• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~>:The Raiyna Geek Squad:<~

charizard_maa

Queen Chair
Years
  • We could keep her club up till then.

I have a crazy idea. How about we each try to ack like her/crazy each day this week. YOu know Max can do it tomorrow. Renji the next day and so on.

Stevo-kun

Push to the limit, Give more!
    Years
  • That's not too good of an idea, being as I don't want to act like a girl and I don't want to act like any one but myself, so no.

charizard_maa

Queen Chair
    Years
  • Just an idea. I acted like a girl once before here on PC a little after April Fools day but I not to eager to do that again. Even though it does sound like fun. ha ha. Just an idea.

Stevo-kun

Years
  • Heh, well I won't be coming here much any more, not like Shannon would be bothered any way, when she sees this, and it's a long story to my reasoning, anyway, see you sometime when I actually think I want to post, which won't be often.

charizard_maa

Queen Chair
    Years
  • I don't want to be the one to open up a fight but I guessing something bad went on with you two right? Don't tell if you don't want to. Let us guess. See you later I guess.

Raiyna

I'm coming back! ♥
    Years
  • Yeah, umm...it was kinda...Okay, it is a long story, and I won't tell you about what, so..my lips are sealed. I'm trying to get everything settled and...I dunno if its going to go well...I hope so..I really do.

I'm touched that you all miss me. I miss you all ubertimes more. ^ ^ Don't act like me, please...I am who I am and there's none like yourself. You're your own individual, like Stevo said. ^ ^ BTW, I'd like to be called Shannon more often..it is my name, afterall. ^ ^ Thank god for no work on the last days of school! You get to go to the library and hang out and get on the compys! ^ ^ Well, hope to talk to you all later this week. <3 You, too...Stevo..

Chikara

ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ
    Years
  • lol, Ill call you like tonight! ^^ at 7 though(then its free on my cell plan lol)

...We need to find a way to be in each others families Shannon. I mean, Im the only one you know in person(besides the occasional katie) on PC...scratch out the 20 ppl you talk to on the phone, and thats completely true!

Stevo-kun

Years
  • Well seems like you're fine.. with people calling you every night.. you need me? Yeah right.. what a load of bs..

I am out of here.. have fun not needing me -_-;

charizard_maa

Queen Chair
    Years
  • Ok. I see things are settling. Keep in touch Renji if you want.

Nice to see you sis or is it Shannon. Lucky you. I have work due today so it was crazy last nigth. I also still have two more weeks of school left and finals are next week. It crazy but hey. Exceptions!!!! Yay for them!!! I just got to get a little bit higher grade in government. Still nice to see that you are happy in school.

I wanted to act like you. It sounded like so much fun.

Supreme Edgeboy Max

alphabet tour
    Years
  • |screams| WAH! SHANNON! ; ; When you get onto PC, please act all hyper and stuff. Don't feel so sorry for yourself and sad. >: It makes us sad to see you sad. Please be the funawesomecoolhyper person you are usually in your next post. ;D

Raiyna

I'm coming back! ♥
    Years
  • Shan...that's what Matt calls me. ^ ^ And...I'll be hyper if you really want me to..I just ate lunch at school....X3 SUGAR!!! No, seriously...I feel hyper now...plus, I'm super cold...can't..stop..fidgeting....

Renji...-sniffs- You don't have to come on all the time. Don't want to force you to do anything, but it is really nice to see you in here. I love it when you come. ^///^

Terri-san! <33 Nice to see you, too. Glad you called me the other night, I really needed SOMEONE to talk to..; ; Can't...wait...'til...another...two...weeks...>////<

Everyone's been so good to me. I'll return the favour somehow. That...I'm still working on it. ^ ^;;;

Chikara

ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ
    Years
  • Well, two weeks isnt that long!

I got unpaired cause my parents didnt like me talking to Randall ;.; Be happy for me ok? Im not happy at all, so you gotta do it for me ^^'

charizard_maa

Queen Chair
    Years
  • I calling you Shan because I to lazy (and don't feel like learning how to spell Shannon) to call you by that name. Ok Shan? ha ha. I so got it bad.

That ok. Being paired up isn't all that. It ok. I been unpair for a while now.

Chikara

ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ
    Years
  • Tired with who their married to I guess lol

I talked to her last night. She's doing fine. She misses everyone still, and shes at a theme park, and won't be back until late tonight.

charizard_maa

Queen Chair
    Years
  • Nah. THey think it will lead to something else. It the same thing they fear from MySpace too. Still they think we don't know better.

I hope she has fun. Also hope Shan comes on tonight.

Back