• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Star in the Sky (Revival)

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2015
    Yuuki groaned as he tossed over in his bed, groggy thoughts coming slowly back to him. Had all of that been a dream? Turning over and feeling the soreness of his side, he guessed not. That Kengaskahn which had attacked him had been very real, just as all of yesterdays unbelievable events were. He was surprised that he was able to make it back to the pokemon center in his condition, but the thought of an actual bed had spurred him on. He had called his parents and mentioned that he was going to be spending a bit more time in varidian, wich they believed, not extremely worried for their son, as he could take care of himself.

Getting up from bed, he scratched his forehead, only to make a surprising discovery: His skin was rough. Though it was not a visible thing, anybody who would come in contact with him would be able to tell that his skin was much more rough then a humans should be.

What the... He thought to himself. He was getting slightly worried. He tried to tell himself that it was all in his head, and that he just needed to stay more hydrated. Walking out into the lobby though, he realized it was not all in his head. Other people had changed too, and some were more drastic then others. His heart skipped a beat. Whats going on here! He worriedly thought to himself. Seeing that the news was covering the strange changes people were going through, Yuuki grabbed a chair at a table nearby where Tom and AJ were, hoping to gain some more information on the situation.

Thats when he made yet another startling discovery. When he sat down, he felt a lump of some sort on the end of his spinal cord. It was almost as if it had extended a bit. Reaching behind him, he indeed felt a small stub on his backside.
    Oh, great... He dismally thought to himself.

XunknownX

So much fog in here...
    Years
    ((OOC: Hm... pretty dense is me to misinterpret the 'chapters'. Sorry. The following post may be pretty bad though... I need sleep.))

Aryn had been up far earlier than she preferred, even before her mother would attempt to get her up, however she was probably already gone. Even though she was able to do the annoying favor last night, it had taken up even more valuable time that she could have been resting instead. The result is barely enough sleep. This day was going to be awful, but she'd better hope she'd be careful enough to handle the artwork and artifacts and such at the museum. She was finishing just up her usual morning routine to prepare to go. It wasn't like she had to be in a hurry since she lived closest to the museum... which is actually kind of odd.

Aryn finished getting dressed in her normal favorite, with a small change, --the only difference was that this pair of brown pants were not covered with faded spots-- and walked over to the sink in the bathroom to wash her face with very cold water; that should wake her up. She turned on the faucet and let the water run a few seconds so it was quite cold. She cupped her hands, then leaned her head down closer to the sink before splashing it on her face. It woke her up immediately, but it was very unpleasant. Aryn felt around for a moment to find a dry towel. Once it was found, she quickly dried off her face since she wanted to be rid of the brief feeling of discomfort. When finished, and finally looked at the bathroom mirror, she couldn't help but stare with a dumbfounded expression. Her entire face was no longer pale, and instead it was now a light brown-ish color. She brought a hand up to her cheek and rubbed it firmly, like it was some sort of face paint and it would rub off. But, it was real. The hell..? Aryn thought blankly. She was slightly worried, and yet not really. It's minor, but one thing she also just noticed, was when she brought her hand up, there were light brown blotches in random places on her hands, like it was going to continue to spread. Aryn simply blinked, with a blank expression on her face. "Well, look's like today is a day I'm really gonna need glasses." She said with a sigh. She was definitely not a morning person, so of course she thought her eyes were playing tricks on her. Though, she thought nothing else of it now, and rushed downstairs to finish getting ready.

Once downstairs, she wasn't surprised to not see her mother. If she ever made her angry, she can hold a grudge. Holding back another sigh, she ran to the table in the middle of her room, where her sneakers were sloppily placed by the table's side. Her glasses were rested on top, along with a pair of thin, white gloves, and a plastic tag of some sort with a clip attached. She finished putting on her sneakers and her glasses, then gathered her things on the table before leaving the house and closing the door behind her.

She was immediately walking towards the museum, which would only take a few seconds, or a minute at best if she procrastinated from fatigue. Although, just from exiting her home, she couldn't get her legs to move for a moment, and thought her mouth would fall open a little. If she thought this sudden 'tan' was weird this morning, and wasn't something to worry about, what she saw definitely was. One person looked as if a leaf would be sprouting from their head, and another was beginning to have a very unnatural yellow skin tone. She didn't want to look at this anymore, and quickly walked to the museum, and shut the door behind her quickly, without slamming it. "What the hell is happening to everyone..?!" Aryn said to no one in particular with a hushed tone.

