• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon: Hope (PG 14)

Lilliana

Lilliana ~♥~ Silver, Forever!
Years
Pokemon: Hope (PG 16)

First RP so please bear with me.

Plot: It's the year 2065 and over the years many things have changed in the world of Pokemon. After the end of Team Rocket the regions lived in peace for about twenty years before an argument drove a rift in the friendships of the five regions. The argument was simple and completely idiotic. The argument was over which region had the better Pokemon. The regions haven't been on good terms for the last forty five years, families driven apart and friends where lost. The Hoenn region even isolated themselves from the rest of the world finally letting people in after forty five years. But a new generation of Team Rocket has formed not wanting the world back the way it was. This new generation is more violent than it's previous one. Willing to kill to get their point across. Is there any hope of getting the regions back to the way they once were? Or will the world be doomed to live in it's now dark state.

You: You and eight other people between age 16 and 21 have received an email titled Hope. The email says the following.

Dear insert Characters name here,
Congratulations you are one of the nine lucky people to be selected to receive a free Pokemon and given the opportunity to travel through the Hoenn region. This may sound surprising but you ten are the first people to get the opportunity to travel through the region collecting gym badges in forty-five years. I hope you accept the opportunity and if you do please be in Little Root town exactly one week after you get this email.
From,
U.n.Owen. (Stole that from and then there were none :))

Rules: 1.You must follow all PC rules and all forum rules.
2. The role play is rated PG 16 there will be violent scenes with the new Team Rocket and possible murder.
3. No bunnying or godmodding
4. Tell me before you disappear for awhile.
5. If you quit the RP or break any of the rules than you character will be murdered.
6. You determine if a catch is successful and if you win or lose a battle that is not against another Role-player those i decide who wins. The catch is you can't have every capture successful and win every battle.
7. No Mary-Sues
8. HAVE FUN! :D
Submission:
Name: First, Middle initial, last.

History: (Hometown, has the state of the world affected your character?, etc.) Minimum of one paragraphs

Personality: Minimum of one detailed paragraph.

Appearance

Skin Color:

Eye Color:

Hair Color/Style:

Clothes:

Other: (tattoos, piercings, etc.)

Starter Pokemon: (See list below)

Starter Nickname:

Starter Gender:

Move Set: (Four moves to start with)

Starters:

Fire:
Charmander (Taken by NightOfRemorse), Torchic (reserved by Kay11190) , Tepig

Water:
Squirtle, Mudkip, Oshawott (Taken by me)

Grass:
Bulbasaur (Taken by Iwasapony25) , Treecko (Taken by dajman1996), Snivy (taken by totodile12345)

One of each starter there are twenty four hour reserves.

Name: Lillith M. Wilson

History: Lilith was born and raised in Castelia City in the Unova Region she was told the events of what happened from her regions point of view. According to her father when the argument happened it drove his parents apart. His mother from Kanto and his father from Unova. Her father lived in Unova with his dad and she had an Aunt that lived in Kanto. A whole side of her family she didn't know because of the past. Most of her time as a child was spent either by the ocean or in the library where she'd just sit and read to her hearts content. When she turned 17 her father died of a heart attack and Lilith became more quiet than she already was since she was closer to her father than her mother. She ended up doing something her mother never thought she would she got a tattoo and ear piercings and a year later received the email and left without a word.

Personality: Lilith is the quiet and calm type but on rare occasions can become dangerous and reckless. Just like the ocean she loves so much. She can be described by the people who know her as a kind and gentle soul. She treats everyone with respect and doesn't believe that the world should be in it's current state. Once she gets close to someone she can be fiercely protective even without saying much. She prefers to be around people who are the louder type finding them easier to get along with than people quiet like herself.

Appearance

Skin Color: fair pale skin.

Eye Color: silver

Hair Color/Style: Curly long hair that goes to her knees it is dyed a rich purple in color

Clothes: Midnight Blue tube top, white skinny jeans, and midnight blue sneakers.

Other: On her right shoulder is a tattoo of a Blue Dragon, she also has three piercings in each of her ears.

