• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Post Your Problems Thread

Are these answers helpful?

• Yes

Votes: 5 23.8%
  • No

Votes: 8 38.1%
  • Somewhat

Votes: 2 9.5%
  • For a Pokemon forum

Votes: 6 28.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2013

Have you tried explaining your side to people who won't even try to understand?
    I always understand, in fact, I gained a lot of friends for I never judge a person without understanding them.
    But they're different when they treated me, but I never did something to them, they just label that what I did was " bad and unforgivable "
    and I really got shocked about it. The next day, as I entered our room, eyes that pierces my very heart, they stared at me
    with malicious kind of thinking. I am afraid.
    One of them talked to me, and I explained what happened. You know what he/she said? ( covering the gender )

" Bah! just shut up will you, I don't care about you anymore! " ...
    Well, think it over -- were your actions justifiable? (It'd be nice to know what you actually did so people who want to help you can give a better judgment, but if you really would rather not post what happened, know that you may not receive very helpful feedback.)
    If these people aren't even willing to give you the time of day to let you justify whatever you did, then they're not exactly being good friends themselves. They might need a little time to get over whatever happened, but if their anger persists, perhaps it's time for you to try making new friends.

I'm afraid I'm losing my touch in going to school.
    Don't let social issues get in the way of your education, you'll probably regret that more than any mistake you've made in the past. (There are worse adversities you could be facing.) Just try to move along, and hope that your friends will give you a second chance. We've all made mistakes, I'm sure they have, and it seems a bit unfair to leave you high and dry when you (claim to) be the one to, as you said, always understand. Of course, like I said, this situation is hard to judge considering you haven't told us what you did.

I feel really depressed. Is it right for me to just always understand? Is it right for me to let them think what they want to think?
    It's okay to "understand" as long as you're not letting people walk all over you. It's hard to trust people, especially when they've hurt you, but I don't think it's best to hold grudges -- which is actually what they seem to be doing. If you really had a good reason for doing whatever you did and your friends are that stubborn, then you'll have to let them think what they want to think until the situation blows over. But if you get an opportunity (don't constantly bother them about it), try to get them to acknowledge your stance, and at the same time listen to theirs. Even if your actions were justifiable, I suggest you throw in some apologies. Also, don't spaz out and ignite a crazy argument (you don't seem like the type to do that, but just in casies), remain calm and rational.

Just keep your head up for now, you control your emotions, don't let this get to you so much.

Caina

Nankurunaisa
    Years
  • It wasn't really that considerable as a bad act.
    More like I was hanging out with friends where they think I was finally
    "changed"..

Know what I mean?

I am a kind of person who never sticks to one group of people, I hang out to many.
    And when they found out, they misunderstood me and
    now starts hating me. :(

Hnhhhhh... it's still going on though, nothing progressed..
    Why am I hated so much just because of it..?

The other one even put me on a shameful situation
    during English Class...

Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2013
    It wasn't really that considerable as a bad act.
    More like I was hanging out with friends where they think I was finally
    "changed"..

I am a kind of person who never sticks to one group of people, I hang out to many.
    And when they found out, they misunderstood me and
    now starts hating me. :(

So...what I'm getting from all this is that you've changed in a way your friends don't like, or they're butthurt because you're not just hanging out with them. I feel like I'm completely misinterpreting you though. If you didn't do anything to hurt anyone, your friends are the ones who should be sorry. If you still want to be their friend, all you can do is wait til they're done >:(-ing and/or try to reason with them every now and again; I still suggest, if you haven't done anything wrong, to move on and find new friends who will respect your decisions if you feel the need to "change" (unless it's a destructive change) and who aren't so selfish as to get angry that you're getting along with more people. If they're mad because you aren't spending enough time with them, their decision to ignore you and embarrass you in class is certainly not helping, and I don't know why you'd want to remain friends with those kinds of people.

vaughn362

MAH LAZER!!!
    Years
    • Seen May 9, 2010
    ok so i have this little problem,my friend told the girl that i like that i like her, aparently she new this for bit and i just found out yesturday! the teacher makes me seat next to her in science class and she is always staring at me, i dont know if its because she likes me or because she thinks im a creep, i have made her laugh a couple times but she very quite and EXTREMLY hard to talk to...what should i do?

Pokeyomom

Hoenn no you didn't...
    Years
  • Stare back till she averts her gaze.

Haha jk. I dunno. Sometimes the best thing to do- is nothing. Wait it out. That's what I say;) She probably likes you! I don't see why she would be staring at you if she didn't. People tend to avoid stuff like that, lest the other people get the wrong idea;)

Good Luck~

Bay

Years
  • ok so i have this little problem,my friend told the girl that i like that i like her, aparently she new this for bit and i just found out yesturday! the teacher makes me seat next to her in science class and she is always staring at me, i dont know if its because she likes me or because she thinks im a creep, i have made her laugh a couple times but she very quite and EXTREMLY hard to talk to...what should i do?
    I say communicate with her. Yeah, you said she's hard to talk too, but after you two talk for a bit she'll get comfortable talking with you. I remember being very quiet at first when meeting new people, but then I'm able to open up more.

