• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Region Argument-The Ulitimate Trainer/Coordinator quest PG13

HunterZero

Maverick Hunting til the end
    Years
    Vincent watched as Belle walked away and thought to himself "I wonder who else is on this boat," Then he heard a pokemon crying, he quickly ran toward the noise. He came to a girl with her cyndaquil. "Hey there my name is Vincent Ether call me Vince or Ether and this is my partner Shellblast," He said smiling.

"Squirt," Shellblast said distracted by the view of the ocean.

Zeburaika

The Electric Zebra.
    Years
    Chapter 1: Seirei's Journey Begins! (Continued)

Seirei turned to the boy when he approached her, announcing himself and his Pokemon with little warning. She jumped slightly at the greeting, but managed to nod - albeit shakily.

"Hello, Vince. My name is Seirei, Seirei Mizuki. You can just call me Seirei, though." She said, inwardly squirming. Was that a good introduction? Would he think of her as strange. Eien's closed eyes furrowed in irritation as he awoke once again, only to see a new boy and his partner - a Squirtle. "This is my partner Eien." Though the Fire Mouse Pokemon nodded as he was addressed, he couldn't help but look at his trainer questioningly. Her tone was shaking slightly.

'Okay, Seirei, breathe.....You're doing fine so far....Just breathe...' Seirei thought to herself. Being as socially inept as she was,the girl couldn't help but put up a stoic
    façade - whether she knew it or not. One could call it instinct, if you would. Eien tilted his head slightly at his trainer but shrugged it off, turning his head to the Squirtle on the ground. Climbing out of Seirei's arms once more and landing on the deck, the Fire Mouse Pokemon waved his greeting.

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2011
    Kahn was finished with staring at the sea, and seemed to be a bit unnerved by it, so instead jumped down from Belle's head and clambered over to meet the Cyndaquil who was by the tall and thin girl. Belle sighed as she saw him ran after them - she hated meeting too many new people, and crowds just made her plain annoyed. And yet she still went after him.

"Chimchar!" Kahn chirruped, facing the Cyndaquil.

HunterZero

Years
    "Ok Seirei nice too meet you," Vincent said tapping Shellblast with is foot to pay attention. Shellblast then smiled at the cyndaquil and waved back.

"Oh wow cool a cyndaquil another fire pokemon!" Vincent exclaimed. "I know every fire pokemon up to date and know everything about them," Vincent smiled and adjusted his goggles.

"So where are you fro-." Vincent began to say as he leaned on the railing and slipped over and fell off into the water. "Great real smooth Vince fall of the ferry to the new region in front of your new friends real cool," Vincent thought as he quickly swam above the water.

"Don't worry about me I'm ok!" Vincent shouted.

Shellblast then quickly jumped off the ferry to come to Vincents' rescue.

Zeburaika

The Electric Zebra.
    Years
    Chapter 1: Seirei's Journey Begins! (Continued)

Eien scrambled on top of the railing, mimicking his trainer as the two leaned over to watch Vincent and his Pokemon after they had fallen overboard.

While Seirei wanted to all out and see if he was fine, the boy's reassuring call was enough for her to relax. "Well," Seirei began, turning to Eien, "that was....Interesting." But still, the girl couldn't help but shake her head at the boy's earlier comment.

So he knew everything about Fire Pokemon? That was a hefty claim, and one that not even Seirei could agree with. She knew much about Pokemon, her parents being field scientists and all, but she never - ever - wanted to learn everything. It would make things far too boring.

Eien shook his head as well, though for a different reason. The human male was fine? Uninjured? The Fire Mouse didn't enjoy that fact very much. Perhaps it was just the Cyndaquil's imagination, but he felt as though the human would cause trouble for his new trainer.

Or, in regular terms, Eien was just overprotective.

Seirei let out a forced breath before turning around and leaning against the rail, allowing her eyes to shut as she thought of what to do when they arrived at the new region. Would she avoid all contact with people like she usually did, and just go train Eien? Or would she stay with a group, and go through the region with them.

