• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Random Pokemon Challenge

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bourboner

Pronounced "Bourbon-er".
Years
Here's Nikkissippi's team:
Jumpluff
Hitmonlee
Lapras
Tyranitar
Faerow
Ariados

They are all normally obtainable and can learn the HMs you asked for. :D Good luck!

As for myself:
Username - Bourboner
Game - Soul Silver
Pokemon - 6
Exclude NFEs - Yes
National dex - sure
Restrictions - none

firefight

I like people
Years
Here's Nikkissippi's team:
Jumpluff
Hitmonlee
Lapras
Tyranitar
Faerow
Ariados

They are all normally obtainable and can learn the HMs you asked for. :D Good luck!

As for myself:
Username - Bourboner
Game - Soul Silver
Pokemon - 6
Exclude NFEs - Yes
National dex - sure
Restrictions - none
Ahhh i made nikkissippi's team and then right after i posted it i saw that you did it!
okay well heres your team then

234.gif
Stantler
142.gif
Aerodactyl
71.gif
Victreebel
49.gif
Venomoth
93.gif
Haunter
105.gif
Marowak

For firefight: (sorry, I don't know how to post images)
Lumineon
Glaceon
Rhyperior
Tyranitar
Heatran
Aerodactyl

---
Now, here's my sign-up:
Forum Username: nikkissippi121
Game Version: HeartGold/SoulSilver (can do either; depends on availability of Pokemon I receive, I guess!)
Number of Pokemon: 6
Exclude NFEs: Sure :)
National Dex: No, thanks
Restrictions: I'd like to be able to teach Surf, Rock Climb, Strength, Cut & maybe Fly to my team, so I don't have to have an HM slave! :lol:
now THAT is a solid team! i accept it and i'll post an update later tonight probably.
the way you insert pictures into your post is you go up to the toolbar thats there when you're creating a message. the icon looks like a photo of a tree. its below a paperclip and beside a speech bubble. when you click that you put the url of the picture you want.

okay! heres my update!

457.gif
Elnumence the male, quirky, and somewhat vain level 5 lumineon (i like him a lot more than i thought it would!) knows pound, water gun, and attract

471.gif
Devra the female, hasty, and highly persistent level 10 glaceon. she knows tail whip, tackle, helping hand, and sand-attack. (gonna have to change those moves QUICK)

485.gif
Higgins the female, jolly, and mischievous level 10 heatran. she knows ancient power and leer.

464.gif
Dee the female, jolly, level 10 rhyperior who likes to fight. she knows horn attack, tail whip, stomp, and fury attack.

142.gif
Zeon the male, serious, level 10 aerodactyl who is alert to sounds. he knows supersonic, bite, scary face, and roar.

248.gif
Welma the female, calm, and strongly defiant level 10 tyranitar. she knows bite, leer, sandstorm, and screech.

After i iron out their moves then this will be a pretty great team i imagine!

Last edited by a moderator:

Bourboner

Pronounced "Bourbon-er".
Years
Wow, that must have been annoying firefight.

Anyway, great team - it's going to be so interesting to use stantler as I usually shun him out of my sight.

Team accepted! I will post again when I get a bellsprout on route 31.

Alright, just caught bell sprout on route 31 - it's gonna be a tough time getting past Falkner...

Last edited by a moderator:

nikkissippi121

Pokémon Professor
Years
After lots of grinding, I finally beat Falkner! Here's my team:
21.png
Flapsy the Spearow, level 12, female, lonely & proud of its power; knows Peck, Growl, Leer & Fury Attack.
167.png
Spindle the Spinarak, level 13, male, calm & good perseverance; knows Poison Sting, Leech Life, Scary Face & Constrict.
187.png
Buddy the Hoppip, level 10, male, impish & likes to thrash about; knows Tackle, Synthesis, Tail Whip & Splash.

Firox

eepz, come help pwease!
Years
Playful_Weasel, you can have: rhydon, tyrogue, gardevoir, basculin, and delphox.

Love the team idea, but might not fit in with my new restriction - but I'll still consider it for a future OR/AS challenge team.