Aryn momentarily forgot about almost panicking for now, since she saw a mini television on the front desk of the museum, the sound of the all-important news echoing a bit in the building. "Why is that--"
    "I figured that you wouldn't check it yourself, so I.... brought it here so you.... wouldn't be... out of the 'loop'.... but I'll be... staying to see if... you actually work."

She turned to see her boss; the manager of the museum, sitting lazily in a chair on the opposite side of the desk. For some reason, he kept pausing while talking, and was even speaking somewhat slowly, or in sluggish manner. It was somewhat annoying, and made Aryn want to make him 'spit it out' faster, but just nodded at what he was saying. She clipped her employee tag onto the edge of her shirt, and put the gloves on. These gloves were so her fingerprints would not get all over the artwork and such she would have to touch so she could move them later. "I'll be starting then..." At that, she began her first task of many.

Crimson Arcanine

The majestic and mythical
    Years
    Lee Hallows - Outside

I emerged from the tunnel, back to the safety of the surface. Almost immediately i'd taken one long look at those who were also around. I took a particularally long look at one boy who seemed to be more stressed about what had befallen than I, and anyone else for that matter. But I wasn't going to hang around long, all I wanted was just to be any from any craziness for now, just to have time to think. So I quickly hurried back to the hotel I was staying. Sleep was what I needed. Sleep and then some thinking time.

However, my sleep was anything but the refreshing rest I hoped it to be. It was full of dreams, strange dreams, some nightmares, somenot. But in those dreams a dark presence was there. A dark presense. One that couldn't identify.

The sound of loud music from an electronic alarm clock nearby jolted me out of my dreams into conciousness. The light entering the nearby windows was an obvious sign that morning was here. I yawned. For some reason waking up now didn't seem to be right. Thinking that, understandably, i'd not had enough sleep I was about to snuggle back down to catch up on some sleep when I noticed a note beside the bed on the chest of drawers where the clock was, written in my father's neat handwriting.

"Son, an emergency has arisen and I cannot be here at the moment. Meet you in the Viridian City Pokemon Centre this afternoon but until then do not talk to any Order members you see. - Rick"

I got out of bed, still yawning...and headed over to the bathroom, and then I forgot how tired I was in shock. As I raised my toothbrush I noticed a band of something that looked like on my arm, right near my wirst. A ring of something that looked a lot like bone encircled the area just above my wrist. I tried to tug on it, and the pain that registered was enough to know that is was real enough and not a dream. My ears too had changed ever so slightly, becoming just a tad pointed. Not enough for a casual glance to really reveal but enough for one that was looking closely to see. Further inspection reveal another set of bone-like bands down near my ankles. Those I didn't want others to see, so I managed to cover and disguise them somewhat.

The ones on my arm however, were not going to be disguised so easily. With my preference for loose sleeved clothes, I found not even one that could be used as an effective cover for them if I had to raise my arms. As long as I didn't raise my arms up, people wouldn't be able to tell, however. Good enough for now.

As I wandered downstairs to the exit, the noticed a group of people, both hotel guests and staff alike crowded around a television. All of the people there seemed odd looking, some looked like they were wearing facepaint, a few other had strange colour hair. "Was it some sort of celebatory day?" I was thinking until my eyes laid on one young lady who was crying softly. When I saw her eyes as I passed a hankerchief from my pocket to her, I noticed eyes looked very very strange and her ears bigger than what I've seen on a human. The eyes could of been contacts but the ears...

I pushed though the small crowd to see what everyone was so intent on viewing. The boardcast that was on at that time was nothing I could imagine....but strangely not that suprising.

Now I knew why my father had an emergency that he had to see about. The Order would be going bonkers over the news. Then something clicked in me, and for the first time I realised that somehow the events that had happened lately were somehow connected...but how? Again my mind was dwelling back on why. Was it a punishment? A test? I was pretty sure that a mass demonic invasion from the pits of hell was not the answer...this wasn't that sort of thing. This mass change in the populance worried me a lot.

