• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Region Argument-The Ulitimate Trainer/Coordinator quest PG13

Years
    • Seen Jan 3, 2018
    T.J. ran to the ferry, he was used to running so this was no problem. He reached it just in time, Going to Sinnoh was a big step for him. Hailing from the Kanto region, he would see all kinds of pokemon he's never seen before. He looked at the note from Gary Oak again. "T.J., I woke up a lot earlier than you. I'm taking a trip to the Sinnoh region. I left you a ferry ticket attached to the back of this note. Meet me there, I have a surprise for you. -- Oak"

T.J. could already tell he was getting a pokemon, he just didn't know which one. He walked around the deck for a bit, he was thirsty and hungry but dead broke. He reached into his jacket pocket out of habbit, and was surprised to find a wallet with a tiny bit of money inside and another note. "Thought you might need this." T.J. smiled to him self and thought "Remember to thank Oak.. he's a good guy."

When the ferry reached Sinnoh he got off and ran to Sandgem town, as he ran the wind blew through his dark brown hair. It was in a crew cut since he had just had a hair cut from where he came from. He was about 5'7, his tan skin from being out in the sun so much. His eyes matched his hair being a dark brown. He was extremely fit too. He could run for a good period of time.

When he finally reached Sandgem, he walked again catching his breath. He reached the lab, he knocked on the door and opened it. He saw Professar Oak talking to Professar Rowan. Oak looked at him, "Oh! T.J. just the man I wanted to see, how was your trip?" Oak asked cheerfully. "Good, thanks for the money. I really appericate everything you've done for me professor." Dawn looked at him and Oak gave her an I'll tell you later look back.

"T.J. I told you to meet me here so I could give you a pokemon, your a great kid and I think having a pokemon will be great for you." Oak said, he picked up a pokeball and threw it to T.J. "Here catch." T.J. caught it with one hand and looked at it. "Go ahead and press the middle button." Oak said. T.J. did what he was told and pressed on the button a small green pokemon with a bulb on it's back sprang out. "Bulba!" It said happily. "Oh wow a Bulbasaur! A lot of my friends either got to choose a Charmander, Bulbasaur, or Squirtle when they went off on there pokemon journeys! I never thought I'd actually get to have one of these!" The smile on T.J's face went from ear to ear. Bulbasaur looked at T.J. then back at Oak then at Rowan, puzzled and a bit over whelmed. "Bulbasaur, this is T.J. he's going to be your new trainer." Said Oak. Bulbasaur then looked back and T.J. and with a half smile shook it's head while saying "Bulba!"

"How do you like him T.J.?" professor Rowan asked. "He's perfect!" While kneeling down to pet his new pokemon's head. "Now that brings the next question T.J. would you like to be a Trainer or-" Before Oak could finish T.J. instantly said "Trainer! I wanna be a trainer!" Rowan and Oak laughed "Well then trainer it is, take this ticket and get on the boat to take you to the Dulero region. Take this, an advance dex and some basic supplies." T.J. looked at the supplies, 5 pokeballs, 2 potions, and 3 tins of pokemon food. He shoved this stuff in his back pack but keeping the pokeballs in his jacket pockets.

"Ready Bulbasaur?" T.J. asked his new companion. As he got up, he looked at professar Oak. "I just want to thank you again professar.. this means so much to me it's always been a dream of mine.. I'm just go glad it's happening." T.J. extended his hand and Oak grabbed it. He didn't say anything but gave T.J. a look that said make me proud. He then reached out his hand to professar Rowan, "Nice meeting you Professor Rowan." She grabbed his hand. "Likewise T.J." "I really should be going now, take care." He walked out the door and to the boat. "You know Bulbasaur, I'm gonna call you Pan. Because Pan was a nature god and your a grass type so I think it fits!" "Bulba!" was the response T.J. got as he walked onto the Boat.

He stood there a while and noticed a lot of people talking to each other, he decided to just look out at the sea for a bit. Holding Pan and ready to start a new chapter in his life.

dragonite149

I am not male
    Years
    Chapter 2-Route 1

OOC: I'm loving the posts! So, descriptive level ups for the descriptive posts:
    Zeburaika, Eien the Cyndaquil grew to LV6!
    Tomackze, Sparky the Elekid grew to LV6!
    Sophie, Kahn the Chimchar grew to LV6!
    JTJP770, Pan the Bulbasaur grew to LV6!

And Chapter 2 of the roleplay. 2-3 posts are needed:

Route 1.
    Route 1 is a sandy beach route going from the Dulero Docks to Koaruhie Town. There are a few trees and rocks there. Pokemon available for capture are:

Meguroco LV3
    Leer, Rage

Otamaro LV3
    Bubble, Growl

Hiyappu LV4 (Rare)
    Scratch, Leer

If a pokemon is rare, you need a great post to catch it.

Objectives:
    *Get off the ferry
    *Battle your rival (joint post) (See first post on second page for rival details)
    ~Catch a Pokemon (Optional, though I'd doubt you want to pass up this chance!)
    ~Battle a wild Pokemon
    *Arrive at Koaruhie Town

The following joint post is brought to you by dragonite149 and Tomackze!

