• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Post Your Problems Thread

Are these answers helpful?

• Yes

Votes: 5 23.8%
  • No

Votes: 8 38.1%
  • Somewhat

Votes: 2 9.5%
  • For a Pokemon forum

Votes: 6 28.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Guillermo

i own a rabbit heh
Years
  • Okay Akio123 here again:
    Okay so I'm bi right. Me and this guy kiss, but it's the guy that my friend likes. The guy knows this and still kisses me. We both like it and seem to be into it. The next day he decides to ask my friend that likes him out. I feel a bit used and distraught.

Maybe he just thought you weren't the one for him or something along those lines? I mean, he may have been holding those feelings for the other person in for a while, and he was trying to forget about them, so he thought he might try it with someone else.

Don't worry, there's always someone else. :]

Tokin

:3
    Years
    • Seen Sep 19, 2009
    Okay Akio123 here again:
    Okay so I'm bi right. Me and this guy kiss, but it's the guy that my friend likes. The guy knows this and still kisses me. We both like it and seem to be into it. The next day he decides to ask my friend that likes him out. I feel a bit used and distraught.
    Have you ever heard of multiple relationships? it's more common than you'd think, perhaps a talk with both of them will clear some things up, maybe the one you kissed has no problem with more than one relationship at a time, and thought you wouldn't either, talk to them, that is my advice^^

Maixi

Just close your eyes~
    Years
    • Seen Mar 28, 2009
    Hey y'all, I'm sorry if there's already some problems on, but I kinda need help.
    So, theres this girl. Well, actually, thats a boring way to start it since shes my girlfriend and... okay here goes.

Last year, I developed a crush on this girl. About a month ago, I finally got the courage to ask her out, and it turns out she'd liked me for about a year too. Coincidentially. Anywho, we got together... and then realized that we were SO shy. I don't know whether anybody can help with this, but... any advice? We kinda havn't kissed yet, and its been over a month now. Thanks in advance. =\

kissing. raindrops

just jump, you might fly <3
    Years
  • Hey y'all, I'm sorry if there's already some problems on, but I kinda need help.
    So, theres this girl. Well, actually, thats a boring way to start it since shes my girlfriend and... okay here goes.

Last year, I developed a crush on this girl. About a month ago, I finally got the courage to ask her out, and it turns out she'd liked me for about a year too. Coincidentially. Anywho, we got together... and then realized that we were SO shy. I don't know whether anybody can help with this, but... any advice? We kinda havn't kissed yet, and its been over a month now. Thanks in advance. =\
    K well, you as the guy, you need to make the first move! Like first of all, is she okay with kissing and stuff? You'll have to figure that out, by watching her actions and stuff.

Being shy's okay. But as the guy you need to step up and just do it. It's not like she's gonna reject you, cause you're her boyfriend. Just pick a quiet environment, like maybe just the two of you watching a movie or something. Kiss her. Don't be scared.

The Scientist

PKMN Scientist/Mathemagician
    Years
  • K well, you as the guy, you need to make the first move! Like first of all, is she okay with kissing and stuff? You'll have to figure that out, by watching her actions and stuff.

Being shy's okay. But as the guy you need to step up and just do it. It's not like she's gonna reject you, cause you're her boyfriend. Just pick a quiet environment, like maybe just the two of you watching a movie or something. Kiss her. Don't be scared.

lol sexism.

Just to be clear, it seems that the guy wants to increase the degree of physical intimacy in the relationship. I feel that there are stages of progression in physical contact. Some couples are fine just holding hands for a long time, while others are getting freaky in a broom closet on the first week.

However, I've found that the best approach when you're not sure about kissing is to get close to her and place your hand on her cheek [HER FACE, YOU BLOODY PERVERTS]. Based on her reaction, you can pretty much tell if she's expecting something more, and if not, you're not in an obvious "I'M GOING TO KISS YOU NOW" pose, and can pass it off as just a tender hug (which I have found to be more intimate than a kiss).

Saltare.

Brain bangin'
    Years
  • Okay...

I like this guy, Blade. We are both on the soccer team. I thought I'd have a chance with him this year, I was wrong. I told my BFF, Ashley, and she told Blade I liked him. Now Blade hasn't said a word to me since 12:30 pm!!! He just looks at me a lot since then. THEN while we were walking up to the field for soccer, Ashley told me that when she told Blade I like him that Blade said "You just ruined my day."

