• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Procrastinators club

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2023
    lol agreed :P
    oh and no matter how much money you have, you can't drop school until your 18, or it is illegal (or so i have been told). And when you turn 18, you'll prob grasduate by then anyways... so you may have well give uop no that, oh adn thats also IF you win the lotto.
    Really? Cause we can drop out when we are 14 years and 9 months old.

But it's probably better that we stay till the end of year 10 :P

I'll be turning eighteen in two weeks, though I'm not even considering dropping out of school. I'd like to graduate and go on to college, thank you very much.
    We'll celebrate it in a couple of months :P

Hmm, I should really think about what I'm gonna do after I graduate though. Like I wanna go to the Careers adviser, but I can't be bothered.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    I dont know when us WA's dont have to work no more. And I'm not going to ask anything about it. I feel like procrastinating being interesting x3

Ullion

[color=#00cc99][i]Simic Synthesis[/i][/color]
    Years
    lol right now it's 8:18 in the morning, adn i have to eb at school and in my first class (math class) by 8:55 or somethin. I have left hmwk til now, but we didn't have much in the firsty palce, but the questions are lengthy, but right now, i've only got the very last question (and half of it mind you.) left, so no worries here ;P

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Oh x3,

I tried to get out of waking up late but I got forced to DX

Aqua Dream

That's not Ash!
    Years
    I could never wake up late on a school day. I'm a good boy. :P Well, I have slept in a few times, but it's pretty rare for me. Anyways, I'm procrastinating right now on studying for a math test tomorrow.

Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2023
    heheh, I never wake up late.

In fact, I always get up too early - it kinda sucks.

Well anywho, it's friday arvo, meaning that I can waste it away :P

*edit* Well, just then, I added ...

I shall always decide not to decide, unless of course I decide to change my mind. - The Procrastinator's Creed

Which I just found in Yuna-chan's signature.

... and I prettied up the first post. So yeah.

Last edited:

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    The front should me more colourful but the way it looks is okay.

I stopped procrastinating putting up the shooting stars since I got around to that..Noone needs to ask about that.

Oh and the best news evah, on the day of my camp I would have had to leave to go there at 8;00 but now it's 10;00 two extra hours to procrastinate packing x3

MegaFuz

Über Title
    Years
    hehehe that's the spirit!

Welcome!

Thanks!! I'm sure I'll fit in great here. XD

The front should me more colourful but the way it looks is okay.

I stopped procrastinating putting up the shooting stars since I got around to that..Noone needs to ask about that.

Oh and the best news evah, on the day of my camp I would have had to leave to go there at 8;00 but now it's 10;00 two extra hours to procrastinate packing x3

2 whole hours?! I don't know about that being the best news ever, but it's definately awesome!! =P

Yuna-chan

Returned from Beyond
    Years
    heheh, I never wake up late.

In fact, I always get up too early - it kinda sucks.

Well anywho, it's friday arvo, meaning that I can waste it away :P

*edit* Well, just then, I added ...

I shall always decide not to decide, unless of course I decide to change my mind. - The Procrastinator's Creed

Which I just found in Yuna-chan's signature.

... and I prettied up the first post. So yeah.

Could I join the club? I'm horrible with getting anything done, or deciding anything (hence the Creed in my spoiler tag XD)

Anyways, I'll post the rest of the Creed~

Procrastinator's Creed

* 1. I believe that if anything is worth doing, it would have been done already.
    * 2. I shall never move quickly, except to avoid more work or find excuses.
    * 3. I will never rush into a job without a lifetime of consideration.
    * 4. I shall meet all of my deadlines directly in proportion to the amount of bodily injury I could expect to receive from missing them.
    * 5. I firmly believe that tomorrow holds the possibility for new technologies, astounding discoveries, and a reprieve from my obligations.
    * 6. I truly believe that all deadlines are unreasonable regardless of the amount of time given.
    * 7. I shall never forget that the probability of a miracle, though infinitesmally small, is not exactly zero.
    * 8. If at first I don't succeed, there is always next year.
    * 9. I shall always decide not to decide, unless of course I decide to change my mind.
    * 10. I shall always begin, start, initiate, take the first step, and/or write the first word, when I get around to it.
    * 11. I obey the law of inverse excuses which demands that the greater the task to be done, the more insignificant the work that must be done prior to beginning the greater task.
    * 12. I know that the work cycle is not plan/start/finish, but is wait/plan/plan.
    * 13. I will never put off until tomorrow, what I can forget about forever.
    * 14. I will become a member of the ancient Order of Two-Headed Turtles (the Procrastinator's Society) if they ever get it organized.

Came off this site I found on google~
    https://www.eskimo.com/~spban/creed.html

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Every two hours counts x3

Today I'm procrastinating having brekky so far. Which is good...though I am hugry =3

Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2023
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    hehehe thanks, I was expecting you to eventually post here anyway, so welcome.

[spoilered due to size]

But I wonder, should we change the name of the club to ... The ancient Order of Two-Headed Turtles?

Still am procrastinating on Lab Report..I just don't know what to start it with. >.<
    I hate not knowing how to start, it's the most time consuming part - specially when it's already 10PM the night before ... and you're computer is connected to the net :P

Also, a link from the site Yuna gave us .... Procrastination 101: Blame it on the computer

Now how many people does that apply to. I know it does for me!

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    If the club name did even get changed I wouldnt know what it means.

Though I'm assuming that idea has something to do with procrastination x3

MegaFuz

Über Title
    Years
    Also, a link from the site Yuna gave us .... Procrastination 101: Blame it on the computer

Now how many people does that apply to. I know it does for me!

Good article. The computer definately plays a role in my procrastinating, but I wouldn't say it's the only influence...or even the major influence. I just procrastinate in general. I don't really think there's one reason as to why I love putting things off so much.

Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2023
    If the club name did even get changed I wouldnt know what it means.

Though I'm assuming that idea has something to do with procrastination x3
    If you read Yuna-chan's previous post, you would see that it's the official name to the Procrastinator's society.

i just wanna know who came up with the name.

Good article. The computer definately plays a role in my procrastinating, but I wouldn't say it's the only influence...or even the major influence. I just procrastinate in general. I don't really think there's one reason as to why I love putting things off so much.
    Well it definitely applies to me, seeing as how I haven't even fixed my TV yet (it's been a couple of months now). Reason being is that I probably won't even watch it.

But I really should get it fixed up soon ... for the Wii :D

MegaFuz

Über Title
    Years
    Well it definitely applies to me, seeing as how I haven't even fixed my TV yet (it's been a couple of months now). Reason being is that I probably won't even watch it.

But I really should get it fixed up soon ... for the Wii :D

I got a new TV for college and I <3 it. Flat screen. XD

...now I just need to come up with money for a PS3 or Wii. I don't see that happening anytime soon though. Screw being a poor college student. =[

Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2023
    I got a new TV for college and I <3 it. Flat screen. XD

...now I just need to come up with money for a PS3 or Wii. I don't see that happening anytime soon though. Screw being a poor college student. =[
    :-[ All I got is some crummy old old 30cm TV that my mum bought for five bucks about ten years ago. However, there's a 68cm TV sitting in the hallway that is ripe for the taking :P

But yeah, I imagine that would be a pain. Sucks to be a poor college student. XP

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back