IC:
    When they landed at the Dulero docks, near Koaruhie City, Madison looked at Blitz and reminded him of the battle they had agreed upon on the ferry ride.

Blitz remembered the talk on the ferry and commanded Sparky onto the battlefield. Madison commanded Spice onto the battlefield. Sparky seemed to be excited about the battle and so did Spice. They looked at each other prepared for an epic battle of thunder.

Madison quickly made her Pachirisu use a Quick Attack on Blitz's Elekid, who also called for a Quick Attack on the Pachirisu. The two matched up perfectly in speed and hit each other, having little effect as they bounced off each other. Pachirisu smirked and stuck out it's paw to gesture Elekid to "come on at it" and Elekid returned the favor.

Then Blitz told Elekid to Leer at Pachirisu with sharp eyes. It felt like his eyes were expanding. Spice started to loosen up her defense, mesmerized by Elekid's eyes. However, Madison snapped her out of it by yelling a command: "Spice! Snap out of it and use Growl!"

Spice stood her ground and began to growl at Elekid with a ferocious roar to showed that it was serious. This echoed throughout the entire field and pushed Elekid back. He was starting to get a little scared and his quivering began to weaken his offense. But then Blitz screamed at Elekid and told him to concentrate.

The two were equal in this field too, one weakened the others defense but the other easily weakened his offense. The trainers were having a lot of fun in their first ever battle with their pokemon.

Then they decided to use brute force and battle with that. Spice used quick attack to speed herself up, not for a tackling attack but rather to use the spikes on his tail to damage Elekid. Elekid on the other hand used quick attack also but he was planning on using his abnormally large hands to hit Pachirisu. The two attacks connected, much more effective now then ever before and the two pokemon took a step back. They were both panting and breathing very heavily after this. Their trainers also started to breathe a little heavier as they too were getting into this match.

"What other moves does Spice know? She knows Quick Attack and Growl, but what else?" Madison thought to herself. Then, she scanned Spice on her AdvanceDex.

"Quick Attack. Growl. Bide," it mechanically stated. By the time it took to scan the little Elesquirrel Pokemon, Elekid was coming in with a Quick Attack. Madison had to think quickly.

"Spice, Quick Attack up that tree!" Madison commanded, pointing to a medium sized oak tree. Spice went into Quick Attack move and rocketed up the bark of the tree. Soon, Spice was sitting on a branch, mischievously hurling nuts at Elekid. Each nut hit Elekid on the head, annoying him.

"Pa-chi-risu, pa-pa-pachi-risu!" Spice teased the annoyed Elekid. She was probably saying "You can't get me, na na na na na na!"

Angered by this, Sparky tried to Quick Attack up the tree. However, it failed. It didn't have the natural ability to do it.

"It's time for us to think outside the box too," Blitz thought. He studied his surroundings carefully. There was the tree, the sea and a couple of rocks around the battlefield.

"Sparky, punch that rock with Quick Attack, then throw the fragments at Spice!" Blitz commanded. Elekid did exactly what Blitz said.

"Spice, dodge the rocks by jumping down with Quick Attack!" Madison commanded. Spice jumped down from the branch, skimming some rocks.
    Spice was getting tired, and so was Sparky. The next move would be the one that decided the battle.

Madison commanded Spice to use Growl, and only stop when she said to. Spice Growled ferociously at Sparky, never letting her guard down. Soon, Spice was becoming tired from the Growling.

"Rest with Bide!" Madison commanded. Elekid had a low attack now, and she was going to use it to her advantage. Pachirisu started to glow white, while Sparky came in with a Quick Attack. Growling in determination, Spice took the attack. She was getting even more tired now, and so was Sparky. Sparky used Quick Attack on Spice again, who took the hit. Both Pokemon were on the verge of fainting.
    "Now Spice! Release the energy!" Madison commanded. Spice let out a beam of bright light at Elekid, who collided with the blast while using Quick Attack. Somehow, Sparky managed to make contact with Spice, damaging her. But, the damage from the Bide had taken its toll on Sparky. When the bright white light faded, both Pokemon were revealed to have fainted.

Last edited:
    Years
    Two pokemon battles in two days: Now a battle with Belle (Sophie)

Blitz waited under a tree for Belle to come. He could not stop thinking of his epic battle with Madison, and his Elekid agreed, while they sat under the tree. This was going to be a great year for him as he was getting ready for another epic battle... This time with Belle.

Soon he saw Belle calling to him, she was running a little late but she did get there in time. The two greeted each other and then decided to get into a battle.

Elekid jumped forward in front of his trainer and Belle summoned Chimchar in her part.

The two began to square off, Belle quickly told Kahn to use his leer attack on Elekid. Kahn gleered at Elekid with his intense eyes, trying to draw his attention and loosen him up. Blitz responded with a leer attack back at the Chimchar. The two stared deeply into each other's eyes and both started to loosen up a little.

Then Chimchar went right for Sparky and decided to scratch him with his sharp claws. The only problem was that Elekid was both faster and stronger than Chimchar; he easily dodged it with a Quick Attack and struck him. This was a damaging blow that Chimchar felt directly, not being able to protect itself in time.

