• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Rise of Team Plasma [G]

Years
  • The Rise of Team Plasma

Note: This roleplay might contain spoilers of Pokémon Black and White.​

5 open spots!

Plot:
    It's been 2 years since Touya helped Looker capturing the 7 Sages of Team Plasma, who were scattered all around Unova. Touya completed the Battle Subway after defeating Emmet and Ingo and started to know Touko. Everything was going all right in Unova, until one night. The prison where the Seven Sages were held, which is located at Black Moon Island, not far away from Liberty Island, was attacked by a whole army of Team Plasma grunts, led by an unknown character. Looker, who guarded the prison, was put in prison by them and the unknown character got crowned by N. They transformed the prison into their main base and Team Plasma started infiltrating the Unova Region. Every area was taken over by them and there were only few people free. All the others were in prison. Touya, Touka and 10 others travelled to Liberty Island, where Victini created a force shield that made the island invisible after they arrived. They made the Liberty Tower their base, with permission from Victini. They had a very important mission: to free all people and get rid of Team Plasma. Touya and Touko started teaching the 10 beginning trainers the basics of being a trainer and finally, they can pick their Pokémon.​

Name:
    Nature:
    Other:
    Starter Pokémon: Snivy, Tepig or Oshawott
    RP Sample:​

Members:
    Hi-Techneon
    Lilliana
    JERIICHO
    KantoMasta
    Diamond1403​

Touya and Touko will stay in the Liberty Tower to defend it and they will give the trainers missions in order to defeat Team Plasma. The roleplay will begin once there are at least 5 trainers.​

Last edited:

Lilliana

Lilliana ~♥~ Silver, Forever!
    Years
  • Name: Marie Davis
    Look: Marie has dark skin which contrasts with her large pale blue eyes. Her hair is long and slightly curly and it's colored a rich auburn. Marie is dressed simply in a pale red tank top, a jean skirt, black leggings, and red flip flops.
    Nature: Marie is very shy and not very outgoing. Because of this she has no friends and has trouble fighting in.
    Other: She was born deaf but can read lips/
    Starter Pokémon: Tepig
    RP Sample: Ugh what time is it. I thought sleepily as the continuous beeping from my computer woke me from my dreamless sleep. Glancing at the clock i groaned 5:30 in the morning what a great time to get up. I thought sarcastically as i made myself get up. "Now what could be so important that my Computer has been beeping continuously" I murmured making my way across my room and to the desk on which sat said computer. Yawning as i moved the cursor of the mouse across the screen i spotted the You have Mail message blinking on my screen also causing the annoying beeping. I clicked on it with a murmur of "Probably spam" and read the title Hope. "hm what is this?" I muttered clicking on the email and reading it.

Dear Lilith M. Wilson,
    Congratulations you are one of the nine lucky people to be selected to receive a
    free Pokemon and given the opportunity to travel through the Hoenn region. This may sound surprising but you ten are the first people to get the opportunity to travel through the region collecting gym badges in forty-five years. I hope you accept the opportunity and if you do please be in Little Root town exactly one week after you get this email.
    From,
    U.n.Owen.

I stared blank faced. How does this person know my name...and it's not surprising i know this. This may be a good opportunity but I know Mother will never approve... I know father would if he was still with us. I thought sadly wiping away a tear that threatened to fall down my face.

"I don't care what my mother says I'm going and that's that. I'm eighteen years old and she can't stop me" I said to myself before typing a quick reply.

Dear U.n.Owen,
    I have no idea who you are or how you know who I am. But I'll be there.
    Lilith.

After hitting send i yawned before crawling back into bed and falling back into a dreamless sleep knowing in a few hours i would be awakened by my mother.

[/CENTER]

(First Post in my RP Pokemon: Hope.)

