• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Salamence Fan Club!

Which pokemon is THE coolest?

• Bagon

Votes: 2 10.0%
  • Shelgon

Votes: 1 5.0%
  • Salamence

Votes: 17 85.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nell

Years
    • Seen Sep 2, 2009
    May I join this club? I like salamence and his growl. its like *RaWwWwR!!*

I remember watching Salamence fighting Moltress it was So Keeeewl!

Hey, SC~ I remember you from the DCC and the SHC, welcome, I'll add you to the list~ and Salamence > everything when it battles XD Okay Nica, be my guest and make a new topic~

~Rene~

Pearlshipping Fan!
    Years
  • Welcome to the club, shinycollector. Here's another picture of Bagon:
    The Salamence Fan Club!

May_Eevee :t133:

Nell

Years
    • Seen Sep 2, 2009
    Ermm.. I think we've had that one ^^;; Righto, I think it's time for a new topic, the sprite will be done! Sometime.... *sweatdrop*
    The perfecto candy treat for Salamence?

~Rene~

Pearlshipping Fan!
    Years
  • Sorry about that.
    Maybe some sweets and candies for Salamence.

Nell

Years
    • Seen Sep 2, 2009
    I meant, the TYPE of candy, *sweatdrop* For example, the appearance, taste, decoration of the wrapper~

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    A nice topic to make a nice post longer.. *Says thankyou sarcasticly*
    Yeah well teh wrapping will be 5 CM long (I dont know much about CM's So im guessing). It will have 3 images of pokemon Salamence looks up to(Only three will fit on). Then teh actual Candishness. It will predict how Salamence feels (Like one of those necklaces that you touch to find out how you feel). Yeah, well pink inside and on teh outside a beautiful violet colour to make any sad Salamence smile. It will taste like roses and flowers to Salamence, and when Salamence first puts it in it's mouth it will jump up for joy, because teh perfect candy has come. Yeah I think that's what Jae meant, Rene.

<3 Nica--Ahh not too long^^

shinycollector

I'm back!
    Years
    • Seen Aug 6, 2012
    Thx guys! For welcoming me here in the club!

xD Are we gonna make a candy? (is that the new topic?)
    I think simpsonqueen discuss it all on his one VERY long post. xD. So who's gonna make the candy I am not really good at those stuff.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Not a real candy..well I dont think so at least or is Jae gunna go behind our backs and make one just for teh topic. Yeah teh topic is just for fun, not real, because we cant all get together and make candy. X3

<3 Nica--Looks up teh plans

Nell

Years
    • Seen Sep 2, 2009
    SC, they're just topics to discuss, not to actually DO. ^^;; Anyways~ my answer to the topic will have to wait, I'm busy. VERY VERY busy~

shinycollector

I'm back!
    Years
    • Seen Aug 6, 2012
    =O Oh s**t! I dunno its just for fun and talk about and not to do..(I am so stupid xD)

I want to make a candy that has 2 pictures of salamence then the flavor is a cola and strawberry mixed together. It smells like a wild flower on a bush. (the smell sounds stupid I can think of anything else xD)

Simplicity

~♥~
    Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2019
    Hehe XD While I'm inactive, you guys, as the co-owners, can invent some topics ^^ My bed will be sprited, in due time :)
    Lolz kays if I remember I am a co-owner righties? j/k sozzies many clubbies sometimes I forget if I'm a co-owner lolz.
    Lolz sozzies I just saw that my lil brother was too lazy to come xD sozzies I take up most of the time on the comp so teh Tali will act like a post for him =3

Thanks and okay, I got a new topic: What type of games Salamence like to play?

Oh cutie topic^^

SC, they're just topics to discuss, not to actually DO. ^^;; Anyways~ my answer to the topic will have to wait, I'm busy. VERY VERY busy~
    Kays I hope you sneak on soonies j/k come back soonies though please!

Welcome to teh very small club of ours shinycollector just don't disapear like all the other members *looks suspiciously at all the other missing members* yeah XD *looks at bro's name with lazybusy Jae why'd ya do that for j/k? Lolz

Kays well--
    Oh it would be milky and taste like Pokemon Food the wrapping would have a pic of Salamence and it's pwetty and kawaii evos^^ and yeah.

What type of games Salamence like to play?
    Maybe something to do with teh skyness and it's pwetty features like bird catchin j/k Salamence wouldn't hurt a fly (or so I thought)

altarialover :t334:

Years
  • What type of games Salamence like to play?
    I think Salamence would like to play the Pokemon Ring Master Contest like from the episode "That's just Swellow!" that episode was cool so I think Salamence would like it too!

Btw I am sorry but I don't have any piccies but I will find some later.
    And add me back on as active instead of busy please.

pokemon dragonmaster :t384:

Nell

Years
    • Seen Sep 2, 2009
    Aye, sure I'll put you as active ^^ HEY SC, NO SWEARING! XD I've told you before not to do it! So listen! XD Just don't, please~ okay, my answer is this: a triple-flavoured candy of blue and red, the gray part with a picture of Shelgon printed onto it with sugar-ink, the blue with the same ink but a Bagon, the red with a Salamence, the flavours being~
    gray= vanilla coke
    blue= blueberry muffin
    red-strawberry cake
    And all in one candy! XDD

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Such a technical answer Jae. Why only three layers, make three more and go for two of each pokemon..Though you wouldn't want to change your answer XD
    BTW here is a topic that just came into my mind: Would Salamence prefer a Spa or a Lava bath?
    <3 Nica--Came up wid' a topic XD

Nell

Years
    • Seen Sep 2, 2009
    Please do not express your opinions about the thread without clarifying whether you are willing to join the club or not. If not, I usggest you do not blurt out like that; it is considered as spam. Understood? Oh and Nica, can't be bothered changing, and the candy would be huge! XD I'll answer yours soon, I'm rather busy ATM.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Jae, teh way you talk is confusing..
    Yeah it would be a big candy, but it will have teh lurve for Salamence and preevo's there too..

<3 Nica--Didn't that guy just explain how Salamence looks XD

Nell

Years
    • Seen Sep 2, 2009
    Alrighty, my answer to your queenish topic:
    I think that as a dragon, it had pride and bravery running thick in its veins and blood, so it would probably take a lava bath to rejuvenate it. It's also immune to damage via fire, so it won't be hurt unnecessarily, plus it loves fire! XD

~Rene~

Pearlshipping Fan!
    Years
  • Would Salamence prefer a Spa or a Lava bath?
    I think Salamence prefer a Lava bath.

Nell

Years
    • Seen Sep 2, 2009
    Okay, Rene, please explain why you chose that answer, not just with the answer itself, that's not really the way it works in teh MCGness (god, come back, Nica!) Please~ Ooooh, Ima liking this little bed sprite for the old topic I'm making~

~Rene~

Pearlshipping Fan!
    Years
  • Okay, Rene, please explain why you chose that answer, not just with the answer itself, that's not really the way it works in teh MCGness (god, come back, Nica!) Please~ Ooooh, Ima liking this little bed sprite for the old topic I'm making~
    Okay, I choose Lava bath because I think it suits Salamence.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back