• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN OPEN] The Retaliators and The Downfall of Team Rocket [M] (OOC/SU)

Alex_Among_Foxes

A lover of Foxes
    Years
    @TheMadIceCream The site migration seems to have broken your character's CSS, you might want to take a look at it. (y)

Edit: Also, unrelated. I finally had some time to make my first post! I hope I did alright! I chose to blur out my Pokemon's dialog for only the RP partners who can understand Pokemon speech, but anyone can read it if they really want to. ^^

Last edited:

Charcadet121

Emotional Warrior of Justice
    Days
    Civilian Name (what you will go by when you aren't in your personalized Retaliator form): Chara
    Retaliator Name: (your alter ego): The Tera Queen
    Age (18-49 in human years): 18
    Gender (Male, Female, Trans, etc): Female
    Trainer?Ranger?Pokémon? (which one are you?): Pokémon
    Partner Pokémon (only one if you are a Ranger, must be completely unevolved. If you are a Trainer, you may start with up to three completely unevolved Pokémon. Leave blank if you ARE a Pokémon, which means you are exempt from the requirement of being unevolved):
    Moves (maximum of four for each Pokémon, but be reasonable): Solar Beam, Reflect, Mystical Fire, Psyshock
    Personality: Bold (Kind, but nervous in social situations)
    History (your backstory and how you ended up getting recruited): Freed from a grass Tera Raid den as a teenager, she now lives in the protection of the Retaliators. She is now finally ready to go out of the base, though she is very inexperienced.
    Civilian Appearance (Pic? Description? Both?): The Retaliators and The Downfall of Team Rocket [M] (OOC/SU)
    Retaliator Apperance (likewise): Same, as she does not wear human clothes, but in her Grass Tera form.
    Special Abilities (Aura, talking to Pokémon, psychic capabilities, extreme brainpower, brute strength, etc): Ability to self-terestrialize, can use Telepathy to speak with humans, Aura
    Theme Song (a song that suits your character, preferably either an instrumental piece or something with lyrics in English and/or Japanese): Fur Elise
    Battle Theme (same as above, but more suited for a battle): Armarouge Raid Battle Music.
    Other (anything else you might want to add): She won't ever drink alcohol, as it will weaken her abilities.

Charcadet121

Emotional Warrior of Justice
    Days
    Hey guys, how everything going? I would love to start a conversation in the rp with someone please!

saniachan

Second Violinist
    Years
    Okay? This is in the main rp.
    Correction: This is the OOC thread. I'd assume the IC thread being the "main RP" but not sure how things work here.

Sorry...not used to slow role plays...
    Hey, it's okay. The timing's just too perfect for a slow RP. :p

And this RP is quite slow for the moment...
    That's fine! And indeed, things are moving a little slowly, but it's also the christmas/new year time so people who celebrate are even busier than usual.
    Aye. I, for one, am waiting for @Kung Fu Ferret and/or @mdebourg101 to say something but willing to wait until the New Year festivities are over, at least.

Years
    • Seen Jun 11, 2024
    Basically it was an idea of a pokemon hybrid, basically human with pokemon DNA mixed in so they would be human with pokemon characteristics mixed in, probably most of them the features could be hidden by cloths, or concealed in some other method... like possibly a few individuals that were part of some of Team Rocket's other experiments that escaped and are now fighting them, but also have to keep their true selves secret. something like that

Back