JERIICHO

Jericho is Law
    Years
  • ok this my first time doing roleplay so i will try my best

Name:Adam rayne
    Look: is always wearing 70s type shades has a regular spiked haircut short sides medium top is usually wearing jeans in a dark greyish colour wears a black jacket with a tribal on the back and has a blue and white stain t-shirt

Nature: a normally friendly and determined person will always know a backup play for though situation has a northern irish accent

Other: sperated from his family at 12 recently discovered his mother died in a car accident his dads location is unkown he has a large scar down his back left shoulder

Starter Pokémon: Oshawott

RP Sample: "Hmph another boring day at school..How will i ever cope this time"(Teacher shouting out random maths questions to students)"great not again more of these stupid multiplication questions? Damn"
    Teacher: ADAM! dozing off again?!
    Adam: No sir just thinking into myself
    Teacher: well pay attention then!
    "hmm a text from my phone what is it i will sneak a peak while he's writing."
    "An email?" Dear Adam Rayne,
    Congratulations you are one of the nine lucky people to be selected to receive a free Pokemon and given the opportunity to travel through the sinnoh region. This may sound surprising but you ten are the first people to get the opportunity to travel through the region collecting gym badges in forty-five years. I hope you accept the opportunity and if you do please be in jubilife city exactly one week after you get this email.
    From,
    U.n.Owen.

"What ?! ,what does this mean he knows alot and a email? more like a personal letter."
    "Well i better leave as soon as possible
    (Ringing bell)
    "FINALLY!!"
    "I better text back this should do"
    Dear U.n.Owen,
    Thanks for the text mate i replied a soon as possible. I'll be there no matter what it takes i will be there whenever instructed thanks.

From,Rayne
    "well better catch the buses before they leave"

i hope this is good my first time at roleplay
    :D

Years
  • Both accepted. Here's my SU sheet by the way:
    Name: Blade
    Look: Blonde hair, a blue T-shirt and beige pants
    Nature: Shy but smart
    Other: He always got a strategy ready and cares about his Pokémon

2 more SUs and we'll start!

KantoMasta

Get in mah' belly!
    Years
  • Name:Tyler
    Look:He is tall and he has short brown hair. He wears a plain blue baseball hat, a red T-shirt and jeans.
    Nature: He has a very bright personality and he is astute. He isn't afraid to take risks and he is funny. He is very athletic and phisically and mentally fit.
    RP Sample: "Done" said John putting his hand in the blond boy's. John walked out of the corridor and down to the field where he would be starting football practice soon. He went into the locker room with the other players getting changed into the schools red and black jerseys. Meanwhile, outside Allysa, the tall girl with brown hair was waiting for John to tell him what the blon kid had said to her. Little did she know that it was a setup to get them together by George the kid who is the school mascot. While John walked out of the locker room Allysa called his name. John walked over his short brown hair slightly flowing in the breeze. "Yeah" he said looking up at her questioningly.

Years
  • SU

Name: Alan Grentwull

Look: He stands at a height of 1.77m and is slightly muscular. He has a light brown skin that has a faint tan to it. He is lean and has an almost athletic build, although he isn't sporty. He wears casual clothes with colours that usually project his emotions. His favourite colour is blue. His normal outfit would consist of any coloured shirt that's not purple or pink (he hates those colours), short pants or Bermuda shorts, his dark blue jacket and grey sneakers.

Nature: A normally quiet person, he is friendly and warm-hearted to his friends. He doesn't trust any strangers completely. He is independent and can sometimes be stubborn. He detests obnoxious people, especially the rich ones. He may seem the leader type at first glance but in actual fact, he isn't and can't. When under too much pressure, he snaps and his temper can flare easily. His emotions and spirit are also in a churning mix of trouble and depression. He often sees himself as different with no parents or family support.

Other: His mother died of breast cancer just a few months after he was born. His father was a strong anti-Plasma supporter and was killed, along with other supporters that rebelled against Team Plasma, in a Weezing/Skuntank concentration chamber.

RP Sample:

"Beep beep, beep beep! Beep beep, beep beep!"
    Shutting off the electronic alarm clock, Rowena muttered in a sleepy voice, "Dumb alarm clock, why must you wake me up so early?" Looking at the clock which had come with a built-in calendar, she saw the date number and an electronic signal was shown on the clock, reminding her that she had something on today. What do I have today? She couldn't remember what important thing she had to attend to.