I tried to comfort the young lady for a while and after a bit she cheered up just a little bit and had stopped crying. She smiled shyly as she thanked me for the hankerchief and the comforting words, and for the first time for the year, I felt spiritually lifted.

As I walked out of the hotel and turned to head towards the pokemon centre. I reflected on different things..And I decided there and then. No matter what happened that somehow I would find out just exactly what was causing all this and most importantly why all of these strange things were happening.

M@XWeru

Omnipresent Authority Figure
    Years
    It was still early morning, but the streets were full of people. Even more people than last night, in fact. Maxwell moved a hand to correct his sunglasses - he no longer wore the clear ones he had the day before. With a grin of anticipated success, he slowly turned his gaze to take in the frantic activity. Workers, workers everywhere - employees of his father's, most of them. The situation was the same in every city and town around Kanto, of course - and in Johto, as well. It had taken quite a bit of effort to get everyone to come to work despite the strange happenings, but promises to cover property damages from the shockwave had gone a long way. Luckily, none of that was anything Maxwell had to worry about. He was just there to watch over a little project of his.

Leant comfortably to the wall of Viridian's Pokécenter, an expensive cellphone to his ear, he listened to whoever was on the other end of the line, at the same time watching the proletarians swarm over the town. Houses, cars and other forms of property were inspected, and the results transferred down the line to carpenters and architects, standing ready with materials to fix what needed fixing - but only for those involved with the company, of course. It was a wonder of organizational efficiency, and would make for some very nice PR. Maxwell could not help but commend his father on his quick decisions. Of course, those repairs had the additional benefit of stealing people's attention away from his father's other affairs.

"The same kind as the one on my collar? Very good. Keep digging", said Maxwell to the person on the other end, and smiled. He stopped smiling, though, as he felt the points of his newly grown fangs prick his lower lip. So far, it was a minor inconvenience, but it was not at all hard to see the pattern in the changes that were occurring over the world. If the transformation continued, which according to Murphy's Law, it certainly would, it would soon turn into a major inconvenience indeed. In response to the problem, masses of psychics had been hired from Saffron to safely identify personnel in important places. To every problem, there was a solution. Maxwell had no doubt that his father's empire would remain, no matter what crises befell the world. "What? Yes, yes, we'll send you heavier equipment soon. It's hard to get it all the way out to the middle of the forest, as you might imagine. Good. I'll be in touch".

Informing his father of the events by the cave did have the desired effect, and researchers were sent out immediately to dig for any trace of the mystery. If the company were to be the ones to present the cure for the current situation, global domination would only be a step away - never mention the fact that Maxwell and his family could get rid of the changes, themselves. He smirked, recalling his father's face from earlier this morning. The old magnate had been covered in irregular, black spots, while Maxwell's mother had sported a red feather collar. He had the fangs himself and, well, let's just say he had a reason for wearing sunglasses that morning. Maxwell's current responsibility lay with staying close to the children from last night, under the pretext of overseeing the reconstruction work. He happily obliged - though the chance might be slim, any chance for more strange action was very much appreciated.

charizard_maa

Queen Chair
    Years
    OOC:

Was given permission to bunny a little.

IC:

It was the next morning and MIke just rubbed his eyes. He could feel his neck was kind of aching from the night before and really he couldn't but to laugh from the second part of the night. THe part after the attempted rescue mission for that kid. Really the events from last night kind of went a bit fast that Mike was kind of wondering where he was.

Mike looked around and saw kind of a mess around him. It looked like a hurricane hit and he was in the middle of it. Still Mike felt the soft bottom and looked around, while ignoring the mess, to see that he was in a bed. Kind of soft and a bit cleaner. Much different then the rest of the beds around him which Mike was able to see some pass a curtain.

Mike then rubbed his head again and remembered the events from the night before. The last thing he remembered was enjoying the concert that London was performing and then she ended the concert with her band. Mike remembered hearing that they were going to the bus and they let him follow. It did take a while to convince on of the guys in her group to let him on but in the end they were ok with it. Mike follow's London and her friend to the bus which he knew that both of them had plans to sneak out during the after party to get some of the quiet that they both promise each other. Still once Mike got on the bed he just went out like a match.

Mike looked around again and said, "Wow, what a night." MIke then looked around and saw that the bed he was in had a curtain around it and soon his eye went past a mirror. What he saw kind of surprise him. MIke had pure white hair on his head and it was kind of long. Mike looked at it and said, "What in the world happen last night?"

