• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Second Coming OOC center

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years
  • Yeah. Remember, he's the delinquent child. They say he was raised by wild Bidoofs :O

Noir's next opponent will either be Weslyn or a baby Pokemon user. And this baby Pokemon user will be POWERFUL.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
  • XD I'm gonna make Hans do horrible, horrible things to Rydia XD

And Grace will be after Kit's Glaceon. But she won't be as desperate as Glys.

Sublime

Blimey!
    Years
  • *doesnt remember*

did it have somethign to do with a shiny stone?

that item gave makes me mad >_>
    i AR'ed one itno Platinum thinking it was a super-rare item that caused pokemon to turn shiny >_>

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
  • xD I don't think there's an AR in Japan. I think it's only a US/Europe thing.

Otherwise I'd have a Farfetch'd in my party by now XD

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
  • Yeah, it was, wasn't it?

And gee, I thought Snake preferred snapping Sonic's neck XD There's one with him and Kirby, where he wants to snap Kirby's neck. But then the creator pretty much freezes the shot (or just keeps it on Kirby), and an arrow points to him with text saying "No Neck" XD

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
  • True Brawl Fact: Snake pwns Sonic EVERY SINGLE TIME.

'Nuff said. Now, if they put Tails in Brawl, then that'd be different.

Tails pwns everyone but Kirby and Pikachu XD

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back