• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Raiga GYM

XEL

Lorem Ipsum
Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2022
    So sheek is my competition? come to think of it i've never seen him in battle xP this is intense! :)

Ooka

[font=Maven Pro][color=#A75EE2]Cosmic[/color][/fon
    Years
  • Anyone online that I could battle? My battle with dewey was going pretty well, but unfortunately my Internet sucked yesterday, and it went out. :/

Sheek

Paladin
    Years
  • I'll be on almost constantly for the next three days. PM me or add me on MSN/AIM (addressed are in my profile).

Yeah, and good luck Phoenix, may the best man win ;)

Also OU, perhaps me and Phoenix could have a battle with each other in addition to you to show off what we can do (providing he's the only other one whose at the testing stage right now). I record some of my battles to put on youtube, so if Phoenix is alright with that, I could record that one as well.

@Ooka: I still haven't sent you the Dratini from our battle yet. Do you still want it?

XEL

Lorem Ipsum
    Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2022
    i wont be able to battle during the week cause of hw though. :) at least not now, i need to pull up my grades.

Sheek

Paladin
    Years
  • Just letting everyone know, once Wednesday comes I'll be less active for about a week. My girlfriend is coming to stay with me for a while, and she gets the majority of my attention. In the meantime, I'll be training a new team.

Romeo_Delight.exe

ロミオの歓喜!
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jun 9, 2016
    Alright Sheek.
    :]
    I beat Shining Platinum like 3-0
    Good Game.
    and uh yeah.
    I GOT'S A NEW AVATAR!
    AND DRAGON EGGS!
    YOU'D ALL BETTER GO CLICK 'EM!
    xD

Steelix8

The Undertaker
    Years
    • Seen Mar 14, 2014
    I would like to challenge the first Gym available (except the Ice one because they will destroy me).

XEL

Lorem Ipsum
    Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2022
    to see if me or sheek gets the final E4 position

Back