Blitz saw the difference in speed and thus went for another quick attack as Chimchar would be too slow to defend himself. But Chimchar reacted quickly, seeing that there were leaves under this tree due to the autumn season, he quickly threw the trees at Elekid to throw Sparky off and then scratch him. This too proved to have a direct impact.

Blitz, discouraged by what happened decided that it was time to use speed to his full advantage, and take Chimchar out that way. He had Sparky circle Chimchar with his speed, appearing in one side just to quickly disappear to the other side. Belle's Chimchar was confused by this and continually slashed into the empty air. It started to tire out.

But Belle told Kahn to relax and listen for where Elekid was going. Chimchar calmed down and tried to listen, but Elekid quickly hit it with a quick attack. It was hard for Chimchar to focus when Elekid was faster than him and also threatening him. Chimchar started to freak out and stopped listening to her trainer's orders.

This was when Blitz took advantage and hit another quick attack. Then Sparky smashed Chimchar in the head with his powerful fist. The battle did not look good for Chimchar who began to get a little dizzy. It tried to throw the leaves at Elekid again but this also failed since Elekid was too fast for it. It started to run out of options when, BAM! a devastating quick attack got it straight in the head.

Chimchar fell to the ground, to the point of unconsciousness. Belle reacted and was about to run to pick up her Chimchar when it suddenly arose... It's eyes started to burn violently as if it somehow got possessed or something...

Belle checked her pokedex to see what was happening to her Chimchar:
    Blaze: a serious method used by Chimchar in order to obtain a high amount of power in a short amount of time. Only experienced trainers can handle this.
    No...She thought. "Kahn!" She called him, he didn't even turn around, his eyes burned brightly along with his flaming tail that almost engulfed his body.

"ChimmmmCHAR!" He screamed, letting the entire fire engulf him, and with a sweep he stood there, his fur alight and bright.
    "Sparky, quick attack!" Blitz ordered, and Sparky jumped forward, heading for Kahn.
    "Kahn dodge it!" Belle instructed, but he didn't listen – and instead went straight after him with his claws for a scratch attack, managing a direct hit.
    Sparky fell back down to the ground, but didn't give up. He stood up. "Sparky just hold your ground!" Kahn suddenly jumped up into the air and headed towards Sparky, his hands outstretched ready to scratch.
    "Sparky, now quick attack for his head!" Sparky was weak, but managed enough power to jump into the air. They reached eachother, and with a boom they collided it an array of dust. And when it cleared, it seemed like both pokemon had fainted – a draw.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Title: Blitz battling a Meguroco

After that second epic battle, Blitz decided to give his pokemon a potion to heal it up. It had been amazing so far and it had really gotten super strong, he then noticed a Meguroco and wanted to capture it so he can add it to his team. He sent out his Elekid who was ready to attack it. The Elekid started off with a quick attack. It appeared at first next to the Meguroco and then suddenly disappeared and landed next to it before it suddenly just stopped and gave it a great leer. It's eyes opened up and Meguroco was shocked and stunned after seeing it. Meguroco began to loosen up his body and his defense began to drop. And he even did not attack as he was too intimidated.

So Elekid went for it again, this time he appeared and then disappeared and then struck Meguroco in the forehead with his quick attack. Meguroco was ready for him this time and raged on the Elekid. It was not too effective and even caused the pokemon to be paralyzed while he was at it. Even though it was a ground type it was still effective against it because he physically connected with the body of Elekid and received the full dose of the attack. Meguroco was paralyzed and unable to attack with it's second rage, which would have been more powerful.

Then Elekid soon appeared again and disappeared, but this time it jumped up and caused Meguroco to completely not know where it was and it landed with another quick attack, this time hitting it in the forehead again. The Meguroco was starting to get tired and starting to get a little dizzy. And it felt the static shock of the paralysis and was still unable to attack. Elekid quickly used another quick attack but while the Meguroco anticipated it to disappear and began to search for it, it ended up sliding below it so that it got under the alligator pokemon. It landed a very sharp punch to the mouth of the pokemon, a physical attack but with his big hands was more effective than other physical attacks. It then quick attack it's head onto the belly of the alligator causing it to faint. Blitz threw a pokeball at the pokemon--

Pokemon: Elekid

Elekid's attacks: Quick Attack, Leer
    Elekid's level: 5
    Items: AdvanceDex, Four Pokeballs, One Potion, and Three tins of Pokemon food

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2011
    The battle was long and hard, and ended up in a draw. After a long nap and a potion Chimchar seemed to be back to his oldself. Belle was sitting at a bench with his head on her lap, and he was fast asleep again. She was glad to be off the ferry now, Chimchar seemed to be nervous of the water, which was understandable of course. She looked across at Blitz who was battling again she sighed, he can't keep going on like that - pokemon need rest too. Maybe she was just jealous like usual, that was a pretty cool looking pokemon he was battling.

Finally she arrived at Koaruhie town, it was just like home.

dragonite149

I am not male
    Years
    OOC:
    I won't be posting with my other character, Jake Klay, until Sameo posts.
    Also, potions can heal fainted pokemon as well as low hit point ones.

Level ups:
    Blitz's Elekid, Sparky, grew to LV7!
    Madison's Pachirisu, Spice, grew to LV6!

Belle's Chimchar, Kahn, grew to LV6!
    Blitz's Elekid, Sparky, grew to LV8!

