• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Randall Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Wow cool. ^^ You have a job now, well now you can get money so you can get anything you want. Ah the dentist. I remember going to the dentist. XD Well I am glad you had a good day even though it wasn't at first.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Congrats! That is wonderful. ^^ Do you have to work today?

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    That is cool. I am off today too. I will be off tomorrow too. I have to work Saturday and Sunday. ^^

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Randall-Kun said:
    your a waitress right? I manage games at six flags! with my till and all. *till=money

No, I am a cashier in a grocery store. I manage a till too. Wow..Six Flags that is awesome.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Well that is cool. Well it looks like you will get a lot money for yourself. XD Are you going save up for anything special?

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    A new cellphone...lucky. I have one, but I haven't activeated it yet. >< Man, I have a lot of music cds. XD

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    What? Why? XD I never get rid of mine. And your sig and avy is very nice.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back