• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The S.S. Annie

Status
Not open for further replies.

[Technya]

Chick in riot gear!
    Years
    OOC: Not me I never give bad rep to anyone :/ That's weird though and you can't really be doing anything bad since you and I are the only ones participating in the RPG. Hey, I just got some rep as well WTF?

Once in the deck Erzsebet found all her Pok?mon playing with each other. She went over and they all ran to her and pounced on her with joy. "All right guys, I'm glad to see you too. Now what shall we do first?"

Now with Kung-Fu grip! XD
    Years
    OOC: It's nadan the water queen. She's really mad at me. Did you recieve rep or get it taken away?

Silver woke up, and Eevee was sleeping on the floor next to him. "I want to battle someone." Silver got up, picked up Eevee, and searched for a battle.

danielthmaniel

???-Confused-???
    Years
    occ: one more person and then the ship sets sail. ^^;

Roy walked up the platform boarding the ship. Standing back, he gazed out onto the huge ship, "It sure is a beauty, maybe even better then the last one." Roy called out his wingull and glanced down at his invitation, "It says here the trainer quarters are at the back of the ship," Opening the door to the trainer quarters he glanced in, it was a nicely furnished room. Roy spotted some other people, "and I thought I was early." he muttered under his breath. He walked into his room. Putting his things away he turned back out of his room. He turned and walked out of the room.

[Technya]

Chick in riot gear!
    Years
    OOC: Nadan? Well that's pretty immature of her :/ Well the blocks are green so I really donnu since I still don't really get the whole rep thing

Erzsebet's Pok?mon were just itching to have the time of their lives and so was she. She looked around to see if she could find any trainer worthy of a decent battle. She returned all her Pok?mon in their pok?balls and set off to find anything else to do that would prove fun for her and her Pok?mon.

Now with Kung-Fu grip! XD
    Years
    OOC: She gave you GOOD rep? I got 3 blocks of bad rep from her!

Eevee started to run up to trainers asking them to battle. Not that he wanted to, but because when it was over, Silver was going to feed his Pokemon. It was near time to eat anyway.

[Technya]

Chick in riot gear!
    Years
    OOC: Oh well I guess I got good rep since I got two green blocks from this thread.

Erzsebet looked around and came upon Silver and his Eevee. She smiled and ran over to him and said. "Hey, glad to run into you. We're bored as heck here. What do you say to a battle?"

[Technya]

Chick in riot gear!
    Years
    "Priest!" Yelled Erzsebet concerned for her Pok?mon. Priest was badly shaken up by that Earthquake but he still had a lot to go before he could go down and he wasn't going down without a fight.
    "Good boy Priest! Let's show 'em what you're really made of! Psybeam him to Kingdom come!"
    Priest used Psybeam and hit Aggron directly.

[Technya]

Chick in riot gear!
    Years
    Priest was hit directly by the powerfull Shadow Ball and fell to the floor. C'mon sweetie get up thought Erzsebet but it didn't look good for Priest so Erzsebet did the one thing that would turn this battle around. "Priest return."

Priest was returned and Erzsebet tossed another pok?ball. "Gaia go!"
    From the pok?ball came a Skarmory ready for battle. Erzsebet looked at the pok?ball Priest was in and smiled no matter you're still pretty darn wicked.

danielthmaniel

???-Confused-???
    Years
    occ: People don't seem to be coming, if no one comes by tomorrow morning, the ship's setting sail without them ^^;

Luke smiled, everything was working out acording to plan. Most of the passengers were loaded onto the ship and all the Team Rocket grunts were loaded up in the cargo bay.

Roy looked out into the sitting room. Where had everyone gone? He walked up a hall. As he turned the corner, he spotted two trainers battling, "I hope you don't mind if I watch." Roy sat down on a bench, he'd never seen a battle on a boat.

lex

PEEWEE!!! ^_^
    Years
    OOC: It's because your posts are way to short. If a Modereator ro Admin were to spott this, you will be given a warning. I suggust you begin to add details to your posts. You might want to also check out the RPG Rules, there new. It is required to have at least four sentences. Oh, and the Reason why She gave Shadow Of Ash good Rep. is because hi posts are more decent and detailed (No offense.). Hope you understand now. ^^

IC: Dymitry stood up, he impaitent to begin. He wnted to know what it was Rockets was planning this time. Dymitry could once again feel the presene of a member. He rapidly turned his head to spott a member from the very corner of his eye running into a room. He quickly reacted and followed. The member noticed he was being followed. Dymitry tripped and the member absconded into several other hallways.

Adaia

Wind Gypsy
    Years
    Adaia skidded to a stop as she came into sight of the ship. It was about to leave, sailors already beginning to pull in the walkway onto the ship. She spun and whistled shrilly, two of her fingers in her mouth. People scattered as a coal black pelted Ponyta galloped towards her. The Ponyta didn't stop galloping even as it drew close to Adaia. Adaia grabbed the Ponyta's bridle and swung herself up as they had practiced many times. They galloped at top speed towards the ship. The walkway was half drawn into the ship as they reached it and the Ponyta leaped, landing on the walkway and galloping up and onto the ship. Adaia swung down and patted the Ponyta, oblivious to the incredulous looks the sailors and other passengers were giving her and the strange Ponyta.
    'Good girl, Vitess,' Adaia said. Then she drew out her other Pokeballs. 'Come on out guys!' A blaziken, a gengar and a zigzagoon all appeared and Adaia put away the pokeballs. 'Now no haunting, Spect,' she warned the gengar. 'Or you'll get no treats.' The gengar nodded with as innocent a look it could manage. Then they began to walk along the corridors, the zigzagoon and Spectchattering away in pokemon language, Vitesse making occasional comments in pokemon language about people and to pokemon they passed and the blaziken walking silently beside Adaia. They turned the corner and Adaia ran smack into a teenage boy with long black hair and queer white eyes. Automatically, she leaped back into a defensive position. The Blaziken tensed but the other pokemon just watched curiously. Adaia straightened up.
    'Who are you?' she asked shortly, her face automatically going blank and emotionless. She didn't trust other people that much until she knew them. Meaning she had few friends.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back