Well, going it alone sounded good at the moment.

HunterZero

Years
    Vincent grabbed hold of Shellblast as he swam near him. "Shellblast swim over to that ladder over there on the side of the ferry and make it quick," Vincent commanded as Shellblast quickly swam over to the ladder.

With Shellblast on his back Vincent quickly climbed back up to the deck. "Boy that was sure fun!" Vincent exclaimed shaking his head water flying everywhere. Shellblast mimicked his trainer and did that same.

"So as I was trying to say," Vincent began scratching his head losing his train of thought. "Oh I forgot but anyhow do you know anything about this region we're going to?" Vincent asked smacking his head trying to get water out of it.

pokepokemo

The RPing Challenger!
    Years
    Chapter One of my post:

The Mystery man asked him if he wanted a pokemon.Mazz said he did want one,so the mystery man took Mazz to the lake nearby his house.The mystery man introduced himself as Prof.Rowan.He said that he would fish for a pokemon to give to Mazz.After a few minutes he caught something.The pokemon turned out to be a Buizel.Prof.Rowan Then sent out his pokemon,which happens to be a mightyena.Mazz remembered what happened when he first met a mightyena,which made him stay behind the professor at all times during the battle.Finally The professor caught the buizel,then gave it to Mazz.He asked If he wanted to give the buizel a nickname.Mazz said he did,but later.The professor gave Mazz his AdvanceDex,buizel's pokeball,five empty ones,two potions and three tins of food.The professor told Mazz to go to the docks,and he also told him he had to rush or else he'll be left behind.So Mazz and his buizel ran straight to docks and into the ferry.He was very tired so ended up sleeping for 10 minutes before his buizel used a weak sonicboom on his face.He remembered that he wanted to give buizel a name.So he did.
    First he said he'd name buizel waterzel,but he disliked the buizel disliked it leading to him spraying another sonicboom on the face.
    Then he wanted to name it Mizu,which is water in Japanese but he disliked the name even more and used quick attack Mazz's stomach.
    He then tried naming buizel Clownizel.Buizel was mad as again spraying a sonicboom in the face.
    Finally he named the buizel TetsuItachi which is the combination of of iron and weasel in Japanese.
    The buizel was delighted with the name,so Mazz named him TetsuItachi.
    Then he finally continued sleeping,but while sleeping was very noisy as he snored very loud.It was because of buizel's continous attacks that he was tired,of course.

Chapter 2:

Mazz woke up seeing that the boat had already departed.So he decided he might as well take his time talking to someone.He saw some trainers talking to each other so he decided he would talk with them.But he realized his buizel had wandered of somwhre so he searched for him.He called out "Tetsu,oy Tetsu where are you!?".But his shouting was for no reason as buizel was actually holding onto Mazz's back so he wouldn'y get found.Mazz finally realized it when someone told him that a pokemon was holding onto his back.He was angry at buizel so much that he shook him of his back and tok him back to his pokeball and letting him out again repeatedly for around 10 times before he stopped.It resulted with buizel being very,very,very dizzy.now he can finally go talk with the other trainers

I really have to remember what attacks my buizel has!!!!

Attacks:Sonicboom
    Quick Attack
    Water Sport
    Growl

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2011
    It looked like the Cydaquil and it's trainer hadn't noticed Kahn was there, and so Belle quickly scooped him up again. She had met too many people in one go, and decided to head for the cabin indoors. Inside there was a vast array of drinks and snacks and music - but it didn't feel very homey. Still, she went for a tin of peanuts, she was starving and hadn't eaten for a while, and Kahn when for a banana - as they ate they saw Vince who had fallen over board being helped back up by Shellblast, his Squirtle. Belle sighed at the trainer, he should be more careful.