Captures:
    Blitz captured a Male LV3 Meguroco with the Intimidate ability!

Notes
    Tomackze, in the first part of your post, you stated that Elekid had fainted, however in the second part, Elekid is at full hit points. You could've wrote about using a potion on Elekid, instead of letting its hit points magically fill up.

IC:
    Spice had fallen on the battlefield, unable to battle. I have to do something about my fainted Spice. But what?
    Then, Madison remembered she had some Potions. The young girl took one of the purple sprays out of her bag, and pulled the trigger to spray it on her Pachirisu. As soon as the droplets began to land on the little electric squirrel en masse, it began to regain Hit points. Soon, Spice was fighting fit again.
    "Hey Spice, that was a great battle there. You deserve a reward," Madison said to her squirrel Pokemon, tossing up a tibbit of Pokemon food. Spice jumped up to catch it in her mouth, when another Pokemon caught it in a Bubble it had blown. Spice tried to break the bubble, but it just resulted in her getting damaged.
    Then, the Pokemon who had launched the Bubble revealed itself while jumping from the ocean to the Bubble it had made. It popped the bubble and ate the food inside, before falling onto the sand.
    It was a spherical Pokemon, with a tadpole like tail. It had bulges at the side of its head for cheeks. It was black, with a cream face and a blue tail and cheeks. It was clearly an Otamaro, though Madison didn't know that.
    She pulled her AdvanceDex out of her bag and lifted up the top screen. She used it to scan the Otamaro.
    'Otamaro, the Tadpole Pokemon It notifies its comrades of danger by making its cheeks vibrate to create high-pitched melodic sounds' it stated in the mechanical voice Pokedexs were known for.
    Interesting. An Otamaro. It looks like a Water Type. Madison thought. In the time she had taken to scan the Otamaro, the tadpole Pokemon had already scored a Growl on Spice. If its a battle you want, Otamaro, it's a battle you'll get.
    "Spice, Quick Attack that Otamaro!" Madison shouted, pointing at the tadpole Pokemon. Her Pachirisu, Spice, dashed at the Otamaro, inflicting quite a lot of damage. However, Otamaro took this chance to use its tail to whip up some sand to cloak it. Then, the wild Pokemon used Bubble, at some of the acorns on the tree. They were dislodged, hitting Spice on the head. It's using the enviroment to its advantage. Well, I can do that too.
    "Spice, hide in that pile of leaves!" Madison commanded, pointing to a pile of red and brown leaves. The Elesquirrel Pokemon scurried over the the leaves and hid in them.
    "Now, use the leaves as cover as you climb the tree," Madison whispered, so only Spice could hear. The little electric type crept up the tree, while Otamaro thought it was still in the leaves. As such, it used Bubble on the leaves. However, Spice managed to avoid it, due to being up on the branches of the tree at this point. Then, Spice jumped down from the tree, towards Otamaro, with Quick Attack. Spice collided with the Tadpole Pokemon, knocking it down and backwards into the sand.
    It tried to Growl, but it failed to do it. Madison took this as a sign that it was ready to capture, so she pulled a Pokeball out of her bag. She hurled the red and white sphere at the Tadpole Pokemon, who was sucked inside the Pokeball. The Pokeball shook once, twice, and even thrice. Madison waited- waited for the Pokeball to stop shaking. Spice carefully watched the Pokeball too...

((OOC: So, Otamaro capture or not?))

Years
    [OOC: Forgot that I handled yours for a minute.
    LEVELS

Madison's Spice had risen to level 6 prior to this. Now it had risen to LVL 7 due to the epic battle with Elekid.

And Madison caught an Otamaro

Ability: Swift Swim
    Moves: Bubble, Growl
    Level: 3

IC: Blitz then saw another pokemon, this time it was a blue monkey that looked super rare. He opened up his pokedex and took a look at it.

Hiyappu the blue monkey pokemon. It gathers water, stored in its head fur, to dampen its body, sprinkling itself with its tail. The water stored in the tuft on its head is full of nutrition and plants watered with it will grow well.
    Noticing that it was a water pokemon he decided to bring out his Elekid to do some cruise control. His Elekid generated lightning from his body and shot the attack at the Hiyappu, it travelled to him in a much faster speed since Elekid was so much stronger than this pokemon. The attack worked to perfection and stunned the Hiyappu. It fell to the floor for a second, then it was mad. It charged Elekid... jumping in front of him and then giving him a leer with his intimidating eyes. Elekid felt the pressure of this and his defense dropped. But Elekid was also the faster of the two pokemon, so before he could use another move...

Elekid grabbed him with both hands and used Thunder shock. This proved to be super effective as it could not leave Elekid's massive hands as the thunder pokemon just zapped him clean of any of his energy. Hiyappu fell to the floor, out for the count. Normally Blitz would feel bad for the pokemon and try to capture it to bring it to the pokemon center to heal, or just carry it there. But something changed in him. He just left the pokemon where it was and continued on with his journey. He wanted to find a challenge for his Elekid, and this pokemon surely was not a challenge. It wasn't even worth his time to capture it... He threw a tin of pokemon food to his Elekid to eat, congratulating him on so many consecutive awesome battles. His pokemon was surely getting really strong and he really appreciated that. Just then he saw a shiny object on the floor, he went over to pick it up. What did he just find?