I want to still be friends with him, but how can I if he wont talk to me anymore?

Maixi

Just close your eyes~
    Years
    • Seen Mar 28, 2009
    Thanks for the advice people, I'll give it a go. ;]

Weatherman Kiyoshi

~Having one of THOSE days
    Years
  • Okay...

I like this guy, Blade. We are both on the soccer team. I thought I'd have a chance with him this year, I was wrong. I told my BFF, Ashley, and she told Blade I liked him. Now Blade hasn't said a word to me since 12:30 pm!!! He just looks at me a lot since then. THEN while we were walking up to the field for soccer, Ashley told me that when she told Blade I like him that Blade said "You just ruined my day."

I want to still be friends with him, but how can I if he wont talk to me anymore?

Ouch. "ruined my day?" that's the most emotional F-bomb I've ever heard of.
    Well, since this guy isn't into you, it obvious you shouldn't be into him.

It's pointless Pursuing someone that doesn't show it back.
    I believe it's called "unconditional".

If you want to become friends again, I suggest talking it over with him.
    he'll hopefully understand.

trust me, I accidentally let my crush for my friend Laura back in third grade slip, and we're still tight best friends in the eighth grade.

Well pretty sure almost everyone expects the guy to make the first move, wouldn't you agree?

You would expect,
    but it's not ALWAYS the case.
    Anyone can make the first move.

Just because it more common for the guy to do so doesn't mean there are plenty of exceptions.

Saltare.

Brain bangin'
    Years
  • Ouch. "ruined my day?" that's the most emotional F-bomb I've ever heard of.
    Well, since this guy isn't into you, it obvious you shouldn't be into him.

It's pointless Pursuing someone that doesn't show it back.
    I believe it's called "unconditional".

If you want to become friends again, I suggest talking it over with him.
    he'll hopefully understand

He DOES like me. Cause we went out in 5th grade and now, all his friends are telling me he likes me. Also, he was the only one who helped me at soccer practice today and everyone else just laughed at me.

ANARCHit3cht

Call me Archie!
    Years
    • Seen Sep 25, 2020
    Skadi, you are twelve, no? That is young, no need to be thinking about a relationship. Live life while you are younf and date when you are older. I could date now, but probably won't until I am like 16, that is what I find a good age. Seriously, a majority of people I hear with "love" problems are 14 and under. Most people at that age don't even know what "love" is. Honestly, people toss the word about with out even knowing what it means. I don't know what it means, and when I do, I'll give dating a chance. If you are young, you shouldn't waste you younger years chasing after people, put that aside, make friends have fun.

Zet

Years
  • I think you should just focus on your studies instead of pursuing for love. I'd probably have better grades if I didn't go around looking for love when I was in school

Saltare.

Brain bangin'
    Years
  • Skadi, you are twelve, no? That is young, no need to be thinking about a relationship. Live life while you are younf and date when you are older. I could date now, but probably won't until I am like 16, that is what I find a good age. Seriously, a majority of people I hear with "love" problems are 14 and under. Most people at that age don't even know what "love" is. Honestly, people toss the word about with out even knowing what it means. I don't know what it means, and when I do, I'll give dating a chance. If you are young, you shouldn't waste you younger years chasing after people, put that aside, make friends have fun.

There a girls in my school who have had sex already...

Oh, and today my friend Shayne announced our friend Gage likes me...idk

Weatherman Kiyoshi

Years
  • There a girls in my school who have had sex already...

There is a word for that, I believe it's called a slu- *cough*
    pro-
    er,
    hook-

...wow. I didn't realize how hard this is going to be because of the censors.
    Basic point, You do NOT want to lose your virginity THAT soon with no meaning (Trust me, at 12, sex has no meaning EVERYTIME). Those are the kinds of girls who rather come out in three situations:

1. They regret not giveing thier viginity to someone who actually meant something
    2. They get pregnaut as teenagers, have to deal with thier teenagehood AND being a mother.
    3. They become sluprohooks (ALL THREE COMBINED! :P)

Anyway,
    Gage and Blade like you?
    lulz puberty.
    I still go with what was previously said, don't date at your age. Spend it as actually being a kid.

Years
  • There a girls in my school who have had sex already...

Please. Dont tell me You are planning to lose your virginity too.

