• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Region Argument-The Ulitimate Trainer/Coordinator quest PG13

Zeburaika

The Electric Zebra.
    Years
    Chapter 1: Seirei's Journey Begins!

"Now remember, Seirei, this is going to be your first Pokemon. You need to treat it well!" Seirei's mother, Haruka, called from the docks as her daughter's ferry pulled away. Her father, turned to the side, merely grunted. Haruka slapped him on the shoulder, scolding him for not saying goodbye as the boat took off, speeding towards Sinnoh. The girl on the boat, head held high, couldn't help but let a tear fall.

Finally, after so many years, she was finally getting her first Pokemon. On her belt, however, two Pokeballs already laid comfortably in two holders - unable to be opened. These were Seirei's gifts from her parents, two Pokemon that she would not be able to use until she defeated her first Gym Leader. It was frustrating, sure, but Seirei was sure she could deal with it as she went to the front of the boat to watch for Sinnoh.

That had been several hours ago. Now she stood before Professor Rowan's Lab in Sandgem Town - indecision biting into her. Gripping the locket around her neck tightly, Seirei walked in - Professor Ethan Elm looked up at her in surprise at first, before simply smiling. "Well hello, Seirei! I almost didn't think you'd come! Don't worry, I have your starter ready." He pointed to a Cyndaquil behind him, who looked at her for a few seconds.....Before glaring.

Was she hallucinating? No, that couldn't be. The Cyndaquil was glaring at her. Professor Elm offered a shaky laugh at the sight before picking the Fire Mouse Pokemon up and offering to her. "Cyn....Cyndaquil...." The Pokemon said in warning. It was shockingly clear what the Pokemon has said: "Touch me....I dare you..." As Seirei grabbed the Pokemon regardless of whether or not it would be good to risk her health with such an action, Professor Elm quickly drove off Professor Rowan, who had come over to give Seirei her Pokemon speech.

"She doesn't need it." He said with a curt nod, allowing Professor Rowan to attend to the other new trainers.

"Hello there....Cyndaquil." Seirei said tentatively. The Pokemon glared harder through his eye slits, before snorting and turning his head away. "Look," she began again, "you may not like me, but I want to try and get to know you. I want to be friends!" The Pokemon seemed to understand her a little more, and even offered a smile....Before squirming out of her grip and tackling her in the chest.

"C-Cyndaquil!" Professor Elm said in alarm, helping the girl up again as the Pokemon tottered to a corner. "Seirei, are you-"

"I'm fine! Really!" Seirei said, cutting him off with her small smile, still keeping up the near stoic facade. It wasn't her fault, however. Being quite....Socially awkward, it was still hard for the girl to express her true feelings. She turned to the Cyndaquil, finally displaying her own outrage at the Pokemon. "You.....No matter how much you may hate me, it doesn't mean I like you."

The Pokemon turned to her with yet another glare, although this time more challenging. "I just want you to know this: we can at least TRY to make this work. You don't want to disappoint Professor Elm, right?" This seemed to hit a nerve, as the Pokemon finally tottered towards her again, albeit with hesitance. He didn't trust her, not by a long-shot, but he would not disappoint Professor Elm. The Professor, content when the Pokemon allowed itself to be picked up again, finally offered Seirei her needed items: An Advancedex, which he explained easily enough, before continuing with offering her the five Pokeballs and two Potions.

When he offered the tins of Pokemon food, however, Seirei opened one up after setting Cyndaquil on a nearby table - offering the Fire Mouse a few pieces of food before putting the rest away in the pack on her pack. The Pokemon, in return, placed one of his stubby little paws out in front of him. Raising an eyebrow, the girl carefully shook it.

The truce was made.

A few minutes later, and after a few curt words of advice from all the Professors, Seirei departed once more with Cyndaquil by her side.

"Cyn, cynda, cyndaquil!" The Pokemon announced as they approached the docks. The ferry they were supposed to go on was almost ready to leave. With a sharp gasp of shock, Seirei picked up her new partner and sprinted towards it, hopping on as quickly as possible.

"Sorry about that, Cyndaquil," Seirei panted slightly as she dropped him ungraciously onto the deck. He let out a yip in surprise, rubbing the side of his head in mock pain. "But, now that we're here....I suppose you deserve a name, huh? How about.....Cinder?"

