• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Revenge of The Moderation Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
You'll have to be warned for not having 100 posts yet..

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
Your warned for having words in your signature that isn't size one. Some people have trouble with big words, y'know.

Aether

Preparing Emergency Food
Years
Ichapokemr: BANNED, you've had that avatar for as long as i've been on PC i think o.O

Dogboy2709: BANNED for being the first person to recognize where my User-name comes from 8D

Alex

what will it be next?
Years
  • Seen Dec 30, 2022
You're banning two people in the same post?! Not on my watch.

BANNED

Aether

Preparing Emergency Food
Years
jeez, only banning one person? There are a lot more wrongdoers out there than you think, BANNED

Aether

Preparing Emergency Food
Years
WTFBBQ? Whats with the green font color? Sorry but its not as threatening as other banning messages and it clashes with my skin color BANNED

Aether

Preparing Emergency Food
Years
yay, you used a more threatening color, but that was my color you used so you are BANNED for imitation.

Margot

some things are that simple
Years
  • Seen Apr 16, 2022
You are banned for having Sonic as your avitar, Shadow is much better <3

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
You shall be warned for joining in February, you haven't been here long enough *Warns*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back