Starter Pokemon: Oshawott

Starter Nickname: Nixie

Starter Gender: Female

Move Set: Bubblebeam, Aqua Jet, Growl, Tackle

Last edited:

NightOfRemorse

my anxieties have anxieties
Years
(I love And Then There Were None, one of my favorite books <3 )

Name: Natalie M. Finch

History: Natalie lived in Littleroot Town her whole life. Her mom was often gone and she stayed in her room doing nothing at all. Her father moved to Kanto when she was 6 to become a gym leader and Natalie hasn't heard of him since. When she was 13, she was playing outside with other children and a Team Rocket member came, threatening to kill them. All the other children ran home, but Natalie hid inside a treehouse they had built. An hour later, she went home and ran upstairs. The police came and told her mom that she had been killed. Her mom started sobbing and then Natalie realized her mom did care about her. Ever since then, Natalie constantly stages suicides to try and get her mom's attention.

Personality: Natalie is quiet and can seem deadpan at times, but she's very clever and can deceive others if she wants something. She is fascinated of death, but doesn't necessarily want to kill or harm anyone. She can have a warm personality if given the chance. She doesn't like to be introduced to new people, and tries to scare them away by pretending to do violent things to herself, such as chopping off a limb or setting herself on fire. She would never actually do any of those things.

Appearance

Skin Color: Pale as a sheet

Eye Color: Brown

Hair Color/Style: Black with a blue tint, medium length

Clothes: Usually wears winter coats, loose fitting jeans and black converse

Other: A dull red scar on her left cheek

Starter Pokemon: Charmander

Starter Nickname: Aero

Starter Gender: Male

Move Set: Scratch, Growl, Ember, Smokescreen

GaXeL

Feraligatr Master
Years
  • Seen Apr 14, 2012
May I reserve squirtle?
I will post my SU later

dajman1996

Novice Turbo Duelist
Years
Name: Soran .J Ashta

History:From Little Root town Soran used to have friends from different regions and they lived in peace until the argument started, Soran had lost most of his friends who's famlies returnted back to their original regions, Soran was alone for the next few years just hearing the arugment and hated it until the day Team Rocket raided his town and brutally slaughtered the whole town nearly, only Soran surivied with his family, and when broken and in hatred he blindy joined a resistence group led by a Team Rocket and he had blindy being brainwashed to kill his parents and at that point he swore revenge on all Team Rocket. Later in an Internet cafe where Soran was checking his emails he found the message named hope.

Personality: Soran is now quite, although his determined to change the world his not afriad to kill, he just wants to unite the regions back together again like it was before and will even die to achieve his dream and goal. Soran is also laid back and more of the lone wolf type although he cares for others around him he just has a different way of showing it.

Appearance:
setsuna-f-seiei1.jpg

Skin Color: (Included in Picture)

Eye Color: (Included in Picture)

Hair Color/Style: (Included in Picture)

Clothes: (Included in Picture)

Other: (Included in Picture)

Starter Pokemon: Treeko

Starter Nickname: Exia

Starter Gender: M

Move Set: Razor Leaf, Quick Attack, Asborb and Cut

Ponee

You light up my world ♥
Years
  • (:
  • Seen Apr 21, 2015
Name: Teddy Rosalie Grimm

History: Teddy has lived in Fuchsia City, Kanto, all her life. After the huge fight between the Regions the Kanto Safari park was closed down, leaving all the Pokemon in there helpless. Teddy's parent's decided to try their best to keep care of the Pokemon there, so Teddy spent much of her time there. She enjoyed watching the Pokemon and trying to earn the trust of some of the "weaker" Pokemon, while her parents kept care of all the rest of the Pokemon.

Personality: Even though Teddy was always sweet and kind towards Pokemon, spending most of her time with them had isolated her from people, causing her to become socially awkward. Teddy is a kind hearted girl but if the wrong thing is said about her, well..... lets just say she isn't gonna just sit back and let them talk smack....but since she was so awkward she would have ended up messing things up and causing everyone to laugh at her. She tends to stay around Pokemon that are smaller and not as powerful, just to give her that feeling of power.