Me and my gf did it last year around december-ish for the first time (we were both 15)... And god I know even though she says otherwise she regrets it.

She wanted to save it for after 16 (age of consent) / she got married...

Then theres the whole month-lasting drama with pregnancy-- dont even get me started >.>

Ok, flicks and stuff are good at your age; but I dont advise a serious relationship right now. I had one when I was 12... Guess when we broke up? 3 months later...

Guess when I got over her...

Mid-last year D: And I'm 16 now actually turned 16 today XD

Im not trying to lecture you, but just try to think about everything because you might regret it later on..

but to the guy above me...

No, start dating so you can learn the consequences >.>

Or in the future you wont have experience and itll lead to misunderstandings or you wont see signs of "soon to break up" in your relationship.

Weatherman Kiyoshi

Years
  • but to the guy above me...

No, start dating so you can learn the consequences >.>

Or in the future you wont have experience and itll lead to misunderstandings or you wont see signs of "soon to break up" in your relationship.

Dating just t to learn the consequences?

I don't think that's the best idea.
    At 12, as I've said previously, dating is taking no effect on anything.

Dating that age lasts for HOW long?
    maybe like... a week?

And your parents are supposed to be the one telling you the consequences, anyway.

Saltare.

Brain bangin'
    Years
  • My friend Summer's relationshipn lasted bout 3 years...

ANYWAYS!

Shayne keeps asking me to go out with Gage. He's nice and cute, but IDK wat to say to him tomorrow...

Years
  • Dating just t to learn the consequences?

I don't think that's the best idea.
    At 12, as I've said previously, dating is taking no effect on anything.

Dating that age lasts for HOW long?
    maybe like... a week?

And your parents are supposed to be the one telling you the consequences, anyway.

:| do you know about human nature?

We never really "learn" anything until we go through it ourselves!

why do you think doctors tell parents that babies should play in the dirt and stuff... duh... with experience we learn to avoid stuff.

Okay, for your current dillema, do you like this boy?

How much does he like you?

:/ Well, you can also just take the relationship and treat it how most young people treat it - just a person of the opposite/same sex that you spend prolonged time with instead of other people.

Weatherman Kiyoshi

Years
  • :| do you know about human nature?

We never really "learn" anything until we go through it ourselves!

why do you think doctors tell parents that babies should play in the dirt and stuff... duh... with experience we learn to avoid stuff.

Okay, seriously.
    You don't always try everything and learn from it.
    Your parents and ect. also tell you the other amount of things you should advoid.
    It's called RASING YOUR KID.

EXAMPLE:

Dr. Er...whatever-son tells Mr. and Mrs. Sample that thier boy is lactose intolerant.
    Does that mean the boy should drink a gallon on milk and have an insane allergic reaction?
    Or should he have been told that YOU CAN POSSIBLY DIE FROM DRINKING WAY TOO MUCH MILK.

Playing in the dirt helps immunties, because of all the germs and such that's in it.
    Nothing to do with "advoiding stuff".

What you're saying, is that people will tell you not to sleep with "Sluprohooks" (Look above posts if you don't know what this means), or you'll possibly catch a STD.
    But to really learn, as you say, they have to sleep with a sluprohook and catch whatever diesease she had.

People also have COMMON SENCE.
    I suggest they start using it.

Zet

Years
  • Okay, seriously.
    You don't always try everything and learn from it.
    Your parents and ect. also tell you the other amount of things you should advoid.
    It's called RASING YOUR KID.

EXAMPLE:

Dr. Er...whatever-son tells Mr. and Mrs. Sample that thier boy is lactose intolerant.
    Does that mean the boy should drink a gallon on milk and have an insane allergic reaction?
    Or should he have been told that YOU CAN POSSIBLY DIE FROM DRINKING WAY TOO MUCH MILK.

Playing in the dirt helps immunties, because of all the germs and such that's in it.
    Nothing to do with "advoiding stuff".

What you're saying, is that people will tell you not to sleep with "Sluprohooks" (Look above posts if you don't know what this means), or you'll possibly catch a STD.
    But to really learn, as you say, they have to sleep with a sluprohook and catch whatever diesease she had.

People also have COMMON SENCE.
    I suggest they start using it.
    for someone who talks big, you sure don't know how to spell 'sense','disease', 'avoiding' and a whole lot more. Also people have different ways of raising their kids, not everyone will follow your silly way

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back