poison.

Thats good SKinny, my start was more regular i think, lol.

WEll Aenir charachter has to choose one starter, not a whole team of super powerfull!!

ill state some of my past story here.
    ------------------------------------

Jim now was sitting in the hall looking at the kids coming in and out. and all of the new traienrs talking and showing off their pokes. He made charmander come back to avoid attention (shinies are always rare)

He looked up at the ceiling and remembered his story---

When he was 4 his mother died in a strange accident in the sea, she was drowned by something, never knew what it was. This accident made his father abandon him when he was 6. Jim was really sad about his mother, but when his father left him with no explanation, he decided he would be strong, and he would find his own way.

He made poke friends in the forest, and some people in the town helped him, he got food for working for others. So jim went one day to have a walk through the forest, when he was 12, and a butterfree was with him ( a poke friend he made, he gave the butterfree food, and played with it) playin arround, when 4 scythers came outta nowhere and dashed towards him.

Jim was beeing slashed to death!! But butterfree reacted fast, it knew that the scythers wanted him, but the scythers also knew they would have to kill the boy before so it would do anything later to kill them. Butterfree threw some sleep powder, and the scythers went quickly to sleep, and as Jim was rolling in pain on the ground, he had two real bad cuts on the face making an x, thankfully the eyes were perfectly, just the skin, and some bad cuts on the chest and on the back. as jim was bleeding to death, butterfree went to town and told a woman that was cleaning the entrance of her house to come (a lot of sings, something like 20 minutes having the woman confused) SO the woman then ran into the forest and saw jim and the scythers, she grabbed the kid from the ripped shirt and dragged it to town the way she could...

Jim was cured, and wanted vengeance!! HE headed to the forest, ( he didnt know why! but he felt he could do anything) He started to burn! Fire came out of him , he was a human huge FLAME!! He was so angry and discontrolled, he didnt know what was happening, so he burned a big piece of forest, and made the scythers pay, hurting them badly (never killing them) and making them go away from the forest, after this jim lost conscience and fell to the ground tired. Jim woke up in the middle of the forest, with no fire at all! (he had sucked all of it before,, but didnt remeber)

SO he had no shirt, some burned rests of it, and no shoes, burnt also. Everything arround him was burnt. HE felt really weird, so he decided to go home and forget this.

Untill now, there is a legend that there is a sacred fire spirit in the woods that protects everyone, but nothing never happened after this incident with the scythers to prove it....

Composer of Requiems

Hand over your presents.
    Years
  • The pokemon warriors: Reencarnation of evil

Name: Nic. W.
    Desc.: Nic is of Chinese descent, he tends to see the world as a large experiment and treats everything in an equal basis. He prefers bug and poison Pokemon, but settled on Poison as a specialty in the end. Besides Pokemon, he likes music, carries a flute on a pouch at his waist. Besides that, he carries vials of chemicals around to experiment with. Shy and lonely.

Spirit: Poison
    Spirit Power: Can withstand pain well, and has a talent for creating chemicals that are used to cure or harm with very basic equipment and materials.

Starter Pokemon: Grimer
    ---------------------

Nic... as a child, he hadn't spent much time with Pokemon... instead, he chose to pursue the study of the Arts and Sciences... until he met Grimer unexpectedly.
    Many years back, when he explored the safer fields, staying out of patches of grass, he would be by himself, on the top of a hill, and start playing music for no one in particular to hear.
    Being on a non-grassy patch, there shouldn't have been any Pokemon at all. However, his music attracted a stray Grimer.
    Strangely, Grimer were not supposed to reside in that area. Nic was shocked and unsure of what to do. The Grimer came closer; Nic had heard of the toxic chemicals on Grimer, and was worried that he might get hurt.
    However, the Grimer stopped short, as though there was something wrong.
    -W..What do you want?
    He realised that the Grimer seemed to be slightly off-colour, as though something had disturbed the fine balance of toxins swirling within its liquid body. Nic couldn't help feeling sorry for the Grimer, and he felt a sudden inspiration, some instinct that drove his following actions; mixing chemicals and restoring Grimer back to normal.
    While doing so, he touched Grimer by accident. The moment he felt the gooey mass, he felt a spark of fear; but it was unfounded- in fact, he wasn't hurt at all. That was when he found out that he had a bond with Poison Pokemon.
    Being under the legal age, he could not claim Grimer as his own yet, but the Grimer accompanied him as a close friend.
    At age 15, he finally managed to get a license to train Pokemon. With some inside contacts, he managed to get this same Grimer passed to him as his starter. Of course, the officials were rather surprised at how well the two of them got off, thinking that they were complete strangers.

