• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Revival Of The X Hackers(Openings Still Available)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GymLeaderLance99

A Muffin Button
Years
  • dj_hammer506 said:
    I can do any types of Sprites. You could say I "major" in R/S but I'm pretty good with R/B/G/Y/G/S/Q

EDIT-I didn't even read the last line of the post :p Oops

All right then. You're in, but are you going to edit the overworld sprites(such as Zapdos' or May's walking sprite) or in-battle sprites(like how Champion Steven looks in a battle?

SSJ PIKACHU 4 gokuVegita said:
    What are you hacking?

What do you mean? Like, what games are hacked by this group? If so, then, it's every Pokemon game, except Emerald, which will be hacked sometime in mid-2005 when the English version comes out.

And if you're asking for a sprite position, please tell me which of the two you'll do.

dj_jammer506

ULTIMATE NINJA MASTA
    Years
  • All right then. You're in, but are you going to edit the overworld sprites(such as Zapdos' or May's walking sprite) or in-battle sprites(like how Champion Steven looks in a battle?
    I can do both. I just have to know what to do :P

BigBoss

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Sep 14, 2007
    pokemonhackerforever said:
    Where you talking to me when you said your in?

No, I said please state which games you wanna hack to you, then youre in =)

dj_jammer506

ULTIMATE NINJA MASTA
    Years
  • Two things.
    1. I've tried to post a new thread on X hackers but it says
    The error returned was:
    Sorry, you do not have permission to start a topic in this forum
    2. It's dj_jammer506 not dj_hammer506 :P Not trying to be mean but It kinda makes me mad.
    P.S. I've also been called Pj_hammer509 LOL

Edit: Also on the main listing I can do all sprites.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2005
    Okay Sorry!

Sorry my computer's internet was not working their for a while! But anyway I would like to be the Pokemon Trainer Editor (pokemon owned), for Pokemon red, blue, yellow, gold, silver, ruby and sapphire!

BigBoss

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Sep 14, 2007
    I would put my old custom one back, but It would make my sig too big, I think it is already!

BigBoss

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Sep 14, 2007
    Yeah, we need a name for a Ruby hack, but we should focus on Millenium for now, have you E-Mailed/PMed the Crystal hackers?

BigBoss

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Sep 14, 2007
    Ohhh.... It's a gold hack now? I guess that will make it easier.

BigBoss

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Sep 14, 2007
    The original ones? Wasn't that just me and Houndoom? (Who is not active anymore) Or do you mean the ones in the list?

GymLeaderLance99

A Muffin Button
    Years
  • Well, if memory serves me right, it was you, houndoomofdarkness, KJY2J, & Wy_Wynaut. I'll probably just send it to you, though, because I haven't heard from the others. And guys, remember that the openings are still available, so please fill them, and post at the forums. The link to our forums is in my sig.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back