The Pokemon shook his head, unhappy with the name as he followed Seirei to the front of the deck.

"Erm....Ah! I know! Honoo. It means fire."

A dry look was all she received. "Cynda." Cyndaquil laughed. It was very unoriginal. Seirei sighed, looking at the Pokemon for a few seconds in thought.

Finally, it came to her.

"Okay, how about Eien? It means eternal, like our partnership will eventually be." She meant for it to be cheesy, as it gained a laugh from the Pokemon....But he nodded. Eien it was, then.

Smiling, she picked the Pokemon up and placed him on her shoulder, where he whined slightly and climbed back into her arms. Seirei's eyebrow lifted again. Was the Pokemon used to her already?!

Unfortunately, this was not the case as Eien's snores reached her ears. He was making her hold him so he could sleep. "Conniving little punk," Seirei said, laughing as she held him in one arm - much like a child - so she could pet him with her free hand.

HunterZero

Maverick Hunting til the end
    Years
    SU Sheet:
    Name: Vincent Ether
    Nickname: Vince or Ether
    Class: Trainer
    Home Region: Kanto, Pallet Town
    Appearance: Vincent is about 5,6 with blue eyes and black hair which is usually not combed or taking care of stops at the end of his neck. His skin color is white but not to pale it has some color to it he gets into the sun some times. He usually has a big smile on his face.
    Clothing: Vincent likes to wear his favorite color black and red. So he wears a red T-shirt and an black short leather jacket over it. His jeans are black and he wears black shoes with a white stripe across it. He loves to wear his black fingerless gloves and red goggles on the inside and black on the rim.
    Personality: Vincent is reckless. He loves to hang out with his friends and make new ones. He's stubborn when it comes to giving up when it looks like he's going to lose or can't do something. Vincent is all about doing the right thing and fighting for justice and being nice. He loves to play soccer, listen to music and learn new things about pokemon. Vincent's goal in life is to become the greatest pokemon trainer
    History: Vincent was born in Pallet town, with his mom and dad. He would rarely see his dad because his dad usually left on adventures to become a pokemon champion. Vincent's mom would always tell him about some of his dads adventures with his favorite pokemon, Absol. Vincents' dad inspires him today to keep on striving to be the best. Vincent was the "go to guy" when it came to pokemon in Pallet Town besides profesor oak himself. Vincent and his friends would go to profesor oaks' labratory to learn new things about pokemon. Vinces' friends always said that he's the nicest person they meet and he could be the best.
    Random Number: 2
    Wanted Starter: Charmander
    Other: Vincent likes to go as Ether or Vince rather than his real name
    What's Blaine's favourite Pokemon?: Flareon
    Please tell me if I need to change something. Hope to rp with you guys

Last edited:
    Years
    Blitz Chapter 1, continued

He looked at Madison for a minute and then said... My Elekid is called Sparky. I know not that creative but I was just a huge pokemon fan and I liked Ritchie a lot so I decided to call my electric type that also. He stuck out his hand to give Elekid a high five and Elekid zapped him really badly. Blitz getting up afterward: "Wow I completely forgot what Professor Rowan said before. That was a dumb decision on my part..."

Elekid looked a little nervous because he was not chosen by the other trainers, because of this ability, and he just suddenly zapped Blitz. But Blitz, trying to really start a new life and be totally different than he was before just smiled at his Elekid. "It's okay Sparky, it's actually a good thing that you are so juiced up. It makes you look so much more awesome! I will just have to invest in some rubber gloves later to protect myself..."

Elekid smiled at him and went over to shake Pachirisu's hand. Since both were thunder pokemon, he did not think it would effect Pachirisu too much. Although being a "charger" type pokemon... You never know what will happen when he gets a bigger boost in electricity, which would be flowing from Pachirisu's body

dragonite149

I am not male
    Years
    OOC:
    Post your SUs in the OOC Thread now!Don't clog up this thread with them! Any SUs on this thread from now on will get declined!
    HunterZero: Accepted with Squirtle, random Pokemon number 2!
    Pokepokemo: Accepted with wildcard Buizel! Also, you have to wait till you're accepted to post an In Character post.