pokepokemo

The RPing Challenger!
    Years
    He saw another water pokemon and the pokemon's trainer.He recognized the pokemon as a squirtle.He said to himself "well,might as well cheer myself up talking to someone else."
    He walked up to the squirtle's trainer and realized he was soaked in water.
    Right then his mischeavious buizel slowly pushed Mazz the wrong way.He pushed Mazz to the area that would make him fall down to the sea.Luckily he wasn't trying to take anther nap and realized immeadiately that he would fall down.He hastily then put buizel back into his pokeball than aimed it at the water than realeased buizel again.Buizel falled down to the sea.Much to Mazz's satisfaction.But as always buizel has a slick trick up his sleeves.
    He used quick attack when Mazz went away then struck Mazz with yet again another sonicboom in the face.Mazz was going deaf and his head was filled with bell sounds.
    The two then started fighting on the deck,annoying the other trainers a lot.
    By then he forgot that he was going to talk to the squirtle's trainer.
    Then when he remembered he onece agai,hastily put buizel back to his pokeball.
    He finally got the chance to talk so he asked the trainer "what happened until your this much soaked in water?did you get pushed by your pokemon???"

Last edited:

HunterZero

Years
    Vincent turned around to this new trainer asking him about his earlier event. With a big smile on his face he started to explain. "Well I was leaning on the railing over there and the I fell overboard luckily Shellblast here came to my rescue," Vincent explained picking Shellblast up onto his shoulder.

'Squirtle!" Shellblast exclaimed waving to the new trainer, he was meeting so many humans which he liked. Vincent noticed the trainer kinda looked disorientated and in pain from something. "Hey by the way name's Vincent Ether but call me Vince or Ether how come you look like you got knocked up on the side of your head?" Vincent asked curious.

Shellblast then jumped down off of Vincents' shoulder and walked toward the new trainer and tugged on his leg wanting to see pokemon partner. "Squirt," He said tugging on the trainer. Vincent watched his squirtle tug him and figured that he wanted to see his pokemon Vincent too wondered what it was. "Hey where's your pokemon must of the other trainers keep theirs out what about you?" Vincent asked curiously.

pokepokemo

The RPing Challenger!
    Years
    Mazz replied"uhhhhhhhhhh,well you see I'm in a sort of fight with my pokemon partner.You see when he saw you he got the idea of pushing me overboard,so I got him into his pokeball aimed it at the water then realeased him again.After that we got into a fight." Mazz wondered if he should actually say that.So right after that he got his pokemon out.His buizel shouted "buuuizeeeel" than used sonicboom,which again hit the face.

Suddenly buizel saw Vince and his Squirtle.
    Mazz remembered he had to introduce himself so he did.He said "Hi,I'm Mazz.Please don't mind my walking stlye.Because I have been hit by 4 sonibooms today this is what it feels like." while he said to himself "I really should get some earmuffs in case Tetsu uses sonicboom in my face again."

Last edited:

HunterZero

Years
    Vincent chuckled a bit when he saw the buizel attack his trainer. He doesn't think that him and Shellblast would ever fight like that they're off on a good start. "Squirtle!" Shellblast said greeting the buizel. Shellblast was excited meeting another water pokemon. "So this is a buizel eh my dad told me once how he fought a trainer with a buizel and a floatzel once," Vincent said squatting down and examining the buizel. "He looks pretty strong and has a crazy attitude, I like him," Vincent said getting back up.

Then Vincent thought of a great idea to make new friends and see what Shellblast is made off. "Hey how about we have a battle once we get off this ferry me and you to see which water pokemon is better a Squirtle or Buizel, how about?" Vincent asked smiling and putting his hand out. "If i can beat this guy maybe i might have an idea where i stand with the others," Vincent thought to himself. "Yeah that's right the others i wonder what they think about me i hope nothing bad,"

pokepokemo

The RPing Challenger!
    Years
    "Well of course I'll battle you.I wanna test out buizel in battle anyway." Right then Mazz got an idea.He saw several rocks and wanted to try to break them while moving with sonicboom.Buizel,after told what he should do,was extremely fired up.For once he didn't attack Mazz but did what he was told.He fired an array of sonicbooms which all hit the rocks,and utterly destroyed them.Buizel turned out to be very serious once he receives his orders.Mazz said to Vince "wonder how that worked?".