Rummaging for her personal organizer, she found the silvery-pink ornate notebook under a stack of textbooks she was studying the previous night and flipped it to the page for today. "First day of being a Pokemon Trainer. Visit Prof. Cedar at the Lab. Early bird catches the worm!" Oh, she finally remembered now. Today's the day she received her starter Pokemon! How could she be so forgetful! She quickly gulped down her breakfast and went for a quick shower. After touching up on those sensitive spots on her face, she left her room in a hurry, remembering to bring along her purse and a notebook with her favourite pink/blue-styled pen. Though she had a feeling she didn't need the notebook, she brought it along just in case she needed it. Like taking down battling notes, for example. And with that assuring thought in her mind, she rushed down to the Cedar Laboratory.

Stepping into the laboratory, panting and nearly out of breath, Rowena politely greeted Professor Cedar. "Good morning, professor. I hope I'm not late and if I am, I apologize." Her voice had a very obvious nervous tone.

"Oh no, you're not late. Why you're still earlier than the rest! Here's the Charmander which you always wanted, hope you too would be best friends." The professor said with a warm smile that made Rowena wanted to smile too, but she kept herself in check and remained serious.

"I'm also giving you a Pokedex and 5 Poke Balls each. I'm sure you know what they are for, I've heard that you are one clever girl." The professor praised.

"Th-thank you!" She said shyly, with an embarrassed smile on her face. Then, something in the laboratory caught her eye. It was a brass status of 3 seemingly special birds Pokemon. Wait....I know them. I've learned about them briefly in Mythology lessons last year. Don't you forget now, Rowena? Remember whatever you know may be put to good use! Ah hah! She finally got it, the 3 legendary birds; Moltres, Zapdos and Articuno! But why a statue here?

"Umm..pro-professor..?" She started off nervously. "Why is there a brass status of the 3 legendary birds; Motlres, Zapdos and Articuno in the lab? It...it just seems strange to put them in a place like this because.."

"Because they're worth a more respectable place than a mere school lab, you mean? Don't worry, I'm not offended. Actually, thinking of that, I think you're quite observant." The professor then made her way over to her desk and reached out into a drawer and taking out a sky blue case. "I've always wanted to find one of them but Lady Luck hasn't been on my side. I was always awed and amazed by them and wanted to find out more about their greatness. It's not just because they're legendaries that I admire them, but also of their immense power and sheer beauty and grace. Let us stop beating about the bush and cut to the chase, that's what you youths would say right? Here is a case to keep all the gym badges you are awarded in. Keep it safe!"

Rowena admired the professor for her pure gentleness and kindness. Respectfully, she thanked the professor and bade her farewell. In return, Professor Cedar wished her good luck in her journey.

When she came out onto Route 1, she sent out her Charmander. "Hi! I'm Rowena and I'll be your Trainer. I hope that we can be the best of friends!" "Char! Char!" The Charmander replied, smiling cheerfully at her Trainer. Aww, it's so cute!

"I think...I'll name you...Amber! That's it, from now on, you'll be known as Amber!" Amber just smiled back and Rowena took that as a sign that it loved its name.

Hope its good, I can improve if you want me to. :)

Years
  • Diamond1403, you're accepted!
    KantoMasta, you're allowed to go on a journey, but you have to try to complete the mission given to you. For example you are allowed to travel to Karakusa Town and hang around there and train your Pokémon, but you can't fight any trainers because there are none except for Team Plasma grunts, nor are there any gyms, but your main goal is to defeat all Plasma Members to reduce Team Plasmas territory to finally, once Unova's back in your hands, infiltrate the prison and take Team Plasma down for once and for all.

The roleplay will start now, but there are still 5 open spots! Everyone who joins now, will be able to join the adventure once everyone finished their mission, or even start at the beginning if the first mission didn't start yet!

