• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon: Hope (PG 16) OCC and Submissions

Lilliana

Lilliana ~♥~ Silver, Forever!
Years
  • First RP so please bear with me.

Plot: It's the year 2065 and over the years many things have changed in the world of Pokemon. After the end of Team Rocket the regions lived in peace for about twenty years before an argument drove a rift in the friendships of the five regions. The argument was simple and completely idiotic. The argument was over which region had the better Pokemon. The regions haven't been on good terms for the last forty five years, families driven apart and friends where lost. The Hoenn region even isolated themselves from the rest of the world finally letting people in after forty five years. But a new generation of Team Rocket has formed not wanting the world back the way it was. This new generation is more violent than it's previous one. Willing to kill to get their point across. Is there any hope of getting the regions back to the way they once were? Or will the world be doomed to live in it's now dark state.

You: You and eight other people between age 16 and 21 have received an email titled Hope. The email says the following.

Dear insert Characters name here,
    Congratulations you are one of the nine lucky people to be selected to receive a free Pokemon and given the opportunity to travel through the Hoenn region. This may sound surprising but you ten are the first people to get the opportunity to travel through the region collecting gym badges in forty-five years. I hope you accept the opportunity and if you do please be in Little Root town exactly one week after you get this email.
    From,
    U.n.Owen. (Stole that from and then there were none :))

Rules: 1.You must follow all PC rules and all forum rules.
    2. The role play is rated PG 16 there will be violent scenes with the new Team Rocket and possible murder.
    3. No bunnying or godmodding
    4. Tell me before you disappear for awhile.
    5. If you quit the RP or break any of the rules than you character will be murdered.
    6. You determine if a catch is successful and if you win or lose a battle that is not against another Role-player those i decide who wins. The catch is you can't have every capture successful and win every battle.
    7. No Mary-Sues
    8. HAVE FUN! :D
    Submission:
    Name: First, Middle initial, last.

History: (Hometown, has the state of the world affected your character?, etc.) Minimum of one paragraphs

Personality: Minimum of one detailed paragraph.

Appearance

Skin Color:

Eye Color:

Hair Color/Style:

Clothes:

Other: (tattoos, piercings, etc.)

Starter Pokemon: (See list below)

Starter Nickname:

Starter Gender:

Move Set: (Four moves to start with)

Starters:

Fire:
    Charmander (Taken by NightOfRemorse), Torchic , Tepig

Water:
    Squirtle , Mudkip, Oshawott (Taken by me)

Grass:
    Bulbasaur , Treecko (Taken by dajman1996), Snivy (Taken by totodile12345

One of each starter there are twenty four hour reserves.

Name: Lillith M. Wilson

History: Lilith was born and raised in Castelia City in the Unova Region she was told the events of what happened from her regions point of view. According to her father when the argument happened it drove his parents apart. His mother from Kanto and his father from Unova. Her father lived in Unova with his dad and she had an Aunt that lived in Kanto. A whole side of her family she didn't know because of the past. Most of her time as a child was spent either by the ocean or in the library where she'd just sit and read to her hearts content. When she turned 17 her father died of a heart attack and Lilith became more quiet than she already was since she was closer to her father than her mother. She ended up doing something her mother never thought she would she got a tattoo and ear piercings and a year later received the email and left without a word.

Personality: Lilith is the quiet and calm type but on rare occasions can become dangerous and reckless. Just like the ocean she loves so much. She can be described by the people who know her as a kind and gentle soul. She treats everyone with respect and doesn't believe that the world should be in it's current state. Once she gets close to someone she can be fiercely protective even without saying much. She prefers to be around people who are the louder type finding them easier to get along with than people quiet like herself.

Appearance

Skin Color: fair pale skin.

Eye Color: silver

Hair Color/Style: Curly long hair that goes to her knees it is dyed a rich purple in color

Clothes: Midnight Blue tube top, white skinny jeans, and midnight blue sneakers.

Other: On her right shoulder is a tattoo of a Blue Dragon, she also has three piercings in each of her ears.

Starter Pokemon: Oshawott

Starter Nickname: Nixie

Starter Gender: Female

Move Set: Bubblebeam, Aqua Jet, Growl, Tackle

Last edited:

Kay11190

The Drifter
    Years
  • I hope the history is ok. I didn't have the separation of the regions effect his life to much. I can always make changes if need be.