Mazz gave Tetsu a piece of pokemon food for his effort.Tetsu seemed delighted by the food Mazz gave hi and happily chowed away saying "bu...bu....bu.....bu...Buizel."
    Then tetsu exclaimed "Buizel!!!Buizel!!!Buizel!!!" as he was full and very happy.
    Mazz gave his cap to buizel.Doing that Buizel looked like his other name "Clownizel".
    Mazz laughed at the look of Tetsu.He hoped that if he won against Vince buizel would get along better.

Dream team here:

My dream RP team here:

Last edited:
    Years
    Name:Rebecca White
    Nickname:Becca
    Class:Both (please..)
    Homeplace:Johto, New Bark Town
    Physical Appearance:Long, Dirty brown hair that is always down. 4.5 foot tall.I have Blue Eyes.
    Clothing:
    I usually wear Ripped Jeans and a random T-Shirt.
    Personality:Loves pokemon and Rebecca almost always runs.She is very reliable and you can count on her.She isn't shy and she loves pokemon battles.She also loves contests and cute pokemon.
    History:Always watches battles and contests.Her father is a Pokemon Doctor.She's been through tough times, like when her pet Pichu almost died.The day after her 10th birthday, she went for a slot to get a pokemon at a meeting.
    Random Number: 12
    Wanted Starter: Shinx/Mareep
    Other:None
    Flareon!

sorry if I did a bit wrong. Im only 9...

HunterZero

Years
    "Wow he looks pretty strong," Vincent said watching Mazzs' buizel destroy the rocks. "I forgot i don't even know Shellblasts' attacks," Vincent thought looking at Shellblast which who was impressed by buizels' attacks. "Hey Shellblast what attacks do you know?" Vincent said taking out his advance dex and turning it on.

Vincent put the pokedex over Shellblast and it scanned him and a picture of a Shellblast and his attacks came up on the screen. "So apparently Shellblast is a lvl. 5 pokemon and knows Tackle and tail whip," Vincent thought to himself. "These attacks aren't very useful but I'll do my best to work with them for now," Vincent thought putting the pokedex away. Shellblast then walked up to Vincent and started gnawing on his legs. "Looks like you're hungry little guy let me give you some food," Vincent said crouching down and taking some pokemon food out of his backpack. As he was looking through his backpack he noticed that there was a letter in there he didn't notice before.

He then took it out and read the front of it, "To Vince from dad," the front of the letter read. Vincent smiled and started to walk inside with Shellblast quickly following him he wanted to be alone when he read the letter from his dad. When he got inside he ignored all the food and snacks and opened the letter and began to read. "Dear Vince, Sorry i can't see you off on your big journey to the new region I've been busy fighting challenges from trainers and training with absol to take on the pokemon league here. I know it must be hard on you to leave everything behind and go on a new adventure but I know you'll do your best and you'll make plenty of new friends. Well son I have to go absol here is bothering me to start training again but one day me and you must have a battle to see who is better."

A tear fell from Vincents' face, he wasn't said he was happy that his dad believed he's going to be the best here. Vincent put the letter back and wiped his face, he didn't want anyone to see him crying. "Dad I'm going to become the best trainer and I'll win the challenge no matter what," Vincent said out loud looking at Shellblast who had a worried look on his face. "Don't worry bud we're going to train so you and I can be the best," Vincent said as his stomach started to growl.

