• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Post Your Problems Thread

Are these answers helpful?

• Yes

Votes: 5 23.8%
  • No

Votes: 8 38.1%
  • Somewhat

Votes: 2 9.5%
  • For a Pokemon forum

Votes: 6 28.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vigilante

Ringleader of Hell
Years
    • Seen Dec 26, 2009
    I suggest you wake up extra early and go for a morning run. eat a really good breakfast at around 6 or 7 am. That should keep your energy going until around 12 - 1 pm were you should eat muesli bars, yoghurt, and fruits at school. At around 3 - 5 pm just snack on healthy food. You may want to eat alot of low GI food especially at around 3 pm so that you have energy to get through the sluggish second half of the day. Eat dinner at 7 pm. No later. Seriously. Also, keep a bed time of 9 pm. I know you dont like it, but you have to sleep early at this age. I'm struggling to keep my bed time of around 10 pm >.> but hey, you gotta keep at it.

Can you walk to school? Walk. Do some exercises at home such as yoga or muscle strengthening stretches. DONT go gym yet. Do lots of cardio.
    What classifies a breakfast as a good one? I could walk to school, but that would require me to get less sleep as I would have to wake-up earlier, get ready and leave earlier. I live a fair distance from it. A morning run? It would be rather hard with my mom and all.

Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2013
    What classifies a breakfast as a good one? I could walk to school, but that would require me to get less sleep as I would have to wake-up earlier, get ready and leave earlier. I live a fair distance from it. A morning run? It would be rather hard with my mom and all.
    You sound like you need a lot of fiber and protein. Fruits, yogurts, granola, and toast are all pretty good choices to start off your day.
    You can calculate your BMI here, which should help you determine how much you need to exercise and what you need to be eating. You should also consider taking multi-vitamins.
    It might be hard to find time to exercise and it may be a little less convenient to pick healthy foods to eat, but it's certainly worth it. I suggest you make yourself a schedule once you've established how much you should be exercising and what you should be eating.

An additional site that should aid you in forming healthier eating habits: here

Years
  • What classifies a breakfast as a good one? I could walk to school, but that would require me to get less sleep as I would have to wake-up earlier, get ready and leave earlier. I live a fair distance from it. A morning run? It would be rather hard with my mom and all.
    Well, Meneur d'enfer.

Generally, a good breakfast is a big one. It is the first meal of the day, so you need a bigger portion for more energy. However, this doesn't mean you should stuff yourself with chips. Eat some fruits, or oats, or something like that.

Have you ever considered going to a physician to see what your problem is? I'm not sure what you mean by "horrible diet," can you clarify?

Vigilante

Ringleader of Hell
    Years
    • Seen Dec 26, 2009
    I'm not sure what you mean by "horrible diet," can you clarify?
    Lots of non healthy foods, and tons of sweets.

Anyways, I have another problem.

I need to figure out how someone gets the number off this graphy thing:
    Someone chooses a number, then a person who was outside comes inside and guesses it. The teacher will point to a number or two or sometimes even three, that will be no. Then another that will be yes, or he will ask what the number is. I want to know what he does that signals the number. Btw, he points at it with a pointy stick. Help please?

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    My Heart is in Ruins

My heart feels like its missing something. I gave my all for this one girl and she crushed it like it was a bug. It is taking a toll on how I feel right now. I dont really want to do anything. Any help on making this feeling going away?

Vigilante

Ringleader of Hell
    Years
    • Seen Dec 26, 2009
    Well, the best thing you can do is:

Move on.

Develop an optimistic approach toward life. What has happened has happened. We cannot change the past, we can learn from it and try not to make the same mistakes. We can accept that all people are human and therefore will make mistakes. We cannot control others or how they treat us; however we can control how we react. As well we can choose not to deal with individuals that cause us pain.

Really, just move on and forget about her.

Years
  • Ugh. My friend just completely misused my trust in him, To the extent of a physical fight.

You see, i am a very shy person. i don't tell my secrets, or who i'm crushing on. However, i thought, cause he's a good person, why don't i tell him who i'm crushing on?

It was fine, he kept it a secret, until a few days ago. He blurted it outside, in front of my crush. And she's a really good friend of mine. And i didn't want to lose her as that.

But i've not talked to her for days, and have no idea what's she's feeling, and better yet, i told my friend's gf that he's two timing her - which he is -

Help please? I know im a bit too young, but still..

SailorMuffins

in the name of muffins!
    Years
  • Ugh. My friend just completely misused my trust in him, To the extent of a physical fight.

You see, i am a very shy person. i don't tell my secrets, or who i'm crushing on. However, i thought, cause he's a good person, why don't i tell him who i'm crushing on?

It was fine, he kept it a secret, until a few days ago. He blurted it outside, in front of my crush. And she's a really good friend of mine. And i didn't want to lose her as that.

But i've not talked to her for days, and have no idea what's she's feeling, and better yet, i told my friend's gf that he's two timing her - which he is -

Help please? I know im a bit too young, but still..

O_O He's two timing her at his age?! Anyway, telling his girlfriend that is a big no-no in my opinion. I say let the poor thing find out on her own. Otherwise, you just opened a can of worms on yourself.