Touya entered the chamber where everyone was. "Today's the first day of our mission. Still more people are coming to help us, but we can't wait anymore. Your first mission's about to start. Maria, Adam, Blade, Tyler and Alan. If you want, you can form teams. This will make your easy missions even easier and will help you to prepare for the final battle, where the whole group will be a team. I will leave you now and allow you to choose or you want to form a team or not, and if you do, with who you'll form a team. As for now, there's a maximum of 2 trainers per team. I'll come back later to check the teams, give you your Pokémon and assign you a mission."

Blade looked around. "I'll better form a team with someone, or the missions might become hard." He looked at everyone. "Hmm... Who'll be the best one for my team?"

Years
  • Alan listened to Touya's speech. They had to form teams. Oh well, who would wanna partner me? No one likes guys with no parents. He just hanged around like a Magikarp out of water and waited if anyone would want to team up with him. Touya said that he had their Pokemon. Alan wondered whether the Pokemon he was assigned to was good. He also mentioned something about missions. What missions would there be? He hoped that it wouldn't be too difficult. Maybe it was about assassinating one of those Plasma. He clenched his fists. He wanted to make sure that they paid for what they did to his father.

JERIICHO

Jericho is Law
    Years
  • Adam offered tp partner up with alan "hopefully he accepts i want to get this done i want to get these goons outta here better teams than singles"
    even though oshawott is not at his full potenial as a samurott i'm sure i could perhaps find a pokemon after the misson or at least train oshawott to be at his peak on first stage "anyway back to the misson as i listened to touya's speech it was clear we had to get the job done as i was once told better coming to a victory without having to fight em,
    as i trained oshawott i came and regrouped now that he has reached
    level 7 we should be prepared it is all up to us

Lilliana

Lilliana ~♥~ Silver, Forever!
    Years
  • Maria stood staring straight at Touya as he gave his speech. She made sure not to look away otherwise she wouldn't have been able to read his lips. Once the speech was over she looked around noticing she was the youngest person here. Who would want to team up with the youngest and deaf kid she thought reading a boys lips as he asked if anyone wanted to team up but before she could respond someone beat her to the punch. Oh well lets man up she thought before finally speaking up. "Would anyone like to team up with me" she said shyly.

KantoMasta

Get in mah' belly!
    Years
  • Tyler watched Touya give his speech. He was determined to do what Touya was talking about but, also to become an awesome trainer. He fiddled with his thumbs whil Touya spoke. Would anyone like to be with me? (Sorry it's so short. I was in a rush.)

Totodile12345

Newbie Writer
    Years
  • Name: Silver Haruyami

Looks: He is skinny for his age and weighs about 112. He is also tall standing about 6'1. He has a scar on his left arm from a fight no one was interested in learning about. He wears a black T-shirt with blue jeans. He sometimes wears a cap. He mainly does that to protect his eyes from the sun. He also wears black gloves to cover a scar on his right hand that he recieved from a hand to hand battle with a scyther which he had to be saved from. He also has a tattoo of a Snivy on his arm where the scar is not located.

Nature: Silver is usually quiet but talks a lot when he is around people he can trust. So far he couldn't put his trust in anybody. He hopes to do that very soon with someone he can hope wont betray him like his best friend did. He was born with a mom and a dad who abandoned him leaving him to fend for himself. He didn't steal. He worked and soon bought an apartment which had to be taken down soon after. He raised enough money to buy a house and hired a tenant. The tenant was a good person who paid rent on time. Even though the Tenant was older then him she followed the rules. Silver felt older faster for all the stuff happening to him. He is sometimes aggressive with other people if they mess with him.

Other: Before he was abandoned he nearly killed his dad on a fight on the roof which his dad tricked him to. His mom died soon after for things unknown.

Starter Pokemon: Snivy

RP sample: Slasher ran towards Mineral town beating his wings so he can get to Mineral town faster. He stopped a moment to eat lunch. When he was going to eat a sandwich a Pokemon came and took it. He charged after it and tripped and fell into it. "OWCH!" The Pokemon yelled. He got up and ran quickly. what was that about? Slasher said before sighing. "guess i have to settle for an apple." He grabbed an apple and ran towards Mineral town as it came into view. He tripped again and rolled down and hit a Zorua and caused them both to fly into a rock or tree. He was on his head then got up and said "Sorry." He hadn't said that in a while but wanted to be polite. He hadn't said that since he left his foster home. He sighed before saying "Whats your name?"