Setting off, he left his isolated island hometown and took a ship to the distant Jhoto region.

deathbyalice

Linden
    Years
  • OOC: Okay, but can my Eevee have JUST evolved into an Umbreon? Then my post with all my strong pokemon and stuff is something that will eventually happen.
    IS that cool with you guys? Just start after I got Eevee and evolved it?

SkinnyGreenMan

Years
  • OOC: Well, I wouldn't mind, so long as as it was still "New". Your sure you don't want to have it an Eevee at first? Then you can actulay play out the part where it evolves.

OOC: Anyway, we can see what Aaryn thinks.

____EDIT____
    OOC: I am now going to bring up the end of my introduction. Where Scott finaly gets to the school.

Scott watched Jhoto get closer and closer. In a few minuets, he would be in a place hundreds times larger than anywhere he had been before. It was strange and, almost funny as he rolled the thought around in his mind. His home was so far away, but he hardly knew. As he thought about his former home, his thoughts drifted to his upcoming adventure, whatever it might be. The Shuppet he had met before seemed to know what it was talking about. It was possible that it had seen the future, and new the world needed help.

?Lonely day isn?t it?? these words interrupted his thoughts. He hadn?t noticed the loneliness of the day so far. In fact, he considered it rather exiting, mostly due to catching his first pokemon, Nincada.

?It?s been a confusing day.? He replied to the only other human inside the small passenger plane he had been riding in for the last few hours.

?I flew out to visit Direct Island. I can still feel the shock from seeing that Shuppet pop into my plane while I was flying.? The man added.

?Shuppet called me to it, I think.? Scott said.

?Hmm, I wonder if it called me too. Something must about to happen.? The man said ?By the way, you can call me Aaron.?

Scott smiled. He hadn?t even told this person his name. ?I?m Scott.?

?Do you see those Farfetch?d out there? I?ve seen them before, that bird gang. They mean trouble, any way you look at it.?

?Farfetch?d are extinct on Scatter Island.? Scott replied, interested.

?They have been hunted for a long time, almost to extinction. They now bear a grudge against us humans.? Aaron said. ?Silverwood town is getting close now.?

Scott watched as the many Fafetch?d flew closer and closer to the plane.

?It looks like they?re going to catch us before we make it to Silverwood.? Scott commented.

?Let?s hope they don?t attack.? Aaron said simply.

Scott watched the Farfetch?d for a while as they drew closer and closer. After about seven minuets of waiting, the Farfetch?d arrived, screeching their battle cries, and pounded on the glass windows with their sticks.

?I?m going to have to land this here and now, so hold on!? Aaron yelled.

Scott did hold on, but the first thought in his head was his pokeball, and he grasped that first, to make sure that the pokemon it contained didn?t get hurt in the sudden landing.

?As we land, get ready to jump, and make a run for the trees!? Aaron yelled as the plane drew close to the ground.

Just as the plane came to a halt on the ground, Scott opened the door, and ran for the cover of the trees. However, neither he nor Aaron made it. The Farfetch?d caught up with them, and prepared for an attack. Scott instinctively tossed his pokeball, calling Nincada?s name in the process and Aaron called on his Pidgey, hoping to put up a fight.

?Nincada, Fury Swipes!?

?Pidgey, use your Gust attack!?

The two pokemon fought, back to back, but couldn?t last against the gang of Farfetch?d, who soon surrounded them, and begin beating them with the sticks that they carried.

?We have to get help!? Aaron yelled.

Scott had never been in such a tight spot before, but, other than the fact that Nincada was getting killed, didn?t feel worried at all.

FLASHBACK

Scott was on the Beach of Scatter Island. He felt the wind, and saw the waves. He had never been taken by surprise by Mother Nature. He remembered how he had darted out of the way of the wave, just before it had hit. He remembered how it seemed like something had warned him. If only this warning could help Nincada now.

Scott was standing in the middle of a forest. A ghost pokemon rested on a nearby rock, and a Nincada was staring at him, seemingly speaking to him. He could hear the words it said in his mind. He had talked to a pokemon.

END FLASHBACK

Suddenly Scott realized something. He focused all his body and mind into two words, forcing the thought to carry on thought the trees with his mind.

?STRING SHOT!? Scott yelled.

Immediately the bushes and trees in the nearby area began to move. A catterpie emerged, followed by an Airados. Bug pokemon of all sorts appeared. From the tops of the trees, to the ground itself, bug pokemon coated the forest. A million white strings all shot into the pile of rampaging Farfetch?d. One by one, the Farfetch?d were held down by the overwhelming amount of string that was being shot at them. Nincada and Pidgey had fainted during the struggle, and lay tattered on the ground. Both pokemon were immediately returned to their rightful pokeballs.