Rival List:
    Me and Tomackze (Madison Raylas and Blitz Diark)
    Sophie and Zeburaika (Belle Greene and Seirei Mizuki)
    Me and Sameo (Jake Klay and Zakaria Fox)
    HunterZero and Pokepokemo (Vincent Ether and Mazz Piercer)

Also, this RP is more popular than I thought!

IC:
    Madison Raylas-Extra Interaction Post
    Blitz's Elekid, who was called Sparky, went over to shake Spice's hand.
    "Your Elekid looks strong. What do you say to a battle when we get off the boat? To see who's Pokemon is strongest?" Madison said to Blitz. Spice's ears perked up at the mention of a battle.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2011
    Awesome, thank you!!

Belle knew it was for the best to go through with this - after arriving at Sinnoh, but even so she was still nervous. The building was tall, with large icy glass staring back at her. Kids were going in an out, a look of joy on their faces, one that wasn't quite mirrored back in hers. She tried to look her best for today, letting her long dark hair down and wearing make up for once, her parents were behind her, already egging her to go inside.

Through the glass she saw a girl who had dark hair and odd eyes, who was picking up her new pokemon - a Cyndaquil, Belle's favourite pokemon, and so instantly a pang of jealousy went through her, this girl was pretty, tall and had a great figure, along with a fire pokemon. Belle sighed, and elapsed through the doors.

"Are you exciteeddd!" Her mother squealed.

Belle didn't reply, she only spoke when Professer Elm approached.

"Ahh! Belle Greene, I'm glad you've found your way." He beckoned towards a table with a dome on it, holding poke balls, "This way"

Belle followed, getting more and more nervous - what if the pokemon didn't like her? What if the other kids bullied her like the one's at school. She came to the dome, her reflection loomed above it as she looked down on the poke balls.

Elm pressed a button, which opened up the dome. "This..." He said "Is your perfect matched pokemon" He handed it to her.

"Thank you" She whispered, taking the ball in her hand. She'd seen trainers doing this many times, and so pressed the white button on it, and so in a red flash and a chimp looking pokemon appeared.

"Chimchar!" The pokemon cried, looking up at her with his eyes, the flame tail of his burned brightly.

"Chimchar..." She said, and smiled. She bent down and offered her hand out to his. Chimchar ignored the hand and instead climbed onto her back and on her head. She laughed and pulled him down, as she held him she saw her relfection in his eyes "My pokemon" She smiled.

Professer Elm smiled, "And this is your AdvanceDex - your mother said that you already know how to use it, so go on - try it out"

Belle took the AdvanceDex and held it over Chimchar:

"Chimchar, the Monkey Pokémon. Chimchar easily climbs the sheerest of walls and lives on mountain tops. When it sleeps, its flames go out" it cackled at her.

Elm coughed, "Have you er, thought of a nickname for him?" He asked.

She hadn't, words flashed through her brain - Flame/Scorch/Fire - all so original she couldn't face it. One name stood out at her though, and it didn't have anything to do with fire, but was a simple handsome name.

"Yes, his name is Kahn" She said, Chimchar nodded, knowing it was right.

"Here is your 5 pokeballs, pokemon food and potions - use them wisely" Elm said, before turning away to talk to another trainer. Belle took them and looked at them, the pokemon food was heavey, so she placed it right at the bottom of her backpack, then the potions on top, then the pokeballs on the side. Chimchar balanced on her head, holding a beanie hat.
    "Where did you get that from, Kahn?" She asked.

"From me" Her father replied "I saw you looking at it the other day, and so I thought I'd get it for you for being such a great kid." He smiled, showing the wrinkles round his eyes.
    Belle smiled, feeling tears forming "I'm gonna miss you dad" and she hugged him and placed the hat on her head. In the reflection she thought she looked pretty good.

Finally she boarded the boat, after saying her goodbyes to her parents she felt happy and content - a new adventure was ahead of her, and she had her own companion - a Chimchar nicknamed Kahn, and his flame already burned brightly in her heart.

Suddenly, her Chimchar saw an Elekid, and bounded after him. "Wait! Kahn come back!" Belle ran after him, meeting Elekid's trainer Blitz. "Sorry about that" She said quietly, scooping up Chimchar in her hands.

