• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Revival Of The X Hackers(Openings Still Available)

Status
Not open for further replies.

dj_jammer506

ULTIMATE NINJA MASTA
    Years
    What Up?! Umm... Between School, Being Sick, And Switching Computer's I've Sorta "Forgotten" About This Group. *Ashamed Face* BUT I Am Willing To Get Back Into It. Are There Any Hacks Going On Right Now That I Could Help With? If Not I Sorta Have A Idea For One. Oh... I Remember I Tried To Post On The X-Hacker's Forum And It Wouldn't Let Me Post... Yea... Anyway, Peace.

dj_jammer506

ULTIMATE NINJA MASTA
    Years
    I Don't Know If This Thread Is Dead Or Not... BUT... I'm Starting Work On A Hack And I Need Some Help With It Please Contact Me If You Would Be Willing To Help. Thanks :P

GymLeaderLance99

A Muffin Button
    Years
    Don't worry, this is far from dead. :D Anyway, I've added a Game Dev sub-forum in the X Hackers Forum in case anyone is interested. And Scyther, what version spriter do you want to be?

BigBoss

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Sep 14, 2007
    I'm not dead yet! My PC was down. Anywayz, I think we should get all online members to start.

GymLeaderLance99

A Muffin Button
    Years
    All in due time. For starters, let's get all story planners together to come up with a good story for a Ruby hack. And since there's a new forum for hacking groups, can a mod move this there?

Years
    • Seen May 25, 2007
    Hello.
    Earlier I said I would do Mixed Sprites but no one ever answered me so my offer is up again to do mixed sprites for Emerald. Also I created an account on Your site but it won't let me post anything. What is wrong?

Thx :D

spitz420

Banned
    Years
    hey i can do map editing if theres room left for me, doing my own hack by myself seems like it'll never be finished but if i was in a group i think i could actually help get it done by the end of the summer. pm me if you want my help because i dont think ill check back at this thread

GymLeaderLance99

A Muffin Button
    Years
    All right. I'll send a PM to any plot designers, besides you ;), who is active now.

EDIT- I couldn't get in touch with Pine. Something about having too many PMs...

Last edited:

BigBoss

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Sep 14, 2007
    He has not logged on in a long time, he probably never cleaned his PMs.

GymLeaderLance99

A Muffin Button
    Years
    Well, I'm surprised none of the storyplanners posted... BTW, BigBoss (I'm assuming you're still DarkLink), while we wait, maybe we can come up with a name for a Ruby hack. Maybe something like Pokemon: Wrath of Lugia...

BigBoss

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Sep 14, 2007
    Wrath of Lugia? I'm not good at making names for hacks, so it dosnt matter to me. Man, I'm allitle fired up because my harddrive messed up and I lost everything, including hacking programs. I also have forgotten where are the sites you get them.... (Only has Elite Map, at the moment.)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back