Already 3/4ths with the challenge - been having fun, and learning to appreciate and like many Pokemon I had not consider using before - plan on doing one more Random Challenge before OR/AS is released.

I"ll do the sign up for the second team - different restrictions:

Forum Username: Playful_Weasel
Game Version: Y
Exclude NFEs: Yes
National Dex: Yes [my original Y game I have all Pokemon except event legendary]
Restrictions:
• Pokemon breedable! [want to start challenge at the Pokemon's lowest possible level] - or catchable before 3rd gym
• 1 from each generation, 1 starter prefered but not required
• No 2 Pokemon can share the same type
♦ Please, don't choose a Pokemon I already have in my two challenges (1st Random Challenge: Pidgey, Ledian, Lairon, Toxicroak, Simipour, Fennekin / 50-50 challenge: Zangoose, Mienshao, Meowstic, Blastoise, Sylveon, or Talonflame) want to try using different Pokemon
• aside from that any surprise will do!

"let the second fun begin!"

Years
  • Seen Nov 26, 2022
@Playful_Weasel
Here is your team:

Wigglytuff, Politoed, Sceptile, Rhyperior, Durant and Delphox

-----------------
OK! so it's time for me to update again n_n it's been a while.
I arrived on the Orange Islands. Busy beating team Nexus. So annoying! they have this corsola poison which prevents me from getting any XP from the grunts >.>
I already beat the first gym on island 1.

Pokemon levels:
Spoiler:

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Oct 24, 2014
This seems fun! Imma play the old Gen III games until the ORAS games comes out. Can't wait for my random team :D

Forum Username: GregTheSloth
Game Version: Sapphire (ORAS HYPE CAN'T WAIT)
Exclude NFEs: No
National Dex: Yes
Restrictions: None (No Legendaries please)

EDIT: Just want to ask before I receive a team. Can I hack them from the beginning once I start the game at level 1's? Or do I just start with one pokemon and just build the team from there(If my team is accessible or easy to catch through the game ofcourse)?

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Nov 26, 2022
@Playful_Weasel:
Good luck! c:

@GregTheSloth
I've seen a few people hack their game so you can have your team at the beginning
so I'd say it's allowed ;]
I personally think it's more fun to move through the game and collect your team, tho, but that's your choice!
Anyway, here's your team:
Fletchinder, Cacturne, Avalugg, Magmar, Espeon, Slaking

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Oct 24, 2014
@Playful_Weasel:
Good luck! c:

@GregTheSloth
I've seen a few people hack their game so you can have your team at the beginning
so I'd say it's allowed ;]
I personally think it's more fun to move through the game and collect your team, tho, but that's your choice!
Anyway, here's your team:
Fletchinder, Cacturne, Avalugg, Magmar, Espeon, Slaking
Cool alright. Umm, I chose Sapphire so I can't get Fletchinder, Avalugg, and Espeon(I think) soo can you re-roll again? Thanks

Firox

eepz, come help pwease!
Years
@Playful_Weasel:
Good luck! c:

Thanks, it's going good - so far won my first badge, sadly I'm going to work in 45 minutes (from time of this post, 9:20) so I won't have enough time to upload the photos - I will update this post when I get back. - edited: Ready to share!

So far, none of my Pokemon evolve - so the ones assigned for the team aren't there yet, many I need to evolve once, then evolve trade while holding item (luckily for me I have 2 different 3DS so i can trade with myself)

Basic info - on this journey:
Vainville Town - Route 1 - Aquacorde Town - Route 2 - Santalune Forest - Route 3 - Santalune City

Pokemon & Battles:
Spoiler:

Journey:
Spoiler:

Team so far:
Nickname theme: Latvian style names, I can't have special accented letters in the game, so in game it won't have them

Player's Name: Pērkons
Player's Nickname: Big-P [Trevor's suggested nickname]
Nickname Themes: Latvian style names

Marijas, the female Jigglypuff
*Can't use this Pokemon until I earn at least 3 badges, traded from my French team*
Spoiler:

Mēneša, the female Poliwag
Spoiler:

Vitālijs, the male Treecko
Spoiler:

