• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Post Your Problems Thread 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    Well, every night, it takes me hours to sleep. The main reason is because I am so scared that somebody might rob the house. If I hear one noise, I am on red alert, and I can't sleep. Even though it is highly probable that this wont happen, I still think it every single night. What should I do?

Uecil

[img]https://i.ibb.co/4jfYrCT/tHdpHUB.png[/img]
    Years
    um maybe get a dog or a cat or something to comfort you or put a lock on the door or put up like an alarm if someone breaks in =/

Last edited:

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
    Years
    Do you have an alarm system? Why don't you speak to a therapist about it instead of coming to us? Don't you have school councilors there to talk to for free? Seems like a sort of paranoia that only they can fix.

Years
    No, im not paranoid! I hate him and have nothing bothering me about him at the moment, i think its just weird that he randomly appeared like that! oh! and he uh...well....hehe o.o" scared.... me when i was on the computer.... i have some pictures on my camera that i will show later.

Years
    No, im not paranoid! I hate him and have nothing bothering me about him at the moment, i think its just weird that he randomly appeared like that! oh! and he uh...well....hehe o.o" scared.... me when i was on the computer.... i have some pictures on my camera that i will show later.

Really? Do you realise how ridiculous you sound? The Sonic series is a video game franchise that was created by Sega in 1991 - if you hadn't guessed from the fact that the characters are all anthropomorphic animals, they aren't real.

.Seth

.explorer.
    Years
    It's impossible for game code from the late 90's to unleash a demon into your living room. A lot of the 'curse' websites say it's just for fun.

Last edited:

The Darkest Gale

Welcome to my life
    Years
    umm I have the same problem as notch-eared-pichu
    I can't get to sleep and then I start getting mad because I'm told to just close my eyes and rest. Which I do but it doesn't work . Also I hate fire, I'm terrified of it and I'm worried about a fire at night.
    any help and I do have a dog but he's deaf -_-
    thanks

Distortion World

Steel/Flying
    Years
    • Seen Apr 25, 2010
    What Do You Do With An Unfaithful Friend?

O.K,

So I have this friend who treats me very low even when iIm trying to be nice to him.

And people keep telling me to stop trying to be nice.

But I don't know what to do.

Can someone tell me what I should do?

EpsilonE

Banned
    Years
    Ditch the loser. This should probably be in the advice thread, but I'll throw out some here

I've had the same problem, and it's not worth it. Chances are this person talks like a pervert right? Does he/she constantly brag? If yes, he has a low self esteem and he redeems himself by putting friends down.

If no, he probably doesn't feel worthy enough to be cared about, so you should just talk to your friend about it heart to heart. If it makes you feel akward, you can talk to them and THEN stop being their friend

Guillermo

i own a rabbit heh
    Years
    Do what I do. Make an ass of him. Make sure everyone is around, and make him look like a complete loser. Quit the nice act. It has to work both ways.

Dukey

oh.my.gaskarth.
    Years
    I take them to make dragon cave, hidden away in the mountains.
    I make sure this person is comfortable, hanging from the wall in chains and then I eat him.

Or I just stop talking to them, either way :)

Rolling Pichu

IV XV VII
    Years
    Do what I do. Make an ass of him. Make sure everyone is around, and make him look like a complete loser. Quit the nice act. It has to work both ways.

That's ill advice. I can't believe how immaturely you want him to react. It's about being the best person, not the worst one.

As for my advice, it's simple. First, stop giving him too much importance. Stop treating him; tell that you're disappointed and you can't keep enduring his attitude towards you, but you'll be there if he ever needs a hand, as long as he doesn't keep treating you like crap. In other words, be a good friend.

Then go on with your life and try meeting other people or hanging out with other friends. If he comes to you with an apology, you've got a real buddy. If he doesn't, it's his loss.

I know it's not as easy as it sounds, but it's just what I have to say. Good luck.

Uecil

[img]https://i.ibb.co/4jfYrCT/tHdpHUB.png[/img]
    Years
    i've had this situation so many times just ignore the person then when theyr'e laughing it all out everything will backfire for them
    and try to avoid them and don't talk to them at all then soon they will realise what a jerk theyr'e being. but Good Luck on this ^_^

Iron Maiden

Am I Evil?
    Years
    I have terrible news! I found out that my cute English teacher, who I have a crush on, is going back home to live in Ireland soon. What should I do?

I was thinking that maybe I should rush down to the airport on the day that he's leaving, and there I'll confront him and confess my love to him. Obviously, he'll tell me that he loves me as well, and then he'll decide not to go away because he doesn't want us to be apart.

After that, we'll probably go on the run together - maybe to South America where it's warm - and we'll adopt new identities. I will be called Tinker Bell, and he will be called David Tennant. We'll travel around in a small rickety caravan, but our love will make it seem like paradise. We'll carve out a respectable living by performing folk songs wherever we stop, and I will sell paintings after learning how to paint. And then when I turn eighteen, we'll have a nice wedding in a small Brazilian chapel and we'll probably live happily ever after.

Do you think that this is a good idea?

What in the ****? Is that a serious question? If so then no offense, but that is the single stupidest thing i have ever heard. Your 14 years old, even if you willingly went on the run with him, in the eyes of the law he would be classed as a paedophile and be charged with kidnapping a minor. And what makes you think he has the same feelings for you?

Distortion World

Steel/Flying
    Years
    • Seen Apr 25, 2010
    Thanks everybody.

I just confronted him and told him that if he's gonna be a jerk, I'm not even gonna try being nice to him.

He said he changed but I told hi mit was far too late to be saying that.

I feel much better now, :)

Shiny

content creator on twitch
    Years
    What in the ****? Is that a serious question? If so then no offense, but that is the single stupidest thing I have ever heard. Your 14 years old, even if you willingly went on the run with him, in the eyes of the law he would be classed as a paedophile and be charged with kidnapping a minor. And what makes you think he has the same feelings for you?

She has a simple schoolgirl crush on a teacher, it's really common, as long as she doesn't actually try to do anything inappropriate. I can't even remember how many crushes on teachers I've had.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back