• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~>:The Raiyna Geek Squad:<~

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
Years
  • Just let him do what he wants, shannon.
    He posted in my clubby too. "Wrong thread", he said. ^^

Demon_Slayer

Photographer
    Years
  • Truly it was...I'm not spamming if thats what you suggest.I wouldnt do A thing like that, shannon knows that.
    I was looking through her posts, and saw a post here, the other topic she posted on was right above it, I accidently clicked it, and posted there by mistake. Sorry.

Last edited:

Demon_Slayer

Photographer
    Years
  • To be honest MB, I'm not in the mood for any type of fight. 3 months I have been gone and 3 friends turn on me. 1, turned into a jerk, the other, my PC wife left me for that jerk, and then the other goes off on me for asking a simple question. This isn't a good year for me. Here I am, nearly homeless, and hardly anyone in my family respects me and gives me a whole bunch of crud, yet no one seems to care, they all turn on me and make it worse.

I lost 2 friends. No one cares. they just turn their backs on me.

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
    Years
  • I'm not fighting.
    It was just a statement.
    There shouldn't be any fights at Shannon's b-day.

Raiyna

I'm coming back! ♥
    Years
  • We aren't turning on you, D_S. I explained it all. Anyways, the thing is, we all have had crap in our lives. I have, you have, and a lot of other people have. But you just learn to live with it. And how can you be nearly homeless? o O; You aren't even 16, so you can't even drive yet. _ _;

charizard_maa

Queen Chair
    Years
  • HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!! Is it mines too? haha

Yeah. Happy birthday.

DS. We all have junk. Just carry it and let it off oh so often.

My junk. I like to keep it to myself. Not the greatest of days today.

Raiyna

I'm coming back! ♥
    Years
  • Well, I'm just hangin' out right now. Everyone's about to play the PS2 and I don't feel like playing it, so I'm just gonna post here for a bit. I got some really awesome presents. =D New Fruits Basket mangas (^ ^), English money from my friend who just got back from London (<3) and my friend made me a CD of Anime songs (=D). But the night is still young. X3 We've got a lot left to do, but I've still got a lot of time on here. I'll be leaving for a bit, but it shouldn't be too long. 'Til then. ^ ^

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Happy Belated Birthday Shannon! *hugs* I hope you had a nice one and got everything you wanted!

So did you have a nice time? ^^ Sorry, if I wished you too late. ; ;

Chikara

ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ
    Years
  • *looks at clock* Shannon, its 3:43 and your asleep...on your birthday :o

*shakes head in disapointment* Well, Jasmine, Emma, Liz and me are the only ones that are still alive. Were currently talking about that 'delema' last year at your birthday... its fun! lol

Happy Birthday(yet again! ^^)

Raiyna

I'm coming back! ♥
    Years
  • Nah, it's not too late, Lucy. ^ ^ Thank you. =D I got pretty much what I wanted, yes. <3 However, there was still one thing I didn't get that I wanted more than anything. ;__; But, eh..it won't happen for a looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.....ect.. ng time. -sobs in corner-

And Teresa, you and Liz stayed on too long. I didn't get to get online for more than a minute yesterday. T_T -beats you with a stick- Don't do it again!!

Raiyna

I'm coming back! ♥
    Years
  • I told you what I got. -_-;;

Me said:
    Well, I'm just hangin' out right now. Everyone's about to play the PS2 and I don't feel like playing it, so I'm just gonna post here for a bit. I got some really awesome presents. =D New Fruits Basket mangas (^ ^), English money from my friend who just got back from London (<3) and my friend made me a CD of Anime songs (=D). But the night is still young. X3 We've got a lot left to do, but I've still got a lot of time on here. I'll be leaving for a bit, but it shouldn't be too long. 'Til then. ^ ^

Chikara

ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ
    Years
  • Raiyna said:
    And Teresa, you and Liz stayed on too long. I didn't get to get online for more than a minute yesterday. T_T -beats you with a stick- Don't do it again!!

; ; *hits self*

I did tell her that we should stay off for a while, but she said 'one more thing' too many times.. And all you have to do is turn it off and wait for it to cool off.

Back