Appearance

Skin Color: Teddy's skin is tan, from working outside most of the day. Tiny freckles are dotted a long her cheeks and nose.

Eye Color: Teddy has large green eyes.

Hair Color/Style: Teddy's hair is very fine and straight as a tooth pick. It is dark brown and is usually pulled into a messy bun.

Clothes: Teddy has never cared much about her appearance, she is usually seen in an old blue T-shirt and torn jeans with a pair of white sneakers.

Other: Teddy is small for her age, only standing at 5' feet, so maybe that is the reason she likes to hang around the smaller Pokemon.

Starter Pokemon: Bulbasaur

Starter Nickname: Pip

Starter Gender: Male

Move Set: Tackle, Vine Whip, Poison Powder, Razor Leaf

Last edited:

Lilliana

Years
@ dajman1996 and Iwasapony25 accepted.

@ HunterZero, and GaXel You have one day or your reservation is lost

Last edited:

Ponee

You light up my world ♥
Years
  • (:
  • Seen Apr 21, 2015
((Since you don't have an OOC page up yet I'll just go ahead and ask the question here... Is this gonna be in chapter form or is it like we go at our own pace, if that makes sense haha.))

Lilliana

Years
OCC: Sorry GaXel your one day is past up so Squirtle is now up for grabs. Now the first Chapter is your character receiving the email, their reaction to it. After everyone has posted Chapter two will be a week later and heading to Hoenn where you'll be getting your starter and meeting the others. You will not interact with other Role players in the first chapter. You also have the choice of writing in first person which I'm going to try.

Chapter One: The Email.

Ugh what time is it. I thought sleepily as the continuous beeping from my computer woke me from my dreamless sleep. Glancing at the clock i groaned 5:30 in the morning what a great time to get up. I thought sarcastically as i made myself get up. "Now what could be so important that my Computer has been beeping continuously" I murmured making my way across my room and to the desk on which sat said computer. Yawning as i moved the cursor of the mouse across the screen i spotted the You have Mail message blinking on my screen also causing the annoying beeping. I clicked on it with a murmur of "Probably spam" and read the title Hope. "hm what is this?" I muttered clicking on the email and reading it.

Dear Lilith M. Wilson,
Congratulations you are one of the nine lucky people to be selected to receive a
free Pokemon and given the opportunity to travel through the Hoenn region. This may sound surprising but you ten are the first people to get the opportunity to travel through the region collecting gym badges in forty-five years. I hope you accept the opportunity and if you do please be in Little Root town exactly one week after you get this email.
From,
U.n.Owen.

I stared blank faced. How does this person know my name...and it's not surprising i know this. This may be a good opportunity but I know Mother will never approve... I know father would if he was still with us. I thought sadly wiping away a tear that threatened to fall down my face.

"I don't care what my mother says I'm going and that's that. I'm eighteen years old and she can't stop me" I said to myself before typing a quick reply.

Dear U.n.Owen,
I have no idea who you are or how you know who I am. But I'll be there.
Lilith.

After hitting send i yawned before crawling back into bed and falling back into a dreamless sleep knowing in a few hours i would be awakened by my mother.

Ponee

You light up my world ♥
Years
  • (:
  • Seen Apr 21, 2015
A small porcelain Pidgey simultaneously popped out of a wooden, miniature grand father clock, while making the 'Koo-koo, koo-ooo!' noise. A young girl, about the age of sixteen, slowly made her way out of the large queen size bed. It was the crack of dawn, and Teddy was use to it. Her usual day consist of; waking up, getting ready to work at the now abandoned Safari Park, feed all the pokemon, and clean the place up.

Teddy considered herself lucky, she was one of the last few people that still had contact with Pokemon ever since the huge argument. But it has taken a toll on her life, Teddy has spent most of her life working for the Pokemon, she had to give up friends and education in order to keep the Safari Park under control and safe.