SkyeSlipstream

King of Crazy™
    Years
    OOC: I really meant to post earlier, but Firefox screwed me over. Therefore, this might be a tad short.

=====

Dim sunshine somehow managed to creep through the window blinds of Craig's bedroom. He cursed silently as the beams hit his sleeping eyes. He tried to turn over and revisit his dreams, but his mind was awake and would stay that way. He reluctantly got out of bed, reluctantly journeyed from his room to the landing and reluctantly entered the bathroom. The cold tiles were uncomfortable on his bare feet. He shifted towards the sink and was about to begin brushing his teeth when he noticed his twin in the mirror.

He could easily identify the changes in his appearance. His skin had dropped from the usual ghost white to what you would call 'normal'. His hair had shortened and was more spiky than normal. His eyes had a somewhat mishapened shape and the blue in his eyes had become much more bolder. He even checked his fingernails, which had went sharp like claws. His heart rate exhilirated and he began to panic a little, but he made himself calm down. There would have to be a logical and coherent reason for this, but before he could attempt to figure it out, his mother's voice echoed from the kitchen.
    "Dear, are you awake?"
    "...Yes." He managed to speak. His voice seemed somewhat higher.
    "Have you changed overnight?" Craig blinked, processing that sentence in his brain. Did she say 'changes'? No point lying, then.
    "...Yes." His voice sounds nervous, but he quickly regains his confidence.
    "Come down." It was an order. He began to leave, but noticed his teeth in the mirror. They had grown jagged and sharp... like an animal's. More changes. Worried but brave, he walked downstairs.

He arrived downstairs to find his mother. She had no apparent changes in his appearance, but he couldn't tell; she might be hiding something. His mother instantly ran to him and checked him over. She looked at him from every angle and position, analysing every detail of him. She frowned a little as she glimpsed at his new teeth.
    "...Well, at least it's not as bad as some other people. Mrs. Griffin across the street might be losing his legs from this." Craig gave her a raised eyebrow with frustration. "Oh right, you have no idea. People have been changing overnight and we have no idea why. It's scary." There was a brief silence before Craig nodded quietly. He glimpsed at the news on the television in the living room, the obvious main story being the transformations.
    The disappearance of Pokemon.
    The immense shockwave.
    The strange mutations.
    Something was going on and Craig was going to find out what.

=====

OOC: I'm imagining my character as one of the first to transform, but it won't have much effect since he's miles away from everyone else. Heh.

Years
    "AJ, why don't you go sit down?" Tom said, motioning towards the seats. "I've got to work right now."

But working was the last thing he had on his mind. If no one else at the Center would do their job, then surely it would be understandable when he decided to put his foot down. It was not that he didn't want to work, he just felt that this time he needed a break. A perfect way to let in some peace would be to accomplish what he had wanted to accomplish before AJ had shown up in front of him. He took a seat right next to the teen who had voluntarily helped him the day before. He wasn't sure what to say, but he had gotten this far already. He might as well go all the way.

"Hey," Tom began. He got stuck on his words for a second, but continued after finding another start. "I wanted to...thank you for coming. Yesterday, I mean." It was as far as he got before his mind got cloudy. Yet again, he found himself with nothing to say. "Thank you."

OOC: speaking to Cato of course.

Scales

Man of Infinite Jest
    Years
    Home is where the heart is

Ash wandered back into the center after that. Following everyone else there. He made it inside to ponder what happened.

The strange Riolu that attacked him. It felt strange to be attacked by something that was a quarter of your size and still feel threatened. He shrugged it off and wandered in.

The first thing he did was order a room on the second floor. Which he wandered into as well. Ash found his shirt a tad dirty yet didn't care either way. He looked at himself in the bathroom mirror when he heard a knock on the door.

Rayna was in the hallway. "I heard from downstairs that your room was here." She said. Rayna hugged Ash down the middle again. Ash almost jumped away.

"Yeah... right..." He spurted out. Then when she let go of him he walked back into the bathroom.

Ash took the floss in the medicine cabinet and began flossing his teeth. One thing he noticed about his teeth were his canines were becoming much wider and longer. While his other teeth seemed to shrink towards each other.