Name: Kay

Appearance:
    Kay is a rather plain looking boy for someone his age, with only a few distinctive features. He stands at about 5'8 inches making him about decent height when compare to his peers. His eyes being one of his better features are a silver grey, a color found most commonly on fish scales. His gaze portrays the happiness and calm of his personality, and can be very fierce when provoked by a foe. Kay's hair is a silky black and is rather long for a male. His hair is worn in a pretty interesting manner, the hair at the top of his head is normally spiky and runs of in many directions. As you move toward the back of his head his hair seems to be combed down several inches until it starts into a ponytail. The ponytail falls down to around the bottom of his shoulder blades and is kept together by a gray bandage wrap. When worn without the wrap however Kay's hair is very wild and pretty hard to manage, at least for him. Moving to his face, it again is pretty plain, though it is soft to the touch and he has a small red rectangular marking that runs from his left mid-cheek diagonally off of his face.

Kay's build is also pretty average minus his strong legs. His Torso and arms aren't very muscular and neither are they flimsy. His clothes however seem to make up for his plain look by adding some personality to him. Starting from his feet he wears a pair of dark brown boot that almost look black. The bottom of his boots are steel plated, the plating also running up the front of the boot to above his toes. The plating is also around the rim of the boots but the coating is very slim allowing him to actually put the boots on. His pants are kaki in color and are also pretty baggy, making movement for him relatively easy. Not to mention that it's very comfortable to him. The short sleeve shirt he wears is a short sleeve turtleneck made out of a light cream colored fabric that keeps him cool. The neck on the shirt is very loose, making it kind of ruffled, never really touching his neck. Over his shirt he wears a long button down pale gray vest jacket. It falls to about a quarter ways down his thighs The shoulder rims on the jacket are a light faded green color. The inside of his jacket has two special strips that can hold pokeballs on it though he can use his red belt for that. He often will be found wearing his jacket open to reveal the silver pokeball insignia on his shirt.

Personality:
    Kay is a very simple person. He is very intelligent loving to study up on pokemon when he has the time. One of his goals is to be a great breeder, which helps push him to learn what he can about pokemon. He is a very caring person and shows compation towards any who need it. He has a very laid back approach toward everything knowing that it will come, only if you pace yourself properly. This leads him to seem a tad lazy to most but it's simply his lax attitude showing. In regards to battling with his pokemon he is quite serious and his ingenuity shines bright. His tactics and uses of attacks in battle make him a force to be reckoned with. The final note about Kay's personality is that he can come off as rather odd at times, as he some of his antics tend to draw attention to him.

History:
    Kay comes from a regular middle class family in Cerulean city with no real problems. Growing up he wasn't asked to do much, just simply to do well in school. Kay however didn't do very well in that area as his interests were more so into pokemon and skateboarding. As time would progress Kay's parents became stricter not only trying to correct his failing school grades, but protect him from the rising team Rocket threat. The more they pushed him, the more Kay wanted to become a trainer. Due to this Kay's grades began to plummet even further. Trying to escape the pressures of his home Kay turned to skateboarding as a form of stress relief.

It took him a couple of years to but after many sessions he became a rather decent boarder. He didn't attempt too many tricks but those he knew were practical and could be done on most terrains. Kay often found himself boarding to nearby clearings and just staring up at the sky. If he wasn't doing that he would just watch wild pokemon scamper about waiting for the day he could get his own. When he turned 13, Kay asked his parents if it was okay if he set off on a journey to raise pokemon. Their obvious answer was a no. They much rather see their son excelling in school and books than possibly get himself killed traveling. Also they figured with his mentality he may just give up on it and come back a failure. Putting up with his parent's discouraging words Kay whipped up the strength to leave his home and start his adventure despite their wishes. He was determined to come back an accomplished trainer.

Starter Pokemon:
    Torchic
    Starter Nickname: Terra
    Starter Gender: Female
    Move Set: Scratch, Focus Energy, Ember, Peck

Last edited:

Lilliana

Years
  • That's fine, just make sure one of his reasons for leaving home is getting the email other than that accepted. And I'm gonna go ahead and start the first Chapter.