The one Farfetch?d that had managed to cut his strings with his stick, walked over to Scott. It knew it could not win this battle, and handed its stick over to Scott, as a surrendering gesture.

?You have spent your entire lifetime attempting to get revenge on us humans.? Scott said to the Farfetch?d. ?We have done your species a terrible injustice, but nothing you can do will undo that. Look at the bug pokemon. They survive by hiding, and still many of them die off. But a species like yours?it survives by fighting to live.?

Scott turned to the bug pokemon.

?Instead of killing the Farfetch?d, form an alliance with them. You are two opposite species; imagine what you could do together. You bugs know all the secrets of the forest, such as where to find food. The Farfetch?d could protect you from enemies that threaten you and in return, you could provide food for them.?

The bug pokemon begin to chatter amongst themselves, and seemed to come upon an agreement. The Farfetch?d were released, and agreed to the alliance.

Scott turned back to Aaron, who was stunned at the performance he had just seen.

?Never in my life have I seen so many pokemon fighting together.? Aaron said.

Scott pointed to a nearby mountain. ?I see a city on that mountain.? He said.

?That is Silverwood. We should arrive there soon if we walk.? Aaron said.

?Thank you for helping me,? Scott said, ?I never would have got here without you.?

?I hope we meet again some day, after this.? Aaron said. ?We can rest our pokemon at the Silverwood School.?

?Then, let?s go.? Scott said.

As Scott entered the school, and turned in his Nincada to the Pokemon center, he was greeted by another fifteen year old?

OOC: Now, one of you will have to be there to greet me... So take your pick!

Last edited:

Aaryn

I Want a DS!!!
    Years
  • Jim was sitting in a corner of the school watching all sort of trainers coming in and out and chatting. He thought that it was too much noise for too little trainers, then he heard " I still dont know how to use water gun!" he looked left and saw a squirtle next to a marill. He thought he was dreaming! He did not give this much importance till he heard right beneath him " Let me out, I need fresh air!!" He looked down and saw his pokeball!! He thought he as goin nuts, so he didnt pay attention to it, but then again..." Jim, let me out, when i offered my self to go with u i didnt mean to go with you in a ball all the time!!" Jim did not know why, but he just freed the charmander from the pokeball, and found himself responding questions to it. By the time he realized he was talking to a pokemon, 2 hours had past and he did not realize what he was talking, some trainers looked at him weirdly. While this happened, the squirtle and the marill came near Jim and joined the conversations, then a pidgey, then an arcanine and a ghastly, then a nidoran male and nidoran female, then more and more.

Soon all of the pokemon in the school were asking Jim a lot of things he didnt know before, but he could AMAZINGLY answer. THis was freiking weird, He suddenly knew. He heard something inside that told him everything about the spirit and being able to talk to pokemon.

Then a guy walked in and a kid with a nincada between his arms entered after him, and just as he entered he started dashing through the room, at an extremely high speed, almost invisible to the pokemon center department of the school. He found that strange, but also understood it. Since everyone was looking at him weirdly he left after that kid!. He saw him there and the guy that previously was with him looked astonished.

Jim touched him in the aarm and said. " Hi, Im Jim, and im all fire power!, dont ask me why, but i know that u can talk to pokemon, just like me, and that you have a power acoording to something inside u, something that i havent been able to figure out yet,...

We have to talk.."

OOC: This is going good!

SkinnyGreenMan

Years
  • Scott turned to face this person who had just anounced a very strange greeting. The entire school was staring at the both of them.

"I think we do, I'm Scott." Scott said.

As they walked outside, attempting to find a place where no one could catch the convarsation, they were followed by an uncountable number of pokemon.

Scott related the events that had occured since he left Scatter Island.

"Shuppet knew. Shuppet knew something. I think something is about to happen, but... I have absolutely no idea what... Tell me what you know, we can at least try to put this puzzle together."

deathbyalice said:
    OOC: We had to have a Pokemon that goes with our spirit emelment, and mine is Darkness... Eevee is a normal type.
    OOC: I think that's fine, as long as it's going to evolve into umbreon. What do you think, Aaryn?

EDIT: I HAVE ADDED TO THIS POST.

Last edited:

SkinnyGreenMan

Years
  • deathbyalice said:
    OOC: Well, I made another RP, if you'd like to join, you can PM me. I'm board and I want to RP.

OOC: Lol, me too, but I want to stick with this one. If you want to make one, I'll check it out and, if I like it, I might join.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back