Strange When Ash finished flossing he walked over to Rayna. "I am going to check things out downstairs." He walked down to the lobby.

Ash spotted Tom sitting down talking to someone. Ash almost ran over to the vacant seat next to him

He sat down and instantly tried to start a conversation. "So Tom what are you going to do now?" He said lacking any other way to start a converstation.

Gummy

by fire be P U R G E D
    Years
    "Hey, I wanted to... thank you for coming. Yesterday I mean... thank you."

Cato looked up casually at the person who seemed to be talking to him. He was surprised to see that it was the boy from yesterday; the one who needed help. As someone who rarely helped others, the "thank you" caught Cato off-guard and he took longer than he should have to reply.

"Uh... yeah, you're welcome, I guess," Cato said, getting to his feet. He knew that the only reason he actually went was to do research, but judging by the devastated look on the boy's face, he decided to keep that to himself.

"I hope your sister is okay," Cato suddenly said, although he probably knew he shouldn't have. Afraid that he had just brought up some terrible memories, Cato abruptly turned around and walked away from the conversation.

"I'm, uh, going to get some food. Talk to you later... maybe."

Years
    That teen surely wasn't one for words. Maybe it was a bit early for Tom to give a thank-you. Early or late, even if he didn't give one, he knew he would contemplate over whether he should have in the future. He was reasured that talking to him was for the best, and not so readily, he picked up his broom to sweep the floors for another round.

"So Tom, what are you going to do now?"

Someone had obviously spoken aloud to him. Tom heard it right beside him. He turned his attention to another of the trainers that had gone with him that night. Would I run into everyone? He thought. Though not particularly a bad thing, he realized that the help he had obtained were from trainers who were now stranded alone in a new world where what they did no longer exists. The only place logical for them to live or stay temporarily was the Center.

"I..." he looked down at the broom in his hand and shrugged. "I'm going to sweep and hope for the best." He looked at the trainer intently and felt a surge of somekind. Initial headache after shockwave and total nightmare of a reality, he assumed. Or maybe he was getting a little touchy after the previous teen had mentioned his sister. "Thank you too...you know...for being the first one to offer help."

charizard_maa

Queen Chair
    Years
    MIke looked at her new white hair. This was something really strange since he didn't remember getting his hair dyed before. Still it didn't look like it was dyed but then Mike never had dyed his hair before. Mike was thinking about any possible way that how this could happen. Still he guess that he might as well figure out his current situation.

Mike looked around and saw that he was still on the bed. A current sperarated this bed from what he could see from the opening, four other bed that were bunk beds but this room wasn't exactlly normal. It kind of looked like a bus. "The last thing I remember was getting on London's bus and then on her bed." Mike then remember that he kind of blacked out, "Was I really that tired from last night?"

Mike then looked at the mirror and then said, "Still where did this come from?" He pulled at the white hair and then said, "She wouldn't do that would she?"

Right now Mike was playing with the idea that London her her band members had played a prank on him while he slept to dye his hair white which was a bit mean but still he wouldn't think London would do something like that. Still Mike only knew London for half a day so who was he to say what she would do. Still he couldn't help to ask where London was right now. He knew it would be wrong to look around which he guess her room, or what you would call this current off area, but it would be also kind of rude to just walk off this bus since he was invited on without telling London.

Mike just laid down on the bed and guess it would be best to wait it out and see if London would appear or not. Also it would be best right now to write this moment down, the white hair part, in his journal. MIke pulled out a notebook and a pair of headsets. With a pen in hand Mike began to write down last nights events in more detail and this appearence of white hair while he listen to the radio for some news.

SkyeSlipstream

King of Crazy™
    Years
    Craig sat in the city park and buried his head in his hands. What in the world was going on, or better yet, what was the world anymore? Everyone was changing, himself included. At least he wasn't a particularly bad case, but he didn't want to change without even knowing what he would become. He assumed his first mission (so to speak) would be figuring out what he was becoming, and then he could try and prevent it. He had already made the connection between people around him, but he didn't want to accept it. However, he was the sharpest knife in the drawer and knew what he might become.
    A Pokemon. He had a feeling.
    It would seem he would need to find out which Pokemon he was becoming. He didn't have a Pokedex, which would be a problem. It seems he would have to resort to something simpler.

