• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Revival Of The X Hackers(Openings Still Available)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GymLeaderLance99

A Muffin Button
    Years
    These are the positions that are available.

Map Editor= R/B/Y= tyroge12, G/S= DarkAvengerCobra, Chubraidermon, C= Myself, R/S= tyroge12, mr.loonytik, Pokedavid, FR/LG= Myself, tyroge12, Pine

Plot Designers= DarkLink, Manny, Pine, Pokedavid for Ru/Sa, and Deoxys55

Hex/Text Editors= KiraYamato(ru/sa), and mr.loonytik(ru/sa/go/si), Manny(ru/sa/go/si), Pine(ru/sa/fr/lg), Pokedavid(text, Ru/Sa)

Trainer Editor(pokemon owned)= R/B/Y= pokemonhackerforever, G/S= DarkAvengerCobra, pokemonhackerforever C=Myself, R/S= KiraYamato, pokemonhackerforever FR/LG=__________

Overworld Sprite Editor(s)= R/B/Y= ______, G/S/C=_______, R/S= Pine, dj_jammer506 FR/LG= Pine

Battle Sprite Editor(s)= R/B= _____, G/S= DarkAvengerCobra, Vash, C= DarkAvengerCobra, R/S=FireFlameRyu, HyperMew, Chubraidermon, Chris, dj_jammer506 FR/LG= Chris, Everything= Pine

World Map Editor(s)= R/B=Pine, Y= Pine, G/S= Pine, C= Pine, R/S= Pine, FR/LG= Pine

Mart Items Editor(s)= R/B= _________, Y= _______, G/S=PokemonChampion2K4, C=PokemonChampion2K4, R/S= PokemonChampion2K4, Kirbyfan, PikaPook FR/LG= Pine, PokemonChampion2K4
    E= _________

Site Designers= KiraYamato, _______, _________

Edited Sprite Inserters= R/B= ____________, Y= __________, G/S= __________, C= _________R/S/E= PikaPook, __________ FR/LG= PikaPook, _________

Stats Editors= R/B= ______, Y= _____, G/S= Chubraidermon, C= _____, R/S= DarkLink, FR/LG= DarkLink

Wild Pokemon Encounter Editors= R/B= _____, Y= _____, G/S= _____, C= Myself, R/S= DarkLink, FR/LG= DarkLink

Berry Patch Editors= R/S= _______, FR/LG= ___

Trade Editor= R/B= _____, Y= ____, G/S= Pine, C= Pine, R/S= Pine, FR/LG= _____

Evolution Editors= R/B= _____, Y= _______,G/S= PikaPook, C= _______, Ru/Sa= PikaPook, FR/LG=_______

Mixed Sprite Makers= R/B= _______________, Y= _________________, G/S= _____________, C= _________________, R/S= __________________, FR/LG= _________________, E=____________________

I'll probably get more as they come. So post here if you'd like to join. And please visit our forums. The link is in my sig.

Last edited:

KoBRe LaiR

Pokemon Forest Nature ©
    Years
    Just to let you know Im still in and since I randomly log in as more than one user you may know me as Alexiz, Daisuke Niwa, Kobrelair, DarkAvengerCobra, Alexander or Dark Mousy.

KoBRe LaiR

Pokemon Forest Nature ©
    Years
    Sorry about that. My DAC account was changed and then I got it back but I haven't used it in a while. I wanted back since i didnt want anyone else imp[eronating me, which this happened a while back.

Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2005
    Are there positions still available?

I would like to be map editor, if possible. If this positions not available, then please tell me what is available. You can reach me by posts here on the site, and or by my email which is listed below.
    [email protected]

BigBoss

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Sep 14, 2007
    Well read the list to see if it is avalible, pokemonhackerforever. I'm still alive, GLL, and can now hex and do a couple of other stuff, not so well but I can be backup for some thing RS.

Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2005
    Sorry about that!

I didn't read the list carefully, sorry. I guess I could do the trainer editor (pokemon owned) job. By the way I checked out your forum, it's awsome. Also I'd like to know when I can start. Oh! I almost forgot, I also registered to your forums.

BigBoss

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Sep 14, 2007
    pokemonhackerforever said:
    I didn't read the list carefully, sorry. I guess I could do the trainer editor (pokemon owned) job. By the way I checked out your forum, it's awsome. Also I'd like to know when I can start. Oh! I almost forgot, I also registered to your forums.

You wanna be the editor for RBY? Ok if that is so, that's all we have.You can start as soon as GLL says so.

Pokemonchamp2k2, Evolution editor means changing the level or what makes a pokemon evolve. If ya wanna take the position, OK!

BigBoss

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Sep 14, 2007
    PokemonChampion2K4 said:
    I can only do ruby sapphire fire red and leaf green (I forgot to say that)

Then you'll have to pick another spot.

pokemonhacker, just stay tuned to this thread.

Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2005
    I can't

I have to go to bed at 9:00, because of school tomorrow! Yeah I know it sucks. Can you just email me the info, and I can check it tomorrow?

GymLeaderLance99

A Muffin Button
    Years
    Sorry I haven't been on for a while. I had final exams all last week, so I wasn't able to get online. Anyway, Kirbyfan, you can be the mart editor for R/S.

pokemonhackerforever said:
    I guess I could do the trainer editor (pokemon owned) job.
    Okay, but you need to tell me what games you're interested in editing.

PokemonChampion2K4, you're in. And Reese Rocker, you're in as well, but do you want to edit overworld sprites(such as Rayquaza's in Sky Pillar) or in-battle sprites(such as Bug Catchers and Pokemon's sprites)? If you guys look on the old X Hackers thread(assuming it's still here...), you'll find our banner. Please try to add it to your sig.

And remember everyone, there can be up to three people per position, in the event that one person fails to do their job, or is away for a while.

Last edited:

BigBoss

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Sep 14, 2007
    Say what games you are intresed in editing, GLL already said it. ex: Ruby and Sapphire

dj_jammer506

ULTIMATE NINJA MASTA
    Years
    I can do any types of Sprites. You could say I "major" in R/S but I'm pretty good with R/B/G/Y/G/S/Q

EDIT-I didn't even read the last line of the post :p Oops

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back