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    K, I have a problem. My hair has gotten to the point were my dad either brings me to the barbershop or he buzzes it off. It's a super sexy mini afro I refuse to cut :O

He is threatening to force me with him to some evil barbershop tomorrow just because I got a 76 in English (advanced). How do I stop him from getting my hair cut while not sounding like some ridiculous emotional teen?

BTW, I am asking here because he is a 50 year old unreasonable Mexican :(. Perfect combo for a dad.

Years
  • ^At least you have a dad. BTW, he sounds like a great, responsible father. :]

LOL! There's a Vent Thread. ahh...Let's see. My problem is that I'm not sleeping. :) If I sleep now or later, I'll wake up before work. Which is at 3. Lol ahh weekends.

Mattysaurus

Take it slow, braaah
    Years
  • I'm thinking about telling my best friend, Unique, that I love her but I don't want to lose her as a friend if she doesn't like me :/

I would rather live as a coward and not tell her how I feel than not have her in my life at all <3

I only wanted to meet her in 6th grade because she is REALLY hawt..But then I became her best friend and we always say "I love you, Babe" to each other and I got feelings for her other than in my pants..I truly love her more than a friend...

The question is...What should I do? :(

Kurono

Remember?
    Years
  • I'm thinking about telling my best friend, Unique, that I love her but I don't want to lose her as a friend if she doesn't like me :/

I would rather live as a coward and not tell her how I feel than not have her in my life at all <3

I only wanted to meet her in 6th grade because she is REALLY hawt..But then I became her best friend and we always say "I love you, Babe" to each other and I got feelings for her other than in my pants..I truly love her more than a friend...

Go for it. You don't want to let an opportunity pass you by, do you? If it turns out to be a flub, no worries. There'll be other opportunities, other fish in the sea and the like. Really, I don't think you want to be stuck in the friend zone. It's the worst place to be if you like someone.

Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2013
    The Post Your Problems Thread I'm thinking about telling my best friend, Unique, that I love her but I don't want to lose her as a friend if she doesn't like me :/

The most dangerous risk you can take to ruin a good friendship is to turn it into an intimate relationship. If I were you, I wouldn't act on those feelings at all unless it was clear that both of you had the same feelings for each other.

Dry

Team Rocket Elite No. 16
    Years
    • Seen Oct 2, 2011
    Having issues?

nothin here
    nothing ever was =p

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    If you're going to talk about it, be honest. It sounds more like you felt romantically inclined :|

But the good news is that kids get bored easily. If someone does make a big deal about it, rumors do blow over.

About failing though... you can't really blame it on the absence of a teacher.

rx: get a psychologist or a psychiatrist, they can help

Dry

Team Rocket Elite No. 16
    Years
    • Seen Oct 2, 2011
    nvm................................................................

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    Already seen 3 different counsellors ...
    and honestly i wasnt romanticly inclined towards her some guy said something bout her ass and i was like disgusted by the mental image
    kids get bored i hope so
    Counselors don't have the same degree as psychologists.

Anywayz I was all worried about coming out over facebook but in the end not many people even noticed :|

By the way if you have ANY suicidal thoughts or feelings you need to get help right away. Just throwing that out there.

Mika

もえじゃないも
    Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2013
    I disagree. u_u

I think friends can do more good than those fancy pants doctors with their fancy pants notes. u_u

As a society we're more and more distancing ourselves from people who aren't generic human subject a with no issues because we don't feel like we should have to focus on anyone but ourselves. It's just wrong. I mean there are things you should keep to yourself but you shouldn't be afraid to speak about something that's bothering you among friends. :/

Years
  • I hate how anyone with access to a computer and internet can search for my username and collect my info. >_<

Reason why I changed my Twitter account name.

Skip Class

previously zappyspiker, but rainbow keeps trying t
    Years
  • Eh so my problem is I overwaste the computer's internet load and it's a Heavy Habit of mine.
    ATM we have a 10 GB and well I am the only one who uses it as I have no siblings and my dad doesn't use it at all while my mum uses it for email which is Rare.
    Usually I use up the internet one week before the I get more load, then I go on suffering with slow internet for a week.

Although the worst happened during last months load and as it was the holidays I watched a lot of things - youtube and others from Anilinkz. Though this time I went overboard with it and I wasted it in 4 Days and my mum said if I keep going overboard she'll take my internet privillages away.

It's true I go on at school and stuff though our school banned Fanfiction, Facebook and most importantly Youtube which is stupid. They even banned addicting games (what the hell is up with that) so when I'm at home I mainly go on the sites I can't get on at school. But my main question for you to help me with is:

How can I help myself stop my addiction to the internet?​

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back