Last edited:

HunterZero

Years
    "Vincent wake up!" Vincents' mother yelled from downstairs their house with important news on her mind

Vincent quickly opened his eyes and jumped out of bed with a big smile on his face. Today is the day he left for his pokemon journey in sinnoh.

"Yeah mom?" Vincent answered running quickly down the stairs only to trip on his own feet and fall down the rest of the way.

"Are you ok honey?" Vincent's mother asked as she came rushing to his side.

"Oh yeah mom I've fell down these stairs more than once," Vincent said getting up and rubbing his head. "So what's so important mom?" He asked as he went into the kitchen looking for food.

"Well today is the day you get to start your journey here in sinnoh," She replied as she took out a backpack filled with supplies and Vincents' favorite clothes. Vincent and his family had move to sinnoh for the great oppurtinity for Vincents' pokemon trainer ocuppation. Vincent ran straight out side excited forgeting to put on clothes.

"Vincent clothes honey!" Vincent's mother shouted. Vincent didn't relize but he ran out of the house only in a t-shirt and underwear.

"Oh yeah right," Vincent said embaresed hoping noone saw him without clothes. He walked back into the house and put on his favortie clothes.

"Alright now I start my pokemon journey!" Vincent exclaimed as he adjusted his gloves and goggles.

Vincent walked outside looking around wondering what pokemon he's going to get. "I soo want charamander or squirtle," Vincent thought to himself. "It been many years but now it's time," Vincent thought.

Vincent looked into his backpack and took out a list of what to do. "So go to professor Rowans' lab, cool," Vincent thought as he put it back and rushed there.

As he walked into the lab excitment took over and he jumped in joy as he saw all the pokemon on the table. He was about to rush towards them until an old gentlemen stopped him.

"Excuse me young man but before you get a pokemon you must first take these things," The man said handing Vincent the Advanced pokedex, 5 pokeballs, 2 potions and three tins of pokemon food. Vincent put it all in his black backpack and walked towards the table to recieve his pokemon.

"I sooo want Char-," Vincent began to say as professor Rowan brought out a turtle like pokemon. "This pokemon is Squirtle he's a water type and easy to train," He said handing Squirtle and his pokeball over.

"Oh ok cool," Vincent said not as entushastic as he was before. Vincent only really knew how to train fire pokemon and heard most of the other trainers had electric so he's at an disadvantage with squirtle.

"Alright Squirtle or should i call you Shellblast, we are going to beat any electric type pokemon that come at us!" Vincent exclaimed and the squirtle smiled liking it's new name.

"Not all the trainers have electric type pokemon young man and by the way you name is Vincent Ether right," Rowan said.

"Yeah," Vincent answered with a smile on his face.

"You're late and the ferry is about to leave," Rowan said turning around and attending to other things.

"Oh yeah that's right man I forgot didn't I!" Vincent groaned running out the door Shellblast in his arms. "Alright Shellblast let's show them what we got pal!" Vincent said running as fast as he can running toward the ferry. Many thoughts rushed through his head, what pokemon he was going to meet, what kinda of people the other trainers were.

Vincent barely made it onto the ferry Shellblast jumping out of his arms and patted Vincent's legs. "Phew we barley made it uh, buddy," Vincent said tired from all the running. The two walked around nervous on making a good impression on the others. He noticed the chimchar and the elekid trainers talking and a trainer with pacharisu wathcing.

Vincent to shy to walk over and say hi at the monment thought of a brillant plan to introduce himself but it was kinda bold. He ran to the front of the ferry jumped onto the railing on the very edge with Shellblast on his shoulder. "Hi my name is Vincent Ether I go by Vince or Ether nice to meet you, this is Shellblast my squritle and me and him plan to be the best!" Vincent yelled.

Years
    Blitz Chapter 1: Continued

Sparky also turned his head when he heard the word "battle." He started to practice some punches and got his mind focused before the battle. He then looked up at Blitz, hoping that his trainer would like to battle also. Blitz agreed to the battle after seeing the excitement in Elekid's face. He wasn't thrilled about the idea but he would give it a try and see if he'd like it or not. Then he went back to staring at the nice scenery that he was leaving and the one he was about to arrive at. He enjoyed the nice breeze that went his way when the wind passed by his face, caused by the speed of the boat. His Elekid too liked the breeze and found it to be very pleasant. And they were soon entering Dulero...

