• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Stevo-kun Fanclub

Do you like Stevo?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Stevo! It is good to hear from you again. I been pretty busy with work. And plus I been so tired. x.x Like I can't stay up pass 11pm or 12am. It has been happening to me this week.

Have you been sleeping well?

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Yay, that is good. I am glad you are getting your rest. So you been doing alright? Have any plans for this week?

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Hehe, me either other than work. XD But it is alright. I am glad you been doing good. :3

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Ratatouille?! Wow...I heard that movie was good. It is out on DVD here. XD When I was at work we had them in stock and it looks really good.

The animation looks cool.

Snivi

..•.¸¸•´¯`•.¸. ஐ
    Years
    Hey Stevo! Its been a while, eh? I am finally watching Fate/Stay Night....you recommended it to me a looooooooooong time ago! Its great <3

Stevo-kun

Push to the limit, Give more!
    Years
    Yes, it has been a long time <3. Good to see you, yes, it is really good, I liked that Anime alot, the animation in it was amazing. Colour wise. It is good Lucy <3.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    I want to watch Fate Stay Night. I been hearing about it, but I don't know too much info about it. It does look really good.

I am glad you are doing good Stevo. I am doing fine, now that I am off the next two days! I needed those two days too.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Yes it is totally great to have days off. You get to rest and do things that you didn't have time to do because you were at work.

Hehe, pretty much that is all I do too. Sleep, Work, Eat, and Watch Anime. XD

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    You watched Episode 33?! Awesome! Yeah, I thought that was funny too. XD But at the same time it was great to see Kiba, Shino, Hinata, Chouji, and Shikamaru again. That was great! And Gai and Naruto were funny as well. XDD

Back