Teddy made her way towards the wooden desk that rested in the corner of her room. The only thing that lay on the desk was a small laptop, and cans of Soda. She sat herself down on the worn old chair and opened up her laptop.

The laptop made a ding noise then said, "You have one knew message."
Teddy gasped. A message? Who on Earth would send me a message? She thought to herself. She clicked the "Read" button on the computer and a document opened up;

"Dear Teddy R Grimm,
Congratulations! you are one of the nine lucky people to be selected to receive a free Pokemon and given the opportunity to travel through the Hoenn region. This may sound surprising but you ten are the first people to get the opportunity to travel through the region collecting gym badges in forty-five years. I hope you accept the opportunity and if you do please be in Little Root town exactly one week after you get this email.
From,
U.n.Owen."

Yet again, Teddy gasped. The thought of being able to travel through the Region, catching and training Pokemon, and collecting gym battles amazed her. She had only heard stories and seen movies about stuff like that. Quickly, Teddy replied to the message;
"Dear U.N Owen,
I absolutely accept!!!! I will be in Little Root town ASAP! (:
From,
Teddy Grimm"

Teddy squealed as she sent the message, she had never felt this excited before.

"Teddy!!!! Hurry up!" Teddy's mom shouted from down stairs. Teddy cringed as she had realized she had forgotten something very important....her parents. How in the world would they react to this?

NightOfRemorse

my anxieties have anxieties
Years
The sun slowly rose as morning settled in. It was about 5:30 in the morning, but Natalie was already up. She tightened a gold bracelet around her wrist and put on her black wool coat. She had been planning on attending a memorial for the last person killed by Team Rocket, despite not personally knowing them. She liked funerals.

The sun's soft rays shown on her mirror and reflected on her eyes. She squinted in response and noticed her computer in the corner. Natalie suddenly got the urge to check her email. She did not know why she wanted to, for she had not looked at it for a long time. She turned on a small desktop in the corner of her room and it slowly booted up. "You've got mail!" the computer proudly shouted as Natalie flinched at the sudden outburst. She looked at the one lonely email in her inbox titled, "Hope."

Dear Natalie M. Finch,
Congratulations you are one of the nine lucky people to be selected to receive a free Pokemon and given the opportunity to travel through the Hoenn region. This may sound surprising but you ten are the first people to get the opportunity to travel through the region collecting gym badges in forty-five years. I hope you accept the opportunity and if you do please be in Little Root town exactly one week after you get this email.
From,
U.n.Owen.

Natalie blinked at the email. She held up her finger to the button to boot off the computer, but then grabbed the mouse and replied to the email simply with, "I'll be there." A small smirk formed on her face. She buttoned her coat and went downstairs to make some toast. I'm probably being pranked by the psychiatrist.

She put the egg on her plate and sat down. Suddenly her mom quickly stormed into the kitchen. "You don't mind if I take this, do you?" She grabbed Natalie's plate of eggs and took it up to her room. "Oh, no, not at all," Natalie said with a forced smile. She looked at the clear glass door leading outside and saw a wild Growlithe sitting there. He whimpered to be fed something, but Natalie looked away and down at the table, the email's content flowing fresh through her mind.

dajman1996

Novice Turbo Duelist
Years
Dear Soran J. Ashta,
From,
U.n.Owen.

Soran replied "Ok I'll be there." Soran's memories flashed back, he used to always want to be a trainer, but his hometown was a haunting to him but he couldn't let this silp by. Soran then started to walk back to where his past was.

Kay11190

The Drifter
Years
"Before evolution wild bulbasaur gather in lush forests and then begin to what seems to be a ritual. The head Venasaur…" The dull voice said buzzing in the headphones of what seemed to be a bored black haired boy. He was gazing around the room as hoping to see at a few faces to ease his worry. All that looked back at him however were tall oak book shelves filled to capacity. It was a week ago today that the boy had left his home in Cerulean. He could still hear his father's voice echoing in the back of his head.

"Why would your mother and I condone this childish dream of yours. Do you have any idea of the dangers that are out there Kay? Besides if you can't even focus on school how do you hope to survive out there, much less take care of other living beings. You just don't have it in you son."

