• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Post Your Problems Thread

Are these answers helpful?

• Yes

Votes: 5 23.8%
  • No

Votes: 8 38.1%
  • Somewhat

Votes: 2 9.5%
  • For a Pokemon forum

Votes: 6 28.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kenshin5

Wanderer
    Years
    I get bullied everyday and let people bully me.

I want to say something but I just cant.....

Thanks.

But kiara doesnt like me, in 8th grade she told me I was a ugly retarded nerd and will never get a girlfriend.
    You dont have to say anything writing letters also work.When I went to high school you could just refer somebody to the consular if they were in trouble or doing something bad.Kids will be kids if I were you I would just ignore there ignorant comments cause what do they know she might end up living alone by herself in the future.

Weatherman Kiyoshi

~Having one of THOSE days
    Years
    Hey, I gotta bit of a problem. I like this girl and she kinda acts towards me in a way that (according to Dark_aero) means she like me. There's one major problem - she's about a foot taller. so yeah, awkward.

Wow...
    You like her.
    And she (appearantly) Likes you back.

But a foot taller...?
    WOOPDY FLIPPIN' DOO.

A girl doesn't have to be shorter than you just so she can be "dateable".
    So what?
    She's taller.

That happens a lot in the real world.
    On TV shows too, actually.
    Ever seen Rugrats, even?
    Tommy's dad is shorter than his mom.

She got the joy of being tall.
    And trust me dude, a lot of guys that are in the same position as you think the same thing.
    A lot of tall girls become outcasts like that.

Outside apperance shouldn't account for anything.
    Inside is what matters. [/moral]

Weatherman Kiyoshi

~Having one of THOSE days
    Years
    @ tacharine: please don't kill me :O

Its just a little awkward is all I'm saying. And its not purely height - its that while i am psychologically pubescent, less so on the physical side. Her? not so much.

I'LLEATURFACEOFFOMNOMNOM

*ahem*

so... She's farther in puberty?
    That's kinda, a duh.

Haven't you even heard that girls mature faster than boys?
    Technically, the equivalent for a girl being 13 to a boy is 15.

Awkwardness is just a way your self insecurity is saying:
    "OH NO, DANGER DANGER!!! *explode*"

Maybe at some point you'll have some sort of big growth spurt.
    Like you said, not so much on the psysical side yet, right?

Gymnotide

8377 | Scorpaeniform
    Years
    What do you do if all your parents do is yell at you and tell you to die and the only thing you want is for them to feel miserable like you do?

Tangerine Fox

82% Non-Toxic
    Years
    Someone, and I think I know who, reported our dogs for barking. They want our dogs to be taken away, despite their dog being the worst in the neighbourhood.

We correct our dogs, they almost never correct their dog. But their darling little snookums couldn't possibly be the reason a suddenly quiet place started filling up with barking dogs? They've had their dog for a few months...my family has kept dogs here for twenty years, along with much of the neighbourhood, without problem. They bring home Ratty McYapper and suddenly there's barking everywhere? Hm...

We've taped some footage of the dog barking while our boys are quiet, but we're going to keep doing it. I'm still going to keep looking more stuff up, but does anyone have an advice for handling such wretched neighbours? I'm so angry I can barely think straight. =(

Years
    Someone, and I think I know who, reported our dogs for barking. They want our dogs to be taken away, despite their dog being the worst in the neighbourhood.

We correct our dogs, they almost never correct their dog. But their darling little snookums couldn't possibly be the reason a suddenly quiet place started filling up with barking dogs? They've had their dog for a few months...my family has kept dogs here for twenty years, along with much of the neighbourhood, without problem. They bring home Ratty McYapper and suddenly there's barking everywhere? Hm...

We've taped some footage of the dog barking while our boys are quiet, but we're going to keep doing it. I'm still going to keep looking more stuff up, but does anyone have an advice for handling such wretched neighbours? I'm so angry I can barely think straight. =(
    Let's see... Ding dong ditching? Egging? Doing something to the dog? (ITS MUZZLE TIME!)

What if my dad is a control freak, and hates everything I do?

Mr. Curling Iron

u kujw bux :d
    Years

Drench a steak in poision and feed it to their dogs?

No but seriously, you can confront them, or take the videos to the council :/

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    I really love someone (Macy <3), but other people think we shouldn't be together and they keep trying to make me change my mind, and go for some other dude, what should I do, give up my love?!

Saltare.

Brain bangin'
    Years
    My prob:

I've been getting this weird feeling in my stomach all day at school today. The feeling only got worse when I would be talking to Shayne or be thinking about him. Or I'd be talking to one of his friends.

Any idea what's goin on?

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
    Years
    I think you simple like the person a lot. Thinking about him is a sure sign of that.

Forever: Do what you want to do. It your life and your friends won't say anything unless they cruel people.

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
    I really love someone (Macy <3), but other people think we shouldn't be together and they keep trying to make me change my mind, and go for some other dude, what should I do, give up my love?!
    You should get a reality check.

Tokin

:3
    Years
    • Seen Sep 19, 2009
    Forever: I haven't heard of one person who has been happy by basing his or her decisions on other people's opinions without it being what he/she wants, go ahead and do as you wish^^
    Dark Aero: you are probably experiencing the first stages of a crush, look into it and see how it goes

Akarei Yorume

His servant forever... <3
    Years
    I've recently been writing one shots about my OC and Itachi Uchiha having sex. I've even drawn it, but now I hear from my friend that the councilors at school know. They'll tell my mum, I know it... I've deleted everything remotely sexual from my computer, and off my DA page, but I'm scared. What should I do?

Michii

as in Mishy
    Years
    I've recently been writing one shots about my OC and Itachi Uchiha having sex. I've even drawn it, but now I hear from my friend that the councilors at school know. They'll tell my mum, I know it... I've deleted everything remotely sexual from my computer, and off my DA page, but I'm scared. What should I do?
    Well, there's nothing you really can do. You've deleted the pictures and done everything in your power from keeping your family from knowing, but you just have to roll with the punches from here on out. You'll have to be upfront with your parents when and if they find out, and express your opinion. And remember, no matter what they say or do to you, it won't take away your identity. You are and always will be you, no matter what. The knowledge/disapproval of your parents will never change who your being is.

I'm sure you'll be fine. =]

Ripper

The Dark Knight
    Years

Basically, you're gonna have to hope for the best. I'm pretty sure the the councillors will approach you first, and if they don' you should approach them as soon as possible. Technically, I think they're inclined to contact you before your parents, unless it's of urgent importance. Either way, you're going to have to stop.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back