Pokemon:

Elekid's attacks: Quick Attack, Leer, Thundershock
    Elekid's level: 8
    Elekid's Ability: Static

Meguroco attacks: Rage, Leer
    Meguroco's level: 3
    Meguroco's ability: Intimidate

Items: AdvanceDex, Four Pokeballs, One Potion, and Three tins of Pokemon food

HunterZero

Maverick Hunting til the end
    Years
    Vincent went back outside after the little fight with Shellblast and took a deep breath. "Hey Shellblast look!" Vincent said as the ferry and come to Dulero docks on a sandy sunny beach. Vincent loves beaches he used to go often with his dad and mother before his dad became a famous trainer and had to go away all the time. As the ferry docked, with a big smile jumped right off the ferry before the stairs came down ignoring the other trainers he took of he's shoes and started to run on the beach with Shellblast right behind him smiling along. "Isn't this great!" Vincent shouted falling backwards into the sand. "I think I should change into my swim trunks," Vincent said smiling looking at Shellblast who was digging into the sand. Vincent then ran behind a tree and quickly changed into his black swim trunks with a red stripe going down it on both sides from the waist.

Vincent started to walk toward Shellblast when he noticed the battles going on. "Wow these guys are super tough!" Vincent thought watching Belles' chimchar go all out with its blaze trait and the battle with sparky and spice was amazing. "Man I'm going to be just as strong or stronger then those guys right Shellblast?" Vincent said looking toward is partner who had now dug a big hole and had fell in. "Great just great Shellblast," He said laughingly pulling his partner out. As he pulled him out he noticed a crocodile like snout poking out of the sand. "What pokemon is that?" Vincent asked as he went through his backpack and took out his advance pokedex. As Vincent pulled it out the pokemon had jumped at Shellblast knocking him over.

"Wow according to the pokedex it's a Meguroco it's a dark-ground type desert crocodile pokemon, it knows rage and leer," Vincent said putting the advance dex back into his backpack. "Alright our first battle, Shellblast get fierce and attack with a tackle!" Vincent ordered as Shellblast lunged himself at the Meguroco head first tackling it to the ground. Enraged by the sudden attack the Meguroco started to glow red with anger. "That's not going to stop us!" Vincent shouted smiling looking at Shellblast who was excited for the battle. "Use tail whip to lower it's defense it won't be able to use rage unless we attack it physically!' Vincent shouted as Shellblast came up to the red Meguroco and wagged it's tail. A drop of sweat appeared running down Megurocos' head showing that his defense had dropped. "Now use tackle attack!" Vincent ordered. Shellblast threw himself at his opponent with all his strength hitting it hard. Meguroco just took the hit and keep its ground not budging at all. "Meguro!" It shouted releasing the energy it stored from the powerful tackle it just received. The attack blew away Shellblast and he flew through the air. "Shellblast!" Vincent shouted with a concern look on his face as Shellblast hit the ground.

Vincent ran to Shellblast to see if he was able to battle anymore. "Are you ok buddy?" Vincent asked Shellblast who was still concious but extremlly weak. "Squirtle!" Shellblast shouted as he got back up and looked at Vincent with fire in his eyes, he wanted to win this fight. "Alright Shellblast no holding back your strongest tackle!" Vincent said with fire in his eyes pointing at the Meguroco. Shellblast hit the Meguroco with all his might and the Meguroco couldn't take that hit and fainted from all the damage it took. "Alright Shellblast!" Vincent shouted smiling and giving Shellblast a big hug.

"That was a tough fight," Vincent sighed as he went through his backpack looking for a pokeball. "Oh no I can't find my pokeballs I had at least 5 in here where did they all go?" Vincent whined as he scrabbled through his backpack but only found a potion. "Dang it," Vincent sighed, at that time the Meguroco recovered from the fight enough to dig back into the ground and escaped. "Dang it, well atleast we got great experince in the fight now i know how you fight," Vincent said taking out the potion to heal Shellblast. "Come here and let me heal you tough guy," He said as he sat down and Shellblast jumped into his lap and waited to be healed. "You did a great job Shellblast I'm so proud of you," Vincent said spraying the potion all over Shellblasts' body.

dragonite149

I am not male
    Years
    OOC: Blitz found a Heart Scale!
    Also, Vincent's Squirtle, Shellblast, grew to LV6!