These words were the final push that led to Kay leaving his house. He had only made it to Vermillion city since he didn't have a pokemon of his own yet. The local pokemon center has been more than generous to him letting him stay there for the past few nights. This making his sixth day in the library made the pokemon studies a bit dry.

"Well I guess I'll just head back to the Pokemon Center and help with the pokemon again." Said Kay his eyes showing the sadness he was feeling. He took his headphones from the computer and went to close the internet browser before his email let out a few loud beeps that filled the area with sound. Kay hurriedly went to check the mail which read…

Dear Kay,
From,
U.n.Owen.

This was it. This was the adventure the boy was looking for. As fast as he had opened the mail he replied Of course I'll go! In fact I'll be there in less than a week. Thank you soooo much for the opportunity. Running full speed out of the library Kay headed for the docks to catch then next ship over to Hoenn to begin his journey.

Lilliana

Years
OCC: Everyone that's been accepted has posted so I'm starting Chapter two. If any new people join they can Join in were we are. In this Chapter It's one week later and your now In little Root Town. The first thing your doing is getting your Starter Pokemon, Pokedex, and Gym Badge case from the Professor. Then You can interact with the other Trainers.
Chapter 2: In Hoenn.
I sighed as the boat docked in the harbor of Little Root Town. I hope my mother is okay alone. I thought as i got off the boat thinking about how i had left home without a word a week after getting the email. Looking around Little Root Town i noticed it was a lot smaller than Castelia City and felt a little relief. "Thank goodness it's not a big city" I murmured to myself as I looked around. Trees all around, a few small houses, and several Pokemon here or there all in all it was a quiet little town. On top of a hill near the east end of the town i spotted a building made of red brick. It was definitely bigger than all the other buildings in town and I then knew it was the Pokemon lab. With a grin a took off running toward the lab. Once reaching it i saw i was the no one there and walked in confidently hoping that the Pokemon I wanted hadn't been taken before i got there. "Hello" I called out.
"Your one of the Trainers right" A voice said and I turned as a man walked up to me. He had brunette colored hair and a beard on his face and he was dressed in a white lab coat.
"Yes." I answered looking around before settling on asking my question. "Professor were you the one who sent out that email?"
"I'm just as confused as you are of that one." he replied before he smiled "How silly of me I forgot to introduce myself. I'm Professor Birch and you are?"
"My name is Lilith. Lilith Wilson nice to meet you Professor." I answered even more confused now. "So even you don't know who sent it?" I asked.
"No I got an email last week from someone called U.n.Owen telling me to have nine Pokemon ready by today. I followed my gut and did. Now Lilith what Pokemon do you want?" he said with a smile leading her to a table with Poke-balls.
I grinned knowing exactly which one i wanted. I quickly found the Pokeball containing Oshawott. "Oshawott is my choice Professor" i stated with a smile.
"Your positive Lilith." he said "You can't change your mind later."
"I'm sure" I answered holding the Poke-ball close.
"Alright. Here take these they will be a big help on your journey" Professor Birch said handing me a Pokedex and a Midnight Blue colored gym badge case. "I've been given instructions not to let you leave until the others get here. So you can just relax until then" he said shooing me outside.
Hm lets meet my new Pokemon I thought happily tossing the ball into the air. A red beam shot out of it and in a flash my desired Oshawott materialized in front of me. "Osh?" the small otter Pokemon said.
"Aw your so cute, let see what the Pokedex says" I said holding up the Pokedex.
Oshawott the Sea Otter Pokemon. It fights using the swordshell on it's belly. It stops an attack and slashes back without a moments delay. This Oshawott is a female and knows the moves Bubblebeam, Aqua Jet, Growl, Tackle. The pokedex beeped in an electronic voice. "Cool i know what your name is gonna be. How bout Nixie it means Water Sprite." I said happily.
"Oshawott!" Nixie shouted happily in agreement. With a grin i sat under a tree with Nixie curled up next to me and quickly fell asleep.

Back