• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Post Your Problems Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Mar 23, 2011
    You should tell her that you have a lot of money.

Haha that could work :P

Did she reply to it? And did you send another message informing her it was an accident? Or did you both avoid talking about it?

i think girls are more afraid to ask to date than men are, so if you clearly stated you wanted to date her in the message, and she didn't ask you anything or say she wanted to confess her part too, then she's probably trying to avoid hurting you. ): i can't say for sure, and its probably not something you want to hear, but she may be not interested, if that's the case...

I haven't seen her since the message so I have no clue how she will react when she sees me, and she didn't reply back, I don't think any girl would if they got a random text like that, and no I didn't tell her it was an accident yet.

Dragonite's Wrath

Dragons are my Heart and Soul
    Years
    Ow, thats a problem.I would say.... suck it up and go for it. If your right about her liking you, she should say yes. Tell her the text was for your friend(which will explain why her name's in it) and now that she knows, ask. If you ask soon, she wont think youv been too scared to ask her. To keep yourself from being nervous, try thinking she's a normal friend and just ask. Or if she says something to you about the text, say you meant to send it to her.
    I'm kinda going through what your in right now. Over my Spring Break, a someone was calling my house number, and it had the girl's name.(same area code) I was going to explain the story to her and ask if it was her, but I forgot for the past two days.
    And to wakachamo, what will telling her he has a lot of money do?

Last edited:
    Years
    Okay there are many little things specific to my situation but I'll try to sum it up mostly. There's this girl I like and she has feelings towards me too, but we aren't dating officially.

I meant to text something to my friend about how I keep blowing good chances with this girl, but I accidentally texted it to her (I used her name in the message), and there's no mistaking what I wrote in the text, like no way to get around it and pass it off as an accident/prank.

Why this is bad is that it gives her so much power over me, and it also makes it look like I've liked her this whole time and was too scared to ask her out.

So any ideas? I've heard a lot of mixed opinions and am not quite sure what would be the best thing to do.
    Might be too late for advice, but...

Why would you want to make her think it's a prank? I would think that would really do more harm than good. Like it would show that you don't care about playing with her feelings (especially if, as you believe, she has feelings for you). If you aren't going to be honest after this lucky break - and I think it is lucky since you've had trouble expressing yourself and now you've done that - then, I dunno, you could have trouble being open about your feelings in a relationship. Is it bad if she "has power" over you? And is it bad if she thinks you've liked her for a while?

Chatot Lover

happy
    Years
    • Seen Sep 1, 2013
    Anyone else going through depressions?

I've had them before two years ago, got horribly sick about them and luckily, they faded away back then.

For a few weeks now, I have been feeling really low again and I'm afraid that my depressions could be back.
    The worst thing is that I really hate talking to people about my problems so I haven't tried to tell anyone yet.

I'm not sure why I'm even writing this, I guess I just needed to get this off my chest~

KieronGames

May be more active
    Years
    • Seen Nov 24, 2012
    Puberty?

Hello all,

This is kinda embarrassing but lately I have discovered some disc shaped lump of fat under my right nipple. I searched online and apparently it's:
    "pubertal gynecomastia" Now, I'm not a science nerd or anything, but I'm assuming it has something to do with Puberty.

Is this normal in growing boys?

Years
    Keiron, go check with your doctor. I doubt it is something normal otherwise you'd probably have heard it from someone. Anyway, if you googled it, surely it specified when it happens/what it is/if it's exclusive to boys/whatever? But yeah.

Years
    Hello all,

This is kinda embarrassing but lately I have discovered some disc shaped lump of fat under my right nipple. I searched online and apparently it's:
    "pubertal gynecomastia" Now, I'm not a science nerd or anything, but I'm assuming it has something to do with Puberty.

Is this normal in growing boys?
    I've heard that this is a fairly common (and often embarrassing) thing that happens around puberty so I'd say it's normal, but you should really ask a medical professional when you have the chance. If you're worried about it then just keep an eye on it until you can get to a doctor. Like all things with your body, if notice that it seems to be doing anything weird or if it hurts then you should see a doctor sooner rather than later.

KieronGames

May be more active
    Years
    • Seen Nov 24, 2012
    Keiron, go check with your doctor. I doubt it is something normal otherwise you'd probably have heard it from someone. Anyway, if you googled it, surely it specified when it happens/what it is/if it's exclusive to boys/whatever? But yeah.

Nvm my question, I checked what pubertal meant, it's in the name :P

AntiZero

Remember?
    Years
    • Seen Jun 1, 2014
    Well, there's a girl in my class, who I like, and I think likes me back (but my intuition sucks).
    I am probably the worlds worst small talker, like it's easy for me to talk to a mate, or someone who I know reasonably well, but when it comes to talking to people casually, I suck.
    I was wondering if you guys and girls have had that problem, and how you've over come it.
    Oh, God, this is my life story.
    Um...like Captain Fabio said, it's all about confidence. I, myself, have no confidence whatsoever when it comes to these things. :P

Yurusumaji

The Collector
    Years
    Anyone else going through depressions?