The library was nothing more than you expect. It was a simple small one-floor building with bookcases, tables, chairs, desks... Bland to say the least. Even the wallpaper was a dull beige. Craig felt like this place was like Purgatory; peaceful, but boring.
    Nonetheless, he took a quick skim through the library, scanning bookcase after bookcase until he managed to find the section he needed. Pokemon Encyclopedias. Not quite as user-friendly as a Pokedex, but they get the job done. Unfortunately, he would have to look at every Pokemon documented. He sighed.

About an hour of skimming later...

He had narrowed down his search to about four or five possibilities. A peculiar fact is that seemed to be Ghost or Dark types. He wondered if this transformation was reflecting him in a way. Did people see him as a ghostly and dark type of person? He was upset by this for an approximate second, then dismissed the thought. Importantly, he had to think of what this transformation meant and what would happen to him during it. Would it be painful? Which one was he becoming? When he changed, would he remain himself or become a simple Pokemon, with no recollection of his past life? So many question, so few answers. Reluctantly, he decided on his course of action.

He would wait and see what happens.

Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2015
    Yuuki sighed at the television screen. So far, it had just said what was going on, yet it failed to present any information as to why this was happening in the first place. Whats more, there was no mention of any way to stop it, witch troubled him, because he didn't want to live the rest of his life with rough skin and a tail.

Why do I get the feeling... He thought to himself That what we did last night had something to do with this? Nah, that cant be. I know some weird stuff happened back there, but it would never cause something like this to happen... Right?

He reached into his pocket and pulled out the pokedex that his brother had given him, and began flipping the screen open and closed again. Somewhere, in the middle of all this, was his brother. He wondered exactly what he was turning into. It was kind of odd to think that his own family members were going through this as well. Oh yes, he nearly forgot to call them. They hadn't heard anything from him since yesterday afternoon.

He walked up to one of the public phones in the pokemon center, and dialed his phone number, calling his parents to say he was all right, and that he would be staying in Varidian a while longer... possibly overnight again. He was going to find out what was happening here, and he felt staying in the city would be the best way to do that. Not to mention, he still had a brother to find.

Years
    "I've got to get back to work now," said Tom. He returned to his sweeps. He didn't know how long he spent cleaning the floors, but it felt like forever. He glanced at the clock hanging over the main counter, though there was no point, as he really did not have a time set until he was off duty. He was on and off when he wanted to be. After so long, he figured the time had come to stop the janitorial duties and returned the equipment to the respective closet, where hopefully someone who was actually paid to do what he did would continue.

He yawned, but instead of heading back to the main lobby he re-entered the back room. A little peace and quiet was not too hard to ask for, or so he thought. He gave himself a considerable amount of time to think through the predicament of the world. Many would say that he wasn't alone in this situation, but they were probably lying. No one, to his knowledge, has seen what he saw the night before.

After about five minutes, Tom felt a little better. He was walking out towards the door to return to people, but something unexpected stopped him. The lights flickered. He turned, questioning what kind of wiring problem the Center was having. Unknown to him, this flicker happened nowhere else. This happened only in the backroom. The lights dimmed, and he was left in darkness.

Tom tried the door. It felt more like a wall made of steel, and now his heart beat began to run. He tried to remain calm and looked over his surroundings. The lights came back on again to reveal the room once more before entering complete darkness once more.

"Hello?" Tom called out.

The room felt calm now. He wasn't afraid of the darkness anymore, and it felt more welcoming. As soon as this feeling over came him, he felt a small gust of wind blow as a line of light appeared in front of him. It glittered and glowed brightly, illuminating the room in its dazzling pink light. But it remained a line, zigzaging slowly across the room and around his body.

"Tom..." came a voice.

It was unmistakable. "Amanda!"

The line never made a complete form, but kept its zigzaging drift as if there were a zero gravitational field. Tom never moved, afraid that by touching the line surrounding him would cause his sister's voice to vanish. But he never lost contact with what appeared to be the head of the line, which navigated so close to his face.

"Your help is needed..." said the voice. "You must come quickly...danger is afoot...a Pokémon needs your help..."

Because this voice sounded so much like his sister, Tom knew that what it said was important. It wanted him to do something and he would do it. His mind said so. "Where?"

"Find the moon rock..." it said. "Time is running out...save this Pokémon...before it destroys itself..."

