• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Stevo-kun Fanclub

Do you like Stevo?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    I am doing fine, going on holiday in 2 weeks, and well, I am also going to my step dads yellow belt grading after that. XD.

And your thrid pair? That ain't bad for how long you've been wearing them.

My day today, it was okay. XD

Oh cool! You are going on a holiday. ^^ You going to work on getting a yellow belt?! Awesome! You came a long way. Before long, you be a black belt!

Yep. Well the first one I wore was six years(Age 12-18). The second was about eight years(Age 18-26). And now my third pair(Age 26-) been wearing them about nine months now. ^^

I am glad you are doing so well now. Hope to talk to you soon. *hugs*

I wish I did some karate. Maybe someday...as to get fit.

Stevo-kun

Push to the limit, Give more!
    Years
    Oh cool! You are going on a holiday. ^^ You going to work on getting a yellow belt?! Awesome! You came a long way. Before long, you be a black belt!

Yep. Well the first one I wore was six years(Age 12-18). The second was about eight years(Age 18-26). And now my third pair(Age 26-) been wearing them about nine months now. ^^

I am glad you are doing so well now. Hope to talk to you soon. *hugs*

I wish I did some karate. Maybe someday...as to get fit.
    I am already a yellow belt, I am nearly an Orange Belt, it's my step dad that nearly has his yellow one, I have had mine nearly a couple of months now.

And Karate classes are usually in the evening anyway, so how would school stop you? It's only an hour and a half.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Dang, already a yellow belt?! Wow! That is totally awesome. A couple of months? That is pretty good.

Hmm...I think I will look into it. If it cost for a session, I might need to think about it more. XD But I really want to try karate.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Well, you have to pay for each session you train where I work.

Ah I see. I guess it will be like that everywhere. No worries, I still want to try it. ^^

Yay, welcome back Kitiara! Wow, it has been awhile since I seen you. ^^

Anyway, been doing alright? Still watching Bleach and Naruto? ^^

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Yay! That is cool. =D Now I am totally opposite. I am into Naruto more than Bleach. I remember that I was so into Bleach. Well I am still into it a lot, but not as much as Naruto. XD I stil love them both. <3

I am so glad you been doing good. Keep on working hard. ^^

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Cool you watch it too, Roy-kun? Awesome! Right now for me, I just six or seven episodes behind the current ones in Japan. I need to watch episode 131. I will get there, no worries.

You can't be that behind. You will get there. ^^

Oh btw, I am glad to hear from you again. =D I haven't seen you in a long time. Good to have you back.

Stevo, have you heard of Kayne West?

Stevo-kun

Push to the limit, Give more!
    Years
    Yes I have, I like his song, 'Stronger' and well, I still like Bleach more than Naruto. I like more of the characters more.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    "Stronger" is a awesome song! I love it! I am going to get his CD when it comes out, but first I need to get his other ones, lol. No biggie. That is so cool you know Kayne. ^^

Yep, Bleach is pretty awesome. I heard that it is out of filler mode. Now it is back into cannon. ^^ Well just about five more episodes to go. And then I am caught up with it. ^^ Yeah there are a lot more characters in Bleach, I noticed that.

I am glad you guys are fans of Bleach and Naruto. Even though you like the other a lot more. XD Nothing wrong with that.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    I watched Gundam Seed, and quite frankly...I didn't get that anime whatsoever. It was totally confusing. I just watched up the episode 4. So I wouldn't watch Destiny either. Too confusing and kinda of boring. I really like Gundam Wing better. ^^

And I know you guys like Gundam Seed. I am glad you guys do. But it isn't for me.

Back