I've had them before two years ago, got horribly sick about them and luckily, they faded away back then.

For a few weeks now, I have been feeling really low again and I'm afraid that my depressions could be back.
    The worst thing is that I really hate talking to people about my problems so I haven't tried to tell anyone yet.

I'm not sure why I'm even writing this, I guess I just needed to get this off my chest~

Did something change recently that has you stressed more than usual? And is there someone you trust that you can talk to? I'm someone who doesn't recommend therapy, but I think a good friend that cares a lot for you is someone that is good to talk to. Dealing with my depression many years ago was really hard, but when I realized how great my friends were and how close they were to me it really helped me turn around by seeing that my sadness made them sad. When I made the effort to be happy, they were happy and we had a lot of fun together. After a while the happiness came naturally.

I hope you get it all figured out. Depression can be really rough to deal with.

trespasser

Problem, officer?
    Years
    My Best Friend asked out my crush, when she knew. -_- Luckily, he was all chill and was like 'Maybe later.' (Me and my crush are close) She claims it was a bet, but I know she's lying, as a cover... She was my best friend, I knew her since preschool... </3 I can't believe she did that... Well, I can, but y'know...

So I'm not sure, my crush isn't a really big deal, but my best friend... What do I do about her? She's been doing things that hurt me like that a lot, lately... Should I confront her? Or should I just ignore it?

Guy

just a guy
    Years
    My Best Friend asked out my crush, when she knew. -_- Luckily, he was all chill and was like 'Maybe later.' (Me and my crush are close) She claims it was a bet, but I know she's lying, as a cover... She was my best friend, I knew her since preschool... </3 I can't believe she did that... Well, I can, but y'know...

So I'm not sure, my crush isn't a really big deal, but my best friend... What do I do about her? She's been doing things that hurt me like that a lot, lately... Should I confront her? Or should I just ignore it?
    Definitely confront her about it. The longer you ignore it, the more she'll just walk over you and continue to do things that might potentially hurt you like this. Talk to her about how you've been feeling lately with some of the things she's been doing. If you two have known each other for so long and are truly best friends, then she'll understand where you are coming from and respect your feelings.

Best friends just don't go after other best friend's crushes. It's like in the rule book, ya know!?

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years

I've bolded the bits mentioned in your quote just to highlight them, but - to add to Hiiro's excellent advice - if this is one in a long string of things your friend has done, you definitely need to confront her not only about this, but on your friendship. Best friends don't do things that hurt other best friends, and if there's something deeper going on with you two, it's much better to air it out in the open now, as opposed to months later when the emotions go crazy, one of you snaps and it ends in tears. Just think of it as tearing off a band-aid rather than a big mess, and you should be fine. Good luck!

Dragonite's Wrath

Dragons are my Heart and Soul
    Years
    This may sound overexaggerated or something but here I go.
    Spoiler:
    Damn, dude. That sounds like it was from my life.(It's not, but I wouldnt be suprised if it happens) Did you try explaining to the owner it wasn't you? If your looking for my response, shove that 'friends' action down his throat. Do the same thing to him. If he 'likes' someone, find out who it is, then tell that person a made up story. " *person's name* is stalking you. Thought I should warn you". That'll get him. Or yell out at lunch or whenever you see him (this'll be funny if you do it)
    " No, I will not go out with you!" or anything like it that comes to mind. I have spoken!, and I can come up with more stuff like that if you need it.

pastelspectre

Memento Mori★
    Years
    So I'm being bullied on Facebook. I blocked both the people and deleted them from my friends list. I am still scared though. The bullying won't stop. One girl who bullied me said she was going to fight me at school on Monday. I don't know what to do.

Zet

Years
    So I'm being bullied on Facebook. I blocked both the people and deleted them from my friends list. I am still scared though. The bullying won't stop. One girl who bullied me said she was going to fight me at school on Monday. I don't know what to do.

Did you set the privacy options so only people that you're friends with can view/post on your facebook page? And about the fight(and the bullying), you should tell a teacher about this since bullying is still a major problem in society today. :(

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years

First of all, get out of Facebook. Second of all, talk to your parents about it. They WILL listen to you and help you get through this. Unfortunately, bullying these days is at its highest and there's no way to stop it. Finally, when you first get to school on Monday, talk to your counselor or the school principal about it. They won't do anything unless you tell them what's going on. This may seem something that never works, but at the end you'll be thankful.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back