• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Power of the King [Code Geass Fan Club]

Jack O'Neill

Banned
Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 15, 2015
    <3 @ The Valkyrie squadron

I'll just drop these here.

Spoiler:
    About time you noticed what I had to say about the Valkyrie Squadron. Looks like there's yet another thing we can agree on with regards to this series.

Also, you need the extended version of the Coke meme:
    Spoiler:

Years
  • Favorite Knightmare Frame and why?

Lancelot Frontier, because it had the best design and color scheme, IMO. ;D I enjoy seeing most of C.C.'s mechs, because though they are sometimes inferior, they are very unique and still put up a good fight.

EPIC SUBTITLES!!!

Nothing will ever be as intimidating as an immortal babe in a hot pink death machine. XD

Last edited:

Jack O'Neill

Banned
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 15, 2015
    Regarding aesthetics, I preferred C.C.'s personalized Akatsuki Command Model Zikisan over the Lancelot Frontier.

Type-05-jikisan-cc-air-cannon.jpg
    Z-01_Frontier.png

Compare, contrast. The Lancelot Frontier may be a more capable combat unit on paper (for what little that was worth when C.C. fought Kallen and the Guren SEITEN), but it's just so insufferably gaudy. At least they fixed a glaring problem with the original Lancelot (not like C.C. would have really needed the ejection capsule anyway, but still) and added some other stuff like the Percival's rocket launcher/shield.

Jack O'Neill

Banned
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 15, 2015
    The typical Gundam is at least four times the size of a standard Knightmare Frame and possesses weapons and durability far in excess of even the most advanced KMFs. Even a grunt unit like a Zaku II, GM, Leo, GINN, Windam, Flag, or Tieren would be more than a match for any Knightmare Frame. Only advantage I can see for the Knightmares is their small size, which makes them harder to target and allows them to hide in places where the Gundams can't get to them; even so, they'll still get pasted with a single shot, and the majority of Knightmare Frame weapons won't do more than scratch the paint on the Gundams.

By the way, Gundam Heavyarms would be a far more appropriate matchup against the Mordred, seeing as they're both heavy artillery mecha. Sandrock versus Galahad would be rather unfair, seeing as Sandrock possesses ranged weaponry (even if it's just two head-mounted Gatling guns in the Kai variant); Epyon would be a far more appropriate foe, as it and Galahad are both melee-only.

Of course, if all you want is a curbstomp, just bring out the RX-93, the F91, the Strike Freedom, and the 00 Raiser and call it a day. Not even Suzaku's "live on" command will allow him to weasel his way out of the asskicking he'll receive.

FrostPheonix

Eternity.
    Years
  • You have to remember, the people of Gundam have reached the space age. The people of geass have not. Therefore, if the people in geass had the time to research more, and kept on going in their state of constant warfare, they could probably beat up gundam frames by the time they reach the space exploration time.

Of course, if Gundam isnt space age, my argument is dead. They are in outerspace, right? Several videos show them in space...

Back