(something i wrote up on Lilliana's PMD RP.)

Years
  • Name: Silver Haruyami

Looks: He is skinny for his age and weighs about 112. He is also tall standing about 6'1. He has a scar on his left arm from a fight no one was interested in learning about. He wears a black T-shirt with blue jeans. He sometimes wears a cap. He mainly does that to protect his eyes from the sun. He also wears black gloves to cover a scar on his right hand that he recieved from a hand to hand battle with a scyther which he had to be saved from. He also has a tattoo of a Snivy on his arm where the scar is not located.

Nature: Silver is usually quiet but talks a lot when he is around people he can trust. So far he couldn't put his trust in anybody. He hopes to do that very soon with someone he can hope wont betray him like his best friend did. He was born with a mom and a dad who abandoned him leaving him to fend for himself. He didn't steal. He worked and soon bought an apartment which had to be taken down soon after. He raised enough money to buy a house and hired a tenant. The tenant was a good person who paid rent on time. Even though the Tenant was older then him she followed the rules. Silver felt older faster for all the stuff happening to him. He is sometimes aggressive with other people if they mess with him.

Other: Before he was abandoned he nearly killed his dad on a fight on the roof which his dad tricked him to. His mom died soon after for things unknown.

Starter Pokemon: Snivy

RP sample: Slasher ran towards Mineral town beating his wings so he can get to Mineral town faster. He stopped a moment to eat lunch. When he was going to eat a sandwich a Pokemon came and took it. He charged after it and tripped and fell into it. "OWCH!" The Pokemon yelled. He got up and ran quickly. what was that about? Slasher said before sighing. "guess i have to settle for an apple." He grabbed an apple and ran towards Mineral town as it came into view. He tripped again and rolled down and hit a Zorua and caused them both to fly into a rock or tree. He was on his head then got up and said "Sorry." He hadn't said that in a while but wanted to be polite. He hadn't said that since he left his foster home. He sighed before saying "Whats your name?"

(something i wrote up on Lilliana's PMD RP.)

Accepted!
    Once everyone has chosen whether or not to be in a team, the first mission will be given.

Years
  • Pulling out of this RP, having lots of school stuff going on and its a vital year for me so I most probably may not have enough time to commit to RPing. Sorry everyone for the inconvenience, but you know, studies always go first for me.

Years
  • Name:
    Justice Vongola
    Look:
    Justice is a 5'4, 125lbs, and has a peanut butter complexion. He has auburn eyes and long curly brownish/red hair he keeps into a ponytail. He usually wears a cap and red hoodie jacket with a white tee and a pair of black bagging jeans with boots.
    Nature:
    Justice is very lazy and carefree. He also is very intelligent, but it is hidden by his laziness. He is also very caring and loves pokemon.
    Other:
    He suffers from narcolepsy. (Not sure if its suffering though because he loves to sleep)
    Starter Pokémon:
    Oshawott
    RP Sample:
    "Hey kid, wake up!" A male voice yelled at Justice as he shock him.
    Justice shrugged away from the hand and tried to stay sleep.
    "Wake up!"
    Justice woke up wiping the cold from his eyes to see who it was that woke him up.
    "Kid, you gotta get out of here."
    Justice looked around to try and see where he was when he noticed, he was sleep in the bedroom department at Goldenrod City mall. He looked at the guard and seen that the guard was already reaching for one of his pokeball. "Well no need to let it go that far." He thought to his self as he got up to leave. As he walked out towards the train station he heard a group called Team Rocket broadcasting over from the radio station saying they want everyone pokemon and nobody is allowed to leave until they have complied with their demands. Justice looked at one of his pokeballs and said to the creature inside it," Well Venusaur, I guess we can't just leave yet." Then he walked off lazily with both hands in his pocket towards the radio station.

Last edited:
    Back