• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Randall Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Awww....well that is okay. I wish I could change my sig and avvy I much I can choose. So how have you been?

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Yeah I know what you mean. ^^ It is nice to see your friends.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Yes it sure is. I love it when I get to see my friends too. You are my friend. So I am glad to see you too. XD

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Awww...thanks. ^^ =3 Do you think you will run for President again?

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Well think about running again. I know you will have more votes. ^^ Omg...man by the time I got in AOL, you weren't there. ._. Sorry, I been using MSN. Please can I get your MSN address so we chat there too. Hope to see you soon. *hugs* Again I am so sorry. ;-;

Last edited:

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Are you sure? Now I feel bad, because I wasn't here yesterday either...;-; Sorry I had things on my mind and I was watching tv. So you where tired? Oh okay...but still I still want to add you on MSN. I hope to see you soon. I have to work today.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Hey Randall, thanks for letting me add you. ^^ So how are you doing?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back