Then all of a sudden a mysterious trainer came to him. Her Chimchar bounded after his Elekid before she even reached him... She quickly apologized for what happened. But it was not a big deal. Blitz replied

"That is okay. Your Chimchar just looked super excited to meet my pokemon and Sparky seems to have liked the Chimchar also."

"Anyways my name is Blitz. What is your name?" Blitz said. This was new to him... He was meeting so many new trainers and so many new pokemon... It was different, definitely something that he was never used to. And all seem so friendly, so different from the people in Mosdeep.

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2011
    Belle smiled at Blitz, glad to have met someone friendly and non judging. "I'm Belle" She said "And this is Kahn, my Chimchar" She looked down at th Elekid Sparky, tiny little volts were sparking between then little slabs on his forehead - he was a great looking pokemon. Belle got out her AdvanceDex to add him to it:

"Elekid, the Electric Pokémon. Elekid waves its arms to produce a strong electrical charge and gains strength when lightning is present."

Then Kahn jumped down from her arms, and faced the Elekid - his two hands when in fists on the floor and his tail burned even brighter. Kahn looked up at Belle and chimed "Chimcharr!"

Belle nodded, beginning to understand "I think...my Chimchar Kahn would like to battle your Elekid" She paused "Are we allowed to battle?" She asked.

Years
    Blitz blushed when Belle complemented him, he wasn't used to that. And he liked the way their pokemon seem to like each other already. That was a very pleasant surprise.

When she asked if they'd like to battle he suddenly remembered that he had a battle with Madison also. "I would like to say yes but not immediately after we get off. I still have to do my battle with Madison, who also has a thunder pokemon so I think we will be great rivals." He asked her if they could battle the day after

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2011
    Belle nodded "I understand, that'd be fine" She turned away and Kahn followed her - just as a kid named Vincent announced his arrival. He jumped onto the railings with his Squirtle next to him.

Belle waved shyly at him, she wasn't used to friendly people like this.

Years
    Blitz also turned over and greeted Vincent. "Hi my name is Blitz and as you can see this is Sparky, my Elekid." I see you have a Squirtle here called Shellblast.

He pulled out of advance dex and looked up information on Shellblast

Squirtle, the water turtle pokemon. Squirtle's shell is not merely used for protection. The shell's rounded shape and the grooves on its surface help minimize resistance in water, enabling this POKéMON to swim at high speeds.

"Hm... interesting..." Blitz thought to himself. He wanted to battle the Squirtle too but three battles in three days might be a little too much for him

HunterZero

Years
    Vincent smiled as the girl waved to him, maybe a new friend he thought to himself as he dropped down to go talk to her. "Hi hi you know my name what's yours?" Vincent asked adjusting his goggles.

Shellblast trotted over to the girls' chimchar had waved his hand with a big grin on his face.

Vincent then drew his attention to the trainer with the elekid. "Hi Blitz, Hi Sparky," Vincent said taking out his advance dex. "Umm oh does this thing work again?" Vincent asked.

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2011
    "My name is Belle" She replied, and waved her hand over her fire pokemon "And this is Kahn, my Chimchar." As she saw him struggling with the Pokedex, she went over and moved her hand over the lit up button "Just press this, and it should work" She said.

HunterZero

Years
    "Belle that's a pretty name," Vincent said as she pressed the button on his pokedex. "Wow cool thanks," He said as he looked at the chimchar. "Wow a fire pokemon I love fire types," Vince said as he crouched down to greet it. "Hey there little guy the names Vincent but call me Ether or Vince and this is shellblast the coolest squirtle you'll meet," Vincent said as he stood back up. "So what brings a pretty girl like you here?" Vincent asked smiling.

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2011
    "Thanks" Belle said to his compliment "Well.." She began shyly "I'm a pokemon orientated person, and I love adventures and journies and things to do. This here just seems perfect for me, not only that but I got my first pokemon here" She reached her hand up and placed her hand in Kahn's fur. "What about you?" She said, her voice low.

