• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Post Your Problems Thread 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Then perhaps some natural therapy? :3 If nothing is working you should still try to get the help you need.

If I've been on 10+ different things, then I'd doubt it'll work.

The only thing that works for me is seclusion, but people apparently think it's not healthy for me. But it helps me personally, so it annoys me even further.

Years
  • We've decided it's for the best not to keep it.
    We aren't ready to be parents, and it wouldn't have a great life right now anyway, we're both broke and he's being kicked out of home soon.
    We had planned to have a baby, just not this early. We aren't mentally ready, neither of us are happy about aborting him/her, but it's our only real choice. I mean, his parents are catholic and if they found out we'd have sex he'd be murdered. This baby will have another chance to be born. I'm sure it's soul with find some parents who really want a baby, and it'll bless them with him/herself.

But, next year, when I'm 18 and he's 19, we'll start properly thinking about a family. When we're ready for it.

The Cynic

♥ These Perfect Abattoirs ♥
    Years
  • wow, just wow. I guess you have some news to break to your parents, but I hope you plan to have a shotgun wedding.

Shotgun Wedding? What is this, the 1920s? Plenty of people have kids without being married. It dosn't make them, or their children, any less than other human beings.

We've decided it's for the best not to keep it.
    We aren't ready to be parents, and it wouldn't have a great life right now anyway, we're both broke and he's being kicked out of home soon.
    We had planned to have a baby, just not this early. We aren't mentally ready, neither of us are happy about aborting him/her, but it's our only real choice. I mean, his parents are catholic and if they found out we'd have sex he'd be murdered. This baby will have another chance to be born. I'm sure it's soul with find some parents who really want a baby, and it'll bless them with him/herself.

But, next year, when I'm 18 and he's 19, we'll start properly thinking about a family. When we're ready for it.

I'm glad you've made your mind up. I wish you and your partner all the best in the future.

Yusshin

♪ Yggdrasil ♪
    Years
  • We've decided it's for the best not to keep it.

May I suggest you somehow manage to get a prescription for "the pill"? Along with that, always wear a condom from now on :< Even if you think the pill would be enough, the condom is extra, extra protection. I'm sure you were already using one, but try to get the pill if possible, too. It's not too expensive, I don't think. I pay 20$/year for the pill to regulate my menstruation. It might be different where you live, though, pending your coverage. As for condoms, make sure you're putting them on properly. Always squeeze the air out of the tip while applying it or else it'll pop when he, uh, you know. Make sure it doesn't fall off either.

Trojan condoms (the blue package) are the most trustworthy for me. Lifestyle doesn't have a good grip and slides off easily. Trojan has a grip at the top and it's very difficult for it to slide off for whatever reason. It may pinch the male a bit, but it's safe, and doesn't disturb the sensation. It's definitely the safest condom available from my experience.

Don't stop using a condom just because you take the pill though!

Just some advice :<

Years
  • I don't actually have any money though haha, I can barely afford to feed myself.
    And yeah, the only time he's put a condom on wrong was the first time he ever used one. I think the pill is free for us british because of the NHS but yeah. I was gonna go on it but I'm so scatterbrained I'd forget to take it everyday :G

Years
  • I don't actually have any money though haha, I can barely afford to feed myself.
    And yeah, the only time he's put a condom on wrong was the first time he ever used one. I think the pill is free for us british because of the NHS but yeah. I was gonna go on it but I'm so scatterbrained I'd forget to take it everyday :G

I'm not surprised. I've heard horror stories of chav mommies. I'm glad you've decided to not have a kid young, because that really messes up your life.

The Cynic

♥ These Perfect Abattoirs ♥
    Years

Here in the UK you can get condoms for free. Go to your local family-planning clinic and fill out a form for a "C-Card". This gets you unlimited free condoms from family-planning clinics.

Bluerang1

pin pin
    Years
  • I need sympathy :( I guess I can post this here:

This is really upsetting, I bought a screen protector for my Nokia N79 to preserve it. I kept it seperate from my money which is kept in my wallet anyway. But somehow thse managed to happen:

Spoiler:

All the ones highlighted are actually on the Phone, the protector didn't protect it. The guy at the Nokia Store said I had to pay for these, why? I tried to keep it safe by buying the screen protector and avoid situations like this. I won;t name where I bought it form, yet, I don't want to ruin their name just in case I get compensation from them. I'm really upset. I only got the phone less than a month ago. Not fair this. Anyone experience oddities like this?

On the other hand, the Black Silicone case I got for it is just great! Really nice quality and protects fantastically.

Zet

Years

• Shotgun Wedding? What is this, the 1920s? Plenty of people have kids without being married. It dosn't make them, or their children, any less than other human beings.

Shotgun wedding so the guy doesn't run away. He would have to support them no matter what and the only fail safe way is with a shotgun wedding

Flyboy

Wishes he was way up high
    Years
  • Umm could you please remove that.
    Sigh don't bother talk about it all you want.

Umm could you please remove that.
    Sigh don't bother talk about it all you want.

Last edited:

Yusshin

♪ Yggdrasil ♪
    Years
  • My boyfriend is the one who wanted to keep the baby haha, so no shotgun wedding needed.
    We're gonna have a baby when I'm 18 xP

Instead of saying "At 18, at 18", you should say "When we're financially stable". I doubt you'll be financially stable at 18 but if you are, and think you're making enough to support yourselves, the child, pay the bills, and have a bit of money on the side for new clothes, accessories, and other necessities, then go for it.

Years
  • Okay, for 5 years i've wanted a puppy. And i got lucky enough to get one. But, we had to give her back, because she was really ill. I had her for a week, but somehow i already got really attatched to her. :(

Yusshin

♪ Yggdrasil ♪
    Years
  • Okay, for 5 years i've wanted a puppy. And i got lucky enough to get one. But, we had to give her back, because she was really ill. I had her for a week, but somehow i already got really attatched to her. :(

That's quite the tease. It's too bad you got attached.

This may sound horrible, but have you considered getting another one? I know it might feel that you're "replacing" the other pup', but in truth, that pup' shouldn't have reached your hands at all if it was sick to the point of needing to return it.

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Jan 23, 2011
    i get depressed at random moments of my life for no apparent reason
    does anyone know why?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back