• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Procrastinators club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    The tattoo is of a butterfly, everyone else has procrastinated taking theirs off, so I have a reason.

Ow yeah, I have homework actually..though we arent meant to know it's homework x3

Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2023
    Well I only did another 50 words.

I personally lay the blame on IRC.

Oh well, I guess I'll have to rush it tomorrow ... and stay away from IRC for as long as possible.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    XD, I only wrote about that much on my assignment..

I have to get around to finishing stuff I start x3

Ullion

[color=#00cc99][i]Simic Synthesis[/i][/color]
    Years
    Nica and Ray, do you 2 go to same school or something?!?
    Oh well, i have been told to criticize my art work (describe methods etc) and ive put it off er like a weeek, so i might get to it tonight XD

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Nopes, we live in different parts of Australia, that's impossible XD

Well I still have to get to finishing the work...though it should finish itself...

Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2023
    hehehe that would definitely be interesting if we did go to the same school though.

Well my assignment is due tomorrow, so I guess I should eventually get to it.

I'll probably be up till midnight doing it anyway :P

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    And how could that be interesting? XD
    But if that did happen my identy still would be secret (Noone shall know) XD

My science thingy got done so now an english speech to procrastinate printing, so much procrastination of many things XD

Ullion

Years
    Ummm ur name is Nica? o.O XD
    lol anyways, i finally bought my book for my english culminating activity, but i havnt started reading it yet >.<

Anacortes

absurdities..
    Years
    • Seen May 9, 2010
    This club just reminded me, I have a French test I haven't studied yet. >.>

Ullion

Years
    lol ya thats what i thought of this club b4 i joined. I was like "huh.. procrastinators club, eh? Well, maybe alter.." and i ended up putting off joninig this club for like.. a week XD

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    ..I meant WHOLE identity..not just first name x3

I have no school work to procrastinate now..lucky me..Though I have "other" things to procrastinate.

BTWZ, Killer-Swift, I see your procrastinating proper grammar and capitals xxx3

Ullion

Years
    err.. i procrastinate going back and checking my spelling XD
    i jus type to fast and dun rele care if i amke mistakes. Also, it isn't necessary for me to be accurate 100% of the time ^.^

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    If I tried that...heres how my post would look.

im proctastinating loads of thindfs but the current thing is how im talking in thais post becauseo i want to see how it looks.....

Yeah, you continue procrastinating that...I'll continue...not procrastinating that xxxx=3

Ullion

Years
    lol to eb honest with you, i didn't ecven realize you were making mistakes until i finished.. XD

seriously, i don't think spellign rele bugs em (obviously) ic an read thru ^'s post ezily, :P but i COULD take the time to fix up my post, but thats a waste f time for me ;P

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Well....I dont think that is a thing that should be procrastinated...but only IMO that is..

*Coughs*......since I used to post like that...

But I had been procrastinating taking off invisible all day, I stopped it an hour ago...I think xx33

Ullion

Years
    lolz, well, i think my art proj. will be finished IN CLASS tomoro (yay! bout time XD) and i just.. well.. procrastinated doing tonights art hmwk.. im gunna do it tomoro morn.! Well ttfn ya'll!!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back