HunterZero

Years
    "Well pretty much the same reason you're here but I've got someone special I gotta prove myself too," Vincent said looking at Shellblast. "My dad is a top grade trainer from where I come from his name is Elnic Ether and I need to become stronger than him," Vincent then smiled at Shellblast and took out a picture of him and his dad from his pocket. "This is a picture of me my dad and his favorite two pokemon his absol and charizard, this is where i get my love of fire pokemon from," Vincent put the picture away.

"So I must become the best trainer ever to prove myself to my dad," Vincent said

Zeburaika

The Electric Zebra.
    Years
    Chapter 1: Seirei's Journey Begins! (Continued)

Seirei watched from a distance at the many new trainers who had come on the boat, mindful not to wake up Cyndaquil as she turned to the ocean. "Oh, I hope we get to this place soon..." She murmured, already uncomfortable with the number of people.

At her comment, Cyndaquil opened his eyes and stretched - looking at all of the new people and their Pokemon for only a moment before climbing out of Seirei's arm and onto the railing of the ferry. He turned to her immediately, clearly more alert and hostile yet again. The girl sighed, rubbing her forehead as she contemplated her options. "Okay, Eien. I get it. You still don't trust me. And you've even used me, but can't you calm down?" She asked.

A huff and a shake of his head was Eien's answer. Seirei bit her lower lip, fists clenching as she turned from him. "...Fine then. I'll make you a deal. If you help me beat the first gym where we're going, you'll never have to deal with me again. I'll release you into the wild, because I certainly won't need you after that."

The Cyndaquil gasped slightly, loud enough to where Seirei could hear his hurt, and sniffled. Sure, he didn't like her, but he didn't want her to release him! The Pokemon inwardly wondered what had happened to the girl's conviction in her earlier statements, but his eyes teared up nonetheless. "C-cynda.....Cyndaquiiiillllll!!!!!" He cried, a high pitched wail that made Seirei almost regret her words. She turned to face him, arms crossed.

"What? Why are you crying?" She asked, her tone cold. Inwardly she was quite worried, of course, but her lack of social skills lead her to sound quite stoic. "Are you crying because you're frustrated? So am I, Eien. Now, will you stop?"

The Pokemon's cries continued.

"Please? Look, I only said that because you were acting unreasona-"

"Cyndaquiiiillllll!!!" The Pokemon cried.

"Eien, come on-"

"Quiiilllll! Cyn-cyndaquiilll!"

"Alright, quit it! I take back what I said!" Seirei conceded, picking the Pokemon up when a few others started watching. The Fire Mouse Pokemon's cries faded into silence, and he looked up at his trainer expectantly. Seirei frowned. "Now listen, Eien. If you want to stay with me, 'cause I want to stay with you, you need to be a little more willing! Nothing good will come of us fighting like this!"

Eien nodded, wiping his eyes with his stubby paws.

"That's better, thank you. I think I know why you're so against this partnership, too. I bet you were just as afraid as me. It's scary, leaving a place you know to go with some stranger to a foreign land." Seirei paused, petting Eien as he sniffled. "But like I said earlier, we'll eventually grow closer, and our partnership will last forever. I know it sounds cheesy and all, but that's my promise to you. If I ever go back on it, may Arceus strike me down with a bolt of lightning."

Eien seemed to calm down after this, nodding again before looking at the other new Pokemon. Some he remembered from the lab, but doubted that they remembered him. All of the Pokemon hadn't been together for long, anyway. Seirei sighed, turning to the ocean as Eien fell asleep once more.

"Honestly, I wonder if I should even be doing this..." She murmured. A slight glance to her new Pokemon, however, and she managed to give a soft smile. 'Well, I guess it wouldn't hurt...' She thought to herself, petting the Pokemon as she leaned against the side of the boat.

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2011
    Belle looked at the picture, noting the beauty and serenity of the Absol. The gym leader she had seen in magazines before, he was famous and was a great trainer. Feeling jealous of the girl with the Cyndaquil who just entered the boat and then Vince with his famous father, she simply nodded coldly. She walked over to the railings which overlooked the sea. Kahn climbed up her back and onto her shoulder. The wind blew in her hair and his fur, and the soft light shined in their eyes and she could faintly pick up the smell from the sea. "Looks like it's just you and me, Kahn" She said quietly.

"Chimchar." He replied.

Back