"Looks like I'm hungry!" Vincent exclaimed scratching his head and laughing a bit. He picked up Shellblast and walked over to where all the food was and started to pick up everything available. He sat down with Shellblast and started to eat his food happily.

dragonite149

I am not male
    Years
    OOC:
    Name:Rebecca White
    Nickname:Becca
    Class:Both (please..)
    Homeplace:Johto, New Bark Town
    Physical Appearance:Long, Dirty brown hair that is always down. 4.5 foot tall.I have Blue Eyes.
    Clothing:I usually wear Ripped Jeans and a random T-Shirt.
    Personality:Loves pokemon and Rebecca almost always runs.She is very reliable and you can count on her.She isn't shy and she loves pokemon battles.She also loves contests and cute pokemon.
    History:Always watches battles and contests.Her father is a Pokemon Doctor.She's been through tough times, like when her pet Pichu almost died.The day after her 10th birthday, she went for a slot to get a pokemon at a meeting.
    Random Number: 12
    Wanted Starter: Shinx/Mareep
    Other:None
    Flareon!

sorry if I did a bit wrong. Im only 9...
    Declined for now. Please post it in the OOC Thread if you want to get it accepted.

pokepokemo

The RPing Challenger!
    Years
    Mazz was satisfied with the results of the target practice.He realized he forgot something.
    He forgot to call his father once he left sinnoh like his mother told him.
    He called his father through the phone her mom gave him before he left for the docks.
    He dialed his number.His father was relieved that Mazz called him.
    His father said "hey son where are you right now?"
    Mazz answered "Hi dad, right now i'm in the ferry heading to Dulero."
    "Amazing,I bet you'll find good friends and strong rivals there,son."
    "Thanks dad,I'll do my absolute best right now." That ends his conversation with his father.
    Mazz realized that he was hungry so was buizel,as he only gave him 1 piece of pokemon food.
    He went to the place with all the food and picked up some stuff.Also he gave some more food to buizel.and then they chowed away happily...........

Mazz was satisfied with the results of the target practice.He realized he forgot something.
    He forgot to call his father once he left sinnoh like his mother told him.
    He called his father through the phone her mom gave him before he left for the docks.
    He dialed his number.His father was relieved that Mazz called him.
    His father said "hey son where are you right now?"
    Mazz answered "Hi dad, right now i'm in the ferry heading to Dulero."
    "Amazing,I bet you'll find good friends and strong rivals there,son."
    "Thanks dad,I'll do my absolute best right now." That ends his conversation with his father.
    Mazz realized that he was hungry so was buizel,as he only gave him 1 piece of pokemon food.
    He went to the place with all the food and picked up some stuff.Also he gave some more food to buizel.and then they chowed away happily...........

Last edited:

HunterZero

Years
    "Aww man this food's great huh Shellblast?" Vincent asked his partner as he was stuffing his face with food. Shellblast was too busy eating also to answer back but he had a happy look on his face. "Boy weee that plate went fast didn't pal," Vincent said after clearing the plate of every single scrap. He got back up and got a bigger plate of food then before.

"Bottoms up!" Vincent exclaimed dinning in with Shellblast again both loving the food. "Hey Shellblast first thing we're going to do is train our butt off so you can get super strong," Vincent said cheeks full of food. Vincent got a variety of food from steak and corn to vegetables and fruits. He loves to eat and eat a lot of food and different types, he use to cook with his mom all the time from baking cakes to frying eggs. Shellblast smiled to the idea and started to make fierce faces of determination to look tough.

"Hey do you think you can do any water type attacks?" Vincent asked wondering how they were going to train when they got off the ferry. Shellblast looked at him with a questioning look on his face. "Alright I know a few try a water gun," Vincent commanded. Shellblast tried his best to use the attack his trainer ordered but all that came out was a single bubble. "Not even a bubble beam," Vincent said disappointed knowing they had a lot of work to do. "Squirt," Shellblast sighed digging back into the food. "Well don't worry buddy we'll work on that," Vincent said going for the last piece of food the same time Shellblast did.

They both glared at each other with fierce looks both not going to give up the last piece of food. "Let go Shellblast," Vincent said angrily with fire in his eyes. They both started to fight each other for the last scrap of food. "Let go!" Vincent shouted as they rolled over the floor knocking chairs over and going underneath tables. "Squirtle!" Shellblast shouted as he snatched the piece of food from Vincent and started to run away. He wasn't looking where he was going and ran straight into the wall. "That's what you get," Vincent said smirking and sitting back down.

Back