IC:
    As Madison and Spice watched the red and white sphere shake, it stopped shaking. Madison had caught the Otamaro! She went to pick up the pokeball. However, her new friend needed a nickname.
    Maybe... Splash? Naa, too usual. Maybe... Ichijo? Yeah, I like it. So Ichijo it is!
    Letting her Otamaro out of her pokeball, she said "Otamaro, you're called Ichijo. I hope you like that nickname!" Ichijo seemed to enthusiasticially leap up, however, since she was injured, she only managed a few centimetres. Madison saw this a sign she liked her nickname. Spice, Madison's Pachirisu, jumped up onto her shoulder. Then, the injured Otamaro bounced towards the next city. It was clear it wanted to go to the pokemon center to heal itself. So, Madison followed it, Spice on her shoulder. When Madison and her team were just a few metres away from Koaruhie Town, a wild crocodile like Pokemon wandered in front of Madison. It opened its mouth wide, saying "Megu! Roco!"
    The stripy crocodile was unknown to Madison, so she scanned it on her AdvanceDex.
    'Meguroko, the Desert Crocodile Pokemon. It lives in the desert. The sand heated by the sun prevents its body temperature from lowering.'
    I need to beat it quick. Otherwise, I'll black out.
    "Go Ichijo! Bubble the Meguroco!" Madison commanded. Her Otamaro used Bubble, but not that many Bubbles came out due to her weakness from the previous battle. The Meguroco responded with a Rage, which knocked Ichijo out.
    "Ichijo, return! Spice, Quick Attack!" Madison said, holding up Ichijo's Pokeball. The Otamaro transformed into a beam of light, which went intio the red and white sphere. Then her Pachirisu dashed at the Meguroco, inflicting some damge on it.
    "Quick Attack again!" Madison exclaimed. Her Elesquirrel Pokemon darted at the crocodile, inflicting some more damge on it. The wild Meguroco used Rage, but Spice dodged it with Quick Attack.
    "One final Quick Attack!" Madison shouted. Spice dashed at the wild Meguroco, knocking it backwards, onto its back.
    "Spice, on my shoulder! Now!" Madison exclaimed, before her Pachirisu jumped up onto her shoulder. Then, the two friends ran into Koaruhie Town.

Years
    Chapter 2: Blitz exiting route 1, going to Koaruhie Town

Blitz picked up the heart scale and made his way to Koaruhie Town. He was ready to start his journey with his two pokemon... And he really needed to heal the crocodile after it took such a huge beating.

(Short post because not much to do)

HunterZero

Years
    After Vincent was done healing Shellblast he decided it would be fun to go into the water to swim. He and Shellblast both quickly ran into the water and started to splash around and fool around with each other. "This is great huh Shelly," Vincent said as he started floating on his back into the water with squirtle swimming around him. "The fresh sea air, the warm sun and the fresh start on a new region!' he said as Shellblast jumped onto his stomach and smiled in agreement. Vincent closed his eyes and started to reflect on the previous battle that they just won. "Aww to bad I didn't have any pokeballs on me, I would have loved to catch that pokemon I've never see one like that before," He thought taking in a deep breath. "Shellblast unfortunately only knows two attacks right now tackle and tail whip, I hope he learns a new one soon," Vincent then felt a tug on the side of his swim trunks.

He then picked Shellblast off his stomach and looked into the water and saw a tadpole like pokemon took at him with a devious look. "Great not another pokemon that wants to fight me," Vincent whined as the pokemon shot a ray of bubbles at him causing him to be pushed back out of the water. "Oh great," Vincent said putting Shellblast down on the shore and rubbing his head while he took out his advance dex. "It says here that it's a Otamaro a water type like Shellblast and it's the tadpole pokemon that knows bubble and growl," Vincent said to himself as he put it back into his backpack and starting thinking of a battle plan as the Otamaro burst out of the water and used a bubble attack on Shellblast. That attack hit Shellblast on the top of his head and knocked him on his back. "Great just great another battle, Shellblast start with lowering its defense and use tail whip!" Vincent shouted as Shellblast got back up and started to whip his tail around. "Ota!" The Otamaro shouted as a drop of sweat came down its head showing his defense dropped. The Otamaro let out another loud growl. Shellblast covered his ears, Vincent knew that Shellblasts' attack lowered and that wasn't good. "Use tackle!" Vincent shouted. Shellblast flew through the air at the Otamaro head first. "Maro Maro!" The Otamaro shouted as it used a bubble attack to counter Shellblasts' attack.

Shellblast couldn't get through all the bubbles and flew backwards and it the ground. The Otamaro smirked confident that it would win, it attacked again with another bubble attack. "Alright this time go straight through use a tackle attack!" Vincent shouted as Shellblast got back up and again through himself at the Otamaro going through the bubbles and hit his opponent. "Squirtle!" Shellblast shouted as he made contact. The Otamaro hit the ground but quickly got back up and use another bubble attack. "Dodge then use tackle!" Vincent ordered as he went through his backpack looking for another potion. Shellblast jumped over the bubble attack and in the air flew straight at it with his head. "Ota!" The Otamaro groaned in pain as it hit the ground again now unconscious.

"Yahhoo Another win let's keep this up!" Vincent shouted as he ran toward Shellblast using the potion he had got out of his bag. Vincent only had the pokemon food he got from the professor, 2 potions left, his clothes, a towel, a sleeping bag, a pot, and the advance dex no pokeballs though which in hindsight would have came in handy. Vincent took out a towel from his bag dried him and Shellblast off then went behind a tree and changed again. The Otamaro woke up looked around growled at Vincent and ran off. As he was changing he remembered his agreement to battle with Mazz. "Alright Shellblast we have to have one more battle before we can leave and that's with Mazz and his buizel!" Vincent exclaimed as he put on his gloves and adjusted his goggles.