I would say it was not his place to blurt, but perhaps its best out in the open now. If she is really your friend, she will come to terms with it and tell you how she really feels, whether that is good or bad. Trust me, if she's any kind of good friend you two will laugh at this years later. And for him? Two timers never make it in the real world. Try not to worry so much. ;)

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    umm......I was talking to this girl that Ilike, and I gave her my phonenumber, and she gave me hers. I told her to call me, and she said no call me. And then we had a convo and it sounded out like we were connecting.

Would that mean she is kinda intrested in me?

Her

Years
    • Seen today
    I wouldn't base it on one phone call, no. It sounds like you two have just started talking so just continue like that for a few more phone calls and we'll see what happens.

...but the first phone call? O.o;

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    Connecting can mean a lot of things, percentage%. It really depends on how she acts around you off the phone. If you notice things about her behavior that don't seem like her when she isn't around you, chances are she's interested, but I wouldn't jump the gun too quickly because that could prove to be a wrong decision. Things like simple crushes where someone falls for someone else and doesn't know how they feel in return are often very difficult, but if you can pinpoint if she likes you or not on her behavior around you, then you shouldn't have a problem. How she presents herself and speaks to you is important as well.

The only way you could be able to tell if she's interested in the phone is how she talks, how she laughs, does she laugh at all? These seem to be important things to look for on phone calls that could make it worth your while and give you that hint of whether or not she likes you. If you're willing to risk something and maybe crack a corny joke that typically people wouldn't laugh over and she laughs over it... chances are there is something there in her mind. Unless she has a very poor sense of humor or something.

A big role in this also depends on the personality she has. Things are different for everyone and since everyone has a personality, that only makes it that more difficult to detect emotions. Especially if you think someone likes you. One way to find out if she likes you or not is to ask her friends. Seeing as how most girls around the teenage years tell their friends absolutely everything about who they like and everything, they'd likely tell you if she's interested or not. But there's always a chance their friends may not be too keen on you two starting a relationship if she does and all that.

So yeah, there are ways of telling but I'd suggest waiting until you know for sure to do anything that may come to haunt your decision. Get to know her. Get to know her friends. Get to know her quirks and get to know how she acts in public vs. how she acts when she's around you. If she acts differently around you than she does when you're not there, I'd say there's a likely chance that she's fallen for you just how you've fallen for her. But, like Chris said, I wouldn't go off on one phone call and jump to conclusions like that. After all, it's a phone call and in most cases, a lot of people act differently over the phone and she could be the type of girl who prefer talking on the phone and can do it for hours and naturally "connect" with anyone she talks to.

Just watch for signs in her behavior, how she presents herself towards you, the way she talks and things like that. Don't forget to put her personality into consideration, too, when you do try to look for signs that she may or may not be dropping. In the end, there's really no sure fire way to know unless you take the chance to go for it or ask her directly.

Caina

Nankurunaisa
    Years
  • ..Uhm, hey there guys..
    I really got this problem that makes me want to quit school. Anyway..

Have you tried explaining your side to people who won't even try to understand?
    I always understand, in fact, I gained a lot of friends for I never judge a person without understanding them.
    But they're different when they treated me, but I never did something to them, they just label that what I did was " bad and unforgivable "
    and I really got shocked about it. The next day, as I entered our room, eyes that pierces my very heart, they stared at me
    with malicious kind of thinking. I am afraid.

One of them talked to me, and I explained what happened. You know what he/she said? ( covering the gender )

" Bah! just shut up will you, I don't care about you anymore! " ...

that was my best friend. :(
    and now rumors spreading, things I really dislike, many of my classmates are avoiding me,
    I'm afraid to loose them all, I love all of my classmates, I treasure each,
    but hell, I got misjudged... I just told my best friend.

" You know, I'll always understand... and I'll understand why you're acting like that, but please, for my sake,
    ... will you do the same...? "

and he/she just repeated the same thing. " I don't care "

then I got a text message from one of my close friends,
    and my god, he/she was also furious about me,

I'm afraid I'm losing my touch in going to school.
    But I feel a little relieved that I found somebody to talk to, I told everything,
    and he/she just said,

" You know, you belong to us, but the question is, do we belong to you? "
    I never answered him/her. I just said, I need to think for a while.

But now, everything seems to be so damn cold. The atmosphere of my classmates becomes icy cold.
    I feel really depressed. Is it right for me to just always understand? Is it right for me to let them think what they want to think?

Is it right for me to just lay down and let them stomp me with their harsh words?
    Please, I really need help. Or am I just being too affected?
    Will they soon understand? Or am I the one who will let them understand again?
    Is it right for me to feel this way? To be mad at the same time denying my anger because they're my friends?

I really don't know, I'm so confused!
    Please, I beg you guys, I really need help...

Thank you for reading...

Samme!

Haterz gonna hate
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Oct 3, 2011
    my problem is...
    im almost out of pokemon candy :p
    otherwise im fiine.

Well, I've never heard of Pokémon Candy before... so, I suggest that you go back to wherever you obtained this and get more. Or order some online from a reliable retailer.

Zet

Years
  • Spoiler:
    So what exactly do people think you did?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back