And then the lights dimmed back on, and the pink energy line dissappeared. The room was back to normal. "Where did you go?" Tom called out. "Hello? Hello!" But no voice returned. He tried the door once again, and it opened easily. He was free to go. Free to go and search for that one specific thing he was told to find. The moon rock. He would need help. People would not come with him if he told them what had just happened though. He would have to find another way of convincing others to join him. He felt as if all of a sudden, he knew what to do. All of these times before when he would bluff his way out of things. Now, he would have to bluff his way into things. This would prove interesting.

He left the backroom, ready to begin the recruitment. His first target was someone he recognized from the night before, seemingly on the phone. Though it appeared rude, he had to do it. "Excuse me, can I ask you a question? A favor, really."

OOC: He speaks to gamekrazy. >_>

Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2015
    Seeing that the boy from yesterday was heading twords him, Yuuki quickly finished up his phone call.

"Mom... I gotta go... Yes... yes, I love you too.... Ill make sure to check in... Ok... thanks." He finished, hanging up the phone. He turned to the kid from yesterday "Hey, your that boy that we helped out last night, right?" He questioned him, and gave a second to respond "I suppose I can help out... as long as we don't nearly get killed again... What do you need?"

Honestly, under normal circumstances, he would have said no immediately, without even asking what the boy wanted. However, he had a funny feeling that what was happening to him, and the rest of the world, was somehow linked to what happened last night, and if it was, then sticking around this boy may be a very good idea.

Years
    Tom had managed to start the conversation. Now came the hard part. How was he supposed to get the teen to come with him? For starters, he wasn't sure where he was supposed to go. His mind spun for only a second, until he remembered something. He was looking for some kind of rock. Pewter City's Museum would be an excellent place to start. Yes, so now he had a destination. The next part was to somehow come up with a great way excuse to get there.

"I need to get out of town," Tom said. "I don't know if you were a trainer or not but…do you have any experience in traveling?" I've got the easy part out, thought Tom. His mind twisted and turned as he tried to find yet another sentence to come about, but nothing came. "I just need to get to Pewter City. I was wondering whether you'd have any car or something to get there; I don't trust walking, and much less walking alone. A world like this, and with what's happened so far," —he showed his hands for emphasis— "and I would think a normal everyday walk alone would turn kind of dangerous."

Fallen Angel_Messiah Of Black Roses

The one you hate to love. :P
    Years
    • Seen Sep 29, 2017
    AJ sat down at a pokecenter lobby couch, he was trying his best to stay out of the way in general, which was very hard for the young lad. He wondered what exactly was going on in the city, he knew something about pokemon being gone, but that was the very extent of his limited knowledge. AJ looked around him, some people were still asleep while others wern't, he thought about going to the cafeteria but he simply wasn't hungry.

Strange... AJ thought to himself, he was usually alot hungrier in the morning and he hadn't had dinner last night either, AJ frowned. Unsure of what to do next, AJ went from sitting on the couch to laying down, trying to get comfortable. AJ got back up, not feeling sleepy in the least, he groaned, bored out of his mind.

AJ felt around his pockets, looking for something. AJ searched both pockets, nothing, he could've sword he had put that in his pockets... AJ got up and got his bag, looked around and found his gameboy, but he just didn't want to play. It was going to be one of THOSE days...

" Tommmy... I'm boooorrreeddd..." AJ whined, as he didn't have ANYONE else to whine to.

Last edited:

XunknownX

So much fog in here...
    Years
    ((OOC: Should probably do this before I get distracted by something again.))

The museum was a mess, but it should be expected. But Aryn probably didn't expect it to be this much. It probably took her at least an hour just to sweep up the broken glass first. Now she had to find the artwork and artifacts randomly strewn about the museum. She could only hope they were not badly damaged, or she'd be the one to hear it even if it wasn't her fault. Aryn sighed inwardly as she continued. It wasn't exactly easy to feel comfortable at all working with the manager there. He wasn't directly behind her, but it felt like he was breathing down her neck just from his glare from the desk near the entrance. It made Aryn shiver a little bit. If he is so concerned I'll do something wrong, then he should be helping in some way too. Tch, he was always lazy and sluggish anyway... Aryn held back another sigh as she continued. That portable television was distracting as well, but she overheard quite a bit. Even she couldn't help wondering what was happening to everyone around her, including herself. But, whatever it was, others probably had it worse than she had.