00 - Rhyhorn - M - nickname: Izjādams - item:
Not yet in team, catchable in Glittering Cave
Nature:
Ability:

Celiņa, the female Durant
Spoiler:

Mārtiņš, the male Fennekin
Spoiler:

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Aug 30, 2023
Bump* Anyone out there willing to give me a team? I wanna start this weekend :D

Your team:
Starmie
Seviper
Shiftry
Glalie
Exeggutor
Primeape

(if u didn't want to hack pokemon in, let me know and I will re-roll for you)

Forum Username: STSplashy
Game Version: Blaze black 2
Restrictions: No restrictions :)

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Oct 24, 2014
Your team:
Starmie
Seviper
Shiftry
Glalie
Exeggutor
Primeape

(if u didn't want to hack pokemon in, let me know and I will re-roll for you)

Forum Username: STSplashy
Game Version: Blaze black 2
Restrictions: No restrictions :)
I'll CONFIRM this team :D

I never used any of those guys on a team before(except Primeape) I'll start once I get home from school today and update once I can.

I don't know what pokemon you can't get on Blaze Black 2, but I got this team for ya.
Sandile
Mienshao
Magneton
Trubbish
Rufflet
Lopunny

(Just incase you can't get any of these or some of these mons, here's another reroll where you can grab pokemon and transfer it to the team above if some are unobtainable)
Magneton
Magmortar
Timburr
Pelipper
Lopunny
Gothorita

EDIT: I'll start now, school got cancelled cause of a storm woot woot!

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Aug 30, 2023
I'll CONFIRM this team :D

I never used any of those guys on a team before(except Primeape) I'll start once I get home from school today and update once I can.

I don't know what pokemon you can't get on Blaze Black 2, but I got this team for ya.
Sandile
Mienshao
Magneton
Trubbish
Rufflet
Lopunny

(Just incase you can't get any of these or some of these mons, here's another reroll where you can grab pokemon and transfer it to the team above if some are unobtainable)
Magneton
Magmortar
Timburr
Pelipper
Lopunny
Gothorita

EDIT: I'll start now, school got cancelled cause of a storm woot woot!

Hey thanks for the rolls, but I asked for no NFE's :/. Sorry for asking but can you re-roll without NFE's checked :D? If anyone else could do it that would be greeeat.

Thanks people :D

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Oct 24, 2014
Hey thanks for the rolls, but I asked for no NFE's :/. Sorry for asking but can you re-roll without NFE's checked :D? If anyone else could do it that would be greeeat.

Thanks people :D
Sorry misread that. Here's your new team. (I actually said No one mine thinking it said "Include NFEs" lol) I guess I got lucky with the roll either way not getting any NFEs on the team xD

Seismitoad
Flareon
Arcanine
Walrein
Cryogonal
Eelektross

and here's another one just incase.
Wigglytuff
Magnezone
Lapras
Corsola
Vaporeon
Grumpig

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Aug 30, 2023
Sorry misread that. Here's your new team. (I actually said No one mine thinking it said "Include NFEs" lol) I guess I got lucky with the roll either way not getting any NFEs on the team xD

Seismitoad
Flareon
Arcanine
Walrein
Cryogonal
Eelektross

and here's another one just incase.
Wigglytuff
Magnezone
Lapras
Corsola
Vaporeon
Grumpig

Ok Thank you very much! I confirm the first team posted because all 6 pokemon are available :D!

Good luck everyone with their teams!

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Oct 24, 2014
Ok Thank you very much! I confirm the first team posted because all 6 pokemon are available :D!

Good luck everyone with their teams!

You're welcome! Good luck as well. Btw if you don't mind. Can you/anyone out there re-roll to replace Primape and Exeggutor on my team. Codes aren't working properly on the VBA so I don't think I can get them. Thanks!

EDIT: Nevermind, I somehow got it to work. Good luck with everyone!

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Oct 24, 2014
Here's my 1st Update!

This first part is what I did before challenging Roxanne
Spoiler:

This next part is when I challenged Roxanne
Spoiler:

Now for the pics (I don't know how to put them in spoilers =/)
I'll update again once I have the time. o/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back