Totodile12345

Newbie Writer
    Years
  • Name: Yoshi A. Haruyami

History: born in blackthorn city. life was hard for yoshi including all the dragon tamers arguing weather or not who had the strongest dragon type in town. Yoshi getting caught in the middle of the debates and being asked questions that he didn't want to answer because he didn't want to get involved. when he recieved an email with the subject: hope. He knew he will probably be able to stop the murderous team rocket that he heard was returning. But he had to raise up the money to buy the boat ticket which took 2 weeks. He hoped someone else got the email so he wouldn't have to face this new threat alone.

Personality:Yoshi is very shy but confident. he will do whatever it takes to protect his partner snivs. He would take a bullet for anyone of his friends or family members as long as they know he did it for them. Hes never selfish and is always open to new ideas as long as they don't involve him being shot at and nearly killed. He perfers to be more silent and is very friendly. He dosen't plan on evolving his starter.

Appearance: tall and skinny. stands at probably 6'4.

Skin Color: white with a little tan mixed in.

Eye Color: brown

Hair Color/Style: short brown hair.

Clothes: A shirt with a picture of snivy on it, blue jeans, black gloves, and a jacket with a pokeball sign on it.

Other: Tatto of snivy on his arm

Starter Pokemon: Snivy

Starter Nickname: Snivs

Starter Gender: Male

Move Set: grass mixer, mega drain, vine whip, and headbutt.

Last edited:

Ponee

You light up my world ♥
    Years
    • (:
    • Seen Apr 21, 2015
    Question;

(Please bare with me because I have been a lil out of it all week xD )

Are you gonna provide the wild Pokemon & The routes and stuff?

Ponee

You light up my world ♥
    Years
    • (:
    • Seen Apr 21, 2015
    Haha okay, I've been having an um... interesting week. :p

But I'm excited for the next part. ^_^

Kay11190

The Drifter
    Years
  • Sorry I havn't posted in a couple days. I'm at my college visiting so I haven't even gotten around a computer in a few days. I'll ry to have a post up by tonight.

Jason Wolf

The Chronicler
    Years
  • Name: Jaklo T. Wolf

History: Jason grew up in olivine town in the Johto region. He never really cared about the region's issues. He spent most of his time on the beaches out to the west of town. Even as a child he'd stay out there all day, but what did change was his activities out there. He began working on a boat which had wreaked on a rocky outcrop. Somehow he repaired it and actually sailed it once. Jason worried his parents when he started going sailing more then staying home and practically everything else. His father stole the boats wheel as a sign for his son to stop sailing so much, but Jason just bought a new one. His parent finally put their feet down and refused to let him going sailing again.

Personality: Jason is a pretty smart guy, but he does some stupid things. He enjoys adventure and that seems to be why he tries doing odd and crazy things. He can never sit still and always needs something to keep him occupied either mentally or physically. The oddest thing about Jason is that even though he seems to act almost instantly he makes plans and strategies about a lot of things he does.

Appearance: He is lean and mean, despite the fact that he looks thin and weak he really is strong and tough. He has little body fat and his muscle are easily noticed when your near him. He is about six feet tall maybe a little shorter. He weighs less then most people his age because he swims so much.

Skin Color: he is Caucasian, but he has become quite tan from being out on the beach and in the open ocean.

Eye Color: amber/ glassy orange

Hair Color/Style: Jason has semi-short light brown hair.

Clothes: Jason wears a pair of gray blue jeans, a dark gray long sleeve shirt, a navy blue fleece vest, light gray and blue sneakers

Other: pair of swim goggles

Starter Pokemon: Squirtle

Starter Nickname: Tyr

Starter Gender: male

Move Set: aqua jet, withdraw, bite, tackle

Last edited:

Kay11190

The Drifter
    Years
  • So are we continuing the story? from what I can see we're starting to branch out all over the place.

Lilliana

Years
  • Thanks this is my first created one :) and the next Chapter is now up with an interesting start for Lilith

Totodile12345

Newbie Writer
    Years
  • Your welcome and your first one!? cool i did one but it was on a diffrent website with a diffrent username and such. I lost the website and profile information so i stopped going there which ended a really good rp i thought up and had big plans for.

Ponee

You light up my world ♥
    Years
    • (:
    • Seen Apr 21, 2015
    Sorry guys, but I am going to drop out. This role play is a little too fast paced for me. :/

Back