After a little bit of searching, she found one of the artifacts, finally. It looked like some sort of hardened lump of dirt at first glance, but once close enough, there was an odd shape embedded into it. Without another thought, she carefully picked it up, and quickly observed it to see if the condition was still alright. Maybe one scratch or two, but it was fine, thankfully. She kept it firmly in one hand as she went to a steel door behind the desk where the Manager was sitting, and held her employee ID to a small scanner of some sort. A small red light changed to green. Aryn opened the door, and left it open as she went inside. This was a small vault they kept artwork if something happened. Before placing the artifact in the spot specifically made for it, she observed it a moment longer. It must have been one of the fossils that they display. Judging by certain parts of it, she guessed it was the Aerodactyl. It was just a guess though, so she could be wrong, she's no scientist. Once she placed it on the proper shelf for it, she couldn't help but stare a little longer. This has probably the closest she has ever been to any pokemon for some time, sort of. However, Aryn suddenly remembered a few people she had seen on her way to the museum, and she also remembered a few things said on the news, that seemed to always be on constantly now.

Aryn's eyes widened a bit. Some of those people... those appearances... they remind me of-- Aryn cut her own thoughts short, and shook her head, as if to be rid of those thoughts. "Ridiculous...!" She quietly said to herself as she exited the vault and let it shut behind her, and intended to continue her work. She won't be telling herself that the sudden conclusion she came up with was true, she was probably tired a little.

Aryn pushed open the small door from the long desk to continue, but she had just noticed that the Manager was no longer there. "Well, at least it will be more comfortable working without him here..." Aryn said to no one in particular. She was about to continue walking, but behind the desk looked like another artifact of some sort. Aryn walked over where she saw it, and carefully picked it up. It just looked like a jagged and dull rock. But, this was indeed part of an exhibit. This was supposed to be something called a 'Moon Stone'. It really must be worse than I thought... usually this exhibit is on the second floor with three others. Aryn sighed at the thought. They'd probably be anywhere in the museum, and were probably the smallest exhibits here.

She went back to the vault and opened it again, and placed the first of the stones in a black box with a soft cushion on the inside. There were three empty spots where you could see the others were placed before. She exited the vault once again, but before continuing, she stared at the condition of the actual museum. "I can just tell this is going to be a long day..." With a heavy sigh, she continued searching for the artifacts and such without another word.

Crimson Arcanine

The majestic and mythical
    Years
    Lee Hallows - Outside Hotel, heading for the Pokemon Centre.

Outside, similar scences could be seen around. The last night's chaos was replaced by a much quieter than usual morning. Around the place some people continued on thier normal life, others were cleaning up the broken glass outside thier homes and places of business. Not a lot of businesses were open but looking at those out and about, it was obvious that an air of fear and uncertainy blanketed the area. The changes I could see in most were subtle, there were even some that even look to be unaffected. Some few however were easily noticable and I even though I saw one that was actually quite major. Whatever was affecting everyone seemed to at different rates for each individual, or thats what it looked like. I wasn't really the type to let curiousity bound its way unabated, but there are times for everything.

The Pokemon Centre eventually came into view. The numbers there were not as many as there were last night. Strange how such a place was the heart of a city even after the events that occured lately. I walked inside and took the seat near the reception desk. I looked over at the television set up there, watching and listening. Thoughts floated unbidden to my head about the last 24 hours as I sat there, waiting. I really hoped my father was coming in the early afternoon, but for some reason I doubted that was to happen.

Scales

Man of Infinite Jest
    Years
    Ash slowly began day dreaming. It was the only thing he did nowadays for entertainment.

"Ash. Come on come here with me..."

Ash shook his head again. Flashbacks would regularly cause pain. He didn't know why he always thought of past experiences so much. He looked around, past the large crowds of trainers in the pokemon center. He spotted Tom next to a person at a payphone

Ash stood up and walked over to him. Slowly bumping into meaningless people until he made his way there.

"...I just need to get to Pewter City. I was wondering whether you'd have any car or something to get there; I don't trust walking, and much less walking alone. A world like this, and with what's happened so far" Ash made it to him and heard some of this. He cleared his throat

"You need to get to Pewter? I can travel with you if you want."

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back