Last edited:

pokepokemo

The RPing Challenger!
    Years
    Mazz seemed to be the last one out of the ferry,so he decided to catch up and go to route
    1.Tetsu seemed to like route 1 because he could swim there.
    Mazz saw all the trainers there and thought they were very strong.He said to himself "I'm gonna have to be stronger than them to be the best in Dulero."
    Just then,suddenly a pokmeon jumped him.It turned put to be a meguroco.
    Mazz thought of catching the meguroco.He fought the meguroco.
    First Mazz ordered Tetsu to use sonicboom it hit meguroco,but it only affected meguroco a bit.Meguroco then used rage,which hit tetsu.Mazz ordered Tetsu to use quick attack.
    Meguroco was hit again ,this attack affected meguroco more than Tetsu's Sonicboom.
    Meguroco then used rage again,but luckily Tetsu jumped just soon enough to dodge meguroco's rage.In the air,Mazz ordered buizel to use sonicboom from above,but meguroco dodged it.While Tetsu was falling he was defenseless,so,meguroco took this chance to use leer.It hit and Tetsu's defense was lowered.
    Meguroco then used another rage.That hit Tetsu badly.Tetsu almost fainted ,but,luckily he was able to stand up again.Mazz ordered Tetsu to gather all his strength and use sonicboom.Tetsu used sonicboom and was able to weaken Meguroco badly.
    Meguroco stood up and used rage again.Tetsu backstepped the hit fast enough to not get hit.Mazz quickly took one of his pokeballs and threw it at meguroco.
    He was nervous because he really wanted the meguroco.He could catch the meguroco so he was very happy with himself.
    He then gave the two of them one potion.He named the Meguroco "Megacroco".
    After that,Mazz went looking for Vince,as he wanted to battle him with his new meguroco.

Mazz wanted to figt once more before he finally fought Vince.He wanted to fight another pokemon just for fun.He walked around hoping to find a pokemon.He was walking around when an Otomaru jumped him.Mazz fought the Otomaru with Tetsu.Knowing if he was gonna fight Vince,he's gonna fight him with buizel.Mazz told buizel to do his best to dodge and attack.Mazz ordered Tetsu to run around otomaru while releasing waves of sonicbooms.
    The result was Otomaru being dizzy and open to another attack.Mazz ordered buizel to use quick attack next.Tetsu sped at Otomaru with all his might and threw Otomaru far away.Otomaru,being mad and filled with rage,threw the most devastating array of bubbles.But buizel,being pumped with the idea of fighting Vince's squirtle,dodged it.Buizel used another quick attack,but now he used it all over the Otomaru's body.
    When the quick attack barrage ended Otomaru was barely standing.Buizel knew it only took 1 attack to take the pokemon down.So buizel used sonicboom and the Otomaru fainted.Mazz decided,since Tetsu isnt injured he should save his potions.He returned buizel into his pokeball and gave him a rest.The otomaru stood up and growled at Mazz before it left.He readied himself and told himself "I have to beat Vince or else I won't be able to face my dad beacuse I lost my first traner battle!!!"
    He released his Buizel,fed him some food and told him "We have 1 more fight before we leave Route 1 ok,and that's against our friend Vince and his squirtle Shellblast got that,TetsuItachi?".Buizel nodded happily.

Last edited:
    Years
    [OOC:

@Dragonite's Madison: You did not get a second level up from your wild pokemon battle. It wasn't not too hard as you had the advantage in levels and experience...

@Dragonite's Jake: You did not get a level up as you had one good post but it wasn't great. Blame your rival for not allowing you to interact with him. But him letting you down, sadly, had to have the blame put on you so you did not receive a level up. You might need a new rival

Years
    • Seen Jan 3, 2018
    @ Tomackze I'm going to be Jake's new rival. We're still filing out our ideas.

dragonite149

I am not male
    Years
    OOC:
    Level ups
    Vincent's Squirtle, Shellblast, grew to LV7 from the Otamaro battle!
    Blitz's Meguroco grew to LV4 from the descriptive Hiyappu battle!

Captures
    pokepokemo, you have captured the Meguroco! Remember to leave your posts with the pokeball shaking next time, though. I let you have your Meguroco this time because it's your first capture. However, if you post about catching the pokemon without my confirmation, I can make the caught pokemon run away.

Notes
    New rival pair: Zeburaika and mzmingle.

Tomackze, I didn't give Sparky a level up from the Hiyappu battle becaused doing so would put him at a high level for this part of the roleplay. But I gave Meguroco a level up because your post was just descriptive enough for it to level up.

Also, I'm currently working on a post for Jake Klay. Expect it tomorrow night, or sooner.

HunterZero

Years
    Vincent noticed the other traines leaving this area and going to the next town. He decided the battle could wait a bit because he wanted to catch up to the other trainers. "Shellblast let's go to Koaruhie Town the battle with Mazz can wait let's catch up with the others," Vincent said to squirtle who now looked disapointed he wanted to fight Mazzs' buizel. "We'll fight them as soon as we get into Koaruhie Town ok," Vincent said trying to cheer Shellblast up. It worked, Shellblast started walking off into the right direction without Vincent. "Hey hold up!" Vincent said running after Shellblast.

It didn't take them long to reach Koaruhie Town it was a nice place Vincent thought. "Alright Koaruhie Town here I come," Vincent said lowly

Cookiez

The Shining Light
    Years
    SU Sheet:
    Name: Joe (No last name)

Class: trainer
    Home Region/City: Sinnoh snowpoint city
    Physical Appearance: Has spikey Bright electric blue hair
    Clothing: Wears a black jacket, wears jeans.. ALWAYS!!!
    Personality: way too enthusiastic.
    History: Until he moved to his new house his life was unknown (Revaled later >:)
    Random Number: 12
    Wanted Starter: Munchlax if i can't have that then sneasel
    Other: He LOVES tacos...
    What's Blaine's favourite Pokemon?:
    Flareon!!

Parivir

rage, rage against the dying of the light.
    Years
    um... I have a question. what am I supposed to do? Do i start in Koaruhie town with one lv5 pokemon or do i write a chain of posts that explains how i got to Koaruhie town just like everyone did?

dragonite149

I am not male
    Years
    um... I have a question. what am I supposed to do? Do i start in Koaruhie town with one lv5 pokemon or do i write a chain of posts that explains how i got to Koaruhie town just like everyone did?
    You can just skip straight to route one. And your Totodile can be LV6, since most of the owned pokemon are that level now.

Also, I think I need to lower the Gym Leader levels a bit.

Parivir

rage, rage against the dying of the light.
    Years
    Zero walked upon the grasses of route 1 and smelled the fragrant aroma of the breeze. Route 1 had the tangy smell like that of Floaroma Town, only... softer. I need to catch a pokemon, or else I'm stuck with this snappy sucker, Zero thought. He hadn't nicknamed his Totodile. To him, it seemed like a waste of time and also very confusing. He calls his pokemon their true names. Mumbling to himself about why he even went on this journey when his only choice was that... that.... thing! He have to make do with Totodile, though, because nevertheless he is a pokemon. And Zero promised to his old pal Caterpie that he'd take care of any pokemon. In the middle of his train of thoughts, he was interrupted by a rumbling. The ground was shaking, and a Meguroco came out of the ground. Oh shoot, Zero thought. Now he had to deal with Totodile and make him go to battle. But hey, Meguroco's an alternative for Totodile. In fact, in the next town, Zero could just dump Totodile in the PC and go with Meguroco for the rest of the journey. Yup, that's the plan.

Zero grabbed his PokéBall and called out to Totodile. "Totodile, it's time to battle! Get yourself out here and use Scratch!" Totodile came out from the PokeBall and charged at Meguroco. With a swipe of his claws Meguroco was thrown out back. But then Meguroco countered with Rage. Meguroco's attack was so slow and wobbly, it was more than easy for Totodile to dodge it. "Totodile, counter with Scratch!" Totodile did as he was told. He clung onto the ground, then let himself lurch forward with his claws outstreched. Meguroco took a direct hit, but the hit was so hard Meguroco flown off into some bushes. Zero went to check the bushes and found a hole. "Oh shizz... it got away." He casted a glare at Totodile, who glared at him in return.

"Toto, Totodile!" He exclaimed.
    "What do you mean I didn't tell you the correct thing to do? It was you! You're the one who took a full charge at that Scratch and let him get away!" Zero shot back.
    "Tototodile! Dile, dile, dile, toto--" Totodile was stopped in his ramble by a rutsle in the bushes where Meguroco disappeared. "Totodile?" Totodile asked, thinking the Meguroco came back.
    "Well, I don't know. Maybe." But what came out was no Meguroco. It was a Hiyappu, and it looked seriously damaged. At this point, Zero's instinctive care for pokemon came over him so that it disabled his feeling of hate towards water-types. "Totodile, come back! We have to get this Hiyappu to the Pokemon Center!" Zero said, and Totodile disappeared in a beam of light that came out of his PokéBall. Zero ran to Koaruhie Town, and found the Pokemon Center. He went inside and talked to Nurse Joy.

"Nurse Joy! Please, heal this Hiyappu! It's badly hurt! If you don't help him he'll--he'll--"
    "Please calm down. Rest assured, Hiyappu will be alright." Nurse Joy said. She took Hiyappu and sprayed a Potion on Hiyappu. Or maybe it was a Super Potion. Zero couldn't be sure. After the Potion was sprayed, Nurse Joy took Hiyappu to the Pokemon ICU room, where the 'OPERATION' button was lit up in a striking red color. Zero only knew a couple of prayers by heart, but he said it all to himself while waiting for Hiyappu. An hour passed, then two. But finally Hiyappu was brought out of the Pokemon ICU. It looked fresh and new again.
    "Hiyappu! Hiya, Hiyappu!" It said.
    "It's thanking you for bringing it here. That was a wonderful thing you did. I'm very proud of you." Nurse Joy said. "But this Hiyappu doesn't have a home. I was thinking if you would accept him as your own Pokemon."
    Oh, great. Just great. Another water-type for the road. Well, but dare he leave the poor blue monkey out there, being alone? No, he couldn't do that. He approached the Hiyappu. "Well, would you like to come with?" I can't believe what I'm saying! Zero thought. The Hiyappu seemed to ponder about for a while. After about 5 seconds, it seemed determined about its answer... (this is the equivalent for the pokeball shaking. Also, in case you haven't figured this out, this